-- MY UNFORTUNATE EXPERIENCE SITING THROUGH A MERCEDES-BENZ SATURDAY LUNCHTIME LECTURE

1 view

dolf

Jun 1, 2019, 3:50:26 AM6/1/19
I was having my customary Saturday lunch today at a local country-side
restaurant only to find that the MERCEDES-BENZ women's touring league
was in town and that I had to sit through a lunchtime lecture from a
Stuttgart born lass...

Given the motor manufacturer invention was patented in January 1886, and
that they might like to transition towards a trinomial sapient paradigm
which is capable of mirroring human consciousness:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?heuristic:now&sapience:vcyan&overview>

which is compatible within Immanuel Kant's Prolegomena 1783 from a
binomial paradigm having an unfortunate historical period from 1933 -
1945 due to an apriority capacity to define the key depreciating ***
intersecting points #315 (3 + 4 = 7) / #342 (5 + 6 = 11) in association
within perennial perspectives of cosmological anthropocentric paradigm:

24 x 7 = @168 ***

1440 minutes per day / #72 = 20 minutes
1440 / 4 = 360 ***
1440 / 5 = 288 ***

By ontic compliance with (informal research perspective) dialectics of
impulsivity:

@168
@215
@157 <-- OF THE SYSTEM OF PRINCIPLES OF THE PURE UNDERSTANDING
@130 <-- PROBABILITY THEORY OUGHT TO BE APPLIED AT THE ONTIC LEVEL

#451 - RIGHT TO LIFE {Y-M-T-A} HAVING BY IMPETUS OF #41 - ONTIC
NECESSITY A MORAL ENTITLEMENT TO UNENCUMBERED #492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL:

#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #369 as DISCRIMINATING NORM OF HUMAN NATURE / WAN WU AS
ORGANISATION OF THINGS IN NATURE

#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN)

#41 - EMANATION PRINCIPLE (REMEMBER THE SABBATH)
#82 - TERMS OF CONTINUITY (HONOUR PARENTS)
#123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (DO NOT KILL)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN / TORAH: AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST
AUTONOMY)
#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG / YAHAD: DO NOT STEAL)
#246 - NORMA OBLIGANS (BEAR NO FALSE WITNESS)
#287 - MANIFESTING NORM (COVET NOT)

@492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 -
CENTRE INTERLOCK)}

@205 / #873 - QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF PROBITY
@82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
@164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <— COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
@123 / #2188 - SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT

@41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT

But I was *prohibited* *from* *doing* *so* *by* *the* *restaurant*
*owners* and accordingly I removed a declarative statement on such which
I give to the owners as a gift since they were no longer worthy of it.

WE DON'T WANT THEIR EVENT TO GO PEAR SHAPE THEY SAID IN CONTEMPT...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Leprosy.pdf>

So apart from making a statement about the unfortunate event I wont
otherwise bother...

IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA (1783) SECOND SECTION OF THE HIGHEST
PRINCIPLE OF ALL SYNTHETIC JUDGMENTS AS IDEA @A157: “OF THE SYSTEM OF
PRINCIPLES OF THE PURE UNDERSTANDING [IDEAS: @A154 / @B193] It is
therefore given: that if one must go outside a given concept to compare
[IDEAS: @A155 / @B194] it synthetically with another, then a third thing
is needed, in which alone the synthesis of two concepts can originate.
But what is then this third thing, the medium of all synthetic
judgments? . . .

If a cognition is to have *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY*, i.e., if it is to
relate to an *OBJECT* and to have significance and sense in that
*OBJECT*, then the *OBJECT* must be able to be given in some way.

Without this, concepts are empty, and though one has indeed thought with
them, one has in fact cognized [IDEA: @196] nothing through this
thinking, but has merely played with representations.

To give an *OBJECT* – if this is not to mean giving it again only
mediately, [IDEA: @A156] but exhibiting it immediately in intuition – is
nothing other than to relate a representation of it to experience
(whether actual or indeed possible). Even space and time, as pure as
these concepts are of everything empirical, and as certain as it is also
that they are represented fully a priori in the mind, would nonetheless
be without *OBJECTIVE* *VALIDITY* and without sense and significance, if
their necessary use were not directed upon the *OBJECTS* *OF*
*EXPERIENCE* – indeed, their representation is a mere schema that is
always related to the reproductive imagination, which calls forth the
*OBJECTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE* without which they would have no
significance; and thus it is with all concepts, without distinction.

