Re: -- GRUMBLE prototype update 30 April 2019: DETERMINATION OF ONTOLOGICAL IMPOST UPON ONTIC NECESSITY PROSCRIPTIONS

dolf

Apr 29, 2019, 7:00:59 PM4/29/19
In case you hadn't noticed since you have no cogent acumen (shit
excepted) that consequentially to that astute retort of mine, it is all
quiet on the western front...

... you notice now that we are able to give an acute attenuation to our

In technical terms we are prototyping cohering your responses to the
NOUMENON so that we may determine the nature of your ONTIC premise as
causal / driver for existence and once we are satisfied that we have an
understanding for your fixations we will direct our attention towards
their *NULLIFICATION*

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who: Every Dalek Extermination"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si9HdrWCBsE>

What we want to achieve is an FORM{} object implementation of the
IDENTITY COHESION ASS DISCREET {% #81} AUTONOMONY BY PROVISION OF ONTIC
{% #41} NECESSITY DEFINITIONS INTO AGGREGATIONS OF MORAL PROSCRIPTIONS
AS THEN THE DETERMINATION OF ANY ONTOLOGICAL IMPOST UPON ONTIC NECESSITY
AS TRAVESTY OF THE PERENNIALIST BINOMIAL {A-U-M} STASIS BASIS AS A
DICHOTOMIC AND INCOMMENSURATE METHODOLOGY.

THESE CAN THEN BE APPLIED TO A *THINKING*[] QUEUE DERIVED FROM THE
NUMEROUS *POSSIBILITY* *RULESETS* {} OBJECTS THAT FUNCTION LIKE OUR
FORMS {} OBJECTS THAT ONCE HAVING INSTANTIATION WILL THEN PERFORM
CERTAIN MICROCOSM WHAT-IF-THEN OPERATIONS AGAINST THE NOUMENON

THAT THE THINKING PROCESS ITSELF AS MACHINATIONS MIGHT BE CONSIDERED
LIKE THE COHESION OF A CHESSBOARD TO USE A TWO DIMENSIONAL ANALOGUE AS
CONSISTING BY DISCRETE PATTERNS OF OPERATIONS WHICH OCCUR IN SEQUENTIAL
ORDER, THUSLY WE WANT TO CONSIDER THE MERIT OF A *THINKING*[] QUEUE AND
NUMEROUS *POSSIBILITY* *RULESETS* {} OBJECTS THAT FUNCTION LIKE OUR
FORMS {} OBJECTS THAT ONCE HAVING INSTANTIATION WILL THEN PERFORM
CERTAIN MICROCOSM WHAT-IF-THEN OPERATIONS AGAINST THE NOUMENON AND ANY
CRITERIA OF EVENTS, WATCHES, ONTIC OBLIGANS OR MESHED HIERARCHIES TO
CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING TO THEN CONVEY THE RESULTS.

@1 - FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW: @492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 -
JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)} AS FOUNDATIONAL STONE
(31 MAY) TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT dated 29 OCTOBER 1900 BEING
INSTRUMENTATION TO THE FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH 1901 /
#1 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY {#364}; @1 - THESIS;

*DETERMINATION* *OF* *ONTOLOGICAL* *IMPOST* *UPON* *ONTIC* *NECESSITY*
*PROSCRIPTIONS*

@2 - FORMULA OF HUMANITY: @205 / #873 - LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF
PROBITY / #2 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION {#312 - #81 = #231}; @2 -
ANTI-THESIS;

@3 - FORMULA OF AUTONOMY: @82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
/ #3 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION {#273 v's #288}; @3 - SYNTHESIS;

@4 - FORMULA OF PROGRESSION: @164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <—
COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS / #4 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY {SOVEREIGN /
AUTONOMY DYNAMIC} @4 - PROGRESSION / @1 - PROGRESSION;

@5 - FORMULA OF KANONICOS {GK: ΚᾸΝΟΝῘΚΌΣ #352 / #329 - 1ST JANUARY
"INTER GRAVISSIMAS PASTORALIS OFFICII NOSTRI CURAS…" PAPAL BULL ISSUED
BY POPE GREGORY XIII ON 24 FEBRUARY 1582} PRINCIPLES: @123 / #2188 -
SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT / #5 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT
SUBSTANCE AS DISCRIMINATING NORM {PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY} @2 - SYNTHESIS;

