Pathologically Lying White Christian Filth Gets Away Again

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 1, 2014, 2:38:26 PM8/1/14

Pathologically Lying White Christian Filth Gets Away Again

The White Christian Filth James Anderson who actually committed an
offense was found NOT GUILTY of Level 2 offense and the COMPLETELY
INNOCENT Non-White Ravindra Jadeja was found guilty of Level One Offense.

LYING and DECEPTION are PRIMARY COMPONENTS of White Christian DNA.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/england-v-india-2014/content/story/766279.html

James Anderson found not guilty
ESPNcricinfo staff

August 1, 2014

James Anderson and Ravindra Jadeja have been found not guilty of
breaching the ICC Code of Conduct during their alleged altercation at
Trent Bridge by judicial commissioner Gordon Lewis at the hearing in
Southampton on Friday.

After a day of hearing evidence and submissions from both sides it was
said the verdict could take up to 48 hours to be delivered but in the
end commissioner Lewis, who had joined via Skype from Australia, needed
a matter of minutes to come to his decision.

Anderson will now be available for the final two Tests of the series,
which is level at 1-1, including his home match at Old Trafford that
starts on August 7. If Anderson had been guilty he would have faced a
ban of at least two Tests.

Had Anderson been found guilty he could have appealed but now that is
not required by him as the only appeal against the verdict can come from
the ICC chief executive.

"The Judicial Commissioner reached his decisions following a six-hour
hearing, which took place via videoconference," the ICC said.
"Witnesses, including some Indian and English players, provided evidence
and were cross-examined by the respective legal counsels."

Anderson was facing a Level 3 charge for allegedly abusing and pushing
Jadeja at the start of the lunch break on the second day of the first
Test at Trent Bridge. The charge had been laid by India's team manager
Sunil Dev and was countered by a Level 2 charge laid by England manager
Phil Neale against Jadeja.

Jadeja was alleged to have turned towards Anderson in a threatening
manner and had originally been found guilty by match referee David Boon
at a previous hearing and fined 50% of his match fee. After applying
legal pressure India were allowed to lodge an appeal, which was heard
today, and Jadeja was also found not guilty.

The ECB and Anderson were represented in the hearings by Nick De Marco
while Adam Lewis QC represented Jadeja. The hearings were also attended
by the two team managers, the ECB's managing director Paul Downton, the
BCCI's Sundar Raman and MV Sridhar, the ICC's General Manager - Cricket,
Geoff Allardice, and the ICC's Ethics and Regulatory lawyer, Sally Clark.

max.it

Aug 1, 2014, 4:19:44 PM8/1/14
On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 11:38:26 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerrori...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Pathologically Lying White Christian Filth Gets Away Again
>
>The White Christian Filth James Anderson who actually committed an
>offense was found NOT GUILTY of Level 2 offense and the COMPLETELY
>INNOCENT Non-White Ravindra Jadeja was found guilty of Level One Offense.
>
>LYING and DECEPTION are PRIMARY COMPONENTS of White Christian DNA.

It was Dhoni, Jadeja and Sunil Dev that have been caught lying in a
dirty flithy cheating attempt to get a player they are shit scared of
banned.
The stinking liars got caught, and now the series will continue under
the stench of the rancid Indian captain and management's attempt to
knobble and cheat.
It is refreshing at least that some of the Indian players questioned
actually chose to speak the truth, perhaps their moral fortitude and
honesty will rub off on the lowlife cheat and management.

max.it

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 1, 2014, 6:38:41 PM8/1/14
You have NO conscience, just like majority of the White Christian Filth.

Lying, Deception, Hypocrisy, Selfishness, Shamelessness, Insatiable
Greed, Blood Lust, Perversion and Sadism have been "major components" of
White Christian DNA since time immemorial.

fibbermagee

Aug 1, 2014, 7:09:34 PM8/1/14
I have no time for any white christian shitbag, I don't care what they
do, how they feel, or what happens to them in their afterlife - so
what are you slabbering about???

