Salaries trancefers in sumone alces name when it ment to go in to mine

Stephen James Chellingsworth

Oct 29, 2016, 7:37:37 PM10/29/16
To my socalld management cents when do u pay my pay n divitands in to sumone alceis name if my coin isant in my bank in my name not who ever u wish u will be charged for espernarg n as stated aney losses corded by stupidity u r liabull in tyaley n will be satked on the spot thefft is inserint dessmisil without benefits n is a 25year person centons .but 25years is a long time not to be looked for aaaaa so I exspetked manège mint to be on the phone in 10 minutes or so or email me my numbers is 0499565595 four my detales OK