KANONICOS@[
κ, {@1: Sup: 20 (#20); Ego: 20 (#20)},
α, {@2: Sup: 21 (#41); Ego: 1 (#21)},
ν, {@3: Sup: 71 (#112); Ego: 50 (#71)},
ο, {@4: Sup: 60 (#172); Ego: 70 (#141)},
ν, {@5: Sup: 29 (#201); Ego: 50 (#191 - I DO NOT STEAL THE SKINS OF THE
SACRED ANIMALS {%32})},
ι, {@6: Sup: 39 (#240); Ego: 10 (#201)},
κ, {@7: Sup: 59 (#299); Ego: 20 (#221)},
ο, {@8: Sup: 48 (#347); Ego: 70 (#291)},
ς {@9: Sup: 5 (#352); Ego: 38 (#329)}
] // *AMONG* *THE* *MOST* *SERIOUS* *DUTIES* *OF* *OUR* *PASTORAL* *OFFICE*…

@6 - FORMULA OF EMANATION: @41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL
ENGAGEMENT / #6 - OBLIGATING NORM {PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION}: BINOMIAL
{@1 - RETAINED, @5 - CENTRE AS EMANATION} STASIS NOMENCLATURE @3 -
ANTI-THESIS;

AS AN OPTIMAL TEMPLATE OF AGREEMENT WHICH IS ONTIC / MATHEMATICAL AND
SUITABLE FOR A GLOBAL SAPIENT ECONOMY / #7 - MANIFESTING NORM {PRINCIPLE
OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION} @4 - THESIS;

Nous: #53
Time:
Date: 2019.4.30
Torah: [#10, #200, #400]@{
   @1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
   @2: Sup: 48 (#58); Ego: 38 (#48),
   @3: Sup: 43 (#101); Ego: 76 (#124),
   Male: #101; Feme: #124
} // #610

Dao: Increasing Evidence, Gaining Insight
Tetra: #53 - Eternity
I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship, Companionship, Concording People, Fellowship
with men, Gathering men

Latin: Quaestus {God quick to help} Alt: Mashyah {Pledge of God} {

1. AIDS & PROTECTS AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, BOTH VISIBLE & INVISIBLE
2. MYSTIC FEELINGS
3. SACRED PHILOSOPHY
4. Phupe
}

Salmon {Peaceable; perfect; he that rewards}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#498 / #403} / HETEROS {#454 / #381} / TORAH {#497
/ #362}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:5,row:1,col:2,nous:53&lexicon:H935>

.jackNote@zen: 5, row: 1, col: 2, nous: 53 [Date: 2019.4.30, Time:
(none), Super: #498 / #65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching:
H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch, Ego:
#403 / #53 - Increasing Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching: H13 -
Fellowship, Companionship, Concording People, Fellowship with men,
Gathering men; Tetra: 53 - Eternity]

On 29/4/19 9:04 pm, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
<screamin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 8:20:18 AM UTC+10, dolf wrote:
>
> <JUST GIBBERISH>
>
> Trust Dolf to come running when you mention somebody is getting raped
with an 8-page essay.

> He wants to wave his 900-page grapple at you to show you who is boss.

Our next stage of development for the GRUMBLE prototype is to implement
the CALENDAR FORM{} object without any YEAR constraint and then direct
our attention towards the CHAT FORM{} object and .jackNote / @memeBrain
document cascade which we envision will be augmented by a hybridized
FORM{} object which then references an INSTANCE[] EVENT array.

var event = getHandle(GENHANDLE.UNIQUE);

INSTANCE[event] = {

... details of event ...

.jackNote / @memeBrain

}

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

dolf

Apr 29, 2019, 7:35:55 PM4/29/19
SPORTS PEOPLE AS RECENTLY EXAMPLED BY THE TWO CRICKET LOVERS MOCKING
SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP DIGNITY ARE A CLOSED GROUP OF NAZI LOVERS WHOM
HAVE BETRAYED OUR NATION'S FIRST PRINCIPLES AS BOER / ANZAC TRADITION
AND WITH WHOM WE HAVE NO ASSOCIATION NOR ANY INTENTION OF ASSOCIATION.

BOTH THEY AND THEIR FANS BOY (GIRLS ARE TOLERATED) COCKHEADS CAN DIE OFF
FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH IN KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY DID NOT #273 -
REMEMBER THE CAUSE FOR OUR FALLEN SOLDIERS AND ONLY ENGAGED IN PANTOMIME
AS FIDELITY.

In case you hadn't noticed since you have no cogent acumen (shit
excepted) that consequentially to that astute retort of mine, it is all
quiet on the western front...

