-- SCHEMA OF MODALITY: MY UNFORTUNATE EXPERIENCE SITING THROUGH A MERCEDES-BENZ SATURDAY LUNCHTIME LECTURE

dolf

Jun 1, 2019, 11:05:25 PM6/1/19
THUSLY THE PROVISIONAL CONCEPT

turn {@1: Sup: 33 (#33); Ego: 73 (#73)}

CAN ALSO BE VIEWED IN THE METAPHYSICAL AS NOUMENON RELATION TO THE
GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET:

[t, {@1: Sup: 38 (#38); Ego: 38 (#38)},
u, {@2: Sup: 14 (#52); Ego: 57 (#95)},
r, {@3: Sup: 23 (#75); Ego: 9 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7})},
n] {@4: Sup: 73 (#148 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%12}); Ego: 50 (#154)}

@148: The Transcendental Doctrine of the Power of Judgment (or Analytic
of Principles)
@158: Of the System of Principles of the Pure Understanding (Of the
highest principle of all synthetic judgments)

[l, {@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30)},
e, {@2: Sup: 35 (#65); Ego: 5 (#35)},
f, {@3: Sup: 41 (#106); Ego: 6 (#41)},
t] {@4: Sup: 79 (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR {%25}); Ego: 38
(#79)},

@185: One can now see from all this what the schema of each category
contains and makes representable: the schema of magnitude, the
production (synthesis) of time itself in the successive apprehension of
an object; the schema of quality, the synthesis of sensation
(perception) with the representation of time, or the filling of time;
that of relation, the relation of perceptions among themselves at all
times (i.e., according to a rule of time-determination); finally, the
schema of modality and its categories, time itself, as the correlate of
the determination of whether and how an object belongs to time. The
schemata are therefore nothing but time- determinations a priori in
accordance with rules, and these refer in the order of the categories to
the time-series, the time-content, the time-order, and finally the
time-totality with respect to all possible objects.

[r, {@1: Sup: 9 (#9); Ego: 9 (#9)},
i, {@2: Sup: 18 (#27); Ego: 9 (#18)},
g, {@3: Sup: 25 (#52); Ego: 7 (#25)},
h, {@4: Sup: 33 (#85); Ego: 8 (#33)},
t] {@5: Sup: 71 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}); Ego: 38 (#71)},

@156: To give an object – if this is not to mean giving it again only
mediately, but exhibiting it immediately in intuition – is nothing other
than to relate a representation of it to experience (whether actual or
indeed possible). Even space and time, as pure as these concepts are of
everything empirical, and as certain as it is also that they are
represented fully a priori in the mind, would nonetheless be without
objective validity and without sense and significance, if their
necessary use were not directed upon the objects of experience – indeed,
their representation is a mere schema that is always related to the
reproductive imagination, which calls forth the objects of experience
without which they would have no significance; and thus it is with all
concepts, without distinction.

ACCORDINGLY MY INFORMAL RESEARCH OBJECTIVE IS TO DETERMINE HOW KANT'S
PROLEGOMENA CAN FACILITATE THEN METASTASISED NOUMENON BASED METAPHYSICAL
PROCESSES OF COGNITION -- IT'S TOO LATE IN LIFE TO GET A FORMAL
EDUCATION AND SO I AM TINKERING

----------

I ought to informally add (ie. self-education) that when we are talking
about ONTIC as an epistemological premise notion, we are making
considerations as to #CENTRE of BEING from whence perspective is drawn
and the grounding for existence as the foundational basis for intuition,
cognition, sapience and interoperability knowledge economy...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip>

I've currently implementing further features within the prototype and
ought to have the IDEA panel implemented this week...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{m:540}&idea{f:670}>

The reason why the HEBREW / GREEK lexicon is favored a consideration of
temporal / linguistic dialectics associated to alternative apriority
perennial perspectives of the anthropocentric cosmogonic principle:

24 x 7 = @168 x 13 = #2184

THAT THE #2184 is able to both accommodate the 24 elements of the GREEK
and the 22 elements of the HEBREW as capacity to convey RATIONAL PI by
GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET since the temporal can be considered
in linear terms of SEPTET CAUSALITY having a base-7 numbering system:

DAYS: 7^0
WEEKS: 7^1
JUBILEES: 7^2

which then intersects with the tropical realisation of time:

#2184 x 49 (ie. 6 JUBILEES as 294 x 364 days) = 107016 days / 293 =
365.242320819112628 as tropical year...

#2184 / 6 = #364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY

#2184 / 7 = #312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION {ie. #312 - #81 -
SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE = #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL}

#2184 / 8 = #273 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION

WHICH THEN GIVES RISE TO WESTERN PHILOSOPHY'S UNDERSTANDING OF GEORG
HEGEL’s @1 - THESIS; @2 - ANTI-THESIS; @3 - SYNTHESIS; @4 - PROGRESSION
or KARL MARX’s @1 - PROGRESSION; @2 - SYNTHESIS; @3 - ANTI-THESIS; @4 -
THESIS AS CONFORMING TO THE NOUMENON'S SEPTET INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS

@1 - FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW: @492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 -
JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)} AS FOUNDATIONAL STONE
(31 MAY) TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT dated 29 OCTOBER 1900 BEING
INSTRUMENTATION TO THE FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH 1901 /
#1 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY {#364}; @1 - THESIS;

@2 - FORMULA OF HUMANITY: @205 / #873 - LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF
PROBITY / #2 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION {#312 - #81 = #231}; @2 -
ANTI-THESIS;

@3 - FORMULA OF AUTONOMY: @82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
/ #3 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION {#273 v's #288}; @3 - SYNTHESIS;

@4 - FORMULA OF PROGRESSION: @164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <—
COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS / #4 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY {SOVEREIGN /
AUTONOMY DYNAMIC} @4 - PROGRESSION / @1 - PROGRESSION;

@5 - FORMULA OF KANONICOS {GK: ΚᾸΝΟΝῘΚΌΣ #352 / #329 - 1ST JANUARY
"INTER GRAVISSIMAS PASTORALIS OFFICII NOSTRI CURAS…" PAPAL BULL ISSUED
BY POPE GREGORY XIII ON 24 FEBRUARY 1582} PRINCIPLES: @123 / #2188 -
SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT / #5 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT
SUBSTANCE AS DISCRIMINATING NORM {PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY} @2 - SYNTHESIS;

KANONICOS@[
κ, {@1: Sup: 20 (#20); Ego: 20 (#20)},
α, {@2: Sup: 21 (#41); Ego: 1 (#21)},
ν, {@3: Sup: 71 (#112); Ego: 50 (#71)},
ο, {@4: Sup: 60 (#172); Ego: 70 (#141)},
ν, {@5: Sup: 29 (#201); Ego: 50 (#191 - I DO NOT STEAL THE SKINS OF THE
SACRED ANIMALS {%32})},
ι, {@6: Sup: 39 (#240); Ego: 10 (#201)},
κ, {@7: Sup: 59 (#299); Ego: 20 (#221)},
ο, {@8: Sup: 48 (#347); Ego: 70 (#291)},
ς {@9: Sup: 5 (#352); Ego: 38 (#329)}
] // *AMONG* *THE* *MOST* *SERIOUS* *DUTIES* *OF* *OUR* *PASTORAL* *OFFICE*…

@6 - FORMULA OF EMANATION: @41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL
ENGAGEMENT / #6 - OBLIGATING NORM {PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION}: BINOMIAL
{@1 - RETAINED, @5 - CENTRE AS EMANATION} STASIS NOMENCLATURE @3 -
ANTI-THESIS;

AS AN OPTIMAL TEMPLATE OF AGREEMENT WHICH IS ONTIC / MATHEMATICAL AND
SUITABLE FOR A GLOBAL SAPIENT ECONOMY / #7 - MANIFESTING NORM {PRINCIPLE
OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION} @4 - THESIS;

I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE GERMAN LANGUAGE HOWEVER BY UTILISING SUCH
DIALECTIC IT IS THEN POSSIBLE TO WRITE A POEM SO AS TO DERIVE THE
REQUISITE GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET (via the earlier CHAT option
on the earlier GRAPPLE PROTOTYPE:

— HELL'S CLAMOUR — {@1: Sup: 65 (#65); Ego: 49 (#49)},

"OH YELLOW SHIRTS. {@2: Sup: 31 (#96); Ego: 37 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER
OF FOOD {%10})},

PARIS IS BURNING. {@3: Sup: 76 (#172); Ego: 77 (#163)},

AN OLD DAME FLIRTS. {@4: Sup: 46 (#218); Ego: 63 (#226)},

HELL HAS YEARNING. {@5: Sup: 39 (#257); Ego: 41 (#267)},

FOR YOUR COHORTS. {@6: Sup: 11 (#268); Ego: 45 (#312)},

A PAGE OF TURNING. {@7: Sup: 44 (#312); Ego: 46 (#358)},

FRATERNITE AU MORTS." {@8: Sup: 42 (#354); Ego: 70 (#428)},

----

— HELL’S CLAMOUR —

“OH YELLOW SHIRTS.
PARIS IS BURNING.
AN OLD DAME FLIRTS.
HELL HAS YEARNING.
FOR YOUR COHORTS. {@6: Sup: 11 (#268); Ego: 45 (#312 - *CONTRADICTION*)}
A PAGE OF TURNING. {@7: Sup: 44 (#312 - *CONTRADICTION*); Ego: 46 (#358)}
FRATERNITÉ AU MORTS.”

Thusly, I ought to therefore have recourse to KANT'S PROLEGOMENA IDEAS:
@268, @312 and @358 as metaphysical considerations on "THINKING ABOUT
THINKING" and accordingly I hope to include his narrative within later
stages of my informal research as GRUMBLE prototype.

----------

I was having my customary Saturday lunch today at a local country-side
restaurant only to find that the MERCEDES-BENZ women's touring league
was in town and that I had to sit through a lunchtime lecture from a
Stuttgart born lass...

Given the motor manufacturer invention was patented in January 1886, and
that they might like to transition towards a trinomial sapient paradigm
which is capable of mirroring human consciousness:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?heuristic:now&sapience:vcyan&overview>

which is compatible within Immanuel Kant's Prolegomena 1783 from a
binomial paradigm having an unfortunate historical period from 1933 -
1945 due to an apriority capacity to define the key depreciating ***
intersecting points #315 (3 + 4 = 7) / #342 (5 + 6 = 11) in association
within perennial perspectives of cosmological anthropocentric paradigm:

24 x 7 = @168 ***

1440 minutes per day / #72 = 20 minutes
1440 / 4 = 360 ***
1440 / 5 = 288 ***

By ontic compliance with (informal research perspective) dialectics of
impulsivity:

@168
@215
@157 <-- OF THE SYSTEM OF PRINCIPLES OF THE PURE UNDERSTANDING
@130 <-- PROBABILITY THEORY OUGHT TO BE APPLIED AT THE ONTIC LEVEL

#451 - RIGHT TO LIFE {Y-M-T-A} HAVING BY IMPETUS OF #41 - ONTIC
NECESSITY A MORAL ENTITLEMENT TO UNENCUMBERED #492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL:

#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #369 as DISCRIMINATING NORM OF HUMAN NATURE / WAN WU AS
ORGANISATION OF THINGS IN NATURE

#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN)

#41 - EMANATION PRINCIPLE (REMEMBER THE SABBATH)
#82 - TERMS OF CONTINUITY (HONOUR PARENTS)
#123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (DO NOT KILL)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN / TORAH: AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST
AUTONOMY)
#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG / YAHAD: DO NOT STEAL)
#246 - NORMA OBLIGANS (BEAR NO FALSE WITNESS)
#287 - MANIFESTING NORM (COVET NOT)

@205 / #873 - QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF PROBITY
@82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
@164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <— COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
@123 / #2188 - SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT

@41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT

But I was *prohibited* *from* *doing* *so* *by* *the* *restaurant*
*owners* and accordingly I removed a declarative statement on such which
I give to the owners as a gift since they were no longer worthy of it.

WE DON'T WANT THEIR EVENT TO GO PEAR SHAPE THEY SAID IN CONTEMPT...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Leprosy.pdf>

So apart from making a statement about the unfortunate event I wont
otherwise bother...

IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA (1783) SECOND SECTION OF THE HIGHEST
PRINCIPLE OF ALL SYNTHETIC JUDGMENTS AS IDEA @A157: “OF THE SYSTEM OF
PRINCIPLES OF THE PURE UNDERSTANDING [IDEAS: @A154 / @B193] It is
therefore given: that if one must go outside a given concept to compare
[IDEAS: @A155 / @B194] it synthetically with another, then a third thing
is needed, in which alone the synthesis of two concepts can originate.
But what is then this third thing, the medium of all synthetic
judgments? . . .

If a cognition is to have *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY*, i.e., if it is to
relate to an *OBJECT* and to have significance and sense in that
*OBJECT*, then the *OBJECT* must be able to be given in some way.

Without this, concepts are empty, and though one has indeed thought with
them, one has in fact cognized [IDEA: @196] nothing through this
thinking, but has merely played with representations.

To give an *OBJECT* – if this is not to mean giving it again only
mediately, [IDEA: @A156] but exhibiting it immediately in intuition – is
nothing other than to relate a representation of it to experience
(whether actual or indeed possible). Even space and time, as pure as
these concepts are of everything empirical, and as certain as it is also
that they are represented fully a priori in the mind, would nonetheless
be without *OBJECTIVE* *VALIDITY* and without sense and significance, if
their necessary use were not directed upon the *OBJECTS* *OF*
*EXPERIENCE* – indeed, their representation is a mere schema that is
always related to the reproductive imagination, which calls forth the
*OBJECTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE* without which they would have no
significance; and thus it is with all concepts, without distinction.

The possibility of experience is then what gives *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY*
to all our a priori cognitions. Now experience rests on the synthetic
unity of the appearances, i.e., on a synthesis according to *CONCEPTS*
*OF* *AN* *OBJECT* *OF* *APPEARANCES* *IN* *GENERAL*, without which it
would not even be cognition, but a rhapsody of perceptions, which in no
context would agree together according to the rules of a thoroughly
connected (possible) consciousness, hence also not for the
transcendental and necessary unity of apperception.

Experience therefore has principles of its form underlying it a priori,
[IDEA: @B196] namely universal rules of unity in the synthesis of the
appearances, whose [IDEA: @A157] *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY* as necessary
{#287 - STATES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION} conditions can always be pointed
to in experience, indeed, even in its possibility. Outside this
relation, however, synthetic a priori propositions are completely
impossible, since they have no third thing, namely, no pure *OBJECT*,
upon which the synthetic unity of their concepts could establish
*OBJECTIVE* *REALITY*.

Although we cognize a priori in synthetic judgments so much about space
in general, or the figures that the reproductive imagination inscribes
in it, that we actually require no experience thereto at all;
nonetheless, this cognition would amount to nothing but preoccupation
with a mere brain phantom, were it not that space is to be regarded as a
condition of the appearances that constitute the stuff of outer
experience; in consequence, these pure synthetic judgments relate
(albeit only mediately) to possible experience, or rather to the
*POSSIBILITY* *OF* *EXPERIENCE* *ITSELF*, *AND* *GROUND* *THE*
*OBJECTIVE* *VALIDITY* *OF* *THEIR* *SYNTHESIS* upon that alone.

Since then experience, as empirical synthesis, is in its possibility the
single type of cognition that gives reality to every other synthesis, as
a [IDEA: @B197] priori cognition the other synthesis also has truth
(*AGREEMENT* *WITH* *AN* [IDEA: @A158] *OBJECT*) only in that it
contains nothing more than what is necessary for the synthetic unity of
experience in general.

The highest principle of all synthetic judgments is then: *EVERY*
*OBJECT* *FALLS* *UNDER* *THE* *NECESSARY* *CONDITIONS* *OF* *THE*
*SYNTHETIC* *UNITY* *OF* *THE* *MANIFOLD* *OF* *INTUITION* *IN* *A*
*POSSIBLE* *EXPERIENCE*. Synthetic a priori judgments are possible in
this way: if we relate the formal conditions of a priori intuition, the
synthesis of the imagination, and its necessary unity in a
transcendental apperception to a possible cognition of experience in
general and say: the conditions of the possibility of experience in
general are at the same time the conditions of the possibility of the
*OBJECTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE*, AND FOR THAT REASON HAVE *OBJECTIVE*
*VALIDITY* in a synthetic judgment a priori. [pages 179 to 180]

CAVEAT: Once again I am only proffering an informal opinion from my
causal infatuation as metaphysical faculty of endeavour and as such I am
entirely reliant upon the sapient expertise of others to provision its
potential utility and material merits.

