Re: What is the Jennifer Keyte/champagne bottle story?

Message has been deleted

Brad

Jun 9, 2013, 8:25:37 PM6/9/13
It was all fun and games until Diesel said "oops".

Kevin Russell

Jun 11, 2013, 4:11:08 AM6/11/13
On Monday, 10 June 2013 10:25:37 UTC+10, Brad wrote:
> It was all fun and games until Diesel said "oops".

I worked with a guy whose brother was a doctor at the hospital where she allegedly presented. He told the story like he thought it had some authenticity. And I remember Vizard used to make veiled references to it as well.

alien...@bigpond.com

Jan 16, 2014, 10:28:40 AM1/16/14
We'll l rember this discusting rumour l say rumour as none of us were their an that piece of shit who started it forgot yo te every one he was siting an bouncing on bottle first to try convince her it won't hurt so bloody discusting how they allowed to make site of this trash has amazed me . To me an many more true blue AustrIans Jennifar is an Australian lcon an deserves recognition for all the good she has done an with helping the misfourtantb problems of others true or false no one cares an people should realize this beautiful person also has young children an they should never have to hear this trash nor should she ever have to exsplain it's origins to them an this site should be taken down true l only come here cause some mentioned this
Too me Melbourne people love Jennifsr for her never say die attatude an soldier on an do whst she is great at true sincerely yours 2014 cheers let sleeping dogs sleep as to say hey hey

Je�us

Jan 16, 2014, 2:45:36 PM1/16/14
On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 07:28:40 -0800 (PST), alien...@bigpond.com
wrote:

>We'll l rember this discusting rumour l say rumour as none of us were their an that piece of shit who started it forgot yo te every one he was siting an bouncing on bottle first to try convince her it won't hurt so bloody discusting how they allowed to make site of this trash has amazed me . To me an many more true blue AustrIans Jennifar is an Australian lcon an deserves recognition for all the good she has done an with helping the misfourtantb problems of others true or false no one cares an people should realize this beautiful person also has young children an they should never have to hear this trash nor should she ever have to exsplain it's origins to them an this site should be taken down true l only come here cause some mentioned this
>Too me Melbourne people love Jennifsr for her never say die attatude an soldier on an do whst she is great at true sincerely yours 2014 cheers let sleeping dogs sleep as to say hey hey

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Government Shill #2

Jan 16, 2014, 4:00:20 PM1/16/14
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Ralph Wiggum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iSD9lPVY6Q

Je�us

Jan 17, 2014, 7:17:59 PM1/17/14
A very perceptive person, is Ralph.
Pity his presidential campaign failed... as unpossible as it seems.

marie...@hotmail.com

Jan 8, 2015, 11:21:26 PM1/8/15
On Wednesday, December 7, 2005 at 5:28:17 PM UTC+11, remote_...@pookmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:48:08 +1100, TJR <TJR.1...@no-mx.phorums.com.au> wrote:
>

> > I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> > the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
>
> It was a Coke bottle.

YEs that is what heard....that it was a coke bottle

hislop

Jan 9, 2015, 9:46:18 AM1/9/15
On 9/06/2013 12:12 AM, shane....@gmail.com wrote:
> i live with a nurse that was at the hospital the night she came in ... and thats all i can say :/)

I still don't understand the cigar refernce to Monica Lewinsky either.
I never hear the story.
Don Lane used to refer to the Keyte story on television.

Jeßus

Jan 9, 2015, 1:58:09 PM1/9/15
On Sat, 10 Jan 2015 01:46:14 +1100, hislop <takecar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/06/2013 12:12 AM, shane....@gmail.com wrote:
>> i live with a nurse that was at the hospital the night she came in ... and thats all i can say :/)
>>

>I still don't understand the cigar refernce to Monica Lewinsky either.
>I never hear the story.