How about you address the topic of Indian team management attempting
to corrupt an international cricket series? How about you ask why the
Indian management attempted to alter the natural course of events in
an international cricket series? How about you address the fact that
the Indian cricket team management lied and cheated?

If you are unable to do that then fuck up and fuck off, you are doing
our cause more harm than good - and I've told you that before, yet you
are too dumb to realise.

max.it

Vidcapper

Aug 2, 2014, 2:25:26 AM8/2/14
On 01/08/2014 23:38, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> You have NO conscience, just like majority of the White Christian Filth.
>
> Lying, Deception, Hypocrisy, Selfishness, Shamelessness, Insatiable
> Greed, Blood Lust, Perversion and Sadism have been "major components" of
> White Christian DNA since time immemorial.

Congratulations - you just made Robert Henderson look tolerant... :)

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 2, 2014, 3:39:02 AM8/2/14
There is no point in arguing with you for many reasons.

First One is you keep accusing the victims to be culprits, which is very
typical of standard western deception.

Second one is, half of your comments are "remotely programmed" into your
brain by the CIA, NSA and MI-6 Psychopaths and operated you like a mind
controlled muppet with Synthetic Telepathy nanotechnology chips inserted
in your brain most likely in 2007-2008 time frame.

Third one is, it would be impossible for you to post any comment in the
future either "without being manipulated and programmed" by MI-6
Psychopaths. Which means I will be arguing with the CIA, NSA and MI-6
Psychopaths with your brain being used just as a "medium".

You have NO idea how difficult it is for me to respect 99.99% of human
beings on this planet.

CIA developed this mind control technology and perfected it by mid to
late 80s. They shared this technology with NSA, MI-6 and other
intelligence agencies high level operatives and have been secretly
chipping Americans and Non-Americans for more than 25 years....

Simulation of how the Nanobot attaches itself to human brain synapse
http://www.dataasylum.com/mindcontrol-chemtrails-summary.html

CONTROLLING ANIMAL BEHAVIOR WITH NANO-PARTICLES
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/mind-control-scientists-have-discovered-how-to-use-nanoparticles-to-remotely-control-behavior

Excerpts from the column above.

That is why some of the most recent advances in the field on
nanotechnology are so chilling.

In particular, what a team of researchers at the University at Buffalo
have discovered is truly alarming. The following is an excerpt from
their recent news release�.

Clusters of heated, magnetic nanoparticles targeted to cell membranes
can remotely control ion channels, neurons and even animal behavior,
according to a paper published by University at Buffalo physicists in
Nature Nanotechnology.

Using nanoparticles to remotely control animal behavior?

It doesn�t take a doctorate to understand the implications of such a
technology.

What if �nanobots� that had the capacity to control human minds were
programmed to search out and attach themselves to key areas of the human
brain?

Such �nanobots� would be far too small to even be seen by the human eye,
and people could become �infected� with these creatures without even
knowing it.

Hordes of these nanobots could be released into the atmosphere or in
public areas and infect thousands (or even millions) and nobody might
even realize it.

If governments could find a way to use nanobots to remotely control the
minds of the general population, a mass mind control program could be
implemented without the general public even realizing what is going on.

Yes, this is just how scary this technology is.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 2, 2014, 3:49:33 AM8/2/14
Nobody "tortured" Robert Henderson for 13 years non-stop physically and
mentally.

White Christian Terrorists in CIA and NSA have been torturing me
physically and mentally since 2001/2002.

Plantation Owner Thomas Thistlewood had his friends defecate in his
black slaves' mouths as punishment in late 18th century.

The 21st Century White Christian Terrorists in CIA and NSA mixed human
excrement in spinach-dal curry in my fritz and then "remotely
programmed" Will Sutton in New Zealand to post a comment and humiliate
me that I ate it thinking it was "delicious, absolutely delicious".

Will Sutton - Will_s - delicious, absolutely delicious
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!msg/rec.sport.cricket/i9MR_rCExXE/cKpO6A3USvIJ

fibbermagee

Aug 2, 2014, 8:42:48 AM8/2/14
On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 00:39:02 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
That is because you have no arguement. There is no need for nanobots.
Mind control is easily achieved through lies and misinformation fed on
a spoon to immature balloon heads such as you.
You are doing everything that you have been programmed to do, you are
behaving exactly as expected, you have been chosen because of your low
iq and your predictability. You are doing the job that you have been
bred to do.