And thusly before we return to the actual contents of our letter of 8
November 2017 made to the STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERAL and FEDERAL
SENATOR PENNY WONG as our *OBJECTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE* we need cohere
from the context of the *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY* which is the underlying
anthropological cosmogonic principle basis to sapience itself and a
metastasised premise to identity as the POINT OF REFERENCE AS
PERSPECTIVE so that intelligence should not submit to ignorance which is
here the problem in relation to any further as future *POSSIBILITY* *OF*
*EXPERIENCE* *ITSELF*, *AND* *GROUND* *THE* *OBJECTIVE* *VALIDITY* *OF*
*THEIR* *SYNTHESIS*.

And to do so we are going to consider the example of the immateriality /
materiality as the notion of 'DUCK QUACKS' comment made at the beginning
of this PART 4 of our FILING submission and whether there is any
factuality to it and the originating document which was a 12 MAY 2017
statement as DIARY ON MY TRIP TO NORTH KOREA SO AS TO CHAT WITH KIM JONG
UN, OUR *ENJOYMENT* *OF* *WAGNER* *OPERA* AND DISCUSSIONS ON HIS FORTH
COMING MEMOIR: THE ART OF DICTATORSHIP IN THE SLAUGHTER OF THE YOUTH.
One could argue that since I've never been to North Korea that no
rationality can be applied to the claim that it contains any factuality
beyond conveying objects of experience.

JON JANKOWSKI (ORLANDO) @ 2031 HOURS ON 30 MAY 2019: “ORANGE COUNTY
FIREFIGHTERS RESCUE BABY DUCKS FROM STORM DRAIN

<https://www.clickorlando.com/news/orange-county-firefighters-rescue-baby-ducks-from-storm-drain>

On 28 MAY 2017 we summarised this within the broader conception "WHAT IS
COGNITIVE WITHIN MIND WHEN AN AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM IS A MIRRORED
AUTONOMOUS PROTOTYPE OF EACH OTHER'S SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY" by giving a
partial explanation as follows. We have from time to time expressed the
COGNITIVE process using several metaphors:

a) The traversal of the temporal continuum is like driving down the
highway whereby one will observe relativity through bi-directional
markers as that which you pass in the opposite direction and that which
you overtake.

YOUTUBE: “DISTRACTIONS MOBILE PHONES (TRAFFIC ACCIDENT COMMISSION: 30
MAY 2019)”

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JCSWRRCB1Ek>

b) Making a reasonable supposition as a logical, probable and
hypothetical proposition, which is then predicated upon by a determined
course of affirmative action in the autonomous want of the intellect
having a desire {

#108 = #6, #40, #8, #40, #4, #10 = machmad (H4261): 1) desire, desirable
thing, pleasant thing / #108 = #6, #50, #8, #40, #4 = chamad (H2530): 1)
to desire, covet, take pleasure in, delight in; 2) desirableness,
preciousness; 1a) (Qal) to desire; 1b) (Niphal) to be desirable; 1c)
(Piel) to delight greatly, desire greatly

} to inform oneself through an inquisitive and deductive process of
elimination. In being descriptive of a natural aptitude as the rational
mind, practiced in acquiring knowledge and having explicit specification
within CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING such as:

#384 = #5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach,
overtake, take hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach,
attain to, cause to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough;

THUS IF MY EXPERIENCE IS: "LA LA LA"

AND YOUR ONLY EXPERIENCE IS: "DA DA DA"

HENCE YOUR EXPERIENCE OF THE CONVEYED REALITY WILL NOT BE ACTUAL BUT
ONLY A SUBLIMATED COMPREHENSION:

- [with object] (in psychoanalytic theory) divert or modify (an
instinctual impulse) into a culturally higher or socially more
acceptable activity: libido must be sublimated into productive work
activities.
- transform (something) into a purer or idealized form: attractive
rhythms are sublimated into a much larger context.

Whereby in terms of the WORD example the mind's phonetic apprehension
can become impeded and stressed as then either discordant or unknowing
of any word's entity (ie. as the manner by which you can distinguish a
car exhaust blow back as a sudden and an inexplicable bang from an
earlier experience of a bomb blast) is a priori and transitional towards
it's final comprehension by it's acceptable, customary and correct
orthography as CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING.

That in my view, punctiliousness has an intrinsic phonetic
correspondence and is a functional cognitive characteristic which is
intrinsic of the mind and this process is not all unlike the initial
starting point of this chapter by its specific construction of
meticulous narrative as neural linguistic streaming and it's subsequent
refinement until it was satisfactory.

For example, if all but the first and last letters are scrambled and the
sentence is entirely ambiguous, you can still disambiguate the word and
fully comprehend the sentence, as Cambridge University researchers have
suggested:

"Taht in my veiw, psciiouelnunsts is an insniirtc phteinoc
conrecoednprse and fancounitl cvgiinote cartarseiichtc of mnid."

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Journey's End - The Reality Bomb"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvRSnDZvuuc>

- dolf

Initial Post: 1 June 2019

#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

dolf

Jun 1, 2019, 11:06:20 PM6/1/19
THUSLY THE PROVISIONAL CONCEPT

turn {@1: Sup: 33 (#33); Ego: 73 (#73)}

CAN ALSO BE VIEWED IN THE METAPHYSICAL AS NOUMENON RELATION TO THE
GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET:

[t, {@1: Sup: 38 (#38); Ego: 38 (#38)},
u, {@2: Sup: 14 (#52); Ego: 57 (#95)},
r, {@3: Sup: 23 (#75); Ego: 9 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7})},
n] {@4: Sup: 73 (#148 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%12}); Ego: 50 (#154)}

@148: The Transcendental Doctrine of the Power of Judgment (or Analytic
of Principles)
@154: Of the System of Principles of the Pure Understanding (Of the

dolf

Jun 2, 2019, 12:43:16 AM6/2/19

dolf

Jun 2, 2019, 10:37:47 PM6/2/19
These are profound philosophical conceptions but what I find most
fascinating is the ONTIC reality implying a TRINOMIAL harmony as
intersection when the divisible factor has an increased magnitude:

#2184 / 12 = @182

6: {
thoth: "Oh thou of Lion form, who makest thine appearance in Heaven; I am
not fraudulent in measures of grain.",
dictum: "I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN",
virtue: [6 ,"With Contrariety (no. #6), internal contradiction."],
tools: [46 ,"Enlargement (no. #46) means external opposition."],
position: [63 ,"As to Watch (no. #63), it is the apparent."],
time: [67 ,"As to Darkening (no. #67), it is the indistinct."],
canon: 182,
ankh: 0
},

#2184 / 13 = @168

26: {
thoth: "Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the Shetait; I am not the
cause of weeping to any.",
dictum: "I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY",
virtue: [26 ,"If it is Endeavor (no. #26), then joy, but"],
tools: [66 ,"If it is Departure (no. #66), then sorrow."],
position: [19 ,"As to Following (no. #19), it is dragged along."],
time: [57 ,"As to Guardedness (no. #57), it is secured."],
canon: 168,
ankh: 0
}

#2184 / 14 = @156

21: {
thoth: "Oh thou who art above Princes, and who makest thine appearance in
Amu; I do not cause terrors.",
dictum: "I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS",
virtue: [21 ,"Release (no. #21) means a push forward."],
tools: [61 ,"Embellishment (no. #61) means a decline."],
position: [49 ,"With Flight (no. #49), there is what one avoids."],
time: [25 ,"With Contention (no. #25), there is what one hastens
towards."],
canon: 156,
ankh: 0
}

Thus the conclusion which I provisionally make is that the #2184 -
ANTHROPOCENTRIC COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE has an underlying ONTIC
characteristic.

But such will require substantially more prudent consideration...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{506}>

@182 + @168 + @156 = #506 as 10th SEFIROT meaning emanations, are the 10
attributes/emanations in Kabbalah, through which Ein Sof (The Infinite)
reveals Itself and continuously creates both the physical realm and the
chain of higher metaphysical realms (Seder hishtalshelus). The term is
alternatively transliterated into English as sephirot/sephiroth, singular
sefirah/sephirah etc.

H4438@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 70 (#110); Ego: 30 (#70),
@3: Sup: 9 (#119); Ego: 20 (#90),
@4: Sup: 19 (#138); Ego: 10 (#100),
@5: Sup: 25 (#163); Ego: 6 (#106),
@6: Sup: 20 (#183); Ego: 76 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF
GRAIN {%6}),
Male: #183; Feme: #182
} // #506

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #496 % #41 = #4 - Using Guidance, Sourceless; I-Ching: H27 -
Nourishment, Swallowing, Jaws, Comfort/Security; Tetra: 81 - Fostering;

THOTH MEASURE: #4 - Oh Eater of the Shadow, who makest thine appearance at
Elephantine; I am not rapacious.

#VIRTUE: With Barrier (no. #4), isolation} but
#TOOLS: With Stove (no. #44), neighbours.
#POSITION: As to Strength (no. #36), it is the solidly built.
#TIME: As to Waiting (no. #18), it is the weak.
#CANON: #102

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_102@{
@1: Sup: 4 (#4); Ego: 4 (#4),
@2: Sup: 48 (#52); Ego: 44 (#48),
@3: Sup: 3 (#55); Ego: 36 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@4: Sup: 21 (#76); Ego: 18 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}),
Male: #76; Feme: #102
} // #102

#506 = [#40, #30, #20, #10, #6, #400] as malkûwth (H4438): {UMBRA: #40 as
#496 % #41 = #4} 1) royalty, royal power, reign, kingdom, sovereign power;
1a) royal power, dominion; 1b) reign; 1c) kingdom, realm;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?Lexicon: H4438>

#34 (@7 - Engendering Nature: #175 {*MARRIAGE*} - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE [#82 - HONOUR YOUR PARENTS]) ...

84: [2 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE]
86: [10 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD]
102: [4 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS]
104: [7 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD]
115: [5 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN]

TOTAL: @84 + @86 + @102 = *ROYALTY*, *REIGN* (*OF* *TIME*), *KINGDOM* /
*DAY*, *TIME*, *YEAR* + @104 = *TO* *GET* *AS* *A* *POSSESSION*, *ACQUIRE*,
*INHERIT*, *POSSESS* / *TO* *POSSESS* *ONESELF* + @115 = *MOSES* *SEAT*
*OF* *HONOUR* (*ROYAL* *DIGNITY*, *AUTHORITY*, *POWER*) = #491 - PRINCIPLE
OF CONTINUITY (#312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION) as #491 as [#80, #1,
#300, #100, #10] = pater (G3962): {UMBRA: #22 as #489 % #41 = #38} 1)
generator or male ancestor; 2) metaphor: *ZEUS*.; 3) God is called the
Father; 1a) either the nearest ancestor: father of the corporeal nature,
natural fathers, both parents; 1b) a more remote ancestor, the founder of a
race or tribe, progenitor of a people, forefather: so Abraham is called,
Jacob and David; 1b1) fathers ie. ancestors, forefathers, founders of a
race; 1c) one advanced in years, a senior; 2a) the originator and
transmitter of anything; 2a1) the authors of a family or society of persons
animated by the same spirit as himself; 2a2) one who has infused his own
spirit into others, who actuates and governs their minds; 2b) one who
stands in a father's place and looks after another in a paternal way; 2c) a
title of honour; 2c1) teachers, as those to whom pupils trace back the
knowledge and training they have received; 2c2) the members of the
Sanhedrin, whose prerogative it was by virtue of the wisdom and experience
in which they excelled, to take charge of the interests of others; 3a) *OF*
*THE* *STARS*, *THE* *HEAVENLY* *LUMINARIES*, *BECAUSE* *HE* *IS* *THEIR*
*CREATOR*, *UPHOLDER*, *RULER*; 3b) of all rational and intelligent beings,
whether angels or men, because he is their creator, preserver, guardian and
protector; 3b1) of spiritual beings and of all men; 3c) of Christians, as
those who through Christ have been exalted to a specially close and
intimate relationship with God, and who no longer dread him as a stern
judge of sinners, but revere him as their reconciled and loving Father; 3d)
the Father of Jesus Christ, as one whom God has united to himself in the
closest bond of love and intimacy, made acquainted with his purposes,
appointed to explain and carry out among men the plan of salvation, and
made to share also in his own divine nature; 3d1) *BY* *JESUS* *CHRIST*
*HIMSELF*; 3d2) by the apostles;

QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT SECTION IX: “AND WE DO HEREBY RESERVE TO
OURSELVES OUR @104 - HEIRS AND SUCCESSORS, FULL @115 - POWER AND AUTHORITY
FROM @102 - TIME TO @104 - TIME TO REVOKE, ALTER, OR AMEND THESE OUR
LETTERS PATENT, AS TO US OR THEM SHALL SEEM MEET.”

SOVEREIGN ONTIC NECESSITY (6.5.5.41.0)@{
@1: Sup: 41 (#41); Ego: 41 (#41),
@2: Sup: 1 (#42); Ego: 41 (#82),
@3: Sup: 42 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}); Ego: 41 (#123 -
JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY),
@4: Sup: 2 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}); Ego: 41 (#164 -
*PRINCIPLE* *OF* *MATERIALITY*),
@5: Sup: 43 (#129); Ego: 41 (#205 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *THE*
*PERSISTENCE* *OF* *SUBSTANCE*),
@6: Sup: 3 (#132); Ego: 41 (#246),
@7: Sup: 44 (#176 - KANT'S IDEA B176: *THE* *TRANSCENDENTAL* *DOCTRINE*
*OF* *THE POWER* *OF* *JUDGMENT* *OR* *ANALYTIC* *OF* *PRINCIPLES*); Ego:
41 (#287),
@8: Sup: 24 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY {%8}); Ego: 61
(#348),
@9: Sup: 66 (#266 - *PRECEPT* / *STATUTE*); Ego: 42 (#390 ER IS NIETS
BIJZONDERS EN WAARDELOZE VIERING TIJDENS DE EUROPESE DONKERE TIJDEN ZIJN
SCHIJNEN: DOOR GEORGE
Male: #266; Feme: #390
}

HUMAN BEING ONTIC NECESSITY (3.5.5.41.0)@{
@1: Sup: 41 (#41); Ego: 41 (#41),
@2: Sup: 1 (#42); Ego: 41 (#82),
@3: Sup: 42 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}); Ego: 41 (#123 -
JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY),
@4: Sup: 2 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}); Ego: 41 (#164 -
*PRINCIPLE* *OF* *MATERIALITY*),
@5: Sup: 43 (#129); Ego: 41 (#205 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *THE*
*PERSISTENCE* *OF* *SUBSTANCE*),
@6: Sup: 3 (#132); Ego: 41 (#246),
@7: Sup: 44 (#176); Ego: 41 (#287),
@8: Sup: 68 (#244); Ego: 24 (#311 *** SERIOUS BREACH OF THE SOVEREIGN /
AUTONOMY DYNAMIC GIVEN THE INNER MAIDEN / MARRIAGEABLE MAIDEN DYNAMIC OF 3
APRIL 33 AD),
@9: Sup: 67 (#311 *** SERIOUS BREACH OF THE SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY
DYNAMIC GIVEN THE INNER MAIDEN / MARRIAGEABLE MAIDEN DYNAMIC OF 3 APRIL 33
AD); Ego: 80 (#391),
Male: #311; Feme: #391
} // [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS (*YES*) / NOLUNTĀTIS (*NO*)]

SECTION VIII: "REQUIRE AND COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS, CIVIL
AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH TO BE
#364 - OBEDIENT {#273 - REMEMBRANCE}, #312 - AIDING {#273 -SEPULCHRE}, AND
#273 - ASSISTING {#273 - WEAK} UNTO OUR SAID GOVERNOR GENERAL {#2184 - LAWS
OF NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / 12 = #182 AS
DATE(1996,3,20) + 5 x #364 + #182 = 11 SEPTEMBER 2001}, OR, IN THE EVENT OF
HIS DEATH, #273 - INCAPACITY, OR ABSENCE, TO SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS AS MAY,
FROM TIME TO TIME, UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT,
ADMINISTER {#2184 - LAWS OF NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL
PRINCIPLE / 13 = #168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY {%26 -
*YHWH*}} THE GOVERNMENT OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH."
Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

dolf

dolf

Jun 8, 2019, 6:20:03 PM6/8/19
-- JEREMY CLARKSON BRANDED 'INSENSITIVE' FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT ROAD
CLOSURE AFTER FATAL CRASH IN WEST LONDON

(c) 2019 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 9 June, 2019

"Jeremy Clarkson has been branded *INSENSITIVE* for complaining about a
road closure following a fatal crash in west London.

