BALMAIN V AUCKLAND - SPOILER

Dave Stewart

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
Auckland defeated Balmain 22-4

Ref Brian Grant had his head up is arse for most of the game and missed an
obvious forward pass that led to the first Auckland try. Balmain's only
official points coming from 2 dubious penalty calls.

It was good to see that the worl;ds oldest linesman is still being trotted
out as an excuse for a match official as well. I think I heard the announcer
say he was Grants Great Grandfather or something like that. Gerald Ryan has
described him as Rip Van Winkle. It's good to see the NR-Hell being
non-ageist in it's employment practises and allowing octogenarians a run.

The Auckland Pussycats don't allow people to take megaphones into to
Erricson stadium unfortunately so Mr Grant could only be advised of his
sh!theadedness when in shouting distance from Bay 16.

Still, I believe that there were a few classic one liners delivered :-)

Auckland deserved the win and MOTM for me was Logan Swann. Death at lock had
a quiet night. Looked good when he moved up to hooker while Mears was having
a headshot treated (told ya so).

I suppose the game is some payback for the last time Auckland played Balmain
and got a right Aussie rogering but all in all it was a boring game to
watch.

Auckland take on Canberra next week and wil need a lot of help from the ref
if they are going to stick one up the Raiders but hey, it's happened before,
right Mike :-)

The week after that it's back to Erricson with Shark, SiD and yours truly
all going along as official representatives of ASRL.

Dave.

Bruce Stewart

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
Dave Stewart wrote:

> Auckland defeated Balmain 22-4
>
> Ref Brian Grant had his head up is arse for most of the game and missed an
> obvious forward pass that led to the first Auckland try. Balmain's only
> official points coming from 2 dubious penalty calls.

Absolute waste of Flesh

> It was good to see that the worl;ds oldest linesman is still being trotted
> out as an excuse for a match official as well. I think I heard the announcer
> say he was Grants Great Grandfather or something like that. Gerald Ryan has
> described him as Rip Van Winkle. It's good to see the NR-Hell being
> non-ageist in it's employment practises and allowing octogenarians a run.

Muahahahaha

> The Auckland Pussycats don't allow people to take megaphones into to
> Erricson stadium unfortunately so Mr Grant could only be advised of his
> sh!theadedness when in shouting distance from Bay 16.

shame that

> Still, I believe that there were a few classic one liners delivered :-)

Quote " You one eyed piece of Dingo cack"

> Auckland deserved the win and MOTM for me was Logan Swann. Death at lock had
> a quiet night. Looked good when he moved up to hooker while Mears was having
> a headshot treated (told ya so).

Logan was strong ....yet again..........poor old mears...he'll get used to it
tho

> I suppose the game is some payback for the last time Auckland played Balmain
> and got a right Aussie rogering but all in all it was a boring game to
> watch.

yea...twas rather crappy

> Auckland take on Canberra next week and wil need a lot of help from the ref
> if they are going to stick one up the Raiders but hey, it's happened before,
> right Mike :-)

we may even be back to full strenght for that one...maybe

> The week after that it's back to Erricson with Shark, SiD and yours truly
> all going along as official representatives of ASRL.

And Ms SiD.......minus performing inhancing Insulin

Regards
SiD

Glenn

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 23:59:01 +1200, Bruce Stewart <sl...@ihug.co.nz>
wrote:

>Dave Stewart wrote:
>
>> Auckland defeated Balmain 22-4
>>
>> Ref Brian Grant had his head up is arse for most of the game and missed an
>> obvious forward pass that led to the first Auckland try. Balmain's only
>> official points coming from 2 dubious penalty calls.
>>

>Absolute waste of Flesh

Glad you guys can see it goes both ways. The ref was crap but I dont
think he changed the outcome. Balmains second half was bad.

Glenn

Calum Gibson

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99

Dave Stewart <2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> wrote in message
<7l2dcv$js2$1...@newsource.ihug.co.nz>...

>Auckland defeated Balmain 22-4
>
>Ref Brian Grant had his head up is arse for most of the game and missed an
>obvious forward pass that led to the first Auckland try. Balmain's only
>official points coming from 2 dubious penalty calls.

yeah it was a mile forward. But he made up for it 10 mins later by calling
back big Jo when he was about to score.

>The Auckland Pussycats don't allow people to take megaphones into to
>Erricson stadium unfortunately so Mr Grant could only be advised of his
>sh!theadedness when in shouting distance from Bay 16.
>

>Still, I believe that there were a few classic one liners delivered :-)

I'm sure there was

>Auckland deserved the win and MOTM for me was Logan Swann. Death at lock
had
>a quiet night. Looked good when he moved up to hooker while Mears was
having
>a headshot treated (told ya so).

I expect N Vagana to be cited for trying to attack the balmain no 4's elbow
with his head. Fortunately he missed.

Cya

Calum Gibson <g...@shoal.net.au>
http://www.shoal.net.au/~gib/
The first myth of management is that it exists.

Dave Stewart

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99

Calum Gibson <gib.pisso...@shoal.net.au> wrote in message

> I expect N Vagana to be cited for trying to attack the balmain no 4's
elbow
> with his head. Fortunately he missed.

LOL. Didn't see it. I forgot to ask the missus to tape the match so I'll
have to take your word for it.

What was obvious was that the facials that Mike Burke wanted rubbed out of
the game are still there and no doubt this is causing him a great deal of
frustration....any minute now I'm expecting him (and the rest of those who
were sooo vocal about facials recently) to have a spastic bleat about how
these thugs need to be dealt with :-)

Dave.

Richard Edlin

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
Dave Stewart wrote:

> LOL. Didn't see it. I forgot to ask the missus to tape the match so I'll
> have to take your word for it.
>
> What was obvious was that the facials that Mike Burke wanted rubbed out of
> the game are still there and no doubt this is causing him a great deal of
> frustration....any minute now I'm expecting him (and the rest of those who
> were sooo vocal about facials recently) to have a spastic bleat about how
> these thugs need to be dealt with :-)

I have to admit that when I saw the Canberra game I missed Ridge's
facial until after the TV focused on it. I can't say the same about
Dymock's in the Parramatta game the week before. I can't help thinking
(now that I've seen the incident) that most of the reaction was because
it was Matthew Ridge ... Dymock wasn't cited for a facial that went on
twice as long and focussed only on the eyes of Jones (???).

Richard.

Mick

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Richard Edlin <R.E...@sheffield.ac.uk> wrote in message

> Dymock's in the Parramatta game the week before. I can't help thinking
> (now that I've seen the incident) that most of the reaction was because
> it was Matthew Ridge ... Dymock wasn't cited for a facial that went on
> twice as long and focussed only on the eyes of Jones (???).

No, most of the reaction was because of an on field complaint about it. Had
that complaint never been made, nothing more would have come from it.

Phil Hobbs

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Dave Stewart <2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> wrote in message >
>LOL. Didn't see it. I forgot to ask the missus to tape the match so
I'll
>have to take your word for it.
>
>What was obvious was that the facials that Mike Burke wanted rubbed
out of
>the game are still there and no doubt this is causing him a great
deal of
>frustration....any minute now I'm expecting him (and the rest of
those who
>were sooo vocal about facials recently) to have a spastic bleat about
how
>these thugs need to be dealt with :-)

define
'spastic'.............................................................
........need help?

Phil Hobbs

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Mick wrote in message <7l5c32$e2n$1...@perki.connect.com.au>...

that....in itself, is a problem. if the nrl can't afford to pay some
dweeb like you or i to look at ALL video from all matches every
week.... then put forward ALL suspect episodes to a panel of our dweeb
mates to look at, before deciding if we should pass it on to the match
review comm.....hey....wait...did we just discover an anomaly?

Phil Hobbs

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Richard Edlin wrote in message <37762ED9...@sheffield.ac.uk>...

>I have to admit that when I saw the Canberra game I missed Ridge's
>facial until after the TV focused on it. I can't say the same about
>Dymock's in the Parramatta game the week before. I can't help
thinking
>(now that I've seen the incident) that most of the reaction was
because
>it was Matthew Ridge ... Dymock wasn't cited for a facial that went
on
>twice as long and focussed only on the eyes of Jones (???).

and i have to admit that this is the first i've heard of the dymock
effort...i certainly haven't seen it, but if its at all like
ridge's...then jim should have gone too.