If you put 'cigar refernce to Monica Lewinsky' into a search engine,
you'll get your answer.

dechucka

Jan 9, 2015, 3:57:15 PM1/9/15

<marie...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
and she didn't have a bottle opener. So what is your problem she was thirsty
and needed to open it

Trevor

Jan 10, 2015, 1:50:02 AM1/10/15
Surely there are less painful ways of doing that :-)

Trevor.

dur...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2015, 4:52:30 AM1/13/15
I have no idea of the truth or otherwise of this post. Don't wish to.
But what I do know is that the 'good old Aussie male' has not come very far from the 'pits'.

I didn't detect one single post that questioned the behaviour of the ''male'' associated.
I believe there is a great deal of shame involved here, and that shame lies firmly with the male,...and it's long overdue that Aussie males stopped associating with this shit.
GTFU.

TJR

Dec 6, 2005, 8:48:08 PM12/6/05

--
TJR

Siouxante Un Jour Une Vieille Viande_

Dec 6, 2005, 9:02:53 PM12/6/05
TJR wrote:

> I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?

You don't need THAT much imagination to tell you what happened do you?

TJR

Dec 6, 2005, 9:13:33 PM12/6/05

Well of course I assumed it was something to do with a champagne bottle
and an orifice, but how did it become public knowledge and exactly how
did she live it down - I saw her presenting the 4:00 news last week!

--
TJR

^Temuchin^

Dec 6, 2005, 9:16:00 PM12/6/05
TJR wrote:
> I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?

Google it there are heaps of stories

When i was young I thought she was so hot

Found this at

http://www.spinstartshere.com/?q=node/680

Jennifer Keyte with a champagne bottle up her coit. I was in grade 6 so
it must have been 1990. Everyone at school was saying she had gone to
hospital with a champagne bottle up her arse. Everybody seems to
remember the story and the topic comes up every couple of years. I've
heard many different versions. The classic was the champagne bottle,
then I heard it was a VB long neck (apparently Johnny Diesel lost his
bottle opener). Come to think of I remember that my mate is school told
me that Johnny Diesel peeled a banana and instead of putting it "right
on the tip of his tongue" he shoved it in her wooza, something about the
body rejecting fibre, ra ra ra, and she ends up in hospital. Then a
couple of years ago I asked an older guy at work if he remembered it and
he reckons it was a Vegimite jar (at least they didn't use foreign owned
condements). If anyone has a different version I'd love to hear it.
Remember guys, don't let the truth get in the way of a good rumour. If
it is just a myth, I would love to meet the bored cunt who made it up
because everyone tells the story like it's fact. Please help anyone.

Zappy

Dec 6, 2005, 9:19:37 PM12/6/05

"TJR" <TJR.1...@no-mx.phorums.com.au> wrote in message

> I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?

And is there any truth to it?

^Temuchin^

Dec 6, 2005, 9:29:23 PM12/6/05

Do you think she should start the news with "Pop I am Jennifer
Keeeeeyte and Johnny Diesel injected me with a champagne bottle now our
lead story"

HC

Dec 6, 2005, 11:00:36 PM12/6/05

Apparently it looked something like this prior to breaking

www.bottleguy.com

(minus the tackle of course).

ewen_ch...@yahoo.com.au

Dec 7, 2005, 1:14:03 AM12/7/05
I had always understood the said bottle to be a Galliano bottle.

remote_...@pookmail.com

Dec 7, 2005, 1:28:17 AM12/7/05
On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:48:08 +1100, TJR <TJR.1...@no-mx.phorums.com.au> wrote:

> I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?

It was a Coke bottle.

TJR

Dec 7, 2005, 1:34:50 AM12/7/05

And was it said to have been inserted into the front or the back end?
And did she really end up in hospital?

--
TJR

Spot

Dec 7, 2005, 2:38:57 AM12/7/05
"TJR" <TJR.1...@no-mx.phorums.com.au> wrote in message

> I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?

It was *definitely* a vegemite jar. Trust me on this.

Zappy

Dec 7, 2005, 3:33:08 AM12/7/05

<remote_...@pookmail.com> wrote in message

And it was inserted blunt end first.

Kwyjibo

Dec 7, 2005, 4:44:17 AM12/7/05
"Spot" <Sp...@The.Deliberate.Poster.OK> wrote in message

Well, it was covered in something that looked like vegemite when it came
out.