The Grand Tour presenter tweeted to complain about how long it was
taking to reopen the A4 after a man was pronounced dead after a crash at
around 1.40am on Friday.

Three men were arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving after the
collision and the westbound carriageway remained closed in the morning
while police officers investigated.

While police were at the scene, Clarkson complained on Twitter @ 2111
HOURS ON 7 JUNE 2019: “Dear The Police, I know it was a nasty crash in
Hammersmith last night but how can it take this long to re-open the
road?”
[<https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/jeremy-clarkson-branded-insensitive-for-complaining-about-road-closure-after-fatal-crash-in-west-a4162701.html>]

DOLF @ 1711 HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2019: "Don’t worry Mr Clarkson they
hopefully will increase the speed limit for your last ⚰️ procession ...

Not a moment too soon some will say."

GRAHAM MILLIGAN @ 1930 HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2019: "Only saying what everyone
was thinking?.. What is wrong with you snowflakes."

<https://www.facebook.com/graham.milligan.54>

DOLF @ 0523 HOURS ON 9 JUNE 2019: "Ya ya mein frump but for you there is
no new dawning #315 - 8 JUNE

You like the Volkswagen no?

"One of my greatest delights has always been to picnic quietly somewhere
on the roadside; it was not always easy, for our column of cars would
often be pursued by a crowd of motorists, eager to see their Fuehrer off
duty, and we had to employ all sorts of ruses to shake off these
friendly and well-meaning pursuers ; sometimes, for instance, I would
drive up a side-turning, leaving the column to continue along the main
road. Our pursuers would then overtake the cars of the column one by
one, and, failing to find me, would go ever faster in the hope of
overtaking me farther on. In this way we managed occasionally to snatch
a few hours of peace and tranquillity.

YOUTUBE: "Teddy Bears Picnic"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDndFOtBy-E>

On one occasion, I remember, a family out gathering mushrooms came
suddenly on our picnic party. In a few moments these kindly folk had
alerted the neighbouring village and the whole population was surging
towards us, filling the air with their shouts of "Hear"" [HITLER'S TABLE
TALK 23 MARCH 1994 ON PLEASURES OF A PICNIC, IDEA: @325 AS #5X#5=#65 -
SOLDIERS, PAGE 717]

Initial Post: 9 JUNE 2019

SUBJECT WAS: -- SCHEMA OF MODALITY: MY UNFORTUNATE EXPERIENCE SITING
THROUGH A MERCEDES-BENZ SATURDAY LUNCHTIME LECTURE
of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:
TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

dolf

Jun 9, 2019, 2:36:52 PM6/9/19
-- HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM

(c) 2019 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 9 June, 2019

On the question of press freedom Ita Buttrose if you were asked to
personally write an editorial piece for page 3 of THE TRUTH newspaper
and supply some explicit pictures.

Would you consider that press freedom is:

a) the opportunity to provide stark facts;
b) the capacity for circumspection to please yourself and none other;
c) respectfully decline as the situational ethics is manifestly obscene
to your sensibility;
d) consider the question entirely tawdry and a contempt of unbiased press.

WHILST I APPRECIATE THAT THERE WAS NOT BY THE CHILCOT IRAQ INQUIRY ANY
RESOLUTION OF A QUESTION AS TO THE LEGALITY (HETEROS V'S HOMOIOS AS
COMMON LAW, NATURAL LAW AND EGALITARIAN RIGHT) FOR THE INVASION OF IRAQ.

SUCH INQUIRY IS THEREBY REDUCED TO A CRITICAL HISTORICAL ANALYSIS WHICH
IS INCAPABLE OF GRASPING THE #364 - QUESTION OF #430 - LAW as its
justification.

Having on that basis provided such justification for both the IRAQ and
AFGHAN war on the question of either binomial or trinomial basis to the
perennial tradition, in the circumstance of the Afghanistan War the
ethnical nature of war is determined by compliance to the NORMA OBLIGANS
as a substantial number of principles which underpin Queen Victoria’s
Letters Patent dated 29 October 1900 to the Federation as Australian
Commonwealth and not to the dichotomy and irreconcilability as it’s
hymeneal irrationality.

THAT THE EXISTENTIAL PREMISE FOR THE PROSECUTION OF WAR IS ESSENTIALLY:

DID CONSPIRE TO COMMIT UNPRINCIPLED OR UNLAWFUL ACTIONS AS MALEFICENCE
WITH THE INTENTION TO EFFECT A TREASON BY MEANS OF DERANGEMENT WITH THE
METHODOLOGY OF BINOMIAL STASIS AS IMPOSITION UPON THE TRINOMIAL
METASTASISED APPERCEPTION OF SOVEREIGNTY AS PREROGATIVE TO AN
UNENCUMBERED *FREE* *WILL* AND ITS AUTONOMY ENCAPSULATED BY A FIDELITY
TO THE #2184 - ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE AND ITS SEPTET
DIALECTIC OF CAUSALITY.”

#2184 / 6 = #364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY

#2184 / 7 = #312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION {ie. #312 - #81 -
SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE = #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL}

#2184 / 8 = #273 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION {ie. rather than #288}

These are profound philosophical conceptions and what I find most
attributes/emanations in Kabbalah, through which EIN SOF (The Infinite)
reveals Itself and continuously creates both the physical realm and the
chain of higher metaphysical realms (Seder hishtalshelus). The term is
alternatively transliterated into English as sephirot / sephiroth,
singular sefirah / sephirah etc.

In the binomial stasis the 10th SEFIROT is redacted to: #1 - MONAD: #505
CE;

#5 - DUAD: #671 CE;

The Dome of the Rock is an Islamic shrine located on the Temple Mount in
the Old City of Jerusalem. It was initially completed in 691 CE and the
Messenger of Allah adhered to the esoteric means of the Pythagorean
mechanism of reduction as can then be considered an Intellectual TETRAD
as CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE:

#6 - TRIAD: #15 - SATURN (MARRIAGE/SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC);
#7 - TETRAD: #34 (THE ONTIC PREMISE #241 - ANGEL GABRIEL)

HOWEVER THIS WORLDVIEW CONFLICTS WITH THE ONTIC @182 + @168 + @156 =
#506 BASIS TO THE KABBALISTIC GROUNDING OF THE INFINITE AS 10TH SEFIROT:
#506 = [#40, #30, #20, #10, #6, #400] as malkûwth (H4438): {UMBRA: #40
as #496 % #41 = #4} 1) royalty, royal power, reign, kingdom, sovereign
power; 1a) royal power, dominion; 1b) reign; 1c) kingdom, realm;

G3323@{
   @1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
   @2: Sup: 45 (#85); Ego: 5 (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}),
   @3: Sup: 2 (#87); Ego: 38 (#83),
   @4: Sup: 40 (#127); Ego: 38 (#121),
   @5: Sup: 50 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}); Ego: 10 (#131),
   @6: Sup: 51 (#228 - I HAVE NO UNJUST PREFERENCES {%40}); Ego: 1 (#132),
   @7: Sup: 20 (#248); Ego: 50 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES
OF GRAIN {%6}),
   Male: #248; Feme: #182
} // #506

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #656 % #41 = #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference;
I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great
Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential
energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation;

THOTH MEASURE: #41 - Oh thou of raised head, who makest thine appearance
at thy cavern; I have no strong desire except for my own property.

    #VIRTUE:
    #TOOLS: Fostering (no. #81) receives all the rest.
    #POSITION: As to Resistance (no. #22), it is contradiction, but
    #TIME: As to Unity (no. #54), it is conforming.
    #CANON: #157

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_157@{
   @1: Sup: 81 (#81); Ego: 81 (#81),
   @2: Sup: 22 (#103); Ego: 22 (#103),
   @3: Sup: 76 (#179); Ego: 54 (#157 - I AM NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE
{%17} / I HAVE NO STRONG DESIRE EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PROPERTY {%41}),
   Male: #179; Feme: #157
} // #157

#506 as [#40, #5, #200, #200, #10, #1, #50] = Messías (G3323): {UMBRA:
#104 as #656 % #41 = #41} 0) Messias = 'anointed'; 1) the Greek form of
Messiah; 2) a name of Christ;

"He first findeth his own brother Simon {*THAT* *HEARS*; *THAT*
*OBEYS*}, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias-G3323, which is,
being interpreted, the Christ." [John 1:41]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?Lexicon:H4438>

#491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY (#312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION) as
#491 as [#80, #1, #300, #100, #10] = pater (G3962): {UMBRA: #22 as #489
% #41 = #38} 1) generator or male ancestor; 2) metaphor: *ZEUS*.; 3) God
[...]

YOUTUBE: "HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM: APOLLO 13 (1995)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3J1AO9z0tA>

[...]

SOVEREIGNTY ER IS NIETS BIJZONDERS EN WAARDELOZE VIERING TIJDENS DE
EUROPESE DONKERE TIJDEN ZIJN SCHIJNEN DOOR GEORGE)
PRINCIPLE / 12 = #182 AS DATE(1996,3,20) + 5 x #364 + #182 = SUNSET 11
SEPTEMBER 2001}, OR, IN THE EVENT OF HIS DEATH, #273 - INCAPACITY, OR
ABSENCE, TO SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS AS MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, UNDER THE
PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER {#2184 - LAWS OF
NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / 13 = #168 - I AM NOT
THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY {%26 - *YHWH*}} THE GOVERNMENT OF OUR SAID
COMMONWEALTH."

"The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias-G3323 cometh, which is
called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things." [John 4:25]

THERE HAS NEVER IN OVER TWENTY YEARS BEEN DIALOG WITH THE NEWS MEDIA
OVER SUCH MATTERS.

Although if there was to be any dialog, I would have appreciated what
your prudent considerations were on this procedural question (paraphrased):

'With respects to #288 - UMBRA data manipulation as #1828 - META SCHEMA
OF ACQUIESCE {@1 - RETENTION; #1827 - EUCHARIST / ROMAN CATHOLIC
LITURGICAL CALENDAR: 4 x #364 + #371 - 30 NOVEMBER = #1827} which is
made AGAINST an INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY of COGNITION and COHERING REALITY
as MENS REA being considered in the circumstance of the existing
correspondence between a #CENTRE having as ONTIC necessity and
attributed by EVER PRESENT relative to the circumscribing happenstance
as whether intentional / unintentional being an universe of discourse
and occasioning sphere of action ⭕️ which have both a finite temporality
and continuity.

AN UNLAWFUL AND UNAUTHORISED RELIANCE UPON MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
ENTIRELY TO PROVIDE REQUISITE REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY FOR #315 - ORIGINAL
SIN {#3 + #4 = #7}

How we have given them by comprehensible CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE on the
day being 8 MAY prior a means to distinguish the immateriality of the
binomial stasis: @1 - RETENTION (SELF IDENTITY), @5 - #CENTRE OF VALUE?,
#65 - SOLDIER, #175 - MARRIAGE as malefaction from its trinomial
metastasised grandeur without any discordance to their national
sensibilities (such transcendent thinking is above you) about the notion
of STATE:

#312 - HOMOIOS: CONTRADICTION
#315 - HOMOIOS: ORIGINAL SIN
#246 - HOMOIOS: NORMA OBLIGANS / ANGEL GABRIEL
#288 - HETEROS: REMEMBRANCE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?date:2019.5.8>

#277 - HOMOIOS: RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST (10 SEPTEMBER 2001)
#288 - HETEROS: (11 SEPTEMBER 2001)
#371 - TORAH: SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE (12 SEPTEMBER 2001) v's #364 x
4 + #371 = #1827 as ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL CALENDAR / EUCHARIST
#315 - HOMOIOS: ORIGINAL SIN (13 SEPTEMBER 2001)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?date:2001.9.10>

It is the time of year as prior to EASTER and #315 - ONTIC / #409 v’s
#451 - TORAH AS ANZAC DAY which is particularly malicious and BARBARIC
to not have been more sensitive by their retraction.

8 MAY - AS ABOVE
9 MAY - VICTORY for EUROPE DAY (70 to 85 million deaths)
10 MAY - HETEROS {#451}

If our military for WWI and WWII were #492 - Volunteers they and we
already had freedoms... It is factually incorrect to say as Prime
Minister Mr Scott Morrison did at the Liberal Party launch 12 May 2019,
“THEY GIFTED US OUR FREEDOM.”

Whether the #288 - UMBRA impetus can be better considered a fixed
mindset and the data manipulation itself an ACTUS REUS that is construed
as PERPETUAL ACTION and therefore a FINDS COMMITTING status can be
applied to any *AHISTORICAL* (word of the day for 11 DECEMBER 2018)
criminal acts although having an EVENT within the past yet cleave to
#123 - SENSIBILITY OF THE PRESENT and against which a POWER OF ARREST
under SECTION 458 of the CRIMES ACT (1958) VICTORIA can be applied at
any time.”

Which as DATA SET knowledge provided by the HEBREW / GREEK Biblical
lexicon being the CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING as coming into my
possession as expressed by a time stamped @ 2019 HOURS ON 28 JULY 2011,
then had a confirmation to its existence within my possession only upon
19 MAY 2016 in having at such prior time been DATA MINED by my own
undertaking and ingenuity in being sourced from a *FOREIGN* *AGENT*
named RICHARD AMIEL MCGOUGH, whom is well educated within mathematics
and quantum physics and currently a software engineer at 4QTRS within
YAKIMA, WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and this occurred following
his debunked BIBLE WHEEL PROJECT (2001-2011) as research MATERIAL which
accompanied a selective computed #288 - UMBRA by contrived GEMATRIA
value being a DATA MANIPULATION that whilst initially obscured by
myself, regardlessly conveyed a clear MENS REA {ie. the intention or
knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to
the action or conduct of the accused} of defeasance (French: défaire, to
undo) which within law, is an instrument which defeats the force or
operation of some other deed or estate; as distinguished from condition,
that which in the same deed is called a condition is a defeasance in
another deed. Thusly irrefutably sustains the gravitas of my claim as
to there being tangibility by ACTUS REUS {ie. action or conduct which is
a constituent element of a crime, as opposed to the mental state of the
accused} and therefore reasonable concerns for my safety, wellbeing and
security.

Given such magnitude as aforethought given in regards to a prudent
substantiation of the claim that there is (ie. a continuing context of)
determined misconduct (ie as to be WAR CRIMES against this NATION) by
NEWS MEDIA SUCH AS THE SYDNEY MORNING HERALD and PUBLIC AUTHORITIES {ie.
AS *BINOMIAL* {A-U-M} *STASIS* *BASIS* *TO* *STATUS* *BEING* *THEN* *AN*
*EMANATION* *OF* *STATE*} being contemptuous breaches of both THE
CHARTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES NO. 43 OF ACT 2006 AND THE
CONSTITUTIONAL ENTITLEMENT TO @492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 -
JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)} AS FOUNDATIONAL STONE
(31 MAY) TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT dated 29 OCTOBER 1900 BEING
INSTRUMENTATION TO THE FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH 1901 {

@205 / #873 - LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF PROBITY
@82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
@164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <— COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
@123 / #2188 - SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT

@41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT

} as *TANTAMOUNT* *TO* *TREASON*.

THAT THE NEWS MEDIA FAILURE TO PROPERLY REPORT EVENTS OVER 20 YEARS is a
contempt of the nation’s first principles.

And it is those principles of which journalists are unacquainted by
which “freedom of the press” and “permissibility of war” is defined as
OBLIGANS when applied to the sensationalistic journalistic reporting of
misdemeanours against the tawdry immorality of the enemy at war is a
healing balm against your pontifications of those many wrongs.

I will make one more comment that if any of those categories of
misdemeanours by our soldiers have a culpability as impetus being
dialectics of impulsivity due to constant compulsions as the “dichotomy
and irreconcilability as it’s hymeneal irrationality” engaged in by the
enemy.