Richard Edlin

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Mick wrote:

> Richard Edlin <R.E...@sheffield.ac.uk> wrote in message

> > Dymock's in the Parramatta game the week before. I can't help thinking
> > (now that I've seen the incident) that most of the reaction was because
> > it was Matthew Ridge ... Dymock wasn't cited for a facial that went on
> > twice as long and focussed only on the eyes of Jones (???).

> No, most of the reaction was because of an on field complaint about it. Had
> that complaint never been made, nothing more would have come from it.

While I agree that the on field complaint was significant I don't think
it told the full story. IIRC it was only after many postings about how
vicious/dirty/evil Ridge is that the complaint itself was actually
mentioned here.

FWIW I don't think I made clear above and would like to now that I in no
way condone what Ridge did but I still don't think the punishment was
metered out fairly.

Richard.

Richard Edlin

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Phil Hobbs wrote:

> that....in itself, is a problem. if the nrl can't afford to pay some
> dweeb like you or i to look at ALL video from all matches every
> week.... then put forward ALL suspect episodes to a panel of our dweeb
> mates to look at, before deciding if we should pass it on to the match
> review comm.....hey....wait...did we just discover an anomaly?

prob'ly.

Richard.

Richard Edlin

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Phil Hobbs wrote:

> Richard Edlin wrote in message <37762ED9...@sheffield.ac.uk>...
> >
> >I have to admit that when I saw the Canberra game I missed Ridge's
> >facial until after the TV focused on it. I can't say the same about
> >Dymock's in the Parramatta game the week before. I can't help
> thinking
> >(now that I've seen the incident) that most of the reaction was
> because
> >it was Matthew Ridge ... Dymock wasn't cited for a facial that went
> on
> >twice as long and focussed only on the eyes of Jones (???).
>
> and i have to admit that this is the first i've heard of the dymock
> effort...i certainly haven't seen it, but if its at all like
> ridge's...then jim should have gone too.

Jones was lying on the ground with both hands on the ball, Dymock was
one of the tacklers and raked his hands across Jones' face at eye
level. Personally I don't think either effort was either unusual or
condonable, except in that it was usual and hence generally unpunished.

Richard.

Phil Hobbs

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Richard Edlin wrote in message <3776B5A8...@sheffield.ac.uk>...

>> and i have to admit that this is the first i've heard of the dymock
>> effort...i certainly haven't seen it, but if its at all like
>> ridge's...then jim should have gone too.
>
>Jones was lying on the ground with both hands on the ball, Dymock was
>one of the tacklers and raked his hands across Jones' face at eye
>level. Personally I don't think either effort was either unusual or
>condonable, except in that it was usual and hence generally
unpunished.

then we'd best leave it right there...because there was nothing
'usual' about ridge's attack on vainikolo...and that's a non
negotiable fact for me.

Daniel McCartney

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
In <3776B4E9...@sheffield.ac.uk>, Richard Edlin
<R.E...@sheffield.ac.uk> wrote:

>Mick wrote:

>> No, most of the reaction was because of an on field complaint about it. Had
>> that complaint never been made, nothing more would have come from it.

>While I agree that the on field complaint was significant I don't think
>it told the full story. IIRC it was only after many postings about how
>vicious/dirty/evil Ridge is that the complaint itself was actually
>mentioned here.

Difference being that as much as we might think, we're not the judiciary.
The judiciary can only really act in cases like that when they receive an
on-field complaint, otherwise it would have to almost be pure speculation.

Daniel.

Warrick Dawes

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
Dave Stewart wrote:

> Auckland defeated Balmain 22-4
>
> Ref Brian Grant had his head up is arse for most of the game and missed an
> obvious forward pass that led to the first Auckland try. Balmain's only
> official points coming from 2 dubious penalty calls.
>
> <SNIP>

> Auckland take on Canberra next week and wil need a lot of help from the ref
> if they are going to stick one up the Raiders but hey, it's happened before,
> right Mike :-)

Actually Dave, with Canberra's current form of win-one-lose-one, and our
Round 11 fiasco at Ericsson Stadium (strip sir, me?), I would not be at
all surprised if Auckland got up. The boys will probably all be feeling
a little let down after Mal signs his 2-year deal to stay on and coach.

Regards
----
Warrick Dawes, Experimental Scientist, Sustainable Catchment Management
Research Group, CSIRO Land and Water, GPO Box 1666, Canberra, ACT, 2611
Warric...@cbr.clw.csiro.au, ph +61 2 6246 5751, fax +61 2 6246 5800
** ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN, AND NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF MY EMPLOYER **

Dave Stewart

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

Warrick Dawes <Warric...@cbr.dwr.csiro.au.NOSPAM> wrote in message

> Dave Stewart wrote:
> >
> > Auckland defeated Balmain 22-4
> >
> > Ref Brian Grant had his head up is arse for most of the game and missed
an
> > obvious forward pass that led to the first Auckland try. Balmain's only
> > official points coming from 2 dubious penalty calls.
> >
> > <SNIP>
> >
> > Auckland take on Canberra next week and wil need a lot of help from the
ref
> > if they are going to stick one up the Raiders but hey, it's happened
before,
> > right Mike :-)
>
> Actually Dave, with Canberra's current form of win-one-lose-one, and our
> Round 11 fiasco at Ericsson Stadium (strip sir, me?), I would not be at
> all surprised if Auckland got up. The boys will probably all be feeling
> a little let down after Mal signs his 2-year deal to stay on and coach.

I thought it was brilliant to see that it is still against the rules to give
Vainikolo a facial and stood up to applaud the penalty.

Not having Sky could someone fill me in on exactly how many other penalties
have been awarded this year for players giving out facials to other players?

Dave Igowjah.

Daniel McCartney

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
In <7ln0ru$jmg$1...@newsource.ihug.co.nz>, "Dave Stewart"
<2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> wrote:

>I thought it was brilliant to see that it is still against the rules to give
>Vainikolo a facial and stood up to applaud the penalty.

>Not having Sky could someone fill me in on exactly how many other penalties
>have been awarded this year for players giving out facials to other players?

Mark Geyer copped one against Souths last night and I can remember another
one being given in one of the matches today (Sunday) but I watched four
matches and can't remember exactly which one it was.

Daniel.

Wade Singleton

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
In article <PbJf3.58$jf3....@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>, Daniel McCartney
<d...@mis.net.au> wrote:

> Mark Geyer copped one against Souths last night and I can remember another
> one being given in one of the matches today (Sunday) but I watched four
> matches and can't remember exactly which one it was.

He may have copped one (I don't recall) but he also dished one out on
Ian Rubin. What is amazing though is the ref spotted it and acted
accordingly. Souths kicked a penalty goal from the incident.

Wade

Calum Gibson

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99

Wade Singleton wrote in message <050719990659009186%w...@wr.com.au>...
Why wasn't he cited?

After all facials are outlawed. Mr Ridge's case proved that. Didn't it?

And he's Mark geyer so the ref's are bound to hate him.

double standards in the NRL? I like to not see that.

Daniel McCartney

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
In <050719990659009186%w...@wr.com.au>, Wade Singleton <w...@wr.com.au> wrote:
>In article <PbJf3.58$jf3....@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>, Daniel McCartney
><d...@mis.net.au> wrote:

>> Mark Geyer copped one against Souths last night and I can remember another
>> one being given in one of the matches today (Sunday) but I watched four
>> matches and can't remember exactly which one it was.

>He may have copped one (I don't recall) but he also dished one out on
>Ian Rubin. What is amazing though is the ref spotted it and acted
>accordingly. Souths kicked a penalty goal from the incident.

I meant he copped a penalty, should have worded it better, sorry.

Daniel.

Daniel McCartney

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
In <nzQf3.7$dk3...@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>, "Calum Gibson"
<gib.pisso...@shoal.net.au> wrote:

>Why wasn't he cited?

>After all facials are outlawed. Mr Ridge's case proved that. Didn't it?

>And he's Mark geyer so the ref's are bound to hate him.

For the same reason that every high tackle isn't cited/made to front the
judiciary. It's a matter of degree and what Geyer did has no comparision to
what Ridge did, believe me.

Daniel.

Dave Stewart

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99

Daniel McCartney <d...@mis.net.au> wrote in message

Great, someone who wants to rate Ridges effort.

Grade 4 wasn't it.?