--
Kwyj

Zappy

Dec 7, 2005, 2:49:51 PM12/7/05

<ewen_ch...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

>I had always understood the said bottle to be a Galliano bottle.

Even Steve Vizrd used to get in othe act when he was hosting that excuse for
a news show. He would make lewd comments to The Kite before throwing to her
for the news.

Justin

Dec 7, 2005, 4:45:59 PM12/7/05

"^Temuchin^" <ma...@temuchins.com> wrote in message

> Found this at
>
> http://www.spinstartshere.com/?q=node/680
>

> Jennifer Keyte with a champagne bottle up her coit. I was in grade 6 so it
> must have been 1990. Everyone at school was saying she had gone to
> hospital with a champagne bottle up her arse. Everybody seems to remember
> the story and the topic comes up every couple of years. I've heard many
> different versions. The classic was the champagne bottle, then I heard it
> was a VB long neck (apparently Johnny Diesel lost his bottle opener). Come
> to think of I remember that my mate is school told me that Johnny Diesel
> peeled a banana and instead of putting it "right on the tip of his tongue"
> he shoved it in her wooza, something about the body rejecting fibre, ra ra
> ra, and she ends up in hospital. Then a couple of years ago I asked an
> older guy at work if he remembered it and he reckons it was a Vegimite jar
> (at least they didn't use foreign owned condements). If anyone has a
> different version I'd love to hear it. Remember guys, don't let the truth
> get in the way of a good rumour. If it is just a myth, I would love to
> meet the bored cunt who made it up because everyone tells the story like
> it's fact. Please help anyone.

Mythbusters?

Fish! - of Arcadia.

Dec 7, 2005, 9:50:24 PM12/7/05
ewen_ch...@yahoo.com.au says...

> I had always understood the said bottle to be a Galliano bottle.

I thought it was an entire Gallion
--

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug" - Rick James

^Tem@chin^

Dec 8, 2005, 3:05:52 AM12/8/05
TJR wrote:
> I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?

I knew i had seen the pictures

Doesn't look like Diesel can't see what the drink is though

http://tinyurl.com/8vqcw

This is pretty full on pedro, be careful

shane....@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2013, 10:12:29 AM6/8/13

David Sprangforth

Jun 9, 2013, 12:55:07 AM6/9/13
On Sunday, 9 June 2013 00:12:29 UTC+10, shane....@gmail.com wrote:
> i live with a nurse that was at the hospital the night she came in ... and thats all i can say :/)

And I attended a few of the Don Lane coffee table sessions.

Coach

Jun 9, 2013, 2:10:44 PM6/9/13
Why do all your posts have to involve sex with children or old men?

george.bo...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2015, 6:47:51 AM12/13/15
I heard that she had awoken with a perforated anus and there was a condom that was stuck up her rectum that was in the early 90's, my mates and I went to a chemist near our work and as her dad owned the chemist shop in Footscray we asked if he had any condoms the same ones his daughter uses lol he chased us out the shop. So I guess it was true lol.
Message has been deleted

Government Shill #2

Dec 13, 2015, 4:23:06 PM12/13/15
On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 08:20:33 +1100, Jeßus <j...@invalid.lan> wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 03:47:48 -0800 (PST), george.bo...@gmail.com
>wrote:
>Fucking google groupers...

Discovering 10 year old posts and responding? Yeah. Amazing.

Shill #2
--
My favorite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the private
world of real creeps without having to smell them.

mcdon...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2016, 8:17:54 PM6/24/16
In Qld it was a big black dildo its the first time I've heard the champagne bottle story lolol

GSmith

Jun 25, 2016, 7:00:01 AM6/25/16

<mcdon...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> In Qld it was a big black dildo its the first time I've heard the
> champagne bottle story lolol

Was Jim Waley involved?

fiona...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2017, 5:16:14 AM1/6/17
On Wednesday, December 7, 2005 at 11:18:08 AM UTC+9:30, TJR wrote:
> I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
>

> --
> TJR

I have heard it from the mouth of a musician who plays with Deisel. It was his cock, and she suffered a fissure and had to get it sewn up.

