Demandez ! demandez ! (2ème édition)

1 view

jean-pierre darmentiere

May 29, 2002, 12:58:26 PM5/29/02
Demandez ! demandez ! (2ème édition)

Demandez l'article de Jean-Pierre Darmentière sur les étuis péniens ! Son
interprétation des sports de compétition comme le football ! Demandez sa
dernière analyse de l'homosexualité ! En primeure vous découvrirez le fruit
de ses dernières recherches sur les champignons ! Et tout cela pour deux
cliquetis seulement ! Deux cliquetis sur l'adresse de ses pages perso :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/helicoptrah/

Jean-Pierre

sheepshagger

May 29, 2002, 6:45:18 PM5/29/02
Good post Jean I got one question for you though:where were the
cheerleaders?
If you could post a link to cheerleaders Jean that would be good thanks for
your time and understanding
frerajaka frerajaka dormayvoo dormavue seralematina seralematima dormayvoo
dormayvoo
wee
wee oi oi oi

SS

"jean-pierre darmentiere" <jean-pierre...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in
message news:ad326q$4bv$1...@wanadoo.fr...

Jeff

May 29, 2002, 6:54:27 PM5/29/02

"sheepshagger" <nei...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

> Good post Jean I got one question for you though:where were the
> cheerleaders?
> If you could post a link to cheerleaders Jean that would be good
thanks for
> your time and understanding
> frerajaka frerajaka dormayvoo dormavue seralematina seralematima
dormayvoo
> dormayvoo
> wee
> wee oi oi oi

It's actually a brilliant expose and analysis on homosexuality and
mushrooms.

Cheers,
Jeff.

Oswald P Wrong

May 29, 2002, 7:07:25 PM5/29/02
I couldn't help but notice that
"Jeff" <Je...@tpizone.freeserve.co.uk>, Wed, 29 May 2002 23:54:27
+0100,
blew it out his posterior thusly:

>> dormayvoo
>> wee
>> wee oi oi oi
>
>It's actually a brilliant expose and analysis on homosexuality and
>mushrooms.

Those mushrooms are lowlife liars (TM Ian)

- - -

You have been watching asr-hell

- - -

Jeff

May 29, 2002, 7:13:04 PM5/29/02

"sheepshagger" <nei...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
> Good post Jean I got one question for you though:where were the
> cheerleaders?
> If you could post a link to cheerleaders Jean that would be good
thanks for
> your time and understanding
> frerajaka frerajaka dormayvoo dormavue seralematina seralematima
dormayvoo
> dormayvoo
> wee
> wee oi oi oi
>
> SS

Ask! ask! (2nd edition)

Ask for the article of Jean-Pierre Darmentière on the cases péniens! Its
interpretation of the competitive sports like football! Ask its last
analysis of homosexuality! In primeure you will discover the fruit of
its last research on mushrooms! And all that for two rattlings only! Two
rattlings on the address of its perso pages:

****************

Then if you proceed with two rattlings on the address of the perso
pages, you get this:

PAGES OF PSYCHOANALYSIS

Mushrooms I divided into sheets my dictionary, when I fell on these two
photographs located it is true in some pages of interval. Initially it
is about a mushroom board, with the number of which the famous amanita
known as phalloid: The second photograph represents named geological
structures "chimneys of fairies": However if the objects represented
comprise something of phallic, wouldn't say one which they is the
geological structures rather than mushrooms? I thus referred to the
article of amanita in my dictionary. I discovered that there were three
kinds of them. The ones were poisonous like the fly agarics or false
oranges, the other mortals like the death caps, the amanita virosas, the
spring amanitas. Others finally had happiness to raise the whole while
being edible: like the amanitas of Césars or true oranges and the
amanitas vaginées also known under the name of coucoumelles. I was
sensitive to the use of the couple phallus/vagina to indicate the
subspecies mortals and edible of this mushroom. Another term "phallin"
builds on the same radical, is even used to indicate a "very toxic
principle of certain poisonous fungi": not only of our famous death caps
but so spring and volvaires. Continuing on the track of this last
adjective, I was not long in going up with the etymology of "vulva".
Deferring me to the article, I live that there were indeed mushrooms
volvaires which well-sure did not fail to be edible. My astonishment was
however going to still increase with the reading of the Petit Robert. I
discovered that the phallus was not used for only in the form of the
"phalloid" adjective to indicate a mortal mushroom. Phallus as such
indicates a mushroom to be strictly accurate. Thus I live impudic names
of phallus or phalli of dog which indicated mushrooms basidiomycetes of
phallic form and with the nauseous odor (stinking, or cadaveric odor I
noted). However I observe that the image of the phallus is far from
being essential about them since English or German uses equivalents of
"horn puante" to refer there. Thus it is seen that our language would
tend to associate ideas of dead/cadaveric odor the male sex, and ideas
of life to the female sex. On a side the phallus whose consumption seems
mortal, disgusting or without interest, other the vagina whose
consumption seems favorable or compatible at least with the life. Would
our language be misanthropist.

