Test

David Barnett

Jul 23, 2010, 4:23:54 PM7/23/10
No posts received from any of these groups since the BigPond news server
debacle.
--
David Barnett

Chris Sloan

Jul 24, 2010, 6:16:18 AM7/24/10
In Sat, 24 Jul 2010 06:23:54 +1000, "David Barnett"
<dbar...@nospam.com> wrote:

>No posts received from any of these groups since the BigPond news server
>debacle.

In the case of asb5, I think it's due to the prevailing lack of posts.
Last one seems to have been May :)

Chris
--
Chris Sloan - Adelaide, South Australia
[Remove "s" to email]

AsK

Jul 24, 2010, 12:01:43 PM7/24/10

Did you guys have problems logging on to these google newsgroups in
the last few weeks? I had (UK) all kinds of shit about some license
wrong etc. I got back a few times by deleting Firefox and re-
installing an older version. Don't know how long I'll last this time
but keeping them crossed all the same.

AsK

Jul 25, 2010, 4:30:17 AM7/25/10

This has just come up again. Now I get this when trying to enter my
mail account (googlemail)
Anytime now I won't be able to use this newsgroup bunch. Anyone know
anything about this message? TIA.

"Secure Connection Failed
www.google.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.
The certificate is only valid for 78-159-121-94.local

(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)

* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it
could be someone trying to
impersonate the server.

* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past,
the error may be temporary,
and you can try again later. "

David Barnett

Jul 26, 2010, 5:01:08 PM7/26/10
"AsK" <alec...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

I have only just got your reply today - had to re-reset these groups.

While I was not getting any posts for 2 weeks (Australia), I resorted to the
google newsgroups & found I had to register to view them.
My main problem with them is navigating them, & trying to find the latest
posts.
Their search function does not behave well AFAIAC.
As someone else told me, they are a PITA.
--
David Barnett

Duggy

Aug 3, 2010, 8:09:46 AM8/3/10
On Jul 25, 2:01 am, AsK <alecki...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Did you guys have problems logging on to these google newsgroups in
> the last few weeks? I had (UK) all kinds of shit about some license
> wrong etc. I got back a few times by deleting Firefox and re-
> installing an older version. Don't know how long I'll last this time
> but keeping them crossed all the same.

About a month ago post myself and at least one other person made to
usenet via google groups didn't appear or went missing later.

At about that time massive probs occured in a moderated group.

===
= DUG.
===