Of course, I was in about grade six when it happened and have always heard it was a coke bottle or a vegemite jar.

Can anyone find the Saturday Night with Steve Vizard footage where he 'suggests'something to her about it on her news segment? She was NOT happy :)

fiona...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2017, 5:19:33 AM1/6/17
On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 7:22:30 PM UTC+9:30, dur...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have no idea of the truth or otherwise of this post. Don't wish to.
> But what I do know is that the 'good old Aussie male' has not come very far from the 'pits'.
>

> I didn't detect one single post that questioned the behaviour of the ''male'' associated.
> I believe there is a great deal of shame involved here, and that shame lies firmly with the male,...and it's long overdue that Aussie males stopped associating with this shit.
> GTFU.

GFY

Jeßus

Jan 6, 2017, 4:18:36 PM1/6/17
LOL, this thread just won't die.

Max

Jan 7, 2017, 2:17:15 AM1/7/17

"Jeßus" <j...@j.org> wrote in message
Better than any thread you have made.

Jeßus

Jan 7, 2017, 2:03:47 PM1/7/17
I wasn't complaining and you wouldn't have a clue anyway.
And just check out the INANE threads you always start.

jonz

Jan 8, 2017, 5:10:44 AM1/8/17
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Hah, *Inanity* is your middle name..

Jeßus

Jan 8, 2017, 5:32:43 PM1/8/17
My birth certificate says otherwise.

forg...@hotmail.com

Jun 27, 2017, 12:05:18 PM6/27/17
On Wednesday, December 7, 2005 at 1:16:00 PM UTC+11, ^Temuchin^ wrote:
> TJR wrote:
> > I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> > the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
> >

> Google it there are heaps of stories
>
> When i was young I thought she was so hot
>
> Found this at
>
> http://www.spinstartshere.com/?q=node/680
>

> Jennifer Keyte with a champagne bottle up her coit. I was in grade 6 so
> it must have been 1990. Everyone at school was saying she had gone to
> hospital with a champagne bottle up her arse. Everybody seems to
> remember the story and the topic comes up every couple of years. I've
> heard many different versions. The classic was the champagne bottle,
> then I heard it was a VB long neck (apparently Johnny Diesel lost his
> bottle opener). Come to think of I remember that my mate is school told
> me that Johnny Diesel peeled a banana and instead of putting it "right
> on the tip of his tongue" he shoved it in her wooza, something about the
> body rejecting fibre, ra ra ra, and she ends up in hospital. Then a
> couple of years ago I asked an older guy at work if he remembered it and
> he reckons it was a Vegimite jar (at least they didn't use foreign owned
> condements). If anyone has a different version I'd love to hear it.
> Remember guys, don't let the truth get in the way of a good rumour. If
> it is just a myth, I would love to meet the bored cunt who made it up
> because everyone tells theC story like it's fact. Please help anyone.

Coke bottle, suction - forced --

superior...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2017, 9:52:21 AM7/2/17
I actually know what happened!!
My wife was the head nurse on night shift at the emergency at Dandenong Hospital and assisted her out of the car with other hospital staff (diesel in tow) where she was taken straight through to have the Coke bottle removed. It was in the front cavity and unable to be removed without hospital assistance.
All staff were advised not to say anything due to confidentiality. I heard as soon as my wife returned home.
This is what did happen

Brad

Jul 3, 2017, 7:02:20 AM7/3/17
And after that she never responded to any of my party invitations.

Max

Jul 3, 2017, 5:47:25 PM7/3/17
I don't get the diesel reference. Please explain.

Jeßus

Jul 4, 2017, 1:49:48 AM7/4/17
The fuckwit known as 'Diesel'.

Max

Jul 4, 2017, 2:19:04 AM7/4/17
What is he doing now?

Jeßus

Jul 4, 2017, 2:45:55 AM7/4/17
On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 16:19:01 +1000, Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote:
Probably trying to surf on what's left of his fame. The sleazebag
tried (and failed) to steal my girlfriend back in 1993 (I think it
was).