Our apriority capacity is to define the key depreciating ***
intersecting points #315 (3 + 4 = 7) / #342 (5 + 6 = 11) as planes of
consciousness / psyche in association within the binomial perennial
perspectives of their understanding of the #72 - cosmological
anthropocentric paradigm:

24 x 7 = @168 ***

1440 minutes per day / #72 = 20 minutes
1440 / 4 = 360 ***
1440 / 5 = 288 ***

And articulate the ONTIC basis to (informal research perspective)
dialectics of impulsivity:

@168
@215
@157 <-- OF THE SYSTEM OF PRINCIPLES OF THE PURE UNDERSTANDING
@130 <-- PROBABILITY THEORY OUGHT TO BE APPLIED AT THE ONTIC LEVEL

Then in my view a most effective strategy in resolving this is to
confront the enemy’s sensibility at that promiscuous level of stress
inducement which is their indolent manner of life.

And when they cry out for justice, that is entirely unattainable to them
and not by injustice but by the application of transcendent and
apriority principles which applies in our understanding that the self
entitlement {ie. #45} which is claimed by the immateriality of the
binomial stasis is substantiated, subsistent and subordinate to the
trinomial metastasised notion of reality.

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (SCREAMIN...@GMAIL.COM) @ 1716 HOURS
ON 7 JUNE 2019: "A QUESTION FOR ITA BUTTROSE ON FREEDOM OF THE GIBBERISH:

Gosh, that is some absolutely first-grade gibberish there Dolf.

I reckon even Lacan (*) would turn green with envy at what you have
produced there.

(*) Jacques Marie Émile Lacan (13 April 1901 – 9 September 1981) was a
French psychoanalyst and psychiatrist who has been called "the most
controversial psycho-analyst since Sigmund Freud (6 May 1856 - 23
September 1939)"

THE FATEFUL LIGHTNING OF HIS TERRIBLE SWIFT SWORD (A...@B.COM) @ 1242 HOURS
ON 7 JUNE 2019: "AUSTRALIA SUFFERS SECOND WORST MASS SHOOTING SINCE 1996
[4 PEOPLE DEAD]:

Oh, you poor Australians... running about lost on the southern
savannahs, you know. We have dispatched our National Rifle Association
there to help you.

Then you can be like the US."

DOLF @ 1428 HOURS ON 7 JUNE 2019: "YOU ARE ENTIRELY MISTAKEN AS OUR
CONTINGENCY PREPARATIONS MADE AS EARLY AS 28 MARCH 2017:

*MEIN* *FRUMP* *TUT* *GUT*! <-- KEEP YOUR NAZI NATIONALISM AS (National
Rifle Association) TO YOURSELVES...

Did you have anything to commemorate for D-DAY?

#492 - BOER WAR MEMORIAL DISRESPECT BY REFUSAL OF COMMUNION UPON 31 MAY
1998 / #315 - ANZAC HERITAGE DEFAMATION BY 8 JUNE 2017 BESTOWAL OF #390
- WREATHS AS CURSING THE SOVEREIGN INSTEAD OF THE DAY HE [CARDINAL
GEORGE PELL] WAS BORN.

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD C@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE BL@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French:
to reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an
excuse, derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR AN INTERVENTION BEFORE THE EVENT WHICH YOU'LL FIND
ON USENET DISTRIBUTED GLOBALLY UNDER THE TITLE:

"UNION BOSSES DEFEND RIGHT OF WORKERS TO EXPRESS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS"

WE HAD ANTICIPATED THIS CATEGORY: #334 as [#6, #20, #2, #300, #6] =
kâbash (H3533): {UMBRA: #14 as #322 % #41 = #35} 1) to subject, subdue,
force, keep under, bring into bondage; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to bring into
bondage, make subservient; 1a2) *TO* *SUBDUE*, *FORCE*, *VIOLATE*; 1a3)
to subdue, dominate, tread down; 1b) (Niphal) to be subdued; 1c) (Piel)
to subdue; 1d) (Hiphil) to bring into bondage;

WHEN THE THREE CHINESE SHIPS BECAME KNOWN TO US (I THINK IT WAS AS THEY
ENTERED THE SYDNEY HARBOUR SOME 900 KM AWAY) WE RESPONDED TO OUR
INTUITION IN ANTICIPATION TO THE 4 JUNE 2019 EVENT AND IN KNOWING THEIR
NEED WE PROVIDED A MEANS BY DETERMINING THE ONTIC EPISTEMOLOGICAL
PREMISE OUGHT TO THEN APPLY TO @322 - DEMOS AS ASSEMBLY OF PERSONS A
CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE #273 - SYNCRETIC FORMULA OF PROGRESSION WHICH
THEY HAD DESIRED FOR 30 YEARS...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?date:2019.6.4&heuristic:date&sapience:vyellow&overview>

vRed: {#315 - *ORIGINAL* *SIN* / #311 - *HOME* / *PRO* *DOMO*}
vOrange: {#333 - *BINOMIAL* #CENTRE / #289}
vCyan: {#413 / #384}
vCoral: {#331 / #334}

THE TIN MEN SQUARE WITH THE FREMEN

All hail the children of entitlement...

YOUTUBE: “Prophecy of Dune”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_3r7uHmbE>

Time is a desert...

We Fremen have a saying: "God created Arakis to train the faithful."

One cannot go against the word of God.

When was the last time you read the DAO TE CHING / CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY?

Nous: #46
Time: 04:55 hrs
Date: 2019.6.4
Torah: [#5, #7, #10]@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 12 (#17); Ego: 7 (#12),
@3: Sup: 22 (#39); Ego: 10 (#22),
Male: #39; Feme: #22
} // #22

Dao: Guiding Contentment, Moderation of Desire
Tetra: #37 - Purity
I-Ching: H1 - Pure Yang, Creative Principle/Heaven, Force, Strong
action, The key, God

Latin: Laudabilis {Creator God} Alt: Eaniel {The Sufferers of God} {

1. AGAINST THE UNGODLY & DEFEATISTS
2. THE SCIENCES & ARTS, TAME BEASTS
3. DISCOVERIES & NEW METHODS
4. Ouere
}

Solar Eclipse: 11 August 1999 (AEST)
Solar Eclipse: 24 November 2003 (AEST)

Peleg {Division}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#331 / #334} / HETEROS {#361 / #349} / TORAH {#361
/ #349}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:4,row:2,col:9,nous:46&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 2, col: 9, nous: 46 [Date: 2019.6.4, Time: 04:55
hrs, Super: #331 / #17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable
Maid/Maiden, Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner, Ego: #334 / #46 -
Guiding Contentment, Moderation of Desire; I-Ching: H1 - Pure Yang,
Creative Principle/Heaven, Force, Strong action, The key, God; Tetra: 37
- Purity]

THE DAOIST METAPHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF FORCE ARE ENTIRELY CONSISTENT
FOR THE DAY

H3533@{
   @1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
   @2: Sup: 26 (#32); Ego: 20 (#26),
   @3: Sup: 28 (#60); Ego: 2 (#28),
   @4: Sup: 4 (#64); Ego: 57 (#85),
   @5: Sup: 10 (#74); Ego: 6 (#91),
   Male: #74; Feme: #91
} // #334

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #322 % #41 = #35 - Great Guiding Signs?, Virtue of Benevolence;
I-Ching: H17 - Following, Allegiance; Tetra: 19 - Following;

THOTH MEASURE: #35 - Oh Tem-sepu, who makest thine appearance in Tattu;
*I* *AM* *NOT* *ONE* *WHO* *CURSETH* *THE* *KING*.

    #VIRTUE: As to Gathering (no. #35), it is success.
    #TOOLS: With Failure (no. #75), loss of fortune.
    #POSITION: With Ascent (no. #7), high ambitions.
    #TIME: With Sinking (no. #64), low ambitions.
    #CANON: #181

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_181@{
   @1: Sup: 35 (#35); Ego: 35 (#35),
   @2: Sup: 29 (#64); Ego: 75 (#110),
   @3: Sup: 36 (#100); Ego: 7 (#117),
   @4: Sup: 19 (#119); Ego: 64 (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE
WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}),
   Male: #119; Feme: #181
} // #181

#334 as [#6, #20, #2, #300, #6] = kâbash (H3533): {UMBRA: #14 as #322 %
#41 = #35} 1) to subject, subdue, force, keep under, bring into bondage;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to bring into bondage, make subservient; 1a2) *TO*
*SUBDUE*, *FORCE*, *VIOLATE*; 1a3) to subdue, dominate, tread down; 1b)
(Niphal) to be subdued; 1c) (Piel) to subdue; 1d) (Hiphil) to bring into
bondage;

*WE* *DIDN'T* *WANT* *NEO-NAZIS* HAVING MISPLACED PIETY AND LOYALTY TO
THE COMMONWEALTH TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION NOW WOULD WE?

NOTE COMMENT: "But it would be entirely unfair of us to fail to provide
any means of escape before the #419 - slaughter as payback for the
leprous crime as the stealing my intellectual property.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Maggoty%20Meat.pdf>

Find it if you can."

THE FATEFUL LIGHTNING OF HIS TERRIBLE SWIFT SWORD (A...@B.COM) @ 2333 HOURS
ON 7 JUNE 2019: "OPERATION MIEN FRUMP:

Kinda reminds me of reading (or attempting to read) Thomas Pynchon...

'Gravity's Rainbow', anyone?"

[...]

Not a #273 - *MOMENT* too soon some will say."

[...]

towards us, filling the air with their shouts of 'Hear' {ie. Simon:
*THAT* *HEARS*; *THAT* *OBEYS*}" [HITLER'S TABLE TALK 23 MARCH 1994 ON
PLEASURES OF A PICNIC, IDEA: @325 AS MAGIC SUM OF #5x#5=#65 - SOLDIERS,
PAGE 717]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/images/Papal%20War%20Commemorations%20Intellectual%20Property%20Theft%201.png>

ANZAC DAY ORIGINAL SIN (5.1.9.36.0)@{
@1: Sup: 42 (#42); Ego: 42 (#42),
@2: Sup: 28 (#70); Ego: 67 (#109),
@3: Sup: 20 (#90); Ego: 73 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES
OF GRAIN {%6}),
@4: Sup: 12 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4} / #306 {#TWO} AS
HETEROS PROTOTYPE OF ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE); Ego: 73 (#255),
@5: Sup: 48 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}); Ego: 36 (#291),
@6: Sup: 72 (#222); Ego: 24 (#315: *ORIGINAL* *SIN*),
@7: Sup: 64 (#286); Ego: 73 (#388),
@8: Sup: 4 (#290); Ego: 21 (#409),
@9: Sup: 19 (#309); Ego: 15 (#424),
Male: #309; Feme: #424
}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO} AS HETEROS PROTOTYPE OF ROMAN EMPIRE
GOVERNANCE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/images/Papal%20War%20Commemorations%20Intellectual%20Property%20Theft%202.png>

TORAH PROTOTYPE #FIVE {#114 / #342}

39 13 62
61 38 15
14 63 37 = #114 / #342 {#FIVE} AS TORAH PROTOTYPE BEING VASSAL TO ROMAN
EMPIRE GOVERNANCE

Nous: #38
Time:
Torah: [#40, #8, #10]@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 48 (#88); Ego: 8 (#48),
@3: Sup: 58 (#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}); Ego: 10 (#58),
Male: #146; Feme: #58
} // #58

Dao: Consequences for Virtuous Discourse
Tetra: #11 - Divergence
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing

Latin: Propulsator {God who vivifies all things} Alt: Yeyazel {God
Causes a Start} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST RABIES & FIERCE ANIMALS
2. THE LEARNED, ORATORS & AUTHORS
3. PRESS, BOOKS ETC
4. Astiro
}

Solar Eclipse: 8 (UTC) / 9 June 1918 (AEST) [During World War I: 28 July
1914 to 11 November 1918]

#175 CE

Prototype: HOMOIOS {#410 - #41 x 10 BEING *ONTIC* *PREMISE* *AS*
*PARADIGM* *OF* *GOVERNANCE* / #349} / HETEROS {#367 / #368} / *TORAH*
{#361 / #365}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:8,row:5,col:5,nous:38&prototype:torah&overview>

.jackNote@zen: 8, row: 5, col: 5, nous: 38 [Date: (none), Time: (none),
Super: #361 / #12 - Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from
Desire; I-Ching: H6 - Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25
- Contention, Ego: #365 / #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse;
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence]

HETEROS PROTOTYPE #SIX {#114 / #342}

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30 = #114 / #342 {#SIX} AS HETEROS PROTOTYPE OF ROMAN EMPIRE

#175 CE

Prototype: HOMOIOS {#372 / #343} / *HETEROS* {#351 / #373} / TORAH {#349
/ #372}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:8,row:8,col:2,nous:38&prototype:heteros&overview>

.jackNote@zen: 8, row: 8, col: 2, nous: 38 [Date: (none), Time: (none),
Super: #351 / #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue;
I-Ching: H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 -
Centre, Ego: #373 / #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching:
H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of
the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence]

DOLF @ 0915 HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2019: "OPERATION MIEN FRUMP:"

There is no logical grounding for your 'lost in space' opinion ...

... upon which other’s have also postulated.

Lacan references Sigmund Freud’s seminal work which doubtlessly has
recourse to the Jewish Kabbalah as paradigm of A-U-M conceptions as a
binomial nomenclature being an emanation of such immaterial stasis.

I have simply provided a trinomial metastasised noumenon conception
Y-M-T-A with an alternative ONTIC reference as grounding within the
infinite...

Then they may begin to think differently and our longest theatre of war
might come to a conclusion.

I am not a soldier but an ontological pacifist and am entirely reliant
on their field and strategic judgments—but that doesn’t mean I do nothing.

So stop being tawdry in your reporting.

The various PDF resources being essays as work in progress notations for
the prospect of producing a viable syncretism with Immanuel Kant's
Ground Work for the Metaphysics of Morals are now available within the
directory:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

Initial Post: 7 June 2019

On 4/6/19 6:02 pm, dolf wrote:
of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:
TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

dolf

Jun 10, 2019, 7:48:08 PM6/10/19
-- HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM

(c) 2019 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 10 June, 2019

#491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY (#312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION) as
#491 as [#80, #1, #300, #100, #10] = pater (G3962): {UMBRA: #22 as #489
[...]

Our task for this week (depending upon any exigencies) is the
rudimentary implementation of the ONTIC COIN {} ruleset which will
provide us the mechanism for the ONTIC_OBLIGANS interoperability and the
ONTIC FORM {} object which is at this time only available from the
non-expanded GIZMO FORM {} object overview perspective...

<https://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?overview>

... at this juncture we've constructed some basic form dynamics but our
objective is to be able to represent certain ONTIC_OBLIGANS aggregations
such as:

@182 +
@168 += #350
@156 += #506 - *SOVEREIGN* *POWER*

@115 + (DIGNITY ROYAL / POTUS)
@173 + I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST = #288 - *REMEMBRANCE* *AS*
*PREJUDICE*

DIALECTICS OF IMPULSIVITY:

@168 +
@215 += #383
@157 += #540
@130 += #670

The type of interoperability GIZMO / ONTIC COIN {} rulesets which we
require is to be able to load into the GIZMO {} array each of the
ONTIC_OBLIGANS aggregations as TELOS hierarchies together with their
sub-totals / total categories and observe then any opportunities for
OSMOSIS or as our prototype progresses to examine narrative for
propensity for compliance or non-compliance...

SUCH INFORMAL RESEARCH HAS MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR AN INTERVENTION BEFORE
THE EVENT WHICH YOU'LL FIND ON USENET DISTRIBUTED GLOBALLY UNDER THE TITLE:

"UNION BOSSES DEFEND RIGHT OF WORKERS TO EXPRESS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS"

WE HAD ANTICIPATED THIS CATEGORY: #334 as [#6, #20, #2, #300, #6] =
kâbash (H3533): {UMBRA: #14 as #322 % #41 = #35} 1) to subject, subdue,
force, keep under, bring into bondage; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to bring into
bondage, make subservient; 1a2) *TO* *SUBDUE*, *FORCE*, *VIOLATE*; 1a3)
to subdue, dominate, tread down; 1b) (Niphal) to be subdued; 1c) (Piel)
to subdue; 1d) (Hiphil) to bring into bondage;

WHEN THE THREE CHINESE SHIPS BECAME KNOWN TO US (I THINK IT WAS AS THEY
ENTERED THE SYDNEY HARBOUR SOME 900 KM AWAY) WE RESPONDED TO OUR
INTUITION IN ANTICIPATION OF THE 4 JUNE 2019 EVENT AND IN KNOWING THEIR
NEED WE PROVIDED A MEANS BY DETERMINING THE ONTIC EPISTEMOLOGICAL
PREMISE WHICH OUGHT TO THEN APPLY TO @322 - DEMOS AS ASSEMBLY OF PERSONS
T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

ON 7 JUNE 2019: "OPERATION MEIN FRUMP:

[...]