Fibber Magee

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 2, 2014, 2:18:47 PM8/2/14
First One is you keep accusing the victims to be culprits, which is very
typical of standard western christian deception.

fibbermagee

Aug 2, 2014, 3:13:40 PM8/2/14
On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 11:18:47 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
I am the tool of the government and industry too, and I am destined to
rule and regulate you. You will obey me while I lead you and eat the
garbage that I feed you until the day that I don't need you, don't cry
for help, no one will heed you.
Your mind is totally controlled it has been stuffed into my mold, and
you will do as you are told until the rights to you are sold.

Fibber Magee

Mike Holmans

Aug 2, 2014, 3:26:00 PM8/2/14
On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 19:13:40 GMT, Fibber Magee tapped the keyboard and
brought forth:

>I am the tool of the government and industry too, and I am destined to
>rule and regulate you. You will obey me while I lead you and eat the
>garbage that I feed you until the day that I don't need you, don't cry
>for help, no one will heed you.
>Your mind is totally controlled it has been stuffed into my mold, and
>you will do as you are told until the rights to you are sold.

That's right, folks, don't touch that dial!

Cheers,

Mike

fibbermagee

Aug 2, 2014, 6:35:27 PM8/2/14
I noticed even the crickets actin wierd up here, so I figured I might
just -

Fibber Magee

Mike Holmans

Aug 2, 2014, 6:43:16 PM8/2/14
On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 22:35:27 GMT, Fibber Magee tapped the keyboard and
brought forth:

>On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 20:26:00 +0100, Mike Holmans
><mi...@jackalope.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 19:13:40 GMT, Fibber Magee tapped the keyboard and
>>brought forth:
>>

>>>I am the tool of the government and industry too, and I am destined to
>>>rule and regulate you. You will obey me while I lead you and eat the
>>>garbage that I feed you until the day that I don't need you, don't cry
>>>for help, no one will heed you.
>>>Your mind is totally controlled it has been stuffed into my mold, and
>>>you will do as you are told until the rights to you are sold.
>>
>>That's right, folks, don't touch that dial!
>>

>I noticed even the crickets actin wierd up here, so I figured I might
>just -

Blow it out your ass, motorcycle man!

Cheers,

Mike

Dechucka

Aug 2, 2014, 6:45:15 PM8/2/14

"Fibber Magee" wrote in message
> FOAD

Dechucka

Aug 2, 2014, 6:50:04 PM8/2/14

"max.it" wrote in message news:53dbf433...@news.btinternet.com...
and of course
SOUTHAMPTON- England's James Anderson and India's Ravindra Jadeja have been
found not guilty of misbehaviour during the drawn first Test at Trent
Bridge, cricket's governing body announced on Friday.

Jadeja's previously imposed fine, of 50 per cent of his match fee, was
rescinded.

India charged Anderson and England counter-charged all-rounder Jadeja under
the ICC code of conduct regarding an incident during the lunch break on the
second day of the drawn first Test at Trent Bridge on July 10.

Bowler Anderson and batsman Jadeja were seen exchanging words as the players
left the field.

It was alleged there was a more serious disagreement when the players
reached the privacy of the pavilion.

At a hearing on Friday, presided over by retired Australian judge Gordon
Lewis, Jadeja appealed against a Level One fine imposed by match referee
David Boon, the former Australia batsman.

The more serious Level Three charges brought by India against Anderson, for
allegedly "abusing and pushing" Jadeja, were heard for the first time.

