Game of Thrones

Max

May 11, 2016, 4:22:15 AM5/11/16
I am just about to start watching Game of Thrones on Foxtel. Is there a lot
of cumulative knowledge I am missing out on? Is there any point starting to
watch it now? Is it any good?

felix

May 11, 2016, 5:52:00 AM5/11/16
never even seen one episode, so I can't say

--
"As long as there is this book [Koran] there will be no peace in the world"
-William Gladstone, four times PM of Great Britain

F Murtz

May 11, 2016, 9:53:22 AM5/11/16
Are you going to start at the beginning? Do you like naked women?

alvey

May 11, 2016, 6:09:38 PM5/11/16
That's a matter of taste. So you're in the wrong place to be canvassing
opinions. Try asking some normal people. Personally, it's highly
entertaining. A mixture of fantasy, Shakespearian plotting, politics and a
goodly amount of nudity, gore & some plain soap. Your best option would be
to watch a couple of episodes.

alvey

Jeßus

May 11, 2016, 6:10:11 PM5/11/16
On Wed, 11 May 2016 19:51:55 +1000, felix <m...@nothere.invalid> wrote:

>On 11-May-2016 6:13 PM, Max wrote:
>> I am just about to start watching Game of Thrones on Foxtel. Is there
>> a lot of cumulative knowledge I am missing out on? Is there any point
>> starting to watch it now? Is it any good?
>
>never even seen one episode, so I can't say

Brilliant contribution.

felix

May 12, 2016, 2:33:05 AM5/12/16
brilliant contribution

Dechucka

May 12, 2016, 5:02:51 PM5/12/16

"alvey" <curr...@large.com.au> wrote in message
The books "A Song of Ice and Fire" are better imho,