You see I hold the radical opinion that Europe should be for Europeans,
that our governments should put the interests of our own people first.
That's not been happening in recent times. Now the third world
populations have been welcomed in massive scale and encouraged to come here.

This is unsustainable not only for a practical point of view. But from
an ethical one. Flooding our homelands with people who don't share our
heritage our geans [sic] our culture or our beliefs will eventually lead
to the downfall of our society. It's obvious to me and its obvious to
millions around the world who follow the nationalist movements.

The problem is the ideological tyranny of organisations around the
western world. The European Union for one, and also the mainstream media
have produced an atmosphere of fear preventing people like me from
expressing my true "*BIGOTED*" "*NAZI*" "*RACIST*" "*FASCIST*"
"*GENOCIDAL*" views or whatever you call it. Because let's face it
anyone who has concerns about these things is automatically EVIL.

Those on the left will be scoffing at what I just said, They will
dismiss it as hyperbole, they'll say am scaremongering, They'll say am
deliberately overreacting to the situation and they'll point out that a
number of people coming to Britain via the English Channel compared to
the Mediterranean are extremely small." [GRAHAM MILLIGAN @ 1922 HOURS ON
2 JUNE 2019]

[...]

*THAT* *HEARS*; *THAT* *OBEYS*}" [HITLER'S TABLE TALK 23 MARCH 1944 ON
[...]

DOLF @ 0915 HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2019: "OPERATION MEIN FRUMP:"

There is no logical grounding for your 'lost in space' opinion ... [as
it is my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY which provides such referential integrity
and NOT EVER YOURS.]

... upon which other’s have also postulated.

Lacan references Sigmund Freud’s seminal work which doubtlessly has
recourse to the Jewish Kabbalah as paradigm of A-U-M conceptions as a
binomial nomenclature being an emanation of such immaterial stasis.

I have simply provided a trinomial metastasised noumenon conception
Y-M-T-A with an alternative ONTIC reference as grounding within the
infinite...

Then they may begin to think differently and our longest theatre of war
might come to a conclusion.

I am not a soldier but an ontological pacifist and am entirely reliant
on their field and strategic judgments—but that doesn’t mean I do nothing.

So stop being tawdry in your reporting."

MAX HEADROOM (MAXIMUS...@GMX.COM) @ 0952 HOURS ON 10 JUNE 2019:
"How can you say there's "RULE OF LAW" when the federal police raid
critics of the federal government?"

DOLF @ 1100 HOURS ON 10 JUNE 2018: "There is #902 - RULE OF LAW because
such #364 - QUESTION OF #430 - LAW has already been resolved that there
was #315 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT to sustain your neo-nazi
aspirations WHICH IS MORE PROPERLY A MENTAL DISEASE ...

The lack of RULE OF LAW is a neo-nazi aspiration so take your GOD-DAMNED
propaganda elsewhere MIEN FRUMP... <-- my german language skills are
very bad

YOUTUBE: "GLADYS KNIGHT - So Sad The Song"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUMEQuwZsl8>

DON'T WASTE MY TIME AGAIN."

- dolf

On 4/6/19 6:02 pm, dolf wrote:
of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:
TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

dolf

Jun 14, 2019, 2:39:43 AM6/14/19
Speaking of books we anticipate today concluding our ONTIC_OBLIGANS data
mining which will be accessible for the moment via the '⌘' glyph on the
ONTIC {} form within the GIZMO{} form overview:

<https://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?overview>

13 JUNE 2019 vMeme:

vRed: {#315 - *ORIGINAL* *SIN* / INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT / *ANZAC*
*DAY* #311 - *HOME* / *PRO* *DOMO*}
Such statement speaks to self entitlement and not a criteria of mind in
conformity to democratic first principles of Queen Victoria’s Letters
Patent as HEAVENLY GIFT to the nation by informed consensus.

ANZAC DAY ORIGINAL SIN (5.1.9.36.0)@{
@1: Sup: 42 (#42); Ego: 42 (#42),
@2: Sup: 28 (#70); Ego: 67 (#109),
@3: Sup: 20 (#90); Ego: 73 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES
OF GRAIN {%6}),
@4: Sup: 12 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4} / #306 {#TWO} AS
HETEROS PROTOTYPE OF ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE); Ego: 73 (#255),
@5: Sup: 48 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}); Ego: 36 (#291),
@6: Sup: 72 (#222); Ego: 24 (#315: *ORIGINAL* *SIN*),
@7: Sup: 64 (#286); Ego: 73 (#388),
@8: Sup: 4 (#290); Ego: 21 (#409),
@9: Sup: 19 (#309); Ego: 15 (#424),
Male: #309; Feme: #424
}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO} AS HETEROS PROTOTYPE OF ROMAN EMPIRE
GOVERNANCE

G4202@{
   @1: Sup: 80 (#80); Ego: 80 (#80),
   @2: Sup: 69 (#149); Ego: 70 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
   @3: Sup: 7 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}); Ego: 19 (#169 - I
TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS {%18}),
   @4: Sup: 57 (#213); Ego: 50 (#219),
   @5: Sup: 62 (#275); Ego: 5 (#224),

#56 (3 - *BIRTHDAY* *NOUS*) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224
{*MENS* *REA*: #334 as [#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40] = derek
(H1870): {#1 as #224 % #41 = #19} 1) way, road, distance, journey,
manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c) direction: *NORTH*,
*EAST*, *SOUTH*, *WEST*; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life
(figurative); 1f) of moral character (figurative)

#224 as [#4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #70, #10] = dokimos (G1384): {#61 as
#224} 1) accepted, particularly of coins and money; 2) accepted,
pleasing, acceptable

   @6: Sup: 71 (#346); Ego: 9 (#233),
   @7: Sup: 72 (#418); Ego: 1 (#234),
   Male: #418; Feme: #234
} // #315 <-- *ORIGINAL* *SIN* *AS* #492 - *BOER* / #315 - *ANZAC*
*DEFAMATION*

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #316 % #41 = #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light, Brilliance
injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening;

THOTH MEASURE: #29 - Oh Kenemtu, who makest thine appearance in Kenemit;
I am not given to cursing.

    #VIRTUE: With Decisiveness (no. #29), numerous affairs, but
    #TOOLS: With Exhaustion (no. #69), not a single happiness.
    #POSITION: With Change (no. #28), creating the new.
    #TIME: With Constancy (no. #51), cleaving to the old.
    #CANON: #177

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_177@{
   @1: Sup: 29 (#29); Ego: 29 (#29),
   @2: Sup: 17 (#46); Ego: 69 (#98),
   @3: Sup: 45 (#91); Ego: 28 (#126),
   @4: Sup: 15 (#106); Ego: 51 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}),
   Male: #106; Feme: #177
} // #177

#315 as [#80, #70, #100, #50, #5, #9, #1] = porneía (G4202): {UMBRA: #78
as #316 % #41 = #29} 1) illicit sexual intercourse; 1a) adultery,
fornication, *HOMOSEXUALITY*, lesbianism, intercourse with animals etc.;
1b) sexual intercourse with close relatives; Lev. 18; 1c) sexual
intercourse with a divorced man or woman; Mk. 10:11,12; 2) metaph. the
worship of idols; 2a) of the defilement of idolatry, as incurred by
eating the sacrifices offered to idols;

BUGIE TALK @ 1112 HOURS ON 13 JUNE 2019: "Did the boys at Tinamba say
why they banned you."

DOLF @ 1128 HOOURS ON 13 JUNE 2019: "No...

They have never read the documents I have provided them and probably
objected to my utilising the MERCEDES BENZ event as objection (it’s
offensive to be subject to another’s function) to resolve the German
peoples of Nazi ideality since I am able to resolve the question of
Roman Empire Governance / fascism as #EIGHT prototype:

#168 = 24 hrs x 7 days
#288 = #1440 minutes per day / 5
#360 = #1440 / 4

DIALECTICS OF IMPULSIVITY:

@168 +
@215 +
@157 + <— Kant's Prolegomena
@130

#288 - WAR MEMORIAL REMEMBRANCE

@115 - DIGNITY ROYAL (POTUS) +
@173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST = #288

Thus homosexual prejudices by ISRAEL FOLAU, SOMOAN AND TONGAN COMMUNITY
is associated to disrespect of the sovereign and first principles which
gives cause for infidelity towards WAR MEMORIAL REMEMBRANCE.

As you are no doubt aware Angela Merkel attended the 75th anniversary
for D-DAY and the Russian President did not.

I feel that I may have been subjected to a number of preplanned staging
eclipse events so as to subject me to lack of regard and it fell over ...

My second purpose for making something of the MERCEDES BENZ matter was
to do with my sapient / cognition technology associated with autonomous
vehicles etc which I have today reached reached a milestone within our
ONTIC_OBLIGANS data mining that is for the present time accessible via
the '⌘' glyph on the ONTIC {} form within the GIZMO{} form overview:

<https://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?overview>

And on DESKTOP www-browsers this will attempt to write a JSON file to
disk containing the ONTIC_OBLIGANS GIZMO TEMPORAL / SPACIAL MORAL
PROSCRIPTIONS which is *PROVISIONAL* *DATA* *ONLY* *FOR* *INFORMAL*
*RESEARCH* *PURPOSES*

AND NEXT TASK ought to be to the create temporal (time of day / day of
year) pointers to those GIZMO PROSCRIPTIONS which is made viable because
in my informal research view the SEPTET INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS itself possesses an ONTIC #41 centre characteristic as
property of the #369 magic square.

We envision that this resource {} object will be an essential artificial
intelligence / sapient component for SMART BOOKS as knowledge spheres
and all autonomous machine / human ethical interactions...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/reason/ontic.json>

Those statements overturn 100 years of European history and shows the
futility of World War One / Two which cost over 100 million lives.

And conveys a greater sovereign dignity to the STATE than the Pope.

I had also earlier this week approached three Brethren so called
Christians within our village square calling people to repentance.

Whereupon I approached and showing them that above screen on my iPhone
said, "These are moral proscriptions which existed at the time of Moses
and are conveyed as a mathematical paradigm which is superior to your
proclamations of morality.

So don't call me to repentance."

That ERIC ABETZ being former Liberal Senator as the Minister for
Employment and the Leader of the Government in the Senate in the Abbott
Government from 2013 to 2015 ought to be *VERY* *AWARE* as to the
implications to FOLAU’s neo-platonic fascist belief being an
insubstantial claim to piety (cf: KITTEL’s VOL 1 TWNT / TDNT 1933) since
he is a great-nephew of Otto Abetz, a Brigadier General in the SS, who
was Nazi Germany's ambassador to Vichy France from 1940 to 1944 and was
sentenced to 20 years for war crimes relating to the deportation of
French Jews to the death camps. Eric Abetz was about 3 months old when
Otto Abetz died.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/HOSPITABLITY.png>

#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #369 as DISCRIMINATING NORM OF HUMAN NATURE / WAN WU AS
ORGANISATION OF THINGS IN NATURE

#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN)

#41 - EMANATION PRINCIPLE (REMEMBER THE SABBATH)
#82 - TERMS OF CONTINUITY (HONOUR PARENTS)
#123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (DO NOT KILL)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN / TORAH: AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST
AUTONOMY)
#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG / YAHAD: DO NOT STEAL)
#246 - NORMA OBLIGANS (BEAR NO FALSE WITNESS)
#287 - MANIFESTING NORM (COVET NOT)

@492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 -
CENTRE INTERLOCK)}

@205 / #873 - QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF PROBITY
@82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
@164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <— COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
@123 / #2188 - SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT

@41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT

"I receive not honour from men. But I know you, that ye have not the
love of God in you. I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me
not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not
the honour that cometh from God only?

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that
accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

FOR HAD YE BELIEVED MOSES, YE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED ME: FOR HE WROTE OF ME.

#34 {@7 - ENGENDERING NATURE: #175 - *MARRIAGE* AS NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE}

[#82 - TERMS OF CONTINUITY / HONOUR YOUR PARENTS: @491 - PRINCIPLE OF
CONTINUITY (#312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION: #312 x 7 = #2184 v's #312
- #81 - SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE = #231 - JUXTAPOSITION
CONTROL}; @2 - ANTI-THESIS)]

@84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE

@86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD

@102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS

@104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD

@115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN

But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"
[John 5:41-47 (KJV)]

THEY IMMEDIATELY LEFT THE STREET.

Similarly Israel Folau has no morality excepting delusional religious
belief as self-bestowed entitlement: "For there are many unruly and vain
talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things
which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.

One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians,
[*SAMOANS* *AND* *TONGANS*] are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be
sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables: {#315 / 342}, and
commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and
unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is
defiled. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him,
being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."
[Titus 1:10-16 (KJV)]

- dolf

Initial Post: 14 June 2019

dolf

Jun 14, 2019, 2:51:26 AM6/14/19
Speaking of books we anticipate today concluding our ONTIC_OBLIGANS data
mining which will be accessible for the moment via the '⌘' glyph on the
ONTIC {} form within the GIZMO{} form overview:

<https://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?overview>

14 JUNE 2019 vMeme:
BUDGIE TALK @ 1112 HOURS ON 14 JUNE 2019: "Did the boys at Tinamba say
why they banned you."

DOLF @ 1128 HOURS ON 14 JUNE 2019: "No...
#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #369 as DISCRIMINATING NORM OF HUMAN NATURE / WAN WU AS
ORGANISATION OF THINGS IN NATURE

#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN)

#41 - EMANATION PRINCIPLE (REMEMBER THE SABBATH)
#82 - TERMS OF CONTINUITY (HONOUR PARENTS)
#123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (DO NOT KILL)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN / TORAH: AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST
AUTONOMY)
#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG / YAHAD: DO NOT STEAL)
#246 - NORMA OBLIGANS (BEAR NO FALSE WITNESS)
#287 - MANIFESTING NORM (COVET NOT)

#34 {@7 - ENGENDERING NATURE: #175 - *MARRIAGE* AS NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE}

[#82 - TERMS OF CONTINUITY / HONOUR YOUR PARENTS: @491 - PRINCIPLE OF
CONTINUITY (#312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION: #312 x 7 = #2184 v's #312
- #81 - SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE = #231 - JUXTAPOSITION

dolf

Jun 14, 2019, 3:28:37 AM6/14/19
offensive to be subject to another’s function) to *ABSOLVE* the German
#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #369 as DISCRIMINATING NORM OF HUMAN NATURE / WAN WU AS
ORGANISATION OF THINGS IN NATURE

#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN)

#41 - EMANATION PRINCIPLE (REMEMBER THE SABBATH)
#82 - TERMS OF CONTINUITY (HONOUR PARENTS)
#123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (DO NOT KILL)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN / TORAH: AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST
AUTONOMY)
#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG / YAHAD: DO NOT STEAL)
#246 - NORMA OBLIGANS (BEAR NO FALSE WITNESS)
#287 - MANIFESTING NORM (COVET NOT)

#34 {@7 - ENGENDERING NATURE: #175 - *MARRIAGE* AS NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE}

[#82 - TERMS OF CONTINUITY / HONOUR YOUR PARENTS: @491 - PRINCIPLE OF
CONTINUITY (#312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION: #312 x 7 = #2184 v's #312
- #81 - SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE = #231 - JUXTAPOSITION

dolf

Jun 29, 2019, 9:48:58 PM6/29/19
EXPANSION OF SMS NOTICE SENT @ 0828 HOURS ON 30 JUNE 2019: "THIS WILL BE
THE BEGINNING OF OUR PUBLIC AWARENESS ACTION AS THE SUBSTANTIATED CLAIM
THAT THE UNREASONED REFUSAL OF SERVICE BY THE TINAMBA HOTEL [4-6
Tinamba-Seaton Rd, Tinamba VIC 3859; Phone: (03) 5145 1484] WAS ONLY DUE
TO FASCIST VALUES HELD BY ITS PROPRIETORS: DAMIEN GANNON / BRAD NEILSON

— MURDOCH’S AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPERS CONTEMPT OF NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES

(c) 2019 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 30 June, 2019

I agree with you on journalism Mr Putin since we have Murdoch owned
media within this country which gives loyalty to papal authority and is
fascist...