"His Honour Gordon Lewis, the judicial commissioner, has found both
England's James Anderson and Ravindra Jadeja of India not guilty of
breaching the ICC code of conduct," an ICC statement said

Read more:
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/icc-finds-jimmy-anderson-and-ravindra-jadeja-not-guilty-20140802-zzpl4.html#ixzz39HHoc5O2

fibbermagee

Aug 2, 2014, 7:05:23 PM8/2/14
On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 23:43:16 +0100, Mike Holmans
<mi...@jackalope.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 22:35:27 GMT, Fibber Magee tapped the keyboard and
>brought forth:
>
>>On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 20:26:00 +0100, Mike Holmans
>><mi...@jackalope.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 19:13:40 GMT, Fibber Magee tapped the keyboard and
>>>brought forth:

>>>That's right, folks, don't touch that dial!
>>>

>>I noticed even the crickets actin wierd up here, so I figured I might
>>just -
>
>Blow it out your ass, motorcycle man!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mike
>--

The sky's too tight.

Fibber Magee

fibbermagee

Aug 2, 2014, 7:39:38 PM8/2/14
The wee dog ate my copy of foad. It was on 4 track cassette. I managed
to rescue the tape when he crapped, I pulled about a half the album
out from his ass and wrapped around a stick. He yelped a bit when the
little white plastic pully wheel came out.

Fibber Magee

willsutton

Aug 2, 2014, 7:50:54 PM8/2/14
thought you would pop up in a thread named after yourself

Dechucka

Aug 2, 2014, 10:39:47 PM8/2/14

"Fibber Magee" wrote in message
well we know where you get the shit that you post from

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 3, 2014, 1:21:33 AM8/3/14

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 3, 2014, 1:28:44 AM8/3/14
Did you program my mind to post these threats ?

$1 MILLION for MAIMING and TORTURING FAMILIES of FBI, CIA and NSA DIRECTORS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.activism/s7IkvLLoFw8/mVfnYzqsweYJ

BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA
TERRORISTS and PSYCHOPATHS
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!msg/rec.sport.cricket/wF5jZRHqPhw/Hwlxv1Dgv4sJ

$50,000 BOUNTY on Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama and Malia Obama
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!searchin/rec.sport.cricket/bounty$20on$20obama/rec.sport.cricket/XiiuG9MVQyI/oooi2UMqoYwJ

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 3, 2014, 1:58:47 AM8/3/14
On 8/2/2014 5:42 AM, Fibber Magee wrote:
You bragged that I do everything like you programmed me to do.

fibbermagee

Aug 3, 2014, 6:36:12 AM8/3/14
On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 22:58:47 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
You are behaving exactly as expected, yiu are doing the job that you

fibbermagee

Aug 3, 2014, 6:37:59 AM8/3/14
On Sun, 3 Aug 2014 12:39:47 +1000, "Dechucka"
Your expertise in shit is well documented.

Fibber Magee

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 3, 2014, 2:33:02 PM8/3/14
max.it aka Fibber Magee,

Since you "bragged and admitted to programming my mind to post those
threats", it automatically "MAKES YOU LIABLE" in a court of law for the
threats and any acts (murders, bombings etc) carried out by any one on
those threats.

stalfonso

Aug 3, 2014, 3:01:17 PM8/3/14
On Sun, 03 Aug 2014 11:33:02 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
You are behaving exactly as expected, you are doing the job that you
have been bred to do. You were chosen because of your low iq and
inability to distinguish fact from fantasy.
Your mind and your actions are totally pre-determined, you are
behaving in exactly the way that was intended.

S T Alfonso

Dechucka

Aug 3, 2014, 4:36:20 PM8/3/14

"Fibber Magee" wrote in message news:53de10b...@news.btinternet.com...
yep, I know what it looks like and smells like and you post it

fibbermagee

Aug 3, 2014, 4:45:49 PM8/3/14
On Mon, 4 Aug 2014 06:36:20 +1000, "Dechucka"
How clever of you, well done. Now whenever nursey comes around you can
tell her that you have soiled yourself, and she will be pleased.

Fibber Magee

fibbermagee

Aug 3, 2014, 6:52:39 PM8/3/14
On Mon, 4 Aug 2014 08:15:00 +1000, "Dechucka"
<Dechu...@hotmail.com.au> wrote:

>"Fibber Magee" wrote in message
>Nanny, soiled? what are you on about you little coprophilic

What a rascal you are, your verbal incontinence, I'm afraid is your
own responsibility.