... you notice now that we are able to give an acute attenuation to our

In technical terms we are prototyping cohering your responses to the
NOUMENON so that we may determine the nature of your ONTIC premise as
causal / driver for existence and once we are satisfied that we have an
understanding for your fixations we will direct our attention towards
their *NULLIFICATION*

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who: Every Dalek Extermination"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si9HdrWCBsE>

What we want to achieve is an FORM{} object implementation of the
IDENTITY COHESION ASS DISCREET {% #81} AUTONOMY BY PROVISION OF ONTIC {%
#41} NECESSITY DEFINITIONS INTO AGGREGATIONS OF MORAL PROSCRIPTIONS AS
THEN THE DETERMINATION OF ANY ONTOLOGICAL IMPOST UPON ONTIC NECESSITY
BEING TRAVESTY OF THE PERENNIALIST BINOMIAL {A-U-M} STASIS BASIS AS A

dolf

Apr 29, 2019, 7:45:41 PM4/29/19
I FORGOT TO TELL YOU IN RELATION TO ISRAEL FOLAU'S CONDUCT AND HAVING
CIRCUMSCRIBED THE KJV BIBLE (1611) WITH TRINOMIAL MORAL PROSCRIPTIONS
AND ONTIC EPISTEMOLOGICAL PREMISE PUBLISHED IN 4 BCE AS DISTINCT TO THE
BINOMIAL STASIS OF ROMAN GOVERNANCE / CHURCH.

OUR INTENTION WITHIN SEVEN DAYS IS TO DENY BY A 20 YEAR PROHIBITION MADE
AGAINST THE *UNITING* *CHURCH* *OF* *AUSTRALIA* HAVING ANY ASSOCIATION
OR USE OF SUCH SUBSTANTIAL DECLARATION OF BELIEF AS AN INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY BEING A HUMAN SAPIENT TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION WHICH IS MINE.

THIS GENERATION IS GOING TO DIE OFF WITH CONTEMN AND WE HOPE THAT YOU
RAISE YOUR CHILDREN BETTER...

dolf

Apr 29, 2019, 8:16:32 PM4/29/19
I FORGOT TO TELL YOU IN RELATION TO ISRAEL FOLAU'S CONDUCT AND HAVING
CIRCUMSCRIBED THE KJV BIBLE (1611) WITH TRINOMIAL MORAL PROSCRIPTIONS
AND ONTIC EPISTEMOLOGICAL PREMISE PUBLISHED IN 4 BCE AS DISTINCT TO THE
BINOMIAL STASIS OF ROMAN GOVERNANCE / CHURCH.

OUR INTENTION WITHIN SEVEN DAYS IS TO DENY BY A 20 YEAR PROHIBITION MADE
AGAINST THE *UNITING* *CHURCH* *OF* *AUSTRALIA* HAVING ANY ASSOCIATION
OR USE OF SUCH SUBSTANTIAL DECLARATION OF BELIEF AS AN INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY BEING A HUMAN SAPIENT TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION WHICH IS MINE.

THIS GENERATION IS GOING TO DIE OFF WITH CONTEMN AND WE HOPE THAT YOU
RAISE YOUR CHILDREN BETTER...

... BY SUCH TIME (GIVEN THE EXAMPLE OF THE 19YO WHITE SUPREMACISTS #231
- HITLER YOUTH WHOM ATTACKED A SYNAGOGUE) SUCH CHILDREN OF YOURS WILL
THEN #444 - MOCK YOU TO THE GRAVE...

BWAAA BWAAA BWAAA

SPORTS PEOPLE AS RECENTLY EXAMPLED BY THE TWO CRICKET LOVERS MOCKING
SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP DIGNITY ARE A CLOSED GROUP OF NAZI LOVERS WHOM
HAVE BETRAYED OUR NATION'S FIRST PRINCIPLES AS BOER / ANZAC TRADITION
AND WITH WHOM WE HAVE NO ASSOCIATION NOR ANY INTENTION OF ASSOCIATION.

BOTH THEY AND THEIR FAN BOY (GIRLS ARE TOLERATED) COCKHEADS CAN DIE OFF
[...]

IDENTITY COHESION AS DISCREET {% #81} AUTONOMY BY PROVISION OF ONTIC {%

dolf

Apr 29, 2019, 10:45:25 PM4/29/19
YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE A PERSON OF ANY REPUTATION IN THAT YOU HAVE AN
ABNORMAL KNOWLEDGE OF WAR AIRCRAFT BUT CLAIM TO HAVE NO ASSOCIATION TO
ANZAC MEMORIALS AND IN FACT CLAIM CLAIM YOUR FOREBEARS WERE ANARCHISTS
AND AGAINST SOVEREIGNTY OF THE LAW.

