coronada sailboat

Ethical Seo

Mar 27, 2010, 5:57:25 PM3/27/10
Hello,

Unfortunately for me, but lucky for you, I need to sell my lovely 27'
Coronado sailboat. She's really a beautiful boat, with a VHF radio,
stove, icebox, head, galley, can sleep 5, and lots more!

Please take a look, she's currently on eBay with pictures and a long
description, here: http://bit.ly/dAOa1O

Thanks a lot!

DaemonNite

Ethical Seo

Mar 27, 2010, 6:00:09 PM3/27/10

Ethical Seo

Mar 28, 2010, 11:26:56 AM3/28/10

cvzxcvzx

Mar 28, 2010, 11:32:19 AM3/28/10

Andy Champ

Mar 28, 2010, 2:07:09 PM3/28/10
cvzxcvzx wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Unfortunately for me, but lucky for you, I need to sell my lovely 27'
> Coronado sailboat. She's really a beautiful boat, with a VHF radio,
> stove, icebox, head, galley, can sleep 5, and lots more!

How many are you selling? I have SIX of these ads, under two addresses!

Andy

Adrian Simpson

Mar 28, 2010, 3:21:58 PM3/28/10
In article <QIOdnVN72IJRBzLW...@eclipse.net.uk>, Andy Champ
<no....@nospam.invalid> writes

>How many are you selling? I have SIX of these ads, under two addresses!

Don't fleabay have rules about this sort of thing ?

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"