yet another digital channel - SBS Worldwatch

Falscher Bruce

May 7, 2022, 7:39:13 AMMay 7
So presumably they move all the news DW, Al Jazeera, et cetera to the new channel. There is about 4 hours of news on SBS1/SBS2 each morning. So what will they fill that timeslot with?

Peter Jason

May 8, 2022, 4:57:02 PMMay 8

On Sat, 7 May 2022 04:39:12 -0700 (PDT), Falscher Bruce
<bru...@topmail.co.nz> wrote:

>So presumably they move all the news DW, Al Jazeera, et cetera to the new channel. There is about 4 hours of news on SBS1/SBS2 each morning. So what will they fill that timeslot with?

I'm getting a "New Digital Channel Found" notice several times a week!
I thought it was a fault in the TV program.