The possibility of experience is then what gives *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY*
to all our a priori cognitions. Now experience rests on the synthetic
unity of the appearances, i.e., on a synthesis according to *CONCEPTS*
*OF* *AN* *OBJECT* *OF* *APPEARANCES* *IN* *GENERAL*, without which it
would not even be cognition, but a rhapsody of perceptions, which in no
context would agree together according to the rules of a thoroughly
connected (possible) consciousness, hence also not for the
transcendental and necessary unity of apperception.

Experience therefore has principles of its form underlying it a priori,
[IDEA: @B196] namely universal rules of unity in the synthesis of the
appearances, whose [IDEA: @A157] *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY* as necessary
{#287 - STATES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION} conditions can always be pointed
to in experience, indeed, even in its possibility. Outside this
relation, however, synthetic a priori propositions are completely
impossible, since they have no third thing, namely, no pure *OBJECT*,
upon which the synthetic unity of their concepts could establish
*OBJECTIVE* *REALITY*.

Although we cognize a priori in synthetic judgments so much about space
in general, or the figures that the reproductive imagination inscribes
in it, that we actually require no experience thereto at all;
nonetheless, this cognition would amount to nothing but preoccupation
with a mere brain phantom, were it not that space is to be regarded as a
condition of the appearances that constitute the stuff of outer
experience; in consequence, these pure synthetic judgments relate
(albeit only mediately) to possible experience, or rather to the
*POSSIBILITY* *OF* *EXPERIENCE* *ITSELF*, *AND* *GROUND* *THE*
*OBJECTIVE* *VALIDITY* *OF* *THEIR* *SYNTHESIS* upon that alone.

Since then experience, as empirical synthesis, is in its possibility the
single type of cognition that gives reality to every other synthesis, as
a [IDEA: @B197] priori cognition the other synthesis also has truth
(*AGREEMENT* *WITH* *AN* [IDEA: @A158] *OBJECT*) only in that it
contains nothing more than what is necessary for the synthetic unity of
experience in general.

The highest principle of all synthetic judgments is then: *EVERY*
*OBJECT* *FALLS* *UNDER* *THE* *NECESSARY* *CONDITIONS* *OF* *THE*
*SYNTHETIC* *UNITY* *OF* *THE* *MANIFOLD* *OF* *INTUITION* *IN* *A*
*POSSIBLE* *EXPERIENCE*. Synthetic a priori judgments are possible in
this way: if we relate the formal conditions of a priori intuition, the
synthesis of the imagination, and its necessary unity in a
transcendental apperception to a possible cognition of experience in
general and say: the conditions of the possibility of experience in
general are at the same time the conditions of the possibility of the
*OBJECTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE*, AND FOR THAT REASON HAVE *OBJECTIVE*
*VALIDITY* in a synthetic judgment a priori. [pages 179 to 180]

CAVEAT: Once again I am only proffering an informal opinion from my
causal infatuation as metaphysical faculty of endeavour and as such I am
entirely reliant upon the sapient expertise of others to provision its
potential utility and material merits.

And thusly before we return to the actual contents of our letter of 8
November 2017 made to the STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERAL and FEDERAL
SENATOR PENNY WONG as our *OBJECTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE* we need cohere
from the context of the *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY* which is the underlying
anthropological cosmogonic principle basis to sapience itself and a
metastasised premise to identity as the POINT OF REFERENCE AS
PERSPECTIVE so that intelligence should not submit to ignorance which is
here the problem in relation to any further as future *POSSIBILITY* *OF*
*EXPERIENCE* *ITSELF*, *AND* *GROUND* *THE* *OBJECTIVE* *VALIDITY* *OF*
*THEIR* *SYNTHESIS*.