***************

HTH SS

Cheers,
Jeff.

sheepshagger

May 30, 2002, 3:13:01 AM5/30/02

"Jeff" <Je...@tpizone.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> "sheepshagger" <nei...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
> > Good post Jean I got one question for you though:where were the
> > cheerleaders?
> > If you could post a link to cheerleaders Jean that would be good
> thanks for
> > your time and understanding
> > frerajaka frerajaka dormayvoo dormavue seralematina seralematima
> dormayvoo
> > dormayvoo
> > wee
> > wee oi oi oi
> >
> > SS
>
> Ask! ask! (2nd edition)
>
> Ask for the article of Jean-Pierre Darmentičre on the cases péniens! Its

Um yea....ok (I think)

SS

> Cheers,
> Jeff.
>

> > "jean-pierre darmentiere" <jean-pierre...@wanadoo.fr> wrote
> in
> > message news:ad326q$4bv$1...@wanadoo.fr...

> > > Demandez ! demandez ! (2čme édition)
> > >
> > > Demandez l'article de Jean-Pierre Darmentičre sur les étuis péniens

> ! Son
> > > interprétation des sports de compétition comme le football !
> Demandez sa

> > > derničre analyse de l'homosexualité ! En primeure vous découvrirez
> le
> > fruit
> > > de ses derničres recherches sur les champignons ! Et tout cela pour

Slippery Sam

May 30, 2002, 4:03:10 AM5/30/02
Okay, by popular demand, here's the translation:

Description

Two teams contend for a single ball. But each team has its own goal. The
play deals for both team to send the ball in the opposite goal and prevent
the opposite team to drive the ball into its own goal.

The players of each side enjoy a specific dress : red tee-shirts and black
pair of shorts by instance for a team, blue tee-shirts and white pair of
shorts by instance for the other ones. The goals on the contrary don't
differ one from each other.

Analysis

I propose as a principle of analysis to consider that "psychologically"
speaking one plus one are one. In our imagination, things that seem the
same, blend together and become as one.

Players : we have juste observed how the players of both teams were opposed
by their dress. By applying our principle of unity, we can consider that the
players of each team blend together in our vision so as to form one. In fact
there would not be two sets of 11 or so players, but only two players, let's
say the red and the blue one. The play consists therefore in a relation
between two players.

Goals : as they are the same also for both teams, we can consider them to
form one also in our vision. The play links therefor two players, a ball and
a goal.

Victory : According to the rules, the winner is the one who scores more
goals. Translated in the opposition something / nothing, the winner is the
one who scores and who manages therefor to prevent his opponent to score as
well..

Sexual analysis : To what natural situation this description make us think ?
I dare say to the competition between males for the access to females. Two
males are fighting for determining to whom of them the female will belong,
and who will be admitted to impregnate her. The ball could play the part of
the seed, it would be an image for the seed of the player who pushes it.

Observation : I notice that the ball is always something spherical as the
seeds. I've never seen something cubic to be taken as such.

Following the same principle as the ball-grounded plays, we could imagine a
ring-grounded play. We would have two teams also, but the goals would be
replaced by two stakes. The play would consist in sending the ring around
the stake of the opposite team. Normally, this idea should induce a feeling
of amusement, in such extent as it is not grounded upon the natural idea of
competition for females but would suppose a competition for males which,
naturally speaking, is absurd. I've illustrated in the following drawing
what such a play would look like. Be so kind as to tell me your own feelings
and commentaries about the matter.

Sam

Erasmus

May 30, 2002, 9:28:18 AM5/30/02
En général je préfère le masterbation.

Salutations le branleur

Slippery Sam

May 30, 2002, 6:41:32 PM5/30/02
Les Francais seront toujours un band de con.

Sam