Melbourne's inbred Jews

Nomen Nescio

Nov 13, 2023, 6:45:29 AM11/13/23
Look at those big noses, big ears, big lower lips and
eyelids. So fucking ugly, they can only hookup with their
cousins.

Petzl

Nov 13, 2023, 5:10:30 PM11/13/23
You forgot the mono eyebrow, the Adams apple that looks like they
swallowed a toilet ball cock!
Arabic Speaking peoples, except Christian ones. don't now have this
affliction!
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Daniel65

Nov 13, 2023, 11:53:20 PM11/13/23
Petzl wrote on 14/11/2023 9:06 am:
> On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 12:45:23 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
> <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>> Look at those big noses, big ears, big lower lips and
>> eyelids. So fucking ugly, they can only hookup with their
>> cousins.
>>
> You forgot the mono eyebrow, the Adams apple that looks like they
> swallowed a toilet ball cock!
> Arabic Speaking peoples, except Christian ones. don't now have this
> affliction!

Gee Whiz, Petzl, how do our Genetics know if we're Christian people
and/or Arabic speaking, Petzl??
--
Daniel