Max

Jul 4, 2017, 2:54:29 AM7/4/17
If you weren't married then it's fair game. You must be a real catch to
beat Diesel.

wotawonderfulworld

Jul 5, 2017, 4:52:44 AM7/5/17
Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote in news:ojfe33$11dr$1...@gioia.aioe.org:
Or have your own hair

Jeßus

Jul 6, 2017, 8:47:38 PM7/6/17
On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 16:54:26 +1000, Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote:
Well possibly, but she was an ex-model and was used to men from all
walks of life drooling over her and trying to pick her up. She was
totally trustworthy as far as other men was concerned, but a nightmare
when it came to money.

Jeßus

Jul 6, 2017, 8:48:32 PM7/6/17
On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 08:52:42 GMT, wotawonderfulworld <f...@foobar.com>
wrote:
LOL, IIRC he had a full head of hair back then, has he gone bald now?

Trevor

Jul 7, 2017, 3:32:15 AM7/7/17
On 7/07/2017 10:47 AM, Je�us wrote:
> Well possibly, but she was an ex-model and was used to men from all
> walks of life drooling over her and trying to pick her up. She was
> totally trustworthy as far as other men was concerned, but a nightmare
> when it came to money.

What model isn't? Or any woman for that matter!

Trevor.

rb

Jul 7, 2017, 6:48:13 AM7/7/17
Wow
What trevor isn't?

--
Nothing is exactly as it seems.
Nor is it otherwise.

jonz

Jul 7, 2017, 9:16:26 AM7/7/17
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Another fable, fueled by copious quantities of Hooch and MJ.....HAHAHA.

Jeßus

Jul 9, 2017, 2:45:23 AM7/9/17
Did you drop your ball of snot again and looking for new entertainment
jonz?

joef...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 8:17:46 PM10/10/17
On Wednesday, December 7, 2005 at 12:48:08 PM UTC+11, TJR wrote:
> I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
>

> --
> TJR

The one I heard - and it was supposed to come from the treating nurse - was a lost condom in the anus, perpetrator Johnny Diesel

Max

Oct 11, 2017, 5:54:55 AM10/11/17
Are you saying Johnny Diesel was a nurse?

ymok...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2018, 4:57:19 AM6/22/18
All I remember hearing was she had a split rectum,by a bottle that Johnny Deisel used on her. The rumour came from someone in the hospital...a patient? nurse?

Brad

Jun 22, 2018, 6:17:18 PM6/22/18
On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 6:57:19 PM UTC+10, ymok...@gmail.com wrote:
> All I remember hearing was she had a split rectum,by a bottle that Johnny Deisel used on her. The rumour came from someone in the hospital...a patient? nurse?

You know this thread was started in 2005? Right? It's old news.

Computer Nerd Kev

Jun 22, 2018, 7:50:45 PM6/22/18
Brad <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You know this thread was started in 2005? Right? It's old news.

It makes me wonder what people are searching for on Google that
makes this thread come up so often... :)

--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _#

jonz

Jun 22, 2018, 10:53:49 PM6/22/18
On Saturday, 23 June 2018 09:50:45 UTC+10, Computer Nerd Kev wrote:
> Brad <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > You know this thread was started in 2005? Right? It's old news.
>
> It makes me wonder what people are searching for on Google that
> makes this thread come up so often... :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was thinking the same thing. <G>

Jeßus

Jun 23, 2018, 8:42:36 PM6/23/18
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 01:57:18 -0700 (PDT), ymok...@gmail.com wrote:

>All I remember hearing was she had a split rectum,by a bottle that Johnny Deisel used on her. The rumour came from someone in the hospital...a patient? nurse?