Fibber Magee

fibbermagee

Aug 3, 2014, 8:43:38 PM8/3/14
On Mon, 4 Aug 2014 09:59:46 +1000, "Dechucka"
<Dechu...@hotmail.com.au> wrote:

>"Fibber Magee" wrote in message
>what r u on and/or on about now?

You should know, it was you that engaged with me. If I am not wrong
you demanded that I FOAD. You started then blethering on about 'shit',
and how it looks and how it smells. Then you called me a coprophilic,
which only really reinforces what you have been really thinking about
all along. Read back my dear fellow, you will see what I have said is
true. I never yet mentioned shit of coprophilia, It was you alone who
introduced this diseased topic to the thread.
So who the fuck are you to demand any explanation from the victim of
your abuse? You are fuck all only a ballbag fuck sucking shit sniffing
whore's abortion, so keep your rotten diseased fetishes to yourself
and those of your disgusting ilk.

Fibber Magee

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 4, 2014, 3:13:54 AM8/4/14
max.it aka Fibber Magee aka S T Alfonso,

Since you "bragged and admitted to programming my mind to post those
threats", it automatically "MAKES YOU LIABLE" in a court of law for the
threats and any acts (murders, bombings etc) carried out by any one on
those threats.

What would be your next name after max.it, Fibber Magee, S T Alfonso ?

If I am such low iq'ed person, why have you been wasting your valuable
time, money and resources watching and stalking me for the last 13 years ?

Which then MAKES YOU even more low iq'ed than me.

fibbermagee

Aug 4, 2014, 5:13:31 AM8/4/14
On Mon, 4 Aug 2014 11:05:38 +1000, "Dechucka"
<Dechu...@hotmail.com.au> wrote:

>"Fibber Magee" wrote in message
>little white plastic pully wheel came out." Was how you started it

I see no mention of shit, or coprophilia. You still can't control your
disgusting vile fetish. You engaged with me "foad", remember? Yet now
like a small child who has been caught telling lies you cry 'it was
him', but there isn't anyone here for you to cry to, you are totally
alone, naked and itching in your own rancid embarrassment. You are a
foolish cretinous fuck artist.

>> So who the fuck are you to demand any explanation from the victim of
>> your abuse? You are fuck all only a ballbag fuck sucking shit sniffing
>> whore's abortion, so keep your rotten diseased fetishes to yourself
>> and those of your disgusting ilk.
>
>Time for your meds, please double up, it may be dangerous to your health but
>it a risk I am willing to take

Ah, the familiar retort of a foolish fuckshite who has realised that
it has exposed it's own rotten filthy habits and vile fetish.

Fibber Magee

fibbermagee

Aug 4, 2014, 5:20:03 AM8/4/14
On Mon, 04 Aug 2014 00:13:54 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
Please do not be any more stupid than you need to be, please avoid
attempting to think for yourself. You are behaving exactly as
expected. you are doing the job that you have been bred to do.
As for your feeble childish attempts to identify me - it's in the
headers of every post. No Auth User, how could this be? Have to been
trying to have a clever interaction with a machine? You have been
chosen because of your inability to distinguish reality from fantasy.

Fibber Magee

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 4, 2014, 6:25:01 PM8/4/14
If I am such a low iq'ed person and can't distinguish between reality
and fantasy, why have you been wasting your valuable time, money and
resources watching and stalking me for the last 13 years ?

Which then MAKES YOU even more low iq'ed than me.

>>>There is no need for nanobots.
>>>Mind control is easily achieved through lies and misinformation fed
>>>on a spoon to immature balloon heads such as you.

This statement from you in this thread above that nanobots are NOT
needed because lies and misinformation are enough, is enough proof why
you amuse me.

If you are going to come back and accuse me I am low iq'ed.......then
here it is.....

I admit I am low iq'ed......and you are a "typical super intelligent
super powerful white christian like superman, spiderman, x-man, ironman,
batman, y-man, z-man.....and whatever.....

