Re: REL: X-Files reboot

Message has been deleted

E.B.E.

Mar 25, 2015, 7:06:38 AM3/25/15
Shit, do we reply at the top or the bottom these days? Has anyone got a FAQ?

-EBE
Um, cool sig quote here or something.

On Wednesday, 25 March 2015 14:17:48 UTC+10, Demosthenes wrote:
> That which is not dead can eternal lie and all that...
>
> Therefore in the tradition of true zombiedom, I'd like to request the
> return of X, Krycek, Cancer Man and the Lone Gunmen.
>
> I mean, canon? Who gives a fuck as long as we get our
> Ratboy/Mulder/skinner threesome.
>

> --
> Demosthenes
> You haven't lived until you've had your cock sucked by
> a standard lamp - Sir Ben T Nunn

lcoul...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2015, 8:59:35 AM3/25/15
Be interesting to see which writers they get back on board for this (if any), considering how so many have gone on to further success! (See, a REL reply!!!!)

Lou
Message has been deleted

rober...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2015, 5:55:43 AM3/26/15
In the web reader, Google is smart enough to show the unquoted text whether you write it at the top or the bottom.

I wonder if you can even *use* an NNTP client to read this stuff any more? Time to go download the latest version of XNews and find out!

re: TXF, I'm surprised they're not going with the more traditional 10 or 13 episodes normally commissioned for a "limited series".

Rob Whyte

"You know, there are worse ways to go, but I can't think of a more undignified way than autoerotic asphyxiation."
"Why are you telling me that?"
"Look, forget I mentioned it. It's none of my business."
Mulder and Clyde Bruckman - Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose

Dregs

Apr 18, 2015, 12:46:03 AM4/18/15
Seeing activity on ATXF makes me happy. I'm not even sure if my
newsreader will post. It's been a long time.

Dregs