Now, what grading would have given Hoppes' facial on Vainikolo last weekend?

Dave.

Bruce Stewart

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99
Dave Stewart wrote:

Dave........F**k the rules bro....they only apply when it suits bro....you know
that

Regards
SiD Screwitt

Phil Hobbs

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99
Bruce Stewart wrote in message <37845437...@ihug.co.nz>...

>Dave........F**k the rules bro....they only apply when it suits
bro....you know
>that

Indeed he does Sid...and if you keep playing in that dirty little
corner.....you may get tangled up in one of those racist little
cobwebs of his. Good luck with your self extraction Sid.

Dave Stewart

Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99

Bruce Stewart <sl...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

> Dave Stewart wrote:
>
> > Daniel McCartney <d...@mis.net.au> wrote in message

> > > For the same reason that every high tackle isn't cited/made to front
the
> > > judiciary. It's a matter of degree and what Geyer did has no
comparision
> > > what Ridge did, believe me.
> > >
> > > Daniel.
> >
> > Great, someone who wants to rate Ridges effort.
> >
> > Grade 4 wasn't it.?
> >
> > Now, what grading would have given Hoppes' facial on Vainikolo last
weekend?

> > Dave.
>
> Dave........F**k the rules bro....they only apply when it suits bro....you
know
> that

Actually I didn't know that. I am after all not an Australian.

I thought that all the rules applied to everyone fairly and that was the
essence of sport. However you have been here in asrl longer than I have so I
guess you would have more experience at this 'culutral' difference between
out two countries.

Dave.

Bruce Stewart

Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99
Phil Hobbs wrote:

> Bruce Stewart wrote in message <37845437...@ihug.co.nz>...
> >

> >Dave........F**k the rules bro....they only apply when it suits
> bro....you know
> >that
>

> Indeed he does Sid...and if you keep playing in that dirty little
> corner.....you may get tangled up in one of those racist little
> cobwebs of his. Good luck with your self extraction Sid.

Unfortunately it wasnt Dave.....but a rash of events that happened as of
late

Regards
SiD Screwitt

Excession

Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99
"Dave Stewart" Mr Chip-on-shoulders bashed his keyboard to produce:

>Bruce Stewart <sl...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

>> Dave........F**k the rules bro....they only apply when it suits bro....you
>>know that
>>

>Actually I didn't know that. I am after all not an Australian.

Language difficulties?

>I guess you would have more experience at this 'culutral' difference between
>out two countries.

Definitely language difficulties.

Who cares what *you* opine, Dave? If you want to be a thicky, then
thats your own lookout. All this nonsense about 'cheating', coming
from you, is totally ignorable.

Dac
[a lurker, and thugby anti-fan]

Dave Stewart

Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99

Excession <mailto:dacM...@pcug.org.au> wrote in message

> "Dave Stewart" Mr Chip-on-shoulders bashed his keyboard to produce:
>
> >Bruce Stewart <sl...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
>
> >> Dave........F**k the rules bro....they only apply when it suits
bro....you
> >>know that
> >>

> >Actually I didn't know that. I am after all not an Australian.
>
> Language difficulties?

Cultural differences actually Andrew.

> >I guess you would have more experience at this 'culutral' difference
between
> >out two countries.
>
> Definitely language difficulties.

OK, how do you say underarm bowling in your language?

> Who cares what *you* opine, Dave? If you want to be a thicky, then
> thats your own lookout. All this nonsense about 'cheating', coming
> from you, is totally ignorable.

Totally ignorable...is this an example?

> Dac
> [a lurker, and thugby anti-fan]

Hi David or do you prefer to be called Andrew? How about Daccles?

It's just that over here dac is a slang word for dope and I know you
wouldn't want to be called dope now would ya?

How's the weather down their in Canberra by the way? Is that sprinkler still
on at the tip?

As a wise man once tried to say...I post therefore I am (not finding you as
ignorable as I want you to think).

You may now go and stick your head back up your arse.

NEXT !!!

Dave.

Greg Pankhurst

Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99
In article <7m3krn$n05$1...@newsource.ihug.co.nz>, "Dave Stewart"
<2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> wrote:

>OK, how do you say underarm bowling in your language?

K-e-n C-a-t-c-h-p-o-l-e

:P

Greg

Excession

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
"Dave Stewart" <2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> wrote:

>Excession wrote in message

>> "Dave Stewart" Mr Chip-on-shoulders bashed his keyboard to produce:

>>>Actually I didn't know that. I am after all not an Australian.

>> Language difficulties?

>Cultural differences actually Andrew.

There's far more than 'cultural' differences showing up in your
postings, Dave. There is hatred, paranoia, disenchantment, jealousy,
and apparently irreconcilable differences between your myopic view of
the planet, and everyone else's. Solipsism was proved false
-centuries- ago, Dave. Time for you to latch on to a new psychosis.

>>>I guess you would have more experience at this 'culutral' difference
>>>between out two countries.

>> Definitely language difficulties.

>OK, how do you say underarm bowling in your language?

Still sore over some damned cricket lark? Ancient history, Dave, and
one man's decision; blaming the entire population of Australia for one
person's bad decision is hardly logical, now is it? That's a
rhetorical question, Dave, so please, don't go searching for answers
when they're not required, there's a good chap.

>> Dac
>> [a lurker, and thugby anti-fan]

>Hi David or do you prefer to be called Andrew? How about Daccles?

If only you could put your Dejanews searching skills to some positive
use, instead of merely using such facts to weave yourself a composite
fantasy world of jejune derision and schoolboy mockery.

>It's just that over here dac is a slang word for dope and I know you
>wouldn't want to be called dope now would ya?

<shrug> The slang term 'dacks' in Australia has connotations that are
almost as bad, but I don't let the small-mindedness of others bother
my peace of mind, Dave.

>You may now go and stick your head back up your arse.

Considering your deplorable lack of performance in almost every field
of human endeavour that it's possible to participate in, it is no
wonder that you're a complete and utter waste of space.

Dac

Dave Stewart

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99

> "Dave Stewart" <2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> wrote:
>
> >Excession wrote in message
>
> >> "Dave Stewart" Mr Chip-on-shoulders bashed his keyboard to produce:

> >> Language difficulties?
>
> >Cultural differences actually Andrew.
>
> There's far more than 'cultural' differences showing up in your
> postings, Dave. There is hatred,

yep, I hate cheats. I can't tolerate them at all. You?

>paranoia,

Just because your are paranoid...

>disenchantment,

Definately. What your administrators have taken from this great game is
something that an aweful lot of people have expressed disenchanment about.
Still our local competition provides some genuine sport...

>jealousy,

hardly Shag. Kiwis by plenty as always.

> and apparently irreconcilable differences between your myopic view of
> the planet, and everyone else's.

I wouldn't say irreconcilable. I have faith that one day Australians will
stand up to be counted on the things that are happening that are currently
bringing shame to their country. That day, when it comes I will welcome them
to the real world.

BTW I doubt that this change will be lead from Newcastle.

>Solipsism was proved false
> -centuries- ago, Dave. Time for you to latch on to a new psychosis.

I hardly call it a psychosis but if I am looking for a new one, can I
perhaps try out one of yours?

> >> Definitely language difficulties.
>
> >OK, how do you say underarm bowling in your language?
>
> Still sore over some damned cricket lark? Ancient history, Dave, and
> one man's decision; blaming the entire population of Australia for one
> person's bad decision is hardly logical, now is it?

I thought you said you were a lurker here. Was that just a bit of Aussie
bullsh!t? Shag, if you have really been lurking here for any length of time
then you would be well aware of the screeds of data that is available that
proves that rather than a quaint 'one mans mistake' cheating, dishonesty and
corruption are in fact a well established way of life in Australia.
Compulsory in some states I believe.

Nearly as common as lying in fact, you old lurker you.

>That's a
> rhetorical question, Dave, so please, don't go searching for answers
> when they're not required, there's a good chap.

:-)

Youi will of course excuse me for not taking any of your well intentioned
advise won't ya Shag?

Sorry that it makes you look like yet another thin skinned, full of crap,
Aussie bullsh!t artist. No offense of course mate.

> >> Dac
> >> [a lurker, and thugby anti-fan]
>
> >Hi David or do you prefer to be called Andrew? How about Daccles?
>
> If only you could put your Dejanews searching skills to some positive
> use, instead of merely using such facts to weave yourself a composite
> fantasy world of jejune derision and schoolboy mockery.