And to do so we are going to consider the example of the immateriality /
materiality as the notion of 'DUCK QUACKS' comment made at the beginning
of this PART 4 of our FILING submission and whether there is any
factuality to it and the originating document which was a 12 MAY 2017
statement as DIARY ON MY TRIP TO NORTH KOREA SO AS TO CHAT WITH KIM JONG
UN, OUR *ENJOYMENT* *OF* *WAGNER* *OPERA* AND DISCUSSIONS ON HIS FORTH
COMING MEMOIR: THE ART OF DICTATORSHIP IN THE SLAUGHTER OF THE YOUTH.
One could argue that since I've never been to North Korea that no
rationality can be applied to the claim that it contains any factuality
beyond conveying objects of experience.

JON JANKOWSKI (ORLANDO) @ 2031 HOURS ON 30 MAY 2019: “ORANGE COUNTY
FIREFIGHTERS RESCUE BABY DUCKS FROM STORM DRAIN

<https://www.clickorlando.com/news/orange-county-firefighters-rescue-baby-ducks-from-storm-drain>

On 28 MAY 2017 we summarised this within the broader conception "WHAT IS
COGNITIVE WITHIN MIND WHEN AN AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM IS A MIRRORED
AUTONOMOUS PROTOTYPE OF EACH OTHER'S SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY" by giving a
partial explanation as follows. We have from time to time expressed the
COGNITIVE process using several metaphors:

a) The traversal of the temporal continuum is like driving down the
highway whereby one will observe relativity through bi-directional
markers as that which you pass in the opposite direction and that which
you overtake.

YOUTUBE: “DISTRACTIONS MOBILE PHONES (TRAFFIC ACCIDENT COMMISSION: 30
MAY 2019)”

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JCSWRRCB1Ek>

b) Making a reasonable supposition as a logical, probable and
hypothetical proposition, which is then predicated upon by a determined
course of affirmative action in the autonomous want of the intellect
having a desire {

#108 = #6, #40, #8, #40, #4, #10 = machmad (H4261): 1) desire, desirable
thing, pleasant thing / #108 = #6, #50, #8, #40, #4 = chamad (H2530): 1)
to desire, covet, take pleasure in, delight in; 2) desirableness,
preciousness; 1a) (Qal) to desire; 1b) (Niphal) to be desirable; 1c)
(Piel) to delight greatly, desire greatly

} to inform oneself through an inquisitive and deductive process of
elimination. In being descriptive of a natural aptitude as the rational
mind, practiced in acquiring knowledge and having explicit specification
within CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING such as:

#384 = #5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach,
overtake, take hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach,
attain to, cause to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough;

THUS IF MY EXPERIENCE IS: "LA LA LA"

AND YOUR ONLY EXPERIENCE IS: "DA DA DA"

HENCE YOUR EXPERIENCE OF THE CONVEYED REALITY WILL NOT BE ACTUAL BUT
ONLY A SUBLIMATED COMPREHENSION:

- [with object] (in psychoanalytic theory) divert or modify (an
instinctual impulse) into a culturally higher or socially more
acceptable activity: libido must be sublimated into productive work
activities.
- transform (something) into a purer or idealized form: attractive
rhythms are sublimated into a much larger context.

Whereby in terms of the WORD example the mind's phonetic apprehension
can become impeded and stressed as then either discordant or unknowing
of any word's entity (ie. as the manner by which you can distinguish a
car exhaust blow back as a sudden and an inexplicable bang from an
earlier experience of a bomb blast) is a priori and transitional towards
it's final comprehension by it's acceptable, customary and correct
orthography as CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING.

That in my view, punctiliousness has an intrinsic phonetic
correspondence and is a functional cognitive characteristic which is
intrinsic of the mind and this process is not all unlike the initial
starting point of this chapter by its specific construction of
meticulous narrative as neural linguistic streaming and it's subsequent
refinement until it was satisfactory.

For example, if all but the first and last letters are scrambled and the
sentence is entirely ambiguous, you can still disambiguate the word and
fully comprehend the sentence, as Cambridge University researchers have
suggested:

"Taht in my veiw, psciiouelnunsts is an insniirtc phteinoc
conrecoednprse and fancounitl cvgiinote cartarseiichtc of mnid."

