Another virus to be released targeting rabbits

Clayton

May 3, 2016, 6:17:52 AM5/3/16

Lindsay

May 4, 2016, 6:07:06 PM5/4/16
On 3/05/2016 8:17 PM, Clayton wrote:

> http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-30/rabbit-virus/7375126

Oh well, there goes my rabbit stew i was planning... :(

Lindsay

May 11, 2016, 5:32:48 AM5/11/16
On 6/05/2016 7:52 AM, Rod Outback wrote:
> On Tue, 3 May 2016 03:17:51 -0700 (PDT), Clayton <v6...@msn.com> wrote:
>

>> http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-30/rabbit-virus/7375126
>

> Funnily enough. we seem to have seen a rise in our local rabbit population, over
> the past 12 months. This is despite having seen a rise in fox populations from
> a little earlier.

What the fsck are they eating?

> I do think that in our part of the world, the fox populations are closely tied
> to rabbit populations...

Same here...

> I have also read that rabbits do far better in drought conditions, rather than
> really good(wet) seasons. I know our rabbits really Not really sure why, but I
> find that interesting, given the parts of the world where they evolved...

Thats a bit amazing. I know 'roos are drought tolerant, and only the
strong survive, which is simply evolution, but rabbits?

> Cheers,
>
> Rod.

Bluey69

May 17, 2016, 5:17:23 AM5/17/16
On 03-May-16 7:47 PM, Clayton wrote:

> http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-30/rabbit-virus/7375126

They need to release a virus to control politicians .

Lindsay

May 19, 2016, 2:08:15 AM5/19/16
It's called "revolution". It'll never happen here. We're too complacent.