Do you mean all those wonderful sheep jokes that you have seen here in your
time as a lurker, LOL.

> >It's just that over here dac is a slang word for dope and I know you
> >wouldn't want to be called dope now would ya?
>
> <shrug> The slang term 'dacks' in Australia has connotations that are
> almost as bad, but I don't let the small-mindedness of others bother
> my peace of mind, Dave.

Then you will have no objection to me calling you by your proper name then
Dave.

> >You may now go and stick your head back up your arse.
>
> Considering your deplorable lack of performance in almost every field
> of human endeavour that it's possible to participate in, it is no
> wonder that you're a complete and utter waste of space.

Mate, I am a multi talented flippin genius. A legend, a true star.

Lurk a little longer before you pull your head out of your arse in future.

Theres a good chap.

Dave.

> Dac

Calum Gibson

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99

Excession wrote in message <3786cb68...@newshost.pcug.org.au>...

boring

we all know Dave has a problem with Australians

Can well all just forget it. I for one have had enuff

Excession

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
"Dave Stewart" <2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> wrote:

Do you spend your entire weekend online, looking for new news articles
to colour in?

>Excession wrote

>>>Cultural differences actually Andrew.

>> There's far more than 'cultural' differences showing up in your
>> postings, Dave. There is hatred,

>yep, I hate cheats. I can't tolerate them at all. You?

The concept of labeling the entire populace of Australia 'cheats'
because of some PERCIEVED injustice in a Rugby League inquiry, is
arrant stupidity. You want to be stupid? Fine, that's your choice;
however the consequences of you making that choice MUST include the
FACT that you're considered mistaken by the vast majority of those who
you so calmly tar with your (worn and decrepit) brush. Get a clue,
Dave, your tiny little area of concern (i.e. Rugby League) is of
little or no consequence to the majority of Australians. Your
constant eructions on this subject point to your undying hatred of
anything that isn't "Kiwi". You're a bigot, Dave, and that's bad.

>>paranoia,

>Just because your are paranoid...

"your are"? This and almost every message you write that contains
more than a one-line virtual fart, contains so many childish
illiteracies, it is no wonder that you're killfiled by 75% of the
regulars. You're not only a hateful bigot, but you're a stupid
illiterate hateful bigot. I'm sure if you took some time to
spell-check your turgid offerings, you might find one or two major
spelling mistakes to fix. It couldn't hurt for you to be a little
less splenetic, and a little more careful, could it, Dave?

>>disenchantment,
>
>Definately. What your administrators have taken from this great game

That's DEFINITELY, you ignoble savage. As for 'administrators',
they're the same the world round, boyo. Blaming anyone OTHER than the
administrators, for the administrator's decision, is PLAINLY IDIOTIC.

I guess you're comfortable with being PLAINLY IDIOTIC. Perhaps you
could shift your arse into gear, and cotton on to basic fault/blame
equations. It isn't *my* fault that an administrator makes a
decision, Dave. It isn't ANYONE's fault. It is just a DECISION, based
upon RULES, and PRECEDENT, and other airy fairy ideals about which you
obviously know NOTHING.

>> and apparently irreconcilable differences between your myopic view of
>> the planet, and everyone else's.

>I wouldn't say irreconcilable.

Mostly because polysyllables are beyond you :-)

>I have faith that one day Australians will stand up to be counted on
>the things that are happening that are currently bringing shame to their country.

Heh, you're a fool if you think anyone other than you CARES about your
spurious allegations.

>>Solipsism was proved false
>> -centuries- ago, Dave. Time for you to latch on to a new psychosis.

>I hardly call it a psychosis but if I am looking for a new one, can I
>perhaps try out one of yours?

Well that greatly depends upon your capacity to think, Dave. I doubt
that you have the facilities required to process higher level "world
class" psychoses :-)

>>> OK, how do you say underarm bowling in your language?
>> Still sore over some damned cricket lark? Ancient history, Dave, and

>bullsh!t? Shag, if you have really been lurking here for any length of time

>then you would be well aware of the screeds of data

By "screeds of data" you mean "voluminous quaffid bloated excuses
generated by a disingenuous moron from New Zealand", then I'm afraid
that your frantic squawkings and deliverances have been largely
trapped by judicious use of a thing called a 'killfile'. So your
various teary bleatings about being cheated out of something, have
fallen into the international bitbucket. People don't CARE what
insane moronic illiterate stupid idiotic disingenuous morons from New
Zealand -rant- about, Dave. Get used to it.

>Sorry that it makes you look like yet another thin skinned, full of crap,
>Aussie bullsh!t artist. No offense of course mate.

Any offense you dish out, Dave is overwritten by the sheer immensity
of your LACK OF COMMON SENSE. You don't offend people, Dave, you make
them cringe. You make people want to apologise for being in the same
-species- as you.

"Sorry, Mr Alien, I can't help Dave Stewart being himself, I know
that euthanasia should have been carried out long ago, but our
society has these pesky laws about such things. PLEASE don't judge
humanity based on the despicable qualities of one insignificant
pustule on the face of the planet."

>>> You may now go and stick your head back up your arse.
>> Considering your deplorable lack of performance in almost every field
>> of human endeavour that it's possible to participate in, it is no
>> wonder that you're a complete and utter waste of space.

>Mate, I am a multi talented flippin genius. A legend, a true star.

Uh uh.

>Lurk a little longer before you pull your head out of your arse in future.

Do *try* to understand what I've written this time, Dave, instead of
just ignoring every second word and making up replacements for them as
you go along. Thanks.

Dac

Excession

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
"Calum Gibson" wrote:

>boring

>we all know Dave has a problem with Australians

So killfile me. There's a good chap.

Dac

Dave Stewart

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99

Excession <mailto:dacM...@pcug.org.au>

whilst too busy being just another bullsh!tting aussie to find me
'ignorable' again...

wrote in message news:37870e86...@newshost.pcug.org.au...

> "Dave Stewart" <2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> wrote:
>
> Do you spend your entire weekend online, looking for new news articles
> to colour in?
>
> >Excession wrote

> >> There's far more than 'cultural' differences showing up in your
> >> postings, Dave. There is hatred,
>
> >yep, I hate cheats. I can't tolerate them at all. You?
>
> The concept of labeling the entire populace of Australia 'cheats'
> because of some PERCIEVED injustice in a Rugby League inquiry, is
> arrant stupidity.

Ahhh, so you've lurked here for what, 3 or 4 days have you mate?

Real lurers will tell you that the areas where I have paraded documented and
reseached examples of every day corruption and dishonesty in Australia stem
from Victorian schools encouraging kids to cheat 'in order to maintain high
standards' through to Queensland Police ethics tutors being snared in vice
rings.

Why in my mail box this very morning I read of a scam involving the
fraudulant exportatrion of stolen horsemeat for chrissakes?

The fact that this widespread dishonesty cheating and corruption takes
placer in everyday life is WHY it is apparent in Rugby League, moron.

How can you play honest sport in a country that doesn't have a handle on
what honesty is?

>You want to be stupid? Fine, that's your choice;

:-). yeah, right on mate.

> however the consequences of you making that choice MUST include the
> FACT that you're considered mistaken by the vast majority of those who
> you so calmly tar with your (worn and decrepit) brush. Get a clue,
> Dave, your tiny little area of concern (i.e. Rugby League) is of
> little or no consequence to the majority of Australians.

Shag, this might not be a good ng for you to 'lurk' i then, just quietly :-)

>Your
> constant eructions on this subject point to your undying hatred of
> anything that isn't "Kiwi". You're a bigot, Dave, and that's bad.
>

LOL> The guy who says stop discriminating against rugby league players
because of where they come from is the bigot. Thats good mate, no really.

I see you have a different meaning of the word bigot over there as well.

> >>paranoia,
>
> >Just because your are paranoid...

<snipped the infamous spelling flame, surely the most powerful and reasoned
argument in any usenet debate>

> >>disenchantment,
> >
> >Definately. What your administrators have taken from this great game

<snipped volume 2 of the infamous usenet spelling flame>

> I guess you're comfortable with being PLAINLY IDIOTIC. Perhaps you
> could shift your arse into gear, and cotton on to basic fault/blame
> equations. It isn't *my* fault that an administrator makes a
> decision, Dave. It isn't ANYONE's fault. It is just a DECISION, based
> upon RULES, and PRECEDENT, and other airy fairy ideals about which you
> obviously know NOTHING.