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Journey's End - The Reality Bomb"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvRSnDZvuuc>

- dolf

Initial Post: 1 June 2019

#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

dolf

Jun 1, 2019, 9:55:21 PM6/1/19
I ought to informally add (ie. self-education) that when we are talking
about ONTIC as an epistemological premise notion, we are making
considerations as to #CENTRE of BEING from whence perspective is drawn
and the grounding for existence as the foundational basis for intuition,
cognition, sapience and interoperability knowledge economy...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip>

I've currently implementing further features within the prototype and
ought to have the IDEA panel implemented this week...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{m:540}&idea{f:670}>

The reason why the HEBREW / GREEK lexicon is favored a consideration of
temporal / linguistic dialectics associated to alternative apriority
perennial perspectives of the anthropocentric cosmogonic principle:

24 x 7 = @168 x 13 = #2184

#2184 / 6 = #364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY

#2184 / 7 = #312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION {ie. #312 - #81 -
SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE = #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL}

#2184 / 8 = #273 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION

WHICH THEN GIVES RISE TO WESTERN PHILOSOPHY'S UNDERSTANDING OF GEORG
HEGEL’s @1 - THESIS; @2 - ANTI-THESIS; @3 - SYNTHESIS; @4 - PROGRESSION
or KARL MARX’s @1 - PROGRESSION; @2 - SYNTHESIS; @3 - ANTI-THESIS; @4 -
THESIS AS CONFORMING TO THE NOUMENON'S SEPTET INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS

@1 - FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW: @492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 -
JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)} AS FOUNDATIONAL STONE
(31 MAY) TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT dated 29 OCTOBER 1900 BEING
INSTRUMENTATION TO THE FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH 1901 /
#1 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY {#364}; @1 - THESIS;

@2 - FORMULA OF HUMANITY: @205 / #873 - LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF
PROBITY / #2 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION {#312 - #81 = #231}; @2 -
ANTI-THESIS;

@3 - FORMULA OF AUTONOMY: @82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
/ #3 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION {#273 v's #288}; @3 - SYNTHESIS;

@4 - FORMULA OF PROGRESSION: @164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <—
COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS / #4 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY {SOVEREIGN /
AUTONOMY DYNAMIC} @4 - PROGRESSION / @1 - PROGRESSION;

@5 - FORMULA OF KANONICOS {GK: ΚᾸΝΟΝῘΚΌΣ #352 / #329 - 1ST JANUARY
"INTER GRAVISSIMAS PASTORALIS OFFICII NOSTRI CURAS…" PAPAL BULL ISSUED
BY POPE GREGORY XIII ON 24 FEBRUARY 1582} PRINCIPLES: @123 / #2188 -
SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT / #5 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT
SUBSTANCE AS DISCRIMINATING NORM {PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY} @2 - SYNTHESIS;

KANONICOS@[
κ, {@1: Sup: 20 (#20); Ego: 20 (#20)},
α, {@2: Sup: 21 (#41); Ego: 1 (#21)},
ν, {@3: Sup: 71 (#112); Ego: 50 (#71)},
ο, {@4: Sup: 60 (#172); Ego: 70 (#141)},
ν, {@5: Sup: 29 (#201); Ego: 50 (#191 - I DO NOT STEAL THE SKINS OF THE
SACRED ANIMALS {%32})},
ι, {@6: Sup: 39 (#240); Ego: 10 (#201)},
κ, {@7: Sup: 59 (#299); Ego: 20 (#221)},
ο, {@8: Sup: 48 (#347); Ego: 70 (#291)},
ς {@9: Sup: 5 (#352); Ego: 38 (#329)}
] // *AMONG* *THE* *MOST* *SERIOUS* *DUTIES* *OF* *OUR* *PASTORAL* *OFFICE*…

@6 - FORMULA OF EMANATION: @41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL
ENGAGEMENT / #6 - OBLIGATING NORM {PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION}: BINOMIAL
{@1 - RETAINED, @5 - CENTRE AS EMANATION} STASIS NOMENCLATURE @3 -
ANTI-THESIS;

AS AN OPTIMAL TEMPLATE OF AGREEMENT WHICH IS ONTIC / MATHEMATICAL AND
SUITABLE FOR A GLOBAL SAPIENT ECONOMY / #7 - MANIFESTING NORM {PRINCIPLE
OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION} @4 - THESIS;