THAT IS A BIT LIKE THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE MEMBERS (A PUBLIC
AUTHORITY AS EMANATED BINOMIAL STASIS) AS BEING IN REALITY NAZIS
SWEARING AN OATH BY ALMIGHTY GOD TO THEN CLAIM THAT THEY HAVE FIDELITY
TO THE TRINOMIAL BASIS TO BRITISH EMPIRE GOVERNMENT

THAT SUCH OATH IS PERJURY AND LIABLE TO 15 YEARS IMPRISONMENT

WE CONTEND THAT SINCE that since we have completely circumscribe the
KING JAMES BIBLE {

circa 1604 / 1611 CE which back in the day when there was clearly
defined a language / sovereign dynamic and prior to the SECOND VATICAN
COUNCIL was a means to assert SOVEREIGNTY

} by providing lexicon expansion functionality for the biblical
narrative against an ONTIC trinomial epistemological premise published
in 4 BCE as distinct from the binomial stasis of ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE

AND to deny the Bible as divine authority by oaths to the contrary is
under common law an breach of the Blasphemy Act 1697

However *BLASPHEMY* is not a criminal offence under Australian federal
law, but the de jure situation varies at state and territory level; it
is currently not enforced in any Australian jurisdiction. The offences
of blasphemy and blasphemous libel in English common law were carried
over to the Australian colonies and "received" into state law following
Federation in 1901. The common-law offences have been abolished totally
in Queensland and Western Australia, when those jurisdictions adopted
criminal codes that superseded the common law. In South Australia,
Victoria, and the Northern Territory the situation is ambiguous, as the
local criminal codes do not mention blasphemy but also did not
specifically abolish the common-law offences.

The Blasphemy Act 1697
The Australian colonies also received the English Blasphemy Act 1697.
This Act remains in force until repealed by legislation; it was repealed
in Queensland in 1899, Western Australia in 1919, Tasmania in 1924, and
the Commonwealth of Australia in 1995. It may still be in force in other
states and territories.

The Blasphemy Act 1697 (9 Will 3 c 35) was an Act of the Parliament of
England. It made it an offence for any person, educated in or having
made profession of the Christian religion, by writing, preaching,
teaching or advised speaking, to deny the Holy Trinity, to claim there
is more than one god, to deny the truth of Christianity and to deny the
Bible as divine authority.

The first offence resulted in being rendered incapable of holding any
office or place of trust. The second offence resulted in being rendered
incapable of bringing any action, of being guardian or executor, or of
taking a legacy or deed of gift, and three years imprisonment without bail.

On 24 May 1966, the Law Commission said that the offence created by this
statute was obsolete and recommended that the whole Act be repealed.[7]
Their recommendation was implemented by section 13(2) of, and Part I of
Schedule 4 to, the Criminal Law Act 1967.[8]

For the effect of this Act on the common law offences, see Blasphemy law
in the United Kingdom - Relationship between the common law and
statutory offences.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_Act_1697>

Relationship between the common law and statutory offences
A person offending under the Blasphemy Act 1697 was also indictable at
common law. In Rex v Carlile,[58] Mr Justice Best said:

So far as the Statute of William containing provisions so inconsistent
with the common law as to operate as a repeal by implication, as far as
it applies to the offence of libel, it seems intended to aid the common
law. It is called "An Act for the More Effectual Suppression of
Blasphemy and Prophaneness." It would ill deserve that name if it
abrogated the common law, inasmuch as, for the first offence, it only
operates against those who are in possession of offices, or in
expectation of them. The rest of the world might with impunity blaspheme
God, and prophane the ordinances and institutions of religion, if the
common law punishment is put an end to. But the Legislature, in passing
this Act, had not the punishment of blasphemy so much in view as the
protecting the Government of the country, by preventing infidels from
getting into places of trust. In the age of toleration in which that
statute passed, neither churchmen or sectarians wished to protect in
their infidelity those who disbelieved the Holy Scriptures. On the
contrary, all agreed, that as the system of morals which regulated their
conduct was built on these Scriptures, none were to be trusted with
offices who shewed they were under no religious responsibility. This Act
is not confined to those who libel religion, but extends to those who,
in the most private intercourse by advised conversation, admit that they
disbelieve the Scriptures. Both the common law and this statute are
necessary; the first to guard the morals of the people; the second for
the immediate protection of the Government.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_the_United_Kingdom#Relationship_between_the_common_law_and_statutory_offences>

On 30/4/19 12:25 pm, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote:> On Tuesday,
April 30, 2019 at 11:17:27 AM UTC+10, GovShill wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 11:15:43 +1000, dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR A HAUGHTY LACK OF CONCERN...
>>
>> What?
>
> More all-caps gobbledigook, I presume.
>
> Mind you, I am sceptical, you see, I gave up HAUGHTY LACK OF CONCERN
for Lent, but without noticing any reduction in the amount of all-caps
gobbledigook, so he may be issuing empty threats.
> No, not that, more the opposite of empty threats.
> What do you call threats that you intend to carry out regardless of
the behaviour you claim to be basing the threats on?