Take for instance Professor Peter Van Onselen making untruthful
political statements about zealotry which would only be verity if he
chanced upon an empty jar with his name on it within an Australian
museum exhibit titled:

“THE GONADS I’VE HAD”

He might then come to some sensibility about the reality of that
newspaper’s habitual contempt over national security issues they ought
to zealously regard:

@1 (@1) - {#105 - *TIME* / #315 - SCIENCE / *ANTI* *HOMOSEXUAL* (卐): #3
+ #4 = #7},

@5 (@2) - {#114 - *TIME* / *HELL* / #342 - VEXATIOUS AND VAIN OPINIONS:
#5 + #6 = #11},

#65 (@3) - SPORT {*SABBATH*: ANTI-SEMITISM},

#175 (@4) - HYMENEAL {*SUNDAY* *SACREDNESS* / MARRIAGE} = @10 -
TETRACTYS TO WHICH THEY SWEAR THEIR OATHS AS TREASON.

OUR TRANSCENDENT ARGUMENT AGAINST FOLAU IS THAT ALL ACTIONS OCCUR IN
TIME WHEREBY TIME IS EQUAL TO ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND TIME IS MONEY.

FOR EXPLANATION SEE: "A SUMMARY STATEMENT MADE ON 25 APRIL 2019 TO FAIR
WORK COMMISSION (NSW) AND RUGBY AUSTRALIA ABOUT THE ILLEGALITY OF ISRAEL
FOLAU'S #315 - HOMOSEXUAL SLANDER AND ITS ESCALATION INTO #492 - BOER /
#315 - ANZAC DEFAMATION DUE TO EASTER 21 APRIL 2019 AND SAINT GEORGE
FESTIVALS OF STATE / CHURCH THEREAFTER"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Fair%20Work%20Commision%2020190625.pdf>

...knowing how many Russian soldiers gave their lives to save the world
from such we understand the contempt you would share of the journalist
Alan Jones or his owner Rupert Murdoch whom is a Catholic Knight and
betrayer of this nation:

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,
to receive a mark (卐) in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And
that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of
the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath
understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a
man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six {#666:

#1 + #2 = #3
#3 + #4 = #7
#5 + #6 = #11
#7 + #8 = #15

#3 + #7 + #11 + #15 = #36 = 6x6 MAGIC SQUARE {#111 / #666 AS TOTAL MAGIC
SUM}}." [Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?bible:revelation%2013:16>

USURPER: #1 - OF AUTONOMY {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #36 (6x6) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #37 - #CENTRE {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #111 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #666 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #777 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #1554 - *STATE* *SPONSORED* *ASSASSINATION* *OF*
*JAMAL* *KHASHOGGI* {#728 - REACTANCE} {(Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum
of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #55944 {((Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows) x
2) x Last Number in the Square}

G4815@{
   @1: Sup: 38 (#38); Ego: 38 (#38),
   @2: Sup: 33 (#71); Ego: 76 (#114 - *TIME* / *HELL*),
   @3: Sup: 63 (#134); Ego: 30 (#144),
   @4: Sup: 12 (#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}); Ego: 30 (#174),
   @5: Sup: 13 (#159); Ego: 1 (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}),
   @6: Sup: 15 (#174); Ego: 2 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}),
   @7: Sup: 20 (#194); Ego: 5 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES
OF GRAIN {%6}),
   @8: Sup: 30 (#224); Ego: 10 (#192 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE {%39}),
   @9: Sup: 80 (#304); Ego: 50 (#242),
   Male: #304; Feme: #242
} // #728

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #1554 % #41 = #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government
Administration; I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart,
Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release;

THOTH MEASURE: #37 - Oh Striker, who makest thine appearance in Heaven;
I am not one of loud voice.

    #VIRTUE: Purity (no. #37) means the Way of the ruler.
    #TOOLS: Compliance (no. #77) means the subject’s preservation.
    #POSITION: With Penetration (no. #14), a sharp advance.
    #TIME: With Dimming (no. #68), an impeded walk.
    #CANON: #196

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_196@{
   @1: Sup: 37 (#37); Ego: 37 (#37),
   @2: Sup: 33 (#70); Ego: 77 (#114 - *TIME* / *HELL*),
   @3: Sup: 47 (#117); Ego: 14 (#128),
   @4: Sup: 34 (#151); Ego: 68 (#196 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE {%37}),
   Male: #151; Feme: #196
} // #196

#728 as [#200, #400, #30, #30, #1, #2, #5, #10, #50] / #1554 as [#200,
#400, #30, #30, #1, #40, #2, #1, #50, #800] = syllambánō (G4815):
{UMBRA: #0 as #1554 % #41 = #37} 1) to seize, take: one as prisoner; 2)
*TO* *CONCEIVE*, *OF* *A* *WOMAN*; 2a) metaph. of lust whose impulses a
man indulges; 3) to seize for one's self; 3a) in a hostile sense, to
make (one a permanent) prisoner; 4) *TO* *TAKE* *HOLD* *TOGETHER* *WITH*
*ONE*, *TO* *ASSIST*, *HELP*, *TO* *SUCCOUR*;

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/CONCEPTION%20OF%20ROMAN%20CATHOLIC%20SEDITION%2020190630%201035%20HRS.jpeg>

[IMAGE: The Birth of Roman Catholic Sedition @ 1035 HOURS ON 30 JUNE 2019]

"IN THAT SAME HOUR SAID JESUS TO THE MULTITUDES, ARE YE COME OUT AS
AGAINST A THIEF WITH SWORDS AND STAVES FOR TO TAKE-G4815 ME? I SAT DAILY
WITH YOU TEACHING IN THE TEMPLE, AND YE LAID NO HOLD ON ME." [Matthew 26:55]

According to IMMANUEL KANT, DAVID HUME (died 25 August 1776, Edinburgh)
was a Scottish Enlightenment philosopher, historian, economist, and
essayist, who is best known today for his highly influential system of
philosophical empiricism, skepticism, and naturalism, who had raised
objections to the notions of equality and congruence (among others)
within geometry, which objections appealed to experience (Treatise,
i.ii.4.4, pp. 42–53), thereby subjecting mathematics to experience, and
whereby he also *INCORRECTLY* rejected THE CONCEPTION THAT MATHEMATICS
CONSIDERS ITS OBJECTS INDEPENDENTLY OF THEIR EXISTENCE IN NATURE:

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 =
#273 - *MOMENT*

As an IDEA that the #2184 - NATURE AND SO TO SPEAK THE *LEGAL*
*CONSTITUTION* *OF* *THIS* *PROVINCE* *OUGHT* *REST* *ON* *COMPLETELY*
*DIFFERENT* *PRINCIPLES*, namely solely on the principle of #312 -
CONTRADICTION:

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {

*WITHERED* *STATE* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN DIALECTS OF CONTRADICTIONS ON
NOVICHOK #274 - PERFUME POISONING

v's

#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL CYCLE BLASPHEMY
CENTRED UPON 30 NOVEMBER AS SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE} +

#728 - REACTANCE {8 x #91 = 2 x #273 + #182 - *LIMIT*} +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27
MAY 1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 -
PRIESTLY SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

AS UNCONSCIONABLE AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL CONDUCT AS BREACHES TO QUEEN
VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT DATED 29 OCTOBER 1900 {

#371 - *SAINT* *ANDREWS* *AS* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *30* *NOVEMBER* *FIVE*
*YEAR*: 4 x #364 + #371 = #1827 *LITURGICAL* *CALENDAR*,

#288 - *REMEMBRANCE* *USING *ROMAN* *EMPIRE* / *NAZI* *PROTOTYPE*,

#390 - *WREATHS* / *SOVEREIGNTY*,

#312 - *WITHERED* *STATE* *WREATHS* *USING *ROMAN* *EMPIRE* / *NAZI*
*PROTOTYPE*,

#419 - *SLAUGHTER*

} OF DETERMINED AND PREMEDITATED #492 - *BOER* / #315 - *ANZAC*
*DEFAMATION* OCCASIONING RACIAL HATRED, ANTI-SEMITISM BY ESPECIALLY
ROMAN CATHOLICS / FREEMASONRY AS KNIGHTS TEMPLARS BEING AN UNLAWFUL
FOREIGN POWER AND PSYCHOSEXUAL SLANDER AGAINST WHICH THEY HAVE NOT BEEN
RESPONSIVE.

Their censorship is the worst there is...

- dolf

Initial Post: 29 June 2019

dolf

Jun 30, 2019, 1:20:29 AM6/30/19
[...]

YOUTUBE: “Peter, You Must Know What They Think of You?”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_7e-4a_s4>

#5 + #6 = #11},

#65 (@3) - SPORT {*SABBATH*: ANTI-SEMITISM},

#175 (@4) - HYMENEAL {*SUNDAY* *SACREDNESS* / MARRIAGE} = @10 -
TETRACTYS TO WHICH THEY SWEAR THEIR OATHS AS TREASON.

OUR TRANSCENDENT ARGUMENT AGAINST FOLAU IS THAT ALL ACTIONS OCCUR IN
TIME WHEREBY TIME IS EQUAL TO ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND TIME IS MONEY.

FOR EXPLANATION SEE: "A SUMMARY STATEMENT MADE ON 25 JUNE 2019 TO FAIR

#1 + #2 = #3
#3 + #4 = #7
#5 + #6 = #11
#7 + #8 = #15

#3 + #7 + #11 + #15 = #36 = 6x6 MAGIC SQUARE {#111 / #666 AS TOTAL MAGIC
SUM}}." [Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)]

[...]

dolf

Jun 30, 2019, 3:25:24 AM6/30/19
#3 + #4 = #7
#5 + #6 = #11
#7 + #8 = #15

#3 + #7 + #11 + #15 = #36 = 6x6 MAGIC SQUARE {#111 / #666 AS TOTAL MAGIC
SUM}}." [Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)]

#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL CYCLE BLASPHEMY
CENTRED UPON 30 NOVEMBER AS SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE} +

#728 - REACTANCE {8 x #91 = 2 x #273 + #182 - *LIMIT*} +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27
MAY 1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 -

#371 - *SAINT* *ANDREWS* *AS* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *30* *NOVEMBER* *FIVE*
*YEAR*: 4 x #364 + #371 = #1827 *LITURGICAL* *CALENDAR*,

#288 - *REMEMBRANCE* *USING *ROMAN* *EMPIRE* / *NAZI* *PROTOTYPE*,

#390 - *WREATHS* / *SOVEREIGNTY*,

#312 - *WITHERED* *STATE* *WREATHS* *USING *ROMAN* *EMPIRE* / *NAZI*
*PROTOTYPE*,

#419 - *SLAUGHTER*

} OF DETERMINED AND PREMEDITATED #492 - *BOER* / #315 - *ANZAC*
*DEFAMATION* OCCASIONING RACIAL HATRED, ANTI-SEMITISM BY ESPECIALLY
ROMAN CATHOLICS / FREEMASONRY AS KNIGHTS TEMPLARS BEING AN UNLAWFUL
FOREIGN POWER AND PSYCHOSEXUAL SLANDER AGAINST WHICH THEY HAVE NOT BEEN
RESPONSIVE.

DOLF @ 1324 / 1613 HOURS ON 10 OCTOBER 2018: "AS STATEMENTS OF CAUTION
MADE PRIOR: *EXPRESSLY* NOTE THAT THE LEGAL CONCERNS OF THE MELBOURNE
FERTILITY CLINIC FALL WITHIN CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING AS #728 -
REACTANCE AND THEREFORE MUST BE CONSIDERED AS A QUESTION OF NATIONAL
SECURITY AND ESPECIALLY GIVEN #390 - WREATHS / #312 - WITHERED STATE
EXPLAINED BY KANT's PROLEGOMENA PUBLISHED 1783."

WE ALSO MADE THE PROVISIONAL CLAIM THAT THE SAUDI #419 - SLAUGHTER IS
SIMILARLY A PROCESS OF #236 - PAIRING RELATIVITY INTENTIONED UPON
IMPLEMENTATION OF A #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL THAT GIVEN THE ABSENCE
OF ANY VIABLE *REVERSE*-*TRANSCRIPTASE* *INHIBITOR* NATURAL PROCESS (AS
DISCUSSED BELOW) IS COMMONLY USED BY PYTHAGOREAN NUMBER DERIVED
GOVERNANCE (ROMAN CATHOLICISM / ISLAM etc) THAT IS UNLAWFULLY DEPLOYING
MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS #391 - HOMOGENEOUS PARADIGM BY #288 - UMBRA
RAW MAPPING TO THEIR ANKH PROTOTYPES.

In whatever circumstance, it is capable of being hosted upon the
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as it's mechanism for delivery and
staging which then becomes an acute and risky precipice consideration
that is accorded entirely by my Intellectual Property and thusly my
reasonable objection has always been ROMAN CATHOLICS / FREEMASONRY
imposing {#17 / #33 - #INRI / #65 - SOLDIER} a @5 - substituted HETEROS
ethic upon our {#390 - WREATHS & SOVEREIGNTY / #288 - MEMORIAL &
ANTI-SEMITISM / #419 - SLAUGHTER} war dead and usurping the @1 -
SOVEREIGNTY of the #391 - HOMOIOS basis to our Commonwealth's Governance
which is defined as a PRINCIPLE that is circumscribed {#13 / #21 / #37}
by Queen Victoria's Letters Patent {

#902 - RULE OF LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}: #22 x #41 as *ONTIC*
necessity comprising a subset of 21 consonants with #VOWELS of Semitic
origins),
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X #41), and
#391 - HOMOGENIOUS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ {29 OCTOBER 1900}) OF CIVIL
SOCIETY

} as the instrumentation of Federation into a nation.

As difficult is the monstrous nature in the bestowal of justice by such
penalty for the incitement of sedition being incomprehensible for our
western culture to fathom the capacity and capability for "SOVEREIGN AND
AUTONOMOUS RIGHT", the "POWER TO RULE" and "DISPENSE JUSTICE" by "EDICT
AS A DIVINE AUTHORITY" being PRINCIPLES OF THE SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY.

That every American citizen is a potential killer for political gains by
an OATH OF ALLEGIANCE being equivalent BILL OF RIGHTS notion relating to
the protection of the STATE by a well regulated MILITIA: "... that I
absolutely and entirely renounce and ABJURE ALL ALLEGIANCE AND FIDELITY
TO ANY *FOREIGN* *PRINCE*, *POTENTATE*, *STATE*, OR *SOVEREIGNTY*, OF
WHOM OR WHICH I HAVE HERETOFORE BEEN A SUBJECT OR CITIZEN; that I will
support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of
America AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; that I will bear true
faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the
United States when required by the law..."

However with AMERICANS this bipolar reality is either: FUCK YOU OR FUCK
YOU OVER

— THE AMERICAN WAY ON SAINT PATRICK'S DAY OF 17 MARCH 2017 —

"HOW GENTLEMEN,
SHALL WE PLAY?
I WANT TO BLOW {@1}.
WHAT IT BE THEN?
F@CK YOU HEY!
OR F@CK ME WHEN?
LET'S DO A SHOW.

HAIL COMPTON,
YOU'RE QUITE SOMETH'N.
I'VE BLOWN MY LOAD {@2}.
OVER A TOAD {@3}.

YOU FASCIST JIZ-BIZ {@4}."

YOUTUBE: "Kermit vs. Constantine (Dark Kermit)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biv_TKkvzC4>

@1 - BLOW:
- a sudden, hard stroke with a hand, *FIST*, or weapon
- a sudden shock, calamity, reversal, etc.;
- a sudden attack or drastic action;

COME TO BLOWS: to begin to fight, especially to engage in physical combat;

@2 - BLOWN MY LOAD:
- *FUSILLADE* (ie. a general discharge or outpouring of anything: a
fusillade of questions, to attack or shoot by a fusillade; Word of the
Day for 6 March 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com)
- #337 as [#1, #80, #5, #80, #50, #10, #60, #1, #50] = apopnigo (G638):
{UMBRA: #13 as #1094 % #41 = #28} 1) to choke; 1a) to suffocate with
water, drown;

@3 - TOAD:
- a person or thing as an object of disgust or aversion.
- EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #316 as [#10, #200, #6, #100] = yarowq (H3387): 1)
greens, green plants, *GREEN* *THING*; *SMARAGDINE* {ie. emerald-green
in colour; Word of the Day for 17 March 2017; www.dictionary.com}
- SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #499 as [#5, #90, #80, #200, #4, #70, #10, #40] =
tsephardea` (H6854): 1) *FROGS*;

@4 - *JIZ*-*BIZ*:
- JIZ: [vulgar slang] semen, seminal, to ejaculate;
- BIZ: business;

*JIZ* *BIZ* AS RUDIMENTS {STOICHEION [G4747]} OF THE WORLD {KOSMOS
[G2889] AS HETEROS (binomial) {ie. @1 - bifurcated gender and @5 -
spermatic} or (trinomial) {ie. bifurcated ENNEAD as rational PI =
{3-6-9} .142857...}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/The%20Art%20Of%20Treason%2020181209.pdf>

EXCERPT FROM: "PART ONE ON SPECIFICITIES OF NON-FACTUALITY BEING THEN
GROUNDS FOR COUNTY COURT APPEAL AS CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 AGAINST A
PUBLIC AUTHORITY'S INFIDELITY TO WAR #288 - MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS DUE
TO ALIGNMENT WITH A FOREIGN POWER" dated 21 February 2019

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/PART%201%20-%20SPECIFICITIES%20OF%20NON-FACTUALITY%20AP-18-0609%20%28Censored%29.pdf>

Their censorship is the worst there is...

