Sarah McLachlan plays King Kong song

David Dalton

May 30, 2013, 11:03:55 PM5/30/13
There is a video at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g20XZySQPHE

of Sarah McLachlan performing the song she wrote for
the score of KING KONG, a brand new musical production
premiering in Melbourne, Australia on 15 June 2013.
This song was written for the character Ann Darrow
and in the show will be performed by Esther Hannaford.
Visit http://kingkongliveonstage.com for more information.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2013, 10:00:33 PM6/1/13
In article <dalton-364467....@mx05.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> There is a video at
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g20XZySQPHE
>
> of Sarah McLachlan performing the song she wrote for
> the score of KING KONG, a brand new musical production
> premiering in Melbourne, Australia on 15 June 2013.
> This song was written for the character Ann Darrow
> and in the show will be performed by Esther Hannaford.
> Visit http://kingkongliveonstage.com for more information.

I forgot to mention that the song is called
What's It Going To Take.