why doesn't Dolf pick a fight with Noddy?

1 view

Nomen Nescio

May 25, 2018, 9:15:59 PM5/25/18
my dad is buying a 1965 xp falcon "deluxe" sedan to do up.

it has had an XB 5 stud "upgrade" on the front, and the dif (ford 8 inch, 5stud) is there to put in the rear end.

it has vh commodore (boohiss) brakes on it and calipers to go on it aswell as a new brake booster and brake lines.

the engine (pursuit 170) has been done up a little, not 100% sure what has been done yet though other than the head gasket. it has a 3 spd auto.

it doesnt have a radiator, but weve got the radiator out of my EF that he wants to put it it with a thermo fan conversion (if it fits).

interior is in VGC it's dark blue/turquise (that's dad's words not mine, so not sure), exterior is mostly rust free, except for the usual places roof, sills etc painted in it's factory white.