- dolf

Initial Post: 29 June 2019

dolf

Jul 21, 2019, 2:14:27 PM7/21/19
16th MAY 2000 was my first experience with MERCEDES BENZ cars which some
CATHOLIC CLERGY ungraciously parked in our PRIVATE STREET.

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

Why anyone would PRE COMMONWEALTH call such a Street SAINT ANDREWS seemed
ONLY to make sense when I saw the DUKE of Gloucester OAK TREE planting on
27 OCTOBER 1934 (gardens opposite as same year HYDE PARK WWI MEMORIAL,
SYDNEY) and re-plaqued on JUNE 2000.

The local council since celebrated our GLBTQI MARDI GRAS with a kids day as
snub.

WITH THE MARION STATUE PLAQUE INSTALLED ON 8 JUNE 2017 and wreaths laid the
same day at the BOER MEMORIAL being CARDINAL PELL’S BIRTHDAY we knew then
that #315 - SEXUAL PERVERSION was going to be used to ADVANCE THEIR #342 -
MANIFESTO AS #288 - HISTORICAL REVISIONISM AND #325 - DETRUDE against our
ANZAC HERITAGE...

Tales of the unfaithful amongst us.

Lest we forget...

-- THE BEER-SHEBA PLOT

(c) 2019 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 21 July 2019

THUS THE CHARGE WE ALLEGE IS:
DID CONSPIRE TO COMMIT UNPRINCIPLED OR UNLAWFUL ACTIONS AS MALEFICENCE WITH
THE INTENTION TO EFFECT A TREASON BY MEANS OF DERANGEMENT WITH THE
METHODOLOGY OF BINOMIAL STASIS AS IMPOSITION {#168, #288, #360} UPON THE
TRINOMIAL METASTASISED APPERCEPTION {@168, @215, @157} OF SOVEREIGNTY {@182
+ @168 + @156 = #506 - *SOVEREIGN* *POWER*} AS PREROGATIVE TO AN

@168 <— BINOMIAL STASIS SOURCE OF IMPEDANCE
@215 <— MEMORIAL #288 - REMEMBRANCE {#288 - #215 = #73 - CANNOT BE CHANGED}
@157 <— #360 - ANNUAL / CENTENNIAL 2018 ASSEMBLY AS BEER-SHEBA PLOT {#360 -
#157 = #203 as [#2, #1, #200] = bᵉʼêr (H875): {UMBRA: #8 as #203 % #41 =
#39} 1) well, pit, spring}
@130 <— I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3} AS MENS REA

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_215@{
   @1: Sup: 34 (#34); Ego: 34 (#34),
   @2: Sup: 27 (#61); Ego: 74 (#108),
   @3: Sup: 20 (#81); Ego: 74 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF
GRAIN {%6}),
   @4: Sup: 53 (#134); Ego: 33 (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF
MISCHIEF {%34}),
   Male: #134; Feme: #215
} // #215

#157 as [#6, #10, #100, #5, #30, #6] = qahal (H6950): {UMBRA: #9 as #157 %
#41 = #34} 1) to assemble, gather; 1a) (Niphal) *TO* *ASSEMBLE*; 1a1) *FOR*
*RELIGIOUS* *REASONS*; 1a2) *FOR* *POLITICAL* *REASONS*; 1b) (Hiphil) *TO*
*SUMMON* *AN* *ASSEMBLY*; 1b1) *FOR* *WAR*, *JUDGMENT*; 1b2) *FOR*
*RELIGIOUS* *PURPOSES*;

"THEY MINGLE NOT WITH THEIR LAUGHING COMRADES AGAIN,
THEY SIT NO MORE AT FAMILIAR TABLES OF HOME,
THEY HAVE NO LOT IN OUR LABOUR OF THE DAYTIME,
THEY SLEEP BEYOND ENGLAND'S FOAM."

WE HAVE MADE FREQUENT REFERENCES TO SUCH WITHIN OUR SIX PART FILING
SUBMISSIONS ON SPECIFICITIES OF NON-FACTUALITY BEING THEN GROUNDS FOR
COUNTY COURT APPEAL AS CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 AGAINST A PUBLIC AUTHORITY'S
INFIDELITY TO WAR #288 - MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS DUE TO ALIGNMENT WITH A
FOREIGN POWER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Wellington%20Liquor%20Accord%20Inaction%2020190707.pdf>

WHAT IS RECOMMENDED AS URGENT REDEEMING ACTION BEFORE 11 NOVEMBER 2019:
THAT THE GOVERNMENT EXERCISE ITS AUTHORITY BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL MAKING
AN APPLICATION TO THE COUNTY COURT FOR AN IMMEDIATE STRIKEOUT OF ALL
INTERVENTION ORDERS AGAINST ME AND MATTER on 20 JANUARY 2020 BECOMES A
COMMITTAL MENTION HEARING FOR SERIOUS INDICTABLE OFFENCES FOR DIRECTION TO
LAW ENFORCEMENT.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Perverse%20Americans.pdf>

- dolf

Posting Date: 21 July 2019

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

dolf

Jul 21, 2019, 4:48:55 PM7/21/19
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> 16th MAY 2000 was my first experience with MERCEDES BENZ cars which some
> CATHOLIC CLERGY ungraciously parked in our PRIVATE STREET.
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>
>
> Why anyone would PRE COMMONWEALTH call such a Street SAINT ANDREWS seemed
> ONLY to make sense when I saw the DUKE of Gloucester OAK TREE planting on
> 27 OCTOBER 1934 (gardens opposite as same year HYDE PARK WWI MEMORIAL,
> SYDNEY) and re-plaqued on JUNE 2000.
>
> The local council since celebrated our GLBTQI MARDI GRAS with a kids day as
> snub.

Moral imperative?

That’s not your MORAL IMPERATIVE but mine since the COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA is a CONTINENT it cannot be subject to the amorality of Roman
Empire / Catholic Governance as immateriality and dynamics of impulsivity
inherent to the binomial stasis which is not implicitly moral:

@168
@215
@157
@130
@175 - MARRIAGE

But in compliance with the #205 - Principle of Persistent Substance / #164
- Principle of Materiality of governance compliant with a trinomial
(HEAVEN-EARTH-SEA) metastasised notion of consciousness instantiation in
compliance with ONTIC OBLIGANS MORAL PROSCRIPTIONS FOR TEMPORAL PROCESS OF
COHESION.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Aboriginal%20Fences%202019.pdf>

Such that if the Sydney Morning Herald make any further false and
misleading claims of “Moral imperative” as my Intellectual Property as
providence (all rights reserved) you will then be subject to legal action
for defamation of such piety.

dolf

Jul 21, 2019, 5:03:17 PM7/21/19
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> 16th MAY 2000 was my first experience with MERCEDES BENZ cars which some
> CATHOLIC CLERGY ungraciously parked in our PRIVATE STREET.
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>
>
> Why anyone would PRE COMMONWEALTH call such a Street SAINT ANDREWS seemed
> ONLY to make sense when I saw the DUKE of Gloucester OAK TREE planting on
> 27 OCTOBER 1934 (gardens opposite as same year HYDE PARK WWI MEMORIAL,
> SYDNEY) and re-plaqued on JUNE 2000.
>
> The local council since celebrated our GLBTQI MARDI GRAS with a kids day as
> snub.

Moral imperative?

That’s not your MORAL IMPERATIVE but mine since the COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA is a CONTINENT it cannot be subject to the amorality of Roman
Empire / Catholic Governance as immateriality and dynamics of impulsivity
inherent to the binomial stasis which is not implicitly moral:

@168
@215
@157
@130
@175 - MARRIAGE

WHICH MISCONSTRUES IT'S PARASITIC IDOLATROUS IMPIETY BY THE DUALITY OF
*MUTUALISM* BEING A PARADIGM FOR COPULATION DIGNIFIED BY MARRIAGE AND
CONSIDERS *COMMENSALISM* ("to eat at the same table") AS THEIR #1827 -
EUCHARISTIC ('*SOGGY* *BISCUIT*') OPERANT CONDITIONING AS AN INHERENT
CHARACTERISTIC OF ANIMAL DOMESTICATION.

But in compliance with the #205 - Principle of Persistent Substance / #164
- Principle of Materiality of governance compliant with a trinomial
(HEAVEN-EARTH-SEA) metastasised notion of consciousness instantiation in
compliance with ONTIC OBLIGANS MORAL PROSCRIPTIONS FOR TEMPORAL PROCESS OF
COHESION.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Aboriginal%20Fences%202019.pdf>

Such that if the Sydney Morning Herald make any further false and
misleading claims of “Moral imperative” as my Intellectual Property as
providence (all rights reserved) you will then be subject to legal action
for defamation of such piety.

dolf

Jul 21, 2019, 5:15:54 PM7/21/19
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> 16th MAY 2000 was my first experience with MERCEDES BENZ cars which some
> CATHOLIC CLERGY ungraciously parked in our PRIVATE STREET.
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>
>
> Why anyone would PRE COMMONWEALTH call such a Street SAINT ANDREWS seemed
> ONLY to make sense when I saw the DUKE of Gloucester OAK TREE planting on
> 27 OCTOBER 1934 (gardens opposite as same year HYDE PARK WWI MEMORIAL,
> SYDNEY) and re-plaqued on JUNE 2000.
>
> The local council since celebrated our GLBTQI MARDI GRAS with a kids day as
> snub.

Moral imperative?

That’s not your MORAL IMPERATIVE but mine since the COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA is a CONTINENT it cannot be subject to the amorality of Roman
Empire / Catholic Governance as jingoistic immateriality and dynamics of
impulsivity inherent to the binomial stasis which by its machinations is
not implicitly moral:

@168
@215
@157
@130
@175 - MARRIAGE

WHICH MISCONSTRUES IT'S *PARASITIC* IDOLATROUS IMPIETY BY THE DUALITY OF
*MUTUALISM* BEING A PARADIGM FOR COPULATION DIGNIFIED BY MARRIAGE AND
CONSIDERS *COMMENSALISM* ("to eat at the same table") AS THEIR #1827 -
EUCHARISTIC ('*SOGGY* *BISCUIT*') PARADIGM WHICH AN INHERENT CHARACTERISTIC
OF ANIMAL DOMESTICATION.

But in compliance with the #205 - Principle of Persistent Substance / #164
- Principle of Materiality of governance compliant with a trinomial
(HEAVEN-EARTH-SEA) metastasised notion of consciousness instantiation in
compliance with ONTIC OBLIGANS DERIVED MORAL PROSCRIPTIONS FOR TEMPORAL
PROCESS OF COHESION.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Aboriginal%20Fences%202019.pdf>

Such that if the Sydney Morning Herald make any further false and
misleading claims of “moral imperative” as my Intellectual Property and
providence (all rights reserved) you will then be subject to legal action
for defamation of such piety.

dolf

Oct 2, 2019, 5:30:04 PM10/2/19
Here is the ONTIC JURISPRUDENT GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET with
which we are going to proceed in this matter of the TINAMBA HOTEL
PROPRIETORS in the past engaging within PLATITUDES in relation to #491 -
MANUS THUGGERY, observed over an 18 MONTH period engaged within
SUPERFICIALITY as SYCOPHANTIC with patrons and ABJECT FAILURE to give
any ACCOUNTABILITY

“Pernicious accusations concerning the intentions of another, {@1: Sup:
63 - WATCH: SHIH (#63); Ego: 36 - STRENGTH: CH'IANG (#36)}

conveying a self entitlement, {@2: Sup: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#84 - I AM
NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}); Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#69)}

without ever any accountability for the maleficent harm perpetuated by
their own actions.” {@3: Sup: 81 - FOSTERING: YANG (#165: OF THOSE WHO
SEEM TO THEMSELVES TO BE RIGHTEOUS, WHO PRIDE THEMSELVES TO BE
RIGHTEOUS, WHO PRIDE THEMSELVES IN THEIR VIRTUES, WHETHER REAL OR
IMAGINED); Ego: 12 - YOUTHFULNESS: T'UNG (#81)}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{165}>

G1342@{
   @1: Sup: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#4); Ego: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#4),
   @2: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#18); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#14),
   @3: Sup: 34 - KINSHIP: CH'IN (#52); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#34),
   @4: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#87); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#35),
   @5: Sup: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#132); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}),
   @6: Sup: 34 - KINSHIP: CH'IN (#166 - I AM NOT SLUGGISH {%11}); Ego:
70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}),
   @7: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN
AFFAIRS {%18}); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#165),
   Male: #169; Feme: #165
} // #165

ONTIC CHECKSUM: @45 + @166 + @115 + @169 = #495 as [#2, #40, #7, #40,
#6, #400] =mᵉzimmâh (H4209): {UMBRA: #6 as #92 % #41 = #10} 1)
*PURPOSE*, *DISCRETION*, *DEVICE*, *PLOT*; 1a) purpose; 1b) discretion;
1c) *DEVICES* (*EVIL*);

— LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL —
[Written: 1 October 2017 / Undertaken: 28 September 2019]

"GRISTLE AND BUNT. {@2: Sup: 12 (#42); Ego: 76 (#157 - I AM NOT ONE OF
PRATING TONGUE {%17} / I HAVE NO STRONG DESIRE EXCEPT FOR MY OWN
PROPERTY {%41})}
SNAGS 'N SIZZLE. {@3: Sup: 18 (#60); Ego: 27 (#184 - I PUT NO CHECK UPON
THE WATER IN ITS FLOW {%36})}
DRIZZLE ON SAUCE.
SABBATH DAY CANT. {@5: Sup: 34 (#133); Ego: 58 (#312: *PRINCIPLE* *OF*
*CONTRADICTION*)}
MUSTARD WEASEL. {@6: Sup: 25 (#158 - I AM NOT HOT OF SPEECH {%23}); Ego:
80 (#392)}
VALOUR DIVORCE.
DO TIGERS GRUNT?"

ONTIC CHECKSUM: @157 + @184 + @158 = #499 as [#6, #40, #7, #40, #6,
#400] / #509 as [#40, #7, #40, #6, #400, #10, #6] = mᵉzimmâh (H4209):
{UMBRA: #6 as #92 % #41 = #10} 1) *PURPOSE*, *DISCRETION*, *DEVICE*,
*PLOT*; 1a) purpose; 1b) discretion; 1c) *DEVICES* (*EVIL*);

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{495}>

RETENTION OF SELF IDENTITY AS HUMAN DIGNITY

#120 - FALCON: *IMPLEMENT* (*OF* *HUNTING* *OR* *WAR*);

@5 (@2) - {#114 - *TIME* / *HELL* / #342 - VEXATIOUS AND VAIN OPINIONS:
#5 + #6 = #11},

#340 - *POISONOUS* *SERPENT*;

@65 (@3) - SOLDIER / SPORT {*SABBATH*: ANTI-SEMITISM},

#780 - *DEVICE*, *PLAN*, *PURPOSE*;

#780 as [#40, #8, #300, #2, #400, #10, #500] = machăshâbâh (H4284):
{UMBRA: #0 as #355 % #41 = #27} 1) thought, device; 1a) thought; 1b)
*DEVICE*, *PLAN*, *PURPOSE*; 1c) *INVENTION*;

@175 (@4) - HYMENEAL {*SUNDAY* *SACREDNESS* / MARRIAGE} = @10 -
TETRACTYS TO WHICH THEY SWEAR THEIR OATHS AS TREASON.

