OT Win FREE SEX in PERTH at www.australianescorts.com

whataboutme

Jun 23, 2003, 6:23:57 AM6/23/03
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:01:35 GMT, Perthf...@hotmail.com
(Perthfreebie) wrote:

>No Joke guys, free sex up for grabs !
>
>there's a new forum on the block
>
>http://australianescorts.com

Spamming off topic makes you very unpopular.
Any hackers out there up to the challange? :-)

Fish!

Jun 23, 2003, 6:26:59 PM6/23/03
In article <3ef6cf2...@news.westnet.com.au>,
Perthf...@hotmail.com says...

> No Joke guys, free sex up for grabs !
>
> there's a new forum on the block
>
> http://australianescorts.com
>
> goto the West Australian forum
>
> There are two threads
>
> COMPETITION 1A - Win Free Sex
>
> and
>
> COMPETITION 1B - Win Free Sex
>
> Good luck guys :)

People PAY for sex?

demannu

Jun 23, 2003, 7:25:29 PM6/23/03

"Fish!" <Fish!@Tanksville.com> wrote in message

hehe go figure.

Sarch

Jun 23, 2003, 7:39:03 PM6/23/03
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:26:59 +1000, Fish! wrote:

> People PAY for sex?

Does buying drinks count? <g>

Sarch

David Springthorpe

Jun 23, 2003, 10:25:03 PM6/23/03
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:26:59 +1000, Fish! <Fish!@Tanksville.com> wrote:

>People PAY for sex?

And what's more unbelievable - people travel to Western Australia for it.....?

DS

Toby Ponsenby

Jun 23, 2003, 10:32:51 PM6/23/03

Yeah, many of them in big grey boats.

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

stuja

Jun 24, 2003, 3:58:53 AM6/24/03
Woohoo

not enough to get me to perth, though

Ed Debevic

Aug 2, 2022, 4:01:44 PM8/2/22
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:32:51 +1000, Toby Ponsenby
<lord_p...@operamail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 02:25:03 GMT, David Springthorpe wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:26:59 +1000, Fish! <Fish!@Tanksville.com> wrote:
>>
>>>People PAY for sex?
>>
>> And what's more unbelievable - people travel to Western Australia for it.....?
>>
>> DS
>
>Yeah, many of them in big grey boats.

Don't tell that to the Peeler; he'll don a dress and come down and try
to sell his ass; spreading Monkeypox all across the land down under

Peeler

Aug 2, 2022, 4:12:54 PM8/2/22
On Tue, 02 Aug 22 20:01:42 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, now FORGING as Ed Debevic, whined again:
Stop projecting your OWN perversion onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, Loose Sphincter, you filthy gay
neo-nazitard!

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>