Well, you must be incredibly bored to post this again.

gmead...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2018, 8:47:41 AM6/30/18
I was living in Sydney at that time and we had friends who lived on the North Shore in Syd one of them was a nurse and she was there when Jen came in and from her own mouth , it was definitely a Champagne bottle . But who really fuckin knows.

jonz

Jun 30, 2018, 8:52:23 AM6/30/18
On Saturday, 30 June 2018 22:47:41 UTC+10, gmead...@gmail.com wrote:
> I was living in Sydney at that time and we had friends who lived on the North Shore in Syd one of them was a nurse and she was there when Jen came in and from her own mouth , it was definitely a Champagne bottle . But who really fuckin knows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who really fuckin *cares*..Let it go,
you bunch of no life `tards......

ltru...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2018, 7:54:31 AM7/10/18
Hmmm

j...@netkey.com.au

Aug 12, 2018, 2:28:40 AM8/12/18
On Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 10:47:51 PM UTC+11, george.bo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 December 2005 12:48:08 UTC+11, TJR wrote:
> > I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> > the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
> >

> > --
> > TJR
>
> I heard that she had awoken with a perforated anus and there was a condom that was stuck up her rectum that was in the early 90's, my mates and I went to a chemist near our work and as her dad owned the chemist shop in Footscray we asked if he had any condoms the same ones his daughter uses lol he chased us out the shop. So I guess it was true lol.

u seem to know a lot and maybe u are just trolling bcoz her Dad was never in Foot es cray u dick

maxpo...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2019, 11:42:34 PM11/13/19
I heard it was at the Castlemaine Hospital near Bendigo, when they got the champagne bottle out it had a gerbil in it.

lp31...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 6:44:46 AM12/5/19
On Wednesday, December 7, 2005 at 12:48:08 PM UTC+11, TJR wrote:
> I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
>

> --
> TJR

I Knew a guy whose girlfriend was a nurse in the hospital
where poor Jennifer attended.
Apparently it was Jonny Diesel and a coke bottle involved, and
the coke bottle got stuck up her annus.

Max

Mar 24, 2020, 7:25:29 PM3/24/20
There are lots of conflicting stories. One thing for sure is that
something did happen with Jennifer, probably involving a bottle of some
kind. Exactly what though and who else was involved remains a mystery.
It would be great if someone could clear it up one and for all.

yolamo...@gmail.com

May 22, 2020, 4:10:23 AM5/22/20
I was a beer bottle

keithr0

May 25, 2020, 7:22:47 PM5/25/20
On 5/22/2020 6:10 PM, yolamo...@gmail.com wrote:
> I was a beer bottle

Were you indeed.

leopard...@gmail.com

May 25, 2020, 9:27:45 PM5/25/20
I have it on good authority it was in fact, a coke bottle, the old classic
style which disappeared in an unfortunate place. Jonny Diesal is the one
constant in this story. Perhaps only two people know the truth.!

peter...@gmail.com

May 30, 2020, 8:13:42 AM5/30/20
An older worker at my workplace said his sister was a nurse at Dandenong Hospital on the shift when she came in. It was a Fanta bottle. Up the clacka, fully stuck.

Jeßus

May 31, 2020, 5:24:07 PM5/31/20
On Sat, 30 May 2020 05:13:40 -0700 (PDT), peter...@gmail.com wrote:

>An older worker at my workplace said his sister was a nurse at Dandenong Hospital on the shift when she came in. It was a Fanta bottle. Up the clacka, fully stuck.

This thread won't die...

Fred Smith

May 31, 2020, 6:32:40 PM5/31/20
Who is Jennifer Keyte?

jonz

Jun 1, 2020, 5:43:23 AM6/1/20
~~~~~~~
YEP.

Jeßus

Jun 7, 2020, 9:07:18 PM6/7/20
I suspect you already know ;)

rodand...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2020, 2:51:56 AM7/25/20
On Wednesday, December 7, 2005 at 11:48:08 AM UTC+10, TJR wrote:
> I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
>

> --
> TJR

Izzy Die was also at the party

Waleef Muamar

Aug 23, 2020, 8:38:30 PM8/23/20
On Wednesday, 7 December 2005 at 12:48:08 pm UTC+11, TJR wrote:
> I've heard it referred to in aus.tv numerous times but am yet to know
> the full story. Can someone please enlighten me?
>
> --
> TJR
Its inapprorpriate where do people get off putting that online :(

Jeßus

Aug 26, 2020, 6:02:18 PM8/26/20
You must be new to the Internet, eh fuckface?