Re: X files

Computer Nerd Kev

Jul 17, 2019, 7:39:45 PM7/17/19
Anonymous <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
> Shown recently it has aged quite well. Still watchable unlike some
> shows that have not aged well.

On the technical front they've done a good job of converting it from
4:3 without any noticable parts being cropped out.

I don't really pay attention to aging of the stories/settings
themselves though. I also watch movies from the 30s and 40s, without
much care for them being "of their time". The X-Files still ranks as
"new" in comparison to that. I'm enjoying it, though it's hardly
faultless.

There have been two new seasons shown in the US in 2016 and 2018
accoring to Wikipedia. Maybe SBS will put those on when they get
through all of the old ones?

--
__ __