SBS is sick

Nomen Nescio

Feb 26, 2022, 7:08:52 AMFeb 26
Australia Decides: they had some queer nancy boy
WEARING HIS DEAD GRANDMOTHER'S BLOUSE

Computer Nerd Kev

Feb 26, 2022, 5:13:23 PMFeb 26
Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> Australia Decides: they had some queer nancy boy
> WEARING HIS DEAD GRANDMOTHER'S BLOUSE

I heard on the news that Russia had been kicked out of Eurovision
because with recent events their presence would "bring down the
prestige of the competition" (paraphrasing). It's a boost to the
prestige of Russia by not having to take part in my opinion.

But if a "queer nancy boy" has put you off SBS, then I suggest
you avoid ABC next Saturday...

--
__ __

keithr0

Feb 26, 2022, 10:41:28 PMFeb 26
Some years ago the mob that I worked for brought over an American
"Expert" to work with us. He was a Witness so it was a surprise when he
announced that he was going to watch the Mardi Gras. We asked him if he
knew it was a gay/lesbian thing, but he said that it was OK and it would
be great. Monday we asked how it had gone, "Disgusting, they had a 10
foot penis on a truck, and that wasn't the worst of it".

You just can't tell some people.