Re: -- GRUMBLE prototype progress update 29 February 2020: TOWARDS REASON AND ASSAYING MEMEBRAIN PRINCIPLES AS CRITERIA

dolf

Feb 29, 2020, 12:29:54 AM2/29/20
NOTE ON filing of court matters in compliance to verbal orders granted:

Given the unique evidential need and the requirement to assist the
COURT, we've provided a further instance of pertinent narration
consisting of #152 pages and dated 28 FEBRUARY 2020 that is made against
our TRINOMIAL MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON as being irrefutable
substantiation of a #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE as #339 - OBSCURANT impetus to
an INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT being the PREDOMINANT legal issue.

In that the CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING #261 which is assigned to my
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY upon 6 January and that as the impetus for
SPECIFIC TARGETING by a 'TIME FOR PAYBACK' mailbox impost as threat
which is also referenced by the BINOMIAL CLAMPING provided by the ROMAN
/ TORAH GOVERNANCE BINOMIAL STASIS GOVERNANCE PROTOTYPES #EIGHT: #141 +
#120 = #261, is then similarly assigned to 29 February by such a dual
referenced {#261 / #261} within both those HETEROS / TORAH PROTOTYPES
upon PLANE 9 when hosted upon my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

Whereas the HOMOIOS PROTOTYPE has #321 - *PRO* *DOMO* {@146 - I AM NOT A
LAND-GRABBER + @175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR} ONTIC precedence {#111 /
#175} in being assigned to PLANE 8 with the value #238 - REMEMBRANCE {

#237 - USE OF FORCE;
#2184 - ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE / 8 = #273 - REMEMBRANCE;
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST;
#322 - DEMOCRACY

} / #246 - ONTIC EPISTEMOLOGICAL DYNAMIC {eg: #491 - PRINCIPLE OF
CONTINUITY / #2188 - JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT WITH #123 - JUDGEMENT
SENSIBILITY} AND PREMISE (ANGEL GABRIEL) RELATIVE TO THE #71 - WORLDVIEW
of QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT DATED 29 OCTOBER 1900.

-----------

We've found some time implement the SPIRAL SELECTOR@{NOUS INFORMATION}
prototype within a designated table cell as the currently blank cell
above the SPIRAL SELECTOR@{CADUCEUS}.

To do that we've assign an id as the portalname-id to the relative <td>
and designate another form data type such as 'form' which conveys all
the elements which are requisite to invoke the _memeBrain.d3GrappleFORM()

form: {handle: handle, portal: "nousInfo", panel: panel, template:
forms, form: "NOUSINFO", data: "MESSAGE"}}

Such as _memeBrain.d3GrappleFORM(form) ...

This requires us to then make a minor change to the
_memeBrain.layFormOutline(id) to then handle the portal exception.

The processing of the embedded form then requires the
_memeBrain.criteria{} rules to be temporarily stored before then
processing the _memeBrain.d3GrappleFORM(form[row][col].form) as embedded
form:

case (item == 'form') :
_memeBrain.hold = _memeBrain.criteria = {
validExtent: void(0),
formTemplate: void(0),
dataTemplate: void(0),
gizmoTemplate: void(0)
}
_memeBrain.d3GrappleFORM(form[row][col].form);
_memeBrain.criteria = _memeBrain.hold;
break;

At the conclusion the original _memeBrain.criteria{} rules are restored
and the form rest of the parent form is completed.

Suffice to say that if further depth for embedded forms are required
this would necessitate that the _memeBrain.hold is then regarded as an
array stack. But we don't have any need for such at present.

    @2: Sup: 63 - WATCH: SHIH (#121); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#63),

    @3: Sup: 18 - WAITING: HSI (#139: I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED

    @4: Sup: 79 - DIFFICULTIES: NAN (#218); Ego: 61 - EMBELLISHMENT:

    @5: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#221); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#165),

    @6: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#224: *ROMAN* *PROTOTYPE* #EIGHT); Ego:

    @7: Sup: 7 - ASCENT: SHANG (#231: *JUXTAPOSITION* *CONTROL*); Ego:

    @8: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#237: *USE* *OF* *FORCE*); Ego: 80 -

    @9: Sup: 51 - CONSTANCY: CH'ANG (#288: *ROMAN* *PROTOTYPE* #EIGHT /
> *REMEMBRANCE*); Ego: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#375),

    Male: #288; Feme: #375

} // NEW MOON: @ 0232 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2020

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.