I know what tolerance means Shag. And you guys have a lot of it when it
comes to incompetent administrators. One could be excused for thinking you
had an enthusiasm for them in fact.

> >> and apparently irreconcilable differences between your myopic view of
> >> the planet, and everyone else's.
>
> >I wouldn't say irreconcilable.
>
> Mostly because polysyllables are beyond you :-)

I'm a musician so get by OK with polyrythms, if that's OK with you :-)

> >I have faith that one day Australians will stand up to be counted on
> >the things that are happening that are currently bringing shame to their
country.

> Heh, you're a fool if you think anyone other than you CARES about your
> spurious allegations.

I agree, most of those who don't care dont reply either Shag. You might have
met some of them over there in lurkersville during your brief stay.

> >>Solipsism was proved false
> >> -centuries- ago, Dave. Time for you to latch on to a new psychosis.
>
> >I hardly call it a psychosis but if I am looking for a new one, can I
> >perhaps try out one of yours?
>
> Well that greatly depends upon your capacity to think, Dave. I doubt
> that you have the facilities required to process higher level "world
> class" psychoses :-)

Then again, perhaps you'd be surprised. Maybe you should have lurked after
all instead of just lying that you did, but your an Aussie so you probably
couldn't tell the truth if you knew how to try :-)

> >> Still sore over some damned cricket lark? Ancient history, Dave, and
>
> >bullsh!t? Shag, if you have really been lurking here for any length of
time
> >then you would be well aware of the screeds of data
>
> By "screeds of data" you mean "voluminous quaffid bloated excuses
> generated by a disingenuous moron from New Zealand",

Try the Australian daily media, hardly any of it owned by New Zealanders,
moronic or not.

>then I'm afraid
> that your frantic squawkings and deliverances have been largely
> trapped by judicious use of a thing called a 'killfile'.

Ah yes, the legendary killfile. You should get one mate.

No wait, tell me I'm already in your killfile and that you are a lurker
again, LOL.

>So your
> various teary bleatings about being cheated out of something, have
> fallen into the international bitbucket.

Rather than your inbox?

>People don't CARE what
> insane moronic illiterate stupid idiotic disingenuous morons from New
> Zealand -rant- about, Dave. Get used to it.

Are you one of those who don't care too? And this is an example of you not
giving a flying fugg? OK, see ya.

> >Sorry that it makes you look like yet another thin skinned, full of crap,
> >Aussie bullsh!t artist. No offense of course mate.
>
> Any offense you dish out, Dave is overwritten by the sheer immensity
> of your LACK OF COMMON SENSE. You don't offend people, Dave, you make
> them cringe. You make people want to apologise for being in the same
> -species- as you.

Apology acepted, btw, why are you still here, are you a moron too?

> "Sorry, Mr Alien, I can't help Dave Stewart being himself, I know
> that euthanasia should have been carried out long ago, but our
> society has these pesky laws about such things. PLEASE don't judge
> humanity based on the despicable qualities of one insignificant
> pustule on the face of the planet."

Let me know when your "alien friends" reply. Perhaps the next time they
kidnap you?

> >> Considering your deplorable lack of performance in almost every field
> >> of human endeavour that it's possible to participate in, it is no
> >> wonder that you're a complete and utter waste of space.
>
> >Mate, I am a multi talented flippin genius. A legend, a true star.
>
> Uh uh.
>
> >Lurk a little longer before you pull your head out of your arse in
future.

> Do *try* to understand what I've written this time, Dave, instead of
> just ignoring every second word and making up replacements for them as
> you go along. Thanks.

OK, now promise me the next time you reply to me you will take your head out
of your arse first.

See ya lover,

Dave.

> Dac

de...@zeta.org.au

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
On Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:41:48 +1200, "Dave Stewart"
<2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> wrote:

>Excession <mailto:dacM...@pcug.org.au> wrote in message

>> >Cultural differences actually Andrew.
>>
>> There's far more than 'cultural' differences showing up in your
>> postings, Dave. There is hatred,
>
>yep, I hate cheats. I can't tolerate them at all. You?
>

>>paranoia,
>
>Just because your are paranoid...

doesn't mean they're not tryin' to get ya!

I think they ARE trying to get you, Dave. :-)
DebS

Calum Gibson

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99

Excession wrote in message <378814bc...@newshost.pcug.org.au>...

Good idea

Dave Stewart

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99

> Excession wrote in message <378814bc...@newshost.pcug.org.au>...
> >"Calum Gibson" wrote:
> >
> >>boring
> >
> >>we all know Dave has a problem with Australians
> >
> >So killfile me. There's a good chap.
>

> Good idea

LOL. Bit of a tosser this chap Calum...tells me off for being so obnoxious
that I end up in 'everyones' killfiles and then in his first message in here
to anyone else he invites the same fate upon himself.

Must be a fourth generation Aussie to be that thick :-)

But what can you expect from a hypocritical failed public servant who seemed
to have spent most of his time (and tax payers money) setting up 'illegal'
bulletin boards.

In fact he has all the credibility of a GTT foundation member. They have
thieves, liars, sexual perverts and other mongrel scum amongst their ranks,
why not a ex government bludger?

Dave.

Dave Stewart

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99

<de...@zeta.org.au> wrote in message

<FX: dons pineapple proof underwear, dingo cack repellent, bullsh!t
detector, underarm deodorant and NSW bus ticket (pre-paid)>

Send them in...I'm ready.

Dave.

Excession

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
"Dave Stewart" <2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> wrote 220 lines of
garbage.

>> Do you spend your entire weekend online, looking for new news articles
>> to colour in?

You didn't answer that. Typical.

>> The concept of labeling the entire populace of Australia 'cheats'
>> because of some PERCIEVED injustice in a Rugby League inquiry, is
>> arrant stupidity.

>Real lurers will tell you that the areas where I have paraded documented and

>reseached examples of every day corruption and dishonesty in Australia stem
>from Victorian schools encouraging kids to cheat 'in order to maintain high
>standards' through to Queensland Police ethics tutors being snared in vice
>rings.

Uh uh, and New Zealand is squeaky clean in this regard? No political
corruption, no Police Brutality, no educational downfalls, no -racial-
tension between whiteys and the indigenous remnants of NZ? Or are you
attributing some farcical lack of media evidence in your tiny
insignificant country as proof that you, personally, are a paragon of
virtue?

>Why in my mail box this very morning I read of a scam involving the
>fraudulant exportatrion of stolen horsemeat for chrissakes?

Right, the secret "supporters of Dave Stewart" fan club, who feed you
with various factlets and grimy little attempts at gutter
sensationalism. And you accuse me of using 'old USEnet tactics'. HAH!

>>Your
>> constant eructions on this subject point to your undying hatred of
>> anything that isn't "Kiwi". You're a bigot, Dave, and that's bad.

>LOL> The guy who says stop discriminating against rugby league players
>because of where they come from is the bigot. Thats good mate, no really.

Discriminating against rugby league _players_ is a teensy bit
different from lumping all Australians into the same "you're a cheat"
nomenclature that is your (current) favourite taunt. Perhaps the
important piece of information you lack is "I am not a fan of Rugby
League." That's -your- free clue for the day, Dave.

>I see you have a different meaning of the word bigot over there as well.

Dictionary challenge? You go first. I like to watch.

><snipped the infamous spelling flame, surely the most powerful and reasoned
>argument in any usenet debate>

Your messages are riddled with (doubtless autistic) faux pas. That you
choose to wallow in your broken english dimwititude, is another firm
reminder that you're not exactly normal. It becomes increasingly
obvious that rational, reasoned, thinking debate, with an
unreasonable, irrational, unthinking opponent, (that's describing you,
Dave, don't worry about the big words, they're all basically
variations on the term 'stupid') is a waste of everyone's time and
effort. You're not willing to investigate the crap in your USEnet
underpants, for fear of finding something intrinsically unpleasant
about your entire net-existence. Wipe your arse before you post,
occasionally, and your excrement smeared fingers might stop slipping
off the keyboard.

