No changes to firearms legislation.....

1 view

Lindsay

Apr 6, 2016, 1:04:15 AM4/6/16

Bluey69

Apr 7, 2016, 5:11:06 AM4/7/16
On 06-Apr-16 2:34 PM, Lindsay wrote:
> Suprise! Well, I am. Thats not to say it wont happen in the future....
>
> http://www.news.com.au/national/politics/no-plan-to-change-australias-gun-laws-says-justice-minister-michael-keenan/news-story/bc431724c0b31fac07d25fc731168c64

Seems he thinks he is still the Prime Minister .
I wisk he would just go away and die somewhere.
Also aligned himself with Gun Control Australia , who have been
discredited publicly time and time again by the SSAA for pushing thier
decietful lies and mistruths.

Lindsay

Apr 11, 2016, 3:20:55 AM4/11/16
On 7/04/2016 7:07 PM, Bluey69 wrote:
> On 06-Apr-16 2:34 PM, Lindsay wrote:
>> Suprise! Well, I am. Thats not to say it wont happen in the future....
>>
>> http://www.news.com.au/national/politics/no-plan-to-change-australias-gun-laws-says-justice-minister-michael-keenan/news-story/bc431724c0b31fac07d25fc731168c64
>>

> Seems he thinks he is still the Prime Minister .
> I wisk he would just go away and die somewhere.

Yes, he seems to think he's still relevant somehow. Maybe he's forgotten
the results of the last Fed election he contested... he got the sack,
and became the first ever sitting PM to lose his seat at an election. I
would have thought the silly old bugger would go quietly...

> Also aligned himself with Gun Control Australia , who have been
> discredited publicly time and time again by the SSAA for pushing thier
> decietful lies and mistruths.

Yep. I wish he'd just go away and go mouldy somewhere .

H 'arry

Apr 11, 2016, 10:42:39 PM4/11/16
On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 17:20:52 +1000, Lindsay
<ask.me...@nunnya.business.com.au> wrote:

>On 7/04/2016 7:07 PM, Bluey69 wrote:
>> On 06-Apr-16 2:34 PM, Lindsay wrote:
>>> Suprise! Well, I am. Thats not to say it wont happen in the future....
>>>
>> Seems he thinks he is still the Prime Minister .
>> I wisk he would just go away and die somewhere.
>
>Yes, he seems to think he's still relevant somehow. Maybe he's forgotten
>the results of the last Fed election he contested... he got the sack,
>and became the first ever sitting PM to lose his seat at an election. I
>would have thought the silly old bugger would go quietly...

The largest part of JWH is his ego. While he
takes breath he will still pursue his various
agendas. Not only does he pursue them overtly in
the media but he does so ad infinitum 'behind the
scenes' with his ever willing large list of
fascist media contacts. He is 'a gem' to those
sensationalists of 'PC' flavour.

>> Also aligned himself with Gun Control Australia , who have been
>> discredited publicly time and time again by the SSAA for pushing thier
>> decietful lies and mistruths.
>
>Yep. I wish he'd just go away and go mouldy somewhere .

It took so long to be rid of Malcontent and
Witless, one despairs and patience is strained to
the extreme when one thinks/wonders how long it
will take to be rid of Jonnyjerkoff.

H.

Bluey69

Apr 12, 2016, 8:01:39 AM4/12/16
Yes all of the ex PM's bludging off the public purse , it would be best
for all taxpayers to end the " ex prime minister bludge ."
Jack Boot Johnny is going to be around for a while I think and enjoy his
parasitic life , pity .

F Murtz

May 1, 2016, 1:38:02 AM5/1/16
I think there is something wrong with his brain,

Mr Howard told SBS’ Insight program last night the death of NSW police
employee Curtis Cheng, 58, who was fatally shot in Parramatta last year
was proof the laws needed changing.

We already have laws in place covering this which did not work.
What new law could we possibly enact that would have prevented it?

Bluey69

May 2, 2016, 2:10:58 AM5/2/16
Driving over the speed limit is against the law ,,,,,1000's of drivers
all around the country do it every day despite the penalties and loss of
licence .
No different to firearms laws .Or any other law for that matter.

Lindsay

Dec 9, 2016, 8:28:41 PM12/9/16
On 6/04/2016 3:04 PM, Lindsay wrote:
> Suprise! Well, I am. Thats not to say it wont happen in the future....
>
> http://www.news.com.au/national/politics/no-plan-to-change-australias-gun-laws-says-justice-minister-michael-keenan/news-story/bc431724c0b31fac07d25fc731168c64

well, that didnt last long, did it?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-10/bridget-mckenzie-urges-mps-to-vote-against-adler-restrictions/8108810

Politicians are more dangerous than guns.