interest rates will rise thanks to Israel warmongers

Nomen Nescio

Oct 18, 2023, 5:49:53 AM10/18/23
Jewish usury the big winners........................

dolf

Oct 18, 2023, 5:55:29 AM10/18/23
The warmongers are the Islamists who want a slaughter so they don't have to
explain that their mysticism deploys the same foundational paradigm as
Nazism.

But you are a Nazis and are similarly not forthcoming...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/One%20Love%20And%20Heart.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Petzl

Oct 19, 2023, 5:13:39 PM10/19/23
On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 11:49:47 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
<nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

>Jewish usury the big winners........................

Joe Biden in 2021 diverted the CIA, NSA, etc. to set climate change as
their priority attention, so it is American citizens that are being
watched. Not the middle East!
Caused by Joe Biden funding over $16 billion to Iran $6 billion in
extortion for 5 hostages
(which has been paid to them. despite WH denials)
Then the is over $20 billion Joe Biden (and you at the gas pump) has
paid for Iranian oil!
<https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/10/18/not-just-6b-heres-how-much-money-biden-admin-freed-iran-hamas-terror-attack-israel/>
https://tinyurl.com/yomtzyr2
This is funding the attacks on Israel now! Afghanistan is selling the
$80 billion of American military weapons Joe Biden donated/left them
to Iran who in turn send them through Egypt, to Gaza!
The U.S. are now what is considered DEFCON 3 for the potential of the
overthrow of democracy in America with the establishment of an
authoritarian presidency without checks or balances.
The only way Joe Biden will stay on in 2024?
--
Petzl
According to Dave Hodges' sources ...and he has excellent

dolf

Oct 19, 2023, 7:12:42 PM10/19/23
This is shameless gutter snipe journalism defecating upon the dignity of
people who live in the street as the dogs of hell bay for blood...

<youtu.be/ohFhNRTuIL0>

THE ONION: "Biden Urges Americans Not To Let Dangerous Online Rhetoric ..."

<https://x.com/theonion/status/1715084159721373890>

Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 11:49:47 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
> <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>> Jewish usury the big winners........................
>>
> Joe Biden in 2021 diverted the CIA, NSA, etc. to set climate change as
> their priority attention, so it is American citizens that are being
> watched. Not the middle East!
> Caused by Joe Biden funding over $16 billion to Iran $6 billion in
> extortion for 5 hostages
> (which has been paid to them. despite WH denials)
> Then the is over $20 billion Joe Biden (and you at the gas pump) has
> paid for Iranian oil!
> <https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/10/18/not-just-6b-heres-how-much-money-biden-admin-freed-iran-hamas-terror-attack-israel/>
> https://tinyurl.com/yomtzyr2
> This is funding the attacks on Israel now! Afghanistan is selling the
> $80 billion of American military weapons Joe Biden donated/left them
> to Iran who in turn send them through Egypt, to Gaza!
> The U.S. are now what is considered DEFCON 3 for the potential of the
> overthrow of democracy in America with the establishment of an
> authoritarian presidency without checks or balances.
> The only way Joe Biden will stay on in 2024?

dolf

Oct 19, 2023, 8:40:32 PM10/19/23

<http://www.youtu.be/ohFhNRTuIL0>

Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 11:49:47 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
> <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>> Jewish usury the big winners........................
>>
> Joe Biden in 2021 diverted the CIA, NSA, etc. to set climate change as
> their priority attention, so it is American citizens that are being
> watched. Not the middle East!
> Caused by Joe Biden funding over $16 billion to Iran $6 billion in
> extortion for 5 hostages
> (which has been paid to them. despite WH denials)
> Then the is over $20 billion Joe Biden (and you at the gas pump) has
> paid for Iranian oil!
> <https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/10/18/not-just-6b-heres-how-much-money-biden-admin-freed-iran-hamas-terror-attack-israel/>
> https://tinyurl.com/yomtzyr2
> This is funding the attacks on Israel now! Afghanistan is selling the
> $80 billion of American military weapons Joe Biden donated/left them
> to Iran who in turn send them through Egypt, to Gaza!
> The U.S. are now what is considered DEFCON 3 for the potential of the
> overthrow of democracy in America with the establishment of an
> authoritarian presidency without checks or balances.
> The only way Joe Biden will stay on in 2024?

Rod Speed

Oct 19, 2023, 9:05:26 PM10/19/23
On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 08:09:04 +1100, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 11:49:47 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
> <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>> Jewish usury the big winners........................
>>
> Joe Biden in 2021 diverted the CIA, NSA, etc. to set climate change as
> their priority attention, so it is American citizens that are being
> watched. Not the middle East!
> Caused by Joe Biden funding over $16 billion to Iran $6 billion in
> extortion for 5 hostages
> (which has been paid to them. despite WH denials)
> Then the is over $20 billion Joe Biden (and you at the gas pump) has
> paid for Iranian oil!
> <https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/10/18/not-just-6b-heres-how-much-money-biden-admin-freed-iran-hamas-terror-attack-israel/>
> https://tinyurl.com/yomtzyr2

Just because some fuckwit yank claims something...

> This is funding the attacks on Israel now! Afghanistan is selling the
> $80 billion of American military weapons Joe Biden donated/left them
> to Iran who in turn send them through Egypt, to Gaza!

Just because some fuckwit yank claims something...

> The U.S. are now what is considered DEFCON 3 for the potential of the
> overthrow of democracy in America with the establishment of an
> authoritarian presidency without checks or balances.
> The only way Joe Biden will stay on in 2024?

Just because some fuckwit claims something...

Peter Jason

Oct 19, 2023, 10:55:04 PM10/19/23
On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 08:09:04 +1100, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 11:49:47 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
><nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>>Jewish usury the big winners........................

...yes but so are abstemious, frugal savers. About time we got some
return on our savings.

dolf

Oct 20, 2023, 12:03:37 AM10/20/23
Fixed link