>> >Definately. What your administrators have taken from this great game

><snipped volume 2 of the infamous usenet spelling flame>

No, Dave, that's wrong. I was arguing the salient point, that blaming
others for the decisions of ADMINISTRATORS, was a lackwit act. Now eat
your words, Dave, or I shall be forced to reiterate the lesson.

>>> I wouldn't say irreconcilable.
>> Mostly because polysyllables are beyond you :-)

>I'm a musician so get by OK with polyrythms, if that's OK with you :-)

Polysyllables, polyrhythms, what's the diff when you can't spell them
correctly? Polystyrene is probably more your forte. Stick with the
small single-syllable words that you adore (arse, fart, shag, dave,
et) and you might avoid blundering into piled up towers of your own
bovine excrement.

>>>I hardly call it a psychosis but if I am looking for a new one, can I
>>>perhaps try out one of yours?

>> Well that greatly depends upon your capacity to think, Dave. I doubt
>> that you have the facilities required to process higher level "world
>> class" psychoses :-)

>Then again, perhaps you'd be surprised. Maybe you should have lurked after
>all instead of just lying that you did, but your an Aussie so you probably
>couldn't tell the truth if you knew how to try :-)

Another hintlet, I'm not Australian. I'm that most hated of imports, a
POM!

Are you feeling clued-in now? Perhaps you should exercise your faint
grasp of internet search engines, and look up some FACTS for your
arguments, instead of pulling your tiny dick and expecting the watery
semen that emerges to contain all the "facts" that you could ever
need! (A strategy that might work in New Zealand, heh)

A third hint: http://www.pcug.org.au/~dac

And that's your quota for the day.

Begone.

Dac

Dave Stewart

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99

> "Dave Stewart" <2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> wrote 220 lines of

really, really ignorable

> garbage.

> >> Do you spend your entire weekend online, looking for new news articles
> >> to colour in?
>

> You didn't answer that. Typical.

Hey you snipped the lying bit about how you lurked here for a
while....typical :-)

> >> The concept of labeling the entire populace of Australia 'cheats'
> >> because of some PERCIEVED injustice in a Rugby League inquiry, is
> >> arrant stupidity.
>

> >Real lurers will tell you that the areas where I have paraded documented
and
> >reseached examples of every day corruption and dishonesty in Australia
stem
> >from Victorian schools encouraging kids to cheat 'in order to maintain
high
> >standards' through to Queensland Police ethics tutors being snared in
vice
> >rings.
>

> Uh uh, and New Zealand is squeaky clean in this regard? No political
> corruption, no Police Brutality, no educational downfalls, no -racial-
> tension between whiteys and the indigenous remnants of NZ? Or are you
> attributing some farcical lack of media evidence in your tiny
> insignificant country as proof that you, personally, are a paragon of
> virtue?

Shag, it is about how such things are tolerated. Talk to a Newcastle fan if
you need to understand what that means.

> >Why in my mail box this very morning I read of a scam involving the
> >fraudulant exportatrion of stolen horsemeat for chrissakes?
>

> Right, the secret "supporters of Dave Stewart" fan club, who feed you
> with various factlets and grimy little attempts at gutter
> sensationalism. And you accuse me of using 'old USEnet tactics'. HAH!

Umm, Shag, if you were really a lurker here, instead of an Aussie bullsh!t
artist, you would know that the scret 'supporters of Dave Stewart' is a
subscription to a single news service from The Australian.

Lurk a while next time instead of runing in saying..."Not only am I full of
sh!t but I can lie like an Aussie too!"

> >>Your
> >> constant eructions on this subject point to your undying hatred of
> >> anything that isn't "Kiwi". You're a bigot, Dave, and that's bad.
>
> >LOL> The guy who says stop discriminating against rugby league players
> >because of where they come from is the bigot. Thats good mate, no really.
>

> Discriminating against rugby league _players_ is a teensy bit
> different from lumping all Australians into the same "you're a cheat"
> nomenclature that is your (current) favourite taunt. Perhaps the
> important piece of information you lack is "I am not a fan of Rugby
> League." That's -your- free clue for the day, Dave.

Here's yours genius...this is a rugby league newsgroup...you can take your
foot out of your mouth now Einstien.

Out? Good, now lie to us all again about your lurking in here. Then tell us
why.

> >I see you have a different meaning of the word bigot over there as well.
>

> Dictionary challenge? You go first. I like to watch.

Mate I've seen your face, I believe you. No one would let you do much else
:-)

> ><snipped the infamous spelling flame, surely the most powerful and
reasoned
> >argument in any usenet debate>

<snipped yet another boring spelling flame, please lift your game>

> ><snipped volume 2 of the infamous usenet spelling flame>
>

> No, Dave, that's wrong. I was arguing the salient point, that blaming
> others for the decisions of ADMINISTRATORS, was a lackwit act. Now eat
> your words, Dave, or I shall be forced to reiterate the lesson.

What, and risk being called repetitive?

> >> Mostly because polysyllables are beyond you :-)
>
> >I'm a musician so get by OK with polyrythms, if that's OK with you :-)
>

> Polysyllables, polyrhythms, what's the diff when you can't spell them
> correctly? Polystyrene is probably more your forte. Stick with the
> small single-syllable words that you adore (arse, fart, shag, dave,
> et)

I think you meant etc.

>and you might avoid blundering into piled up towers of your own
> bovine excrement.

Careful around that bullsh!t Shag, it gets the best of us eventually.

> >> Well that greatly depends upon your capacity to think, Dave. I doubt
> >> that you have the facilities required to process higher level "world
> >> class" psychoses :-)
>
> >Then again, perhaps you'd be surprised. Maybe you should have lurked
after
> >all instead of just lying that you did, but your an Aussie so you
probably
> >couldn't tell the truth if you knew how to try :-)
>

> Another hintlet, I'm not Australian. I'm that most hated of imports, a
> POM!

When were you transported?

> Are you feeling clued-in now? Perhaps you should exercise your faint
> grasp of internet search engines, and look up some FACTS for your
> arguments, instead of pulling your tiny dick and expecting the watery
> semen that emerges to contain all the "facts" that you could ever
> need! (A strategy that might work in New Zealand, heh)
>
> A third hint: http://www.pcug.org.au/~dac

Shag, you arent that hard to find. Or that interesting. I won't lie through
my teeth and call yu ignorable though because we are all laughing at some
other pillock who cliamed something similar recently about a regular in here
:-)

BTW sorry to hear they shafted you over at ATO. NO, really.

BTW How long did you run that illegal bulletin board for?

Don't suppose you had a crack for footy98 on it because some software
pirates in here were looking for it a while ago :-)

(Private joke, quite ignorable, oops, you don't know what that word means,
do yah Shag?)

> And that's your quota for the day.
>
> Begone.

See you in your killfile.

Dave.

> Dac

Excession

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
"Dave Stewart" dribbled:

>really, really ignorable

Freewheeling again, Dave?

>Hey you snipped the lying bit about how you lurked here for a while

Well I'm sure you're very Rod Speedian in your love of BLOATED
QUOTING, but dear Dave, I myself tire of wading through hundreds of
lines of repeated utterances. If you have a point to make, make it.

"I lurked here for a while" is perfectly true. It cannot be denied.

"While" might be a problem -- for you 'while' might equate to geologic
ages, but I'm afraid that your skewed perceptions and understandings
are strictly YOUR problem.

>> Uh uh, and New Zealand is squeaky clean in this regard? No political
>> corruption, no Police Brutality, no educational downfalls, no -racial-
>> tension between whiteys and the indigenous remnants of NZ?

>Shag, it is about how such things are tolerated

Go on. Tell me you're not a racist scumbag illiterate hack. And see
how many people agree with your lies!

>> Right, the secret "supporters of Dave Stewart" fan club, who feed you
>> with various factlets and grimy little attempts at gutter
>> sensationalism. And you accuse me of using 'old USEnet tactics'. HAH!

>Umm, Shag, if you were really a lurker here, instead of an Aussie bullsh!t
>artist, you would know that the scret 'supporters of Dave Stewart' is a
>subscription to a single news service from The Australian.

Even I don't bother reading that biased bullshit.

>Here's yours genius...this is a rugby league newsgroup...you can take your
>foot out of your mouth now Einstien.

Well DUH.

>> Dictionary challenge? You go first. I like to watch.