#1554 - *STATE* *SPONSORED* *ASSASSINATION* *OF* *JAMAL* *KHASHOGGI* ON
2 OCTOBER 2018 / *STEVE* *ROGERS* *ASSASSINATION* *AT* *MELBOURNE*
*FERTILITY* *CONTROL* *CLINIC* ON 16 JULY 2001 {#728 - REACTANCE: 2 x #364}

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #315 % #41 = #28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full
Circle;

THOTH MEASURE: #28 - Oh thou, hot of foot, who makest thy appearance at
even; I indulge not in anger.

    #VIRTUE: With Change (no. #28), alterations but sharing smiles.
    #TOOLS: With Dimming (no. #68), over a long time, increasing troubles.
    #POSITION: With Vastness (no. #50), the infinitely great, but
    #TIME: With Barrier (no. #4), the buried and blocked.
    #CANON: #150

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_150@{
   @1: Sup: 28 - CHANGE: KENG (#28); Ego: 28 - CHANGE: KENG (#28),
   @2: Sup: 15 - REACH: TA (#43); Ego: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#96),
   @3: Sup: 65 - INNER: NEI (#108); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG
(#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
   @4: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING
{%29}); Ego: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
   Male: #177; Feme: #150
} // #150

ONTIC CHECKSUM: @146 + @177 + @150 = #473 as [#400, #2, #10, #1, #50,
#10] / #434 - *BIG* BLOKES* *BBQ* SPONSORED BY STAR / CRITERION HOTELS
ON 25 AUGUST 2017 / 11 OCTOBER 2019 as [#6, #5, #2, #10, #1, #400, #10]
= bôwʼ (H935): {UMBRA: #3 as #9 % #41 = #9} 1) to go in, enter, come,
go, come in; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to enter, come in; 1a2) to come; i) to come
with; ii) to come upon, fall or light upon, attack (enemy); iii) to come
to pass; 1a3) to attain to; 1a4) to be enumerated; 1a5) to go; 1b)
(Hiphil); 1b1) to lead in; 1b2) to carry in; 1b3) to bring in, cause to
come in, gather, cause to come, bring near, bring against, bring upon;
1b4) to bring to pass; 1c) (Hophal); 1c1) to be brought, brought in;
1c2) to be introduced, be put;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{473}>

#165 as [#4, #10, #20, #1, #10, #70, #50] / #315 - *ANZAC* *DAY* /
BUSINESS OF MARRIAGE BEING FAUX IMAGO DEI as [#4, #10, #20, #1, #10,
#70, #200] = díkaios (G1342): {UMBRA: #74 as #315 % #41 = #28} 1)
righteous, observing divine laws; 1a) in a wide sense, upright,
righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of God; 1a1) OF THOSE WHO SEEM
TO THEMSELVES TO BE RIGHTEOUS, WHO PRIDE THEMSELVES TO BE RIGHTEOUS, WHO
PRIDE THEMSELVES IN THEIR VIRTUES, WHETHER REAL OR IMAGINED; 1a2)
innocent, faultless, guiltless; 1a3) used of him whose way of thinking,
feeling, and acting is wholly conformed to the will of God, and who
therefore needs no rectification in the heart or life; i) only Christ
truly; 1a4) approved of or acceptable of God; 1b) in a narrower sense,
rendering to each his due and that in a judicial sense, passing just
judgment on others, whether expressed in words or shown by the manner of
dealing with them;

"SO SHALL IT BE AT THE END [syntéleia (G4930): {UMBRA: #0 as #1001 % #41
= #17}] OF THE WORLD: THE ANGELS SHALL COME FORTH, AND SEVER THE WICKED
FROM AMONG THE JUST-G1342," [Matthew 13:49 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?bible:matthew@13:49>

G4930@{
   @1: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#38); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#38),
   @2: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#71); Ego: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#114),
   @3: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#73); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#164),
   @4: Sup: 59 - MASSING: CHU (#132); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#221),
   @5: Sup: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN (#196 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE
{%37}); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#226),
   @6: Sup: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#209); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI
(#256),
   @7: Sup: 18 - WAITING: HSI (#227); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#261),
   @8: Sup: 28 - CHANGE: KENG (#255); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#271),
   @9: Sup: 29 - DECISIVENESS: TUAN (#284); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#272),
   Male: #284; Feme: #272
} // #1001

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #1001 % #41 = #17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid /
Maiden, Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner;

THOTH MEASURE: #17 - Oh Aati, who makest thine appearance at Annu; I am
not one of prating tongue.

    #VIRTUE: With Holding Back (no. #17), to have fears.
    #TOOLS: Guardedness (no. #57) means to be impregnable.
    #POSITION: With Compliance (no. #77), orders upheld, but
    #TIME: With Contrariety (no. #6), mutual opposition.
    #CANON: #157

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_157@{
   @1: Sup: 17 - HOLDING BACK: JUAN (#17); Ego: 17 - HOLDING BACK: JUAN
(#17),
   @2: Sup: 74 - CLOSURE: CHIH (#91); Ego: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#74),
   @3: Sup: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9});
Ego: 77 - COMPLIANCE: HSUN (#151),
   @4: Sup: 76 - AGGRAVATION: CHU (#237); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI
(#157 - I AM NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE {%17} / I HAVE NO STRONG DESIRE
EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PROPERTY {%41}),
   Male: #237 - *OBMUTESCENCE* THE ACT OF BECOMING MUTE OR SILENT BY
USUALLY A STUBBORN, WILLFUL ACT; Feme: #157
} // #157

#1001 as [#200, #400, #50, #300, #5, #30, #5, #10, #1] = syntéleia
(G4930): {UMBRA: #0 as #1001 % #41 = #17} 1) completion, consummation, end;

THAT THE COMPLAINANT WITHIN THIS MATTER IS ESSENTIALITY MAKING A RUSSIAN
NOVICHOK #274 - PERFUME POISONING DEFENCE ABOUT THE ALLEGED LACK OF
INTEGRITY AND HOSTILITY OF OTHERS:

H7147@{
   @1: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2); Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2),
   @2: Sup: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#23); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#21),
   @3: Sup: 59 - MASSING: CHU (#82); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#59),
   @4: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#151); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#69),
   Male: #151; Feme: #69
} // #312

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #310 % #41 = #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness &
Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch;
Tetra: 26 - Endeavour;

THOTH MEASURE: #23 - Oh thou who raisest thy voice, and makest thine
appearance in Urit; I am not hot of speech.

    #VIRTUE: With Ease (no. #23), a leveling, but
    #TOOLS: With Watch (no. #63), a collapse.
    #POSITION: With Enlargement (no. #46), no bounds.
    #TIME: With Endeavor (no. #26), no duplicity.
    #CANON: #158

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_158@{
   @1: Sup: 23 - EASE: YI (#23); Ego: 23 - EASE: YI (#23),
   @2: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#28); Ego: 63 - WATCH: SHIH (#86 -
I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
   @3: Sup: 51 - CONSTANCY: CH'ANG (#79); Ego: 46 - ENLARGEMENT: K'UO
(#132),
   @4: Sup: 77 - COMPLIANCE: HSUN (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS
{%21}); Ego: 26 - ENDEAVOUR: WU (#158 - I AM NOT HOT OF SPEECH {%23}),
   Male: #156; Feme: #158
} // #158

#312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qᵉrîy (H7147): {UMBRA: #55 as #310 % #41
= #23} 1) opposition, contrariness, encounter, contrary or hostile
encounter;

AGAINST WHICH WE HAVE ALREADY RESPONDED @ 0558 HOURS ON 14 MARCH 2018 AS
PERTAINING TO AUTONOMY OF WILL AND IS SUBJECT TO EVIDENCE WITHIN OUR
COUNTY COURT APPEAL AP-18-0609:

G2308@{
   @1: Sup: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#9); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#9),
   @2: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#23); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#14),
   @3: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#67); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#44),
   @4: Sup: 52 - MEASURE: TU (#119); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#52),
   @5: Sup: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#128); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#90),
   @6: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#147); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#100),
   @7: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#216); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS /
WASTING: T'ANG (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
   Male: #216; Feme: #150
} // #312

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #462 % #41 = #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance;
Tetra: 33 - Closeness;

THOTH MEASURE: #11 - Oh thou of the Two Caverns, who makest thine
appearance in Amenta; I am not sluggish.

    #VIRTUE: Divergence (no. #11) means mistakes, but
    #TOOLS: Constancy (no. #51) is good.
    #POSITION: With Joy (no. #24), calm and composure.
    #TIME: With Labouring (no. #80), hustle and bustle.
    #CANON: #166

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_166@{
   @1: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#11); Ego: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#11),
   @2: Sup: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#73); Ego: 51 - CONSTANCY: CH'ANG (#62),
   @3: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#78); Ego: 24 - JOY: LE (#86 - I
AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
   @4: Sup: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#82); Ego: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#166
- I AM NOT SLUGGISH {%11}),
   Male: #82; Feme: #166
} // #166

dolf

Oct 2, 2019, 5:31:26 PM10/2/19
Here is the ONTIC JURISPRUDENT GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET with
which we are going to proceed in this matter of the TINAMBA HOTEL
PROPRIETORS in the past engaging within PLATITUDES in relation to #491 -
MANUS THUGGERY, observed over an 18 MONTH period participating within
SUPERFICIALITY as SYCOPHANTIC dialog with patrons and ABJECT FAILURE to
[...]

dolf

Oct 2, 2019, 6:14:07 PM10/2/19
Here is the ONTIC JURISPRUDENT GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET with
which we are going to proceed over this matter of the TINAMBA HOTEL
PROPRIETORS in the past engaging within PLATITUDES in relation to
complaints about community cause célèbre #491 - MANUS THUGGERY, and then
having observed over an 18 MONTH period their participating within
SUPERFICIALITY as SYCOPHANTIC dialog with patrons being then causal an
ABJECT FAILURE to give any ACCOUNTABILITY:

BRAD @ 1114 HOURS ON 21 JULY 2019: "STOP sending me these threatening
messages immediately or we will be forced to take legal action ourselves!"

DOLF @ 1115 HOURS ON 21 JULY 2019: "That has gone to the police and
attorney generals this morning and this message is sent in the presence
of independent persons."

BRAD @ 1958 HOURS ON 21 JULY 2019: "Whatever."

DOLF @ 2056 HOURS ON 21 JULY 2019: "Of course you are not accountable
for your own actions but demand such from me ...

That “Beersheba Plot” can lead to every licensed premises within the
Wellington Liquor Accord losing their business since my INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY related to the ANZAC CENTENNIAL 2018 commemorations has
precedence to their jingoism as unlawful actions of infidelity like
yours are impulsive and irrational over customer loyalty [for] over 18
months (excepting private functions) as approximately expending $7000.

You have already placed yourself into a non-redeemable quadrant however
all my actions can be justified.

And when I finish those other matters then I will seek an explanation
from you..."

BRAD @ 1958 HOURS ON 21 JULY 2019: "SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE CLOUDS. {@1:
Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#2); Ego: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#49)}

WHEN THEY DISAPPEAR, {@2: Sup: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#73); Ego: 44 -
STOVE: TSAO (#93)}

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY. {@3: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#81); Ego: 5 -
KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#98)}"

DOLF @ 0321 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "16th MAY 2000 was my first
experience with MERCEDES BENZ cars which some CATHOLIC CLERGY
ungraciously parked within our PRIVATE STREET.

Why anyone would PRE COMMONWEALTH call such a Street SAINT ANDREWS
seemed ONLY to make sense when I saw the DUKE of Gloucester OAK TREE
planting on 27 OCTOBER 1934 (gardens opposite as same year HYDE PARK WWI
MEMORIAL, SYDNEY) and re-plaqued on JUNE 2000.

The local council since celebrated our GLBTQI MARDI GRAS with a kids day
as a snub.

#342 - MANIFESTO AS #288 - HISTORICAL REVISIONISM AND #325 - DETRUDE
against our ANZAC HERITAGE...

Tales of the unfaithful amongst us.

Lest we forget"

DOLF @ 1050 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "You have a duty to convey upon what
substantiating grounds that I am being refused goods and services by
yourself

And so accordingly I wait your reply...

...if there is no reply the matter will be addressed to the EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY AND HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION as unlawful conduct and then
subsequently civil action will be taken for your contempt as belittling
manner."

BRAD @ 0352 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "As you have requested!

Not once have I ever refused you goods and services at the TINAMBA HOTEL."

DOLF @ 2018 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "You have banned me for no rational
cause...

This is the binomial stasis impost against trinomial governance as
COMMONWEALTH which is associated to the unlawful liquor ban that was in
place when I came to your venue and over 18 months have spent about
$7000 since ...

BEERSHEBA PLOT:

@168 <- BINOMIAL STASIS IMPEDANCE
@215 <- #288 - REMEMBRANCE {#288 - #215 = #73 - UNCHANGEABLE}
@157 <- #360 - ANNUAL / CENTENNIAL 2018 ASSEMBLY {#360 - #157 = #203 - BEER}
@130 <- GUILTY MIND

@175 <- MARRIAGE OATH (SHEBA)

This is TREASON related to WORLD WAR I CENTENNIAL 2018 which is not your
domain of opinion or accountability ...

It will be a very severe penalty and again does not require your permission.

I doubt you’ll understand it...

If you want to impugn me by refusal of service then understand there
will be a consequence and that is not a threat but prudent advise
related to my actions."

BRAD @ 2025 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "You have not once been refused
service !

When did this occur ?"

DOLF @ 2032 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "At 1509 hours on 11 June 2019 you
said: “Please don’t contact me anymore or visit our establishment!

You are no longer welcome !

THAT MATTER OVER IMPROPER SEATING OF THE RSL PRESIDENT AND HIS WIFE has
because of their SLANDER escalated to a very serious legal matter over
which you have shown no empathy.

I’m paying a nominal lawyer bill tomorrow. I was menaced and assaulted
by associates to the RSL PRESIDENT on 5 July 2019 after I served a legal
claim on them.

That BEERSHEBA PLOT is very real and I ought to be fearful for my life
excepting that if they kill me their ODE to the fallen means nothing."

BRAD @ 2036 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "I only told you that you were not
welcome after you had been abusive to me via text and also told my staff
that I was “*NOT* *WORTHY*”

And as I have repeated

I have not once refused you service or goods at the Tinamba hotel !"

DOLF @ 2032 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "You don’t know what the document was
and have no knowledge of it’s worth and your relativity to it.

Since I had a MERCEDES BENZ problem within my private street in the 2000
by interference from CATHOLIC CLERGY you must understand that I am
compelled to take all necessary action to ensure my insurance matter
survives since I took anti terrorism action prior to 11 September 2001.

That was the best course of action and to make a statement elsewhere
since you refused me opportunity to do at that time."

BRAD @ 2044 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "Over the 18months I was Nothing but
hospitable towards you.

I showed you respect.

Listened to you and gave you large amounts of my time.

When I was busy an unable to give you %100 of my attention you become
aggressive and dismissive, Insulting and at the very least rude and
intimidating with your messages after you left our establishment !

If anyone owes anyone an apology that would be you mister !"

DOLF @ 2048 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "This is the Wellington Liquor Accord
document that I am currently working on as #181 [final was #465] pages...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Wellington%20Liquor%20Accord%20Inaction%2020190707.pdf>

You no substantial grounds for conveying I was aggressive and dismissive
as I submitted to your requirement to not approach that party.

I have a right over my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY which is SACRED / SOVEREIGN
and not to be profaned by [your] disrespect.

You were so busy with coffee making that you could not give me any
attention and it was a contempt.

I was rightly offended."

BRAD @ 2050 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "I rest my case ! "

DOLF @ 2048 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "It is disrespectful of me to have
been subjected to a large gathering of public speaking as it’s my
SABBATH MEAL

You have no case...

You will read in that document that you have banned me without proper
accountability.

You have no idea of the gravitas of this matter and are dictating my
actions over which you have no knowledge nor entitlement.

I have only been respectful in your venue and tipped $20 each time but
in the circumstance where you disrespected me I have a right to convey
my displeasure.

And your appalling conduct of disrespect subsequent is substantially
greater than any action of mine.

Such that good faith has been tarnished by you and I cannot come back."

BRAD @ 2105 HOURS ON 22 JULY 2019: "Good night. God Bless 🙏🏻"

I paid the lawyers account this morning and consider given your
acquaintance with such independent party [as recently as the 20 JULY
2019] that it would raise [significant] @873 - PROBITY / ETHICAL issues
if I now presented you with such..."