UKTV HD No More

Barney

Jul 4, 2014, 7:57:26 PM7/4/14
Has anyone noticed that Foxtel has dropped UKTV HD. Ok I know you can still
watch this channel in SD but suppose you had gone away and series linked a
program on the HD channel. None of it would have recorded. Foxtel even put
up a message to that effect. Why could they not have given more notice?

Barney

pedr...@lycos.com

Jul 12, 2014, 10:19:49 PM7/12/14
On Saturday, July 5, 2014 7:57:26 AM UTC+8, Barney wrote:
> Has anyone noticed that Foxtel has dropped UKTV HD. Ok I know you can still watch this channel in SD but suppose you had gone away and series linked a program on the HD channel. None of it would have recorded. Foxtel even put up a message to that effect. Why could they not have given more notice? Barney

because they are pricks

Cyber Trekker

Jul 13, 2014, 12:16:13 AM7/13/14
> On Saturday, July 5, 2014 7:57:26 AM UTC+8, Barney wrote:
>> Has anyone noticed that Foxtel has dropped UKTV HD. Ok I know you can still watch this channel in SD but suppose you had gone away and series linked a program on the HD channel. None of it would have recorded. Foxtel even put up a message to that effect. Why could they not have given more notice? Barney
>
> because they are pricks

Murdoch and his cronies are nutcases...