If I cannot distinguish between fantasy and reality like you said, then
I can kill you and get away with it because of reason of insanity.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 5, 2014, 2:33:15 PM8/5/14
To all rsc'ers,

The night before, I did check his headers to do some basic investigation.

Think about how he knew what I did on my home computer.

It is impossible for his comment to be a coincidence, because that was
the first time I checked his headers in the last 5 years.

Did MI-6 Psychopaths "program" his mind to make a comment about me
checking his post headers OR did they recruit him ?

sirtophamhatt

Aug 5, 2014, 3:18:53 PM8/5/14
On Tue, 05 Aug 2014 11:33:15 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
Sampath, I am the Fat Controller, read with care each and every word.
For the day that we don't need you, don't cry for help, no one will
heed you. You are behaving exactly as expected. you are doing the job
that you have been bred to do.

Sir Topham Hatt

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 6, 2014, 4:55:09 PM8/6/14
To all rsc'ers,

Last night I "thought" I put on a little bit of fat on my hips. The CIA,
NSA and MI-6 Psychopaths "read my private thoughts" and made this
comment "Sampath, I am the Fat Controller" to secretly inform me that
"they can artificially control my fat".

He also changed his name from "max.it" to "Fibber Magee" to "S T
Alfonso" to "Sir Topham Hatt" in the last couple of days, which (the
letters STA and STH) are "Secret Messages to me" from the CIA, NSA and
MI-6 Psychopaths.

He also reminded me "read with care each and every word", because I
didn't recognize a couple of words in his post, which are supposed to be
secret messages to me.

If you don't believe all this stuff, you can read this brilliantly
researched column of "Mind Invasive Technology" by British Psychologist
Ms. Carole Smith in 2003 (published 11 years ago) about these CIA, NSA
and MI-6 Christian Terrorists and Psychopaths.

She clearly said "personally codified comments on thoughts and events".

Excerpt:
"Programmes vary, but common forms of reminders are electronic prods and
nudges, body noises, twinges and cramps to all parts of the body,
increasing heart beats, applying pressures to internal organs � all with
a personally codified system of comments on thoughts and events,
designed to create stress, panic and desperation. This is mind control
at its most benign."

On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
Mind Invasive Technology
http://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123

If you want to "live in reality", you should read this column EVERY DAY
for a few months UNTIL you replace/overcome the "delusional reality" you
currently live in and which was artificially created by the INFINITELY
DECEPTIVE White Christian CIA, NSA and MI-6 Psychopaths.

White Christians smiled, shook hands and gave small pox infested
blankets to Native American Indians. What makes you think the evil
white christian terrorists in CIA, NSA and MI-6 are NOT DECEIVING you
the same way?. Ask yourself sincerely.

If you are a cricket fan and posted comments on rsc since 2002, you are
already secretly chipped 100% guaranteed by the CIA, NSA and MI-6
Christian Terrorists and Psychopaths. You just don't know it, not that
you can do anything about it even if you know it.

You have NO PRIVACY OF THOUGHT. They can READ EVERY THOUGHT that occurs
in your brain, in about two minutes.

thegrandwazoo

Aug 6, 2014, 6:36:28 PM8/6/14
On Wed, 06 Aug 2014 13:55:09 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
Names are irrelevent in my omnipresence.

The Grand Wazoo

>He also reminded me "read with care each and every word", because I
>didn't recognize a couple of words in his post, which are supposed to be
>secret messages to me.

You are behaving exactly as expected. You are doing the job that you
have been bred to do. Once there was apprehension, there was worry.
There was a vehicle that created fear. A man came to give advice to
why the vehicle had no fear. Many understood and were made passengers.
Those who could not understand became the vehicle.

The Grand Wazoo

>If you don't believe all this stuff, you can read this brilliantly
>researched column of "Mind Invasive Technology" by British Psychologist
>Ms. Carole Smith in 2003 (published 11 years ago) about these CIA, NSA
>and MI-6 Christian Terrorists and Psychopaths.
>
>She clearly said "personally codified comments on thoughts and events".

She did.

The Grand Wazoo