>Mate I've seen your face, I believe you. No one would let you do much else

Again, you retreat from any evidence that you can support your various
claims. (My cat has decided to leap up onto my lap, to make typing a
heap more difficult, so I'm sure you'll understand if I mis-key a bit)

>>><snipped volume 2 of the infamous usenet spelling flame>

>> No, Dave, that's wrong. I was arguing the salient point, that blaming
>> others for the decisions of ADMINISTRATORS, was a lackwit act. Now eat
>> your words, Dave, or I shall be forced to reiterate the lesson.

>What, and risk being called repetitive?

Thats a laugh, coming from you, the most repetitive insolent myopic
tunnel-visioned barge-arse hypocritical diarrheoa-mouthed cretin this
side of Hawaii!

>> >I'm a musician so get by OK with polyrythms, if that's OK with you :-)

>> correctly? Polystyrene is probably more your forte. Stick with the

>> small single-syllable words that you adore (arse, fart, shag, dave,
>> et)

>I think you meant etc.

I meant et al.

>> Another hintlet, I'm not Australian. I'm that most hated of imports, a
>> POM!

>When were you transported?

Thats all in my web page.

>Shag, you arent that hard to find.

Yes. Quite. Unlike your past antics, I don't hide behind pseudonyms,
sniping at everyone from the cheery sanctuary of obscure anonymity.
There is no reason for me to "hide" from my words, Dave. You're the
one with the desire to be hidden!

>BTW sorry to hear they shafted you over at ATO. NO, really.

<shrug> "It's all part of growing up and being British."

>BTW How long did you run that illegal bulletin board for?

Illegal only in terms of ATO management being against such a device.
It was people like you (stridulent unceasing wankers) who caused the
previous officially-sanctioned internal bulletin board to be
permanently erased. The web board is still running, it started in
November 1998, after running as an email mailing list for some months.

Much to my disgust, after I handed over the board to it's new owner,
he created a SPORTS forum, which quickly sank into a mire of
name-calling and innuendo, stuff which could easily blow up and 'get
the board noticed'. Stuff that you wallow in, day after day.

>> Begone.

>See you in your killfile.

Did I ever say *I* used a killfile? You lying dog.

Dac

Dave Stewart

Jul 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/12/99
Excession <mailto:dacM...@pcug.org.au> wrote in message

> Thats a laugh, coming from you, the most repetitive insolent myopic
> tunnel-visioned barge-arse hypocritical diarrheoa-mouthed cretin this
> side of Hawaii!

OK Excession, if all you want is a name calling-fest and a flame war that
focuses on personal abuse then you can find that in any usenet group, yes
even this one.

Are you ready? Here it comes now.

You great big pooh bum.

There.

I have had some people ask wtf you are and I guess that you have pretty much
answered that.

Here's the URL (Please note, don't go here on a full stomach, this guy is
very ugly) http://www.pcug.org.au/~dac

For those still trying to work it out Excession is an out of work ex State
employee who got the shaft from his IT job during restructuring.

Yes, he's a bum.

"Excession" is a title of a book by his favourite sci-fi author. Yes,
Excession is a sci-fi geek. I hope he doesn't mind me letting people know
that he is lost so deep in this fantasy world of his that he sometimes
forgets to come out. I guess you could say Excession is his
persona...tehehe.

If you go to his web page you will find why he so good at calling people
names, he's got to be one of the most ugly motherfuggers I've ever seen and
no doubt the names he uses here are all ones that have been heaped on his
ugly mug several times.

Tell us Excession, that face of yours is one ugly piece of work, are they
acne scars or burns?

He is also a huge liar, I guess that comes from living in Australia for over
20 years. He claims to have lurked in the ng but anyone following his
flysh!t...er I mean posts will have reliased that he has spent little time
lurking before taking on this ng most undefeatable of foes. Anyone think he
will outlast me? LOL

He seems to think that by using big words this will make up for his small
penis but fails to acknowledge that in the process he falls into the same
trap as other pseudo intellectuals and fails to communicate to the readers
in here.

Just what is he trying to say after all. "Dave. you are a one eyed bigot"
"Dave you are a racist" "Dave you are up yourself"

Excession it seems, is Phil Atio with a dictionary. Yawn.

Excession, I really wonder how long you will stay here in asrl and to be
honest I think you will find that while most people in here consider me just
barely tolerable your bloated t!twad presence will be less tolerable unless
you are prepared to talk a little footy every know and then. If you are just
coming here for a slangfest then you will end up in more killfiles than I
ever will Shag.

Before you disappear up your own arse how about telling people here why you
came in and who invited you?

In the meantime please remember that this is a family newsgroup and some of
your language is frowned upon.

No please go fuc# yourself, again.

Dave.

Oh and btw handsome (that's irony Excession) if you are going to continue
with an inane flame war please be patient, I have other fans who need my
time more than you newbies.

Phil Hobbs

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
Bruce Stewart wrote in message <378542F5...@ihug.co.nz>...

>Unfortunately it wasnt Dave.....but a rash of events that happened as
of
>late

Good....at least you can treat a rash with cream. 她)

Daniel McCartney

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
In <37895ac...@newshost.pcug.org.au>, dacM...@pcug.org.au. (Excession)
wrote:

>"Dave Stewart" dribbled:

>>really, really ignorable

>Freewheeling again, Dave?

>>Hey you snipped the lying bit about how you lurked here for a while

>Well I'm sure you're very Rod Speedian in your love of BLOATED
>QUOTING, but dear Dave, I myself tire of wading through hundreds of
>lines of repeated utterances. If you have a point to make, make it.

You're in trouble now Dave, he's brought out the Rod Speed comparision
(something I haven't heard since all my access points to FIDONET closed down
about 5 years ago). :->

Daniel.

Excession

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
"Dave Stewart" <2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> scrawled:

>OK Excession, if all you want is a name calling-fest and a flame war that
>focuses on personal abuse then you can find that in any usenet group, yes
>even this one.

What I *want* is irrelevant :-)

>I have had some people ask wtf you are and I guess that you have pretty much
>answered that.

I'm just a lurker.

>Tell us Excession, that face of yours is one ugly piece of work, are they
>acne scars or burns?

[etc etc etc]

Your level of personal animosity here is a bit over the top, eh? I
may not be as pulchritidinous as you expect people to be, Dave, but I
don't HIDE. Where's your web page? Where are the provably-you
pictures? You're a natural born zero, Dave. Admit it and stop all
this whiny-pouting that you constantly engage in.

>He is also a huge liar, I guess that comes from living in Australia for over

I don't lie. Fascist.

>Just what is he trying to say after all. "Dave. you are a one eyed bigot"
>"Dave you are a racist" "Dave you are up yourself"

You can't work out that I'm calling you a hypocritical turd? You're
truly useless, Dave.

>Excession, I really wonder how long you will stay here in asrl and to be

Today there was >500 new posts in the newsgroup. Way too much crap to
wade through in my humble opinion. Judging from the timestamps on
your messages, you spend 12 hours a DAY in the newsgroup, forming your
words into oleaginous balls of shit, and throwing them into the
newsgroup to see what they might stick to. Then you have the gall to
say "I can outlast anyone". As if anyone cares, Dave. You're a
galactic zero. Get used to it.

>Before you disappear up your own arse how about telling people here why you
>came in and who invited you?

I came in to see what all the fuss was about, and there was no
invitation -- it's an open newsgroup. Who invited YOU into the
newsgroup, Dave? I'd like to thank them, personally, with a blunt
instrument and a bathtub of very strong acid.

>In the meantime please remember that this is a family newsgroup and some of
>your language is frowned upon.

Says the great bog-mouth from New Zealand. Stick your rhetoric up
your gaping rectum, monkey-boy.

>Oh and btw handsome (that's irony Excession) if you are going to continue
>with an inane flame war please be patient, I have other fans who need my
>time more than you newbies.

You giving up already? But I've only just started!

Dac

Dave Stewart

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99

Excession <mailto:dacM...@pcug.org.au>

while still finding Dave Stewart partuclarly un-ignorable

wrote in message news:378af825...@newshost.pcug.org.au...

<snipped childish name calling>

So, what was it you wanted again handsome?

(Other than a flame war btw)

Dave.

Phil Hobbs

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
Dave Stewart <2spa...@2spamme.exposures.co.nz> wrote in message
<7mf03m$80t$1...@newsource.ihug.co.nz>...

