? culpable ?

Pier

Aug 22, 2021, 2:42:34 AMAug 22
Yesterday I found a good Islamic waiter in Venice, who was said to be a
good faithful. I asked him if he knows sura 16 which contemplates
concealment as a means, if he knows that the prophet MD was wrong to
calculate the length of the year of 12 lunations (with a lack of about
13.5 g per solar year), and if it turns out that the now old prophet MD
had his only son Ali killed in order to take his young wife and satisfy
his nocturnal whims. In this case I would like to know if the Koran
foresees Hell or Allah's heaven for the poor boy

Pier

Aug 31, 2021, 11:17:29 AMAug 31
Apocalissis

http://www.avg.com