Once again, the undefeatable David Spewitt.....is crushed like the
proverbial bug.

Reduced to one line "virtual farts"....I like that one. 她)

Excession by plenty. 她)

Bruce Stewart

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Excession wrote:

> Where's your web page? Where are the provably-you
> pictures?

he's not allowed to post it in here..........lol
His pic has been posted in here.

Regards
SiD The Inviter

Wade Singleton

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
In article <37ad2f9e....@newshost.pcug.org.au>, Mike Burke
<mburke.s...@pcug.org.au> wrote:

> He's dead right, too. Dave is the closest thing to Rod Speed I've
> ever seen. :-)

Okay, okay...I'll do it for all the other curious people out there that
didn't want to ask and appear stupid. Who or WTF is Rod Speed?

Wade
<insert petty Paddy comeback here>

Dave Stewart

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99

Wade Singleton <wa...@rabbitohs.com> wrote in message

> In article <37ad2f9e....@newshost.pcug.org.au>, Mike Burke
> <mburke.s...@pcug.org.au> wrote:
>
> > He's dead right, too. Dave is the closest thing to Rod Speed I've
> > ever seen. :-)
>
> Okay, okay...I'll do it for all the other curious people out there that
> didn't want to ask and appear stupid. Who or WTF is Rod Speed?

Rod Speed is an old computer 'celebrity' that Excessive has run into (and
come off second best I might add) several times. Do a search at Deja on Rod
Speed and you will find out more, but really, it's pointless. It's another
example of Excessives pseudo intellectualism going over everyone's head
again.

Don't feel stupid for a second for finding Excessives messages hard to
follow, comprehend or understand, he is simply here to flame me, you people
are the innocent bystanders.

As I said in an earlier post Excessives posts are going over everyone's
heads in here (except those of his mates). He is failing to communicate.
That's bad, it is making him look stupid. As it should. He is stupid.

David Andrew Clayton (Dac or Excessive or Daccles et al) is not only a very
ugly man but he is also a congenital liar. A bullsh!t artist. A hypocrite.

I asked him to reveal who invited him in here and instead of telling the
truth he chose to bullsh!t. Dumb move Excessive. Did you really expect
anyone to believe that you just 'wandered in here to see what all the fuss
was about"? What fuss? Are you able to detect Usenet fuss from your other
newsgroups?

"I'm just a lurker"..."...there was no invitation" LMAO

He says he is a lurker yet he asks for my web page URL. ROFLMAO, I wonder if
his term "lying dog" is copyrighted?.

He sounds a lot like Mike Burke if you notice, spouting the same old garbage
and recycled whingeing that Mike tends to pump into asrl when ever he is
discussing Dave Stewart, the man, not the ideas of course.

Excessives entire 'point' in ASRL seems to dish up childish name calling and
flaming, something that Mike Burke will tell you he finds offensive. Unless
of course it's Phil Atio doing it.

Or Excessive.

What's the story Mike? Why are you always calling in your mates to fight
your battles for you? That's lame, very lame.

Couldn't you have at least got someone who could debate Rugby League related
issues. We know Phil Atio can't but this Excessive clown, he's bloody
laughable Mike.

Yes people, Mike invited this foul mouthed slimeball into ASRL to hog
bandwidth and start yet another flame war. I guess the failure of his
previous efforts are causing Mike to act with stupidity and desperation.

You see Mike, X-No Archive (which you have added to the headers of all your
posts I notice) only hides some of your Usenet sins, not all of them. Are
you going to come clean and advise people of your association with
Excessive, or would you prefer that I did it?

I also think you owe the good people in ASRL an apology Mike, but to be
frank, I doubt you are man enough to do it. At least you might consider
trying to stop pretending that you own ASRL and treating as your own
personal newsgroup? Then get off your belly and walk.

Oh and if you want to know how I got the information that has 'outted' you
in this gutless act, ask your mate, he will know, I am sure. I think you
will find the answer is 42, the point of course is what is the question :-)

In the meantime Excessive I think you should have a wee chat with your mate
Mikey and rethink your strategy.

Better luck next time loser.

NEXT !!!

Dave.

Dave Stewart

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99

Bruce Stewart <sl...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

...and I am still dealing with e-mail from ladies (and a few fellas)
seeking a life size fully functioning blow up doll.

Dave.

Phil Hobbs

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
Deja search will answer that I think Wade.

--

Phil

Wade Singleton wrote in message
<140719990134233226%wa...@rabbitohs.com>...

Greg Pankhurst

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
In article <378b...@wsydnap.rpi.net.au>, "Phil Hobbs"
<fil...@SPAMbackmeup.net.au> wrote:

>Wade Singleton wrote in message
><140719990134233226%wa...@rabbitohs.com>...
>>
>>Who or WTF is Rod Speed?
>

>Deja search will answer that I think Wade.

Humour us. I have no idea either.

Greg

Daniel McCartney

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99
In <37ad2f9e....@newshost.pcug.org.au>, mburke.s...@pcug.org.au
(Mike Burke) wrote:

>d...@mis.net.au (Daniel McCartney) wrote:

>>You're in trouble now Dave, he's brought out the Rod Speed comparision
>>(something I haven't heard since all my access points to FIDONET closed down
>>about 5 years ago). :->

>He's dead right, too. Dave is the closest thing to Rod Speed I've
>ever seen. :-)

I had noticed that also.

>God, what a fate! :-)

Scary isn't it? :->

Daniel.

PADDY

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99

Wade Singleton <wa...@rabbitohs.com> wrote in message
> In article <37ad2f9e....@newshost.pcug.org.au>, Mike Burke
> <mburke.s...@pcug.org.au> wrote:
>
> > He's dead right, too. Dave is the closest thing to Rod Speed I've
> > ever seen. :-)
>
> Okay, okay...I'll do it for all the other curious people out there that
> didn't want to ask and appear stupid. Who or WTF is Rod Speed?
>

> Wade
> <insert petty Paddy comeback here>

Me-------I just downloaded my messages to see this....what have I done
Wade????? lol

I was actually going to ask the same question about Rod Speed!!!!!

Cheers

paddy

Dave Stewart

Jul 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/14/99

Mike Burke <mburke.s...@pcug.org.au> wrote in message

1/. Log files.

The log files that you are looking for Mike, that you claim I spent hours
scouring the net for I found by visiting your mates website, and he invited
me to do that. I hope that's OK with you and doesn't ruin your fantasy of
someone actually having to look very hard to see through your facade?

2/. Life, the Universe and Everything, including Fidonet and 'petered out'
newsgroups.

The people you claim to have had little to do with can still be found on the
newsgroup aus.talk.ltuae, oh and lookie here, you are one of the top 10
posters in that newsgroup in June 1999. What a coincidence.

3/. Fighting dirty.

You say I fight dirty 'just ask Mick', What do you mean? Surely not me
exposing Micks hypocrisy over his attempt to rip off the Australian software
house that markets footy98?

Well if that's fighting dirty, guilty as charged yeronner :-)

4/. The Stewart Family.

Again you bring my family into this debate. OK, if those are the ground
rules....

5/. Net Rhetoric.

You claim to take nothing seriously in here. OK, I wont take your threat to
quit ASRL over James Stewart 'Hitler' post seriously. Get a clue Mike, are
you the only one allowed to chose what is serious and what's not. I think
not.

6/. 'I'll stop when he stops'

Grow up. I ignored Phil for the best part of a month and he continued to
pepper every post of mine with inane flames, so much so that I labelled them
phil-lames, when they DIDN'T stop I realised that I would have to respond.
Not my fault. Apology accepted.

7/. Net Thugs.

You seem to be suggesting that despite only you and Phil being the only ones
taking the OZ bashing in my posts 'seriously' (oops thought nothing was
serious on Usenet) that one 'side' should leave the group. Why do you
continue to set yourself up as the ng policeman. I recall a similar threat a
'net thug' made to me a few months ago...

<quote>
I'm sick to death of your protestations of injured innocence, Dave. Count on
not being able to live in asrl or in any other Oz-based forum if you take
one step beyond what I think is justice.
</quote>

Well here's the news Mike, I ain't going to be bullied either. Bring in all
your loony mates and fill asrl up with as much hate as you can muster. You
have no credibility with me anymore.

You are a hypocrite and a liar.

Got it?

The prosecution rests, yeronner.