A group of rich White Australian scientists say they have "discovered" an ancient underwater reef in South Australia's Flinders Ranges.

1 view

kangarooistan

Sep 22, 2008, 6:11:42 AM9/22/08
A group of Australian scientists say they have discovered an ancient
underwater reef in South Australia's Flinders Ranges.

HA HA HA HA , after 200 years the white man " discovers " stuff that
has been known for a very very long time , I wonder how much longer it
will take white experts to " discover " what they could have asked 200
years ago and been told , and when they " discover " the algae and
organisms deep in the outback desert mound springs ARE the oldest
living thing on earth , almost certainly from outer space via meteor
impact a billion years ago and unlike anything we normally recognize
as life , but it consumes[ eats ] minerals , multiplies and releases
gas

white experts are a bit slow but at least they try , give them enough
time and they will catch on

Scientists from the University of Melbourne say the 650 million-year-
old exposed reef is about six kilometres from Arkaroola, 700
kilometres from Adelaide.

It is believed the reef was formed during a period of tropical climate
between two ice ages.

Research group member Jonathan Giddings says it is the only reef of
its kind to be found.

"At 650 million there's no other reefs of this size described anywhere
in the world," he said.

"Some of the organisms that build this reef are also undescribed, so
something that's new to science and could provide significant insight
into our understanding of the evolution of more complex life forms at
that time."

The discovery will be officially outlined at the Geological Society of
Australia's Selwyn Symposium at Melbourne University on Thursday.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/09/22/2370365.htm?site=local

Lee

Sep 22, 2008, 12:18:51 PM9/22/08

"kangarooistan" <bejah....@gmail.com> wrote in message

>A group of Australian scientists say they have discovered an ancient
> underwater reef in South Australia's Flinders Ranges.
>
> HA HA HA HA , after 200 years the white man " discovers " stuff that
> has been known for a very very long time , I wonder how much longer it
> will take white experts to " discover " what they could have asked 200
> years ago and been told , and when they " discover " the algae and
> organisms deep in the outback desert mound springs ARE the oldest
> living thing on earth , almost certainly from outer space via meteor
> impact a billion years ago and unlike anything we normally recognize
> as life , but it consumes[ eats ] minerals , multiplies and releases
> gas
>
> white experts are a bit slow but at least they try , give them enough
> time and they will catch on

Whoa meteors coool!!! Make a shrine around it and get the gullible to walk
round it endlessly then build hotels on the site and make $millions from
them.

swa...@ozemail.com.au

Sep 23, 2008, 1:16:30 AM9/23/08
On Sep 22, 8:11 pm, kangarooistan wrote:
> A group of Australian scientists say they have discovered an ancient
> underwater reef in South Australia's Flinders Ranges.
>
> ...after 200 years the white man " discovers " stuff that

> has been known for a very very long time , I wonder how much longer it
> will take white experts to " discover " what they could have asked 200
> years ago

200 years ago = 1808. There were no English settlers in South
Australia
at that time and, certainly, no scientists.
Kangarooistan, stop your denigration of the early settlers of
Australia
from 1788.
Many of them did very good jobs in the context of what was known
at that time. In fact, the settlers had to make discoveries themselves
of how to live in this country which was so vastly different from
the conditions they had left behind in England. There were no
textbooks
to guide them as there had not been any settlers from England before
1788.

> and been told  , and when they " discover " the algae and
> organisms  deep  in the outback desert mound springs ARE the oldest
> living thing on earth , almost certainly from outer space via meteor
> impact a billion years ago and unlike anything we normally recognize
> as life , but it consumes[ eats ] minerals ,  multiplies and releases
> gas

Is the world and the universe young or old?
'Young' age of the Earth and the Universe Questions and Answers
http://www.creationontheweb.com/content/view/3040

The above website gives another point of view by scientists whose
Tertiary degrees are equivalent to many and sometimes
more advanced than those who accept the 'long ages' view.

> It is believed the reef was formed during a period of tropical climate
> between two ice ages.

Ice Age Questions and Answers
http://www.creationontheweb.com/content/view/3011/

Gladys Swager

kangarooistan

Sep 23, 2008, 3:02:57 AM9/23/08
On Sep 23, 2:16 pm, "s...@ozemail.com.au" <swa...@ozemail.com.au>

>  200 years ago = 1808. There were no English settlers in South
> Australia

There CERTIANLY WAS SCIENTISTS here in SA 1802 onwards , on Kangaroo
island there was french and brits and yanks despite the brits version
playing it down to better make their claim

> at that time and, certainly, no scientists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encounter_Bay
.
In 1803 there were British settlers on Kangaroo Island and many were
indeed the very well educated sons of former American colonies that
remained " loyalists " but were not really welcomed in England as
refugees from the bloodthirsty lawless yankees ,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalist_(American_Revolution)
Historians have estimated that between 15 and 20 percent of the white
population were Loyalists.[1] Historian Robert Middlekauff estimates
that about 500,000 colonists, or 19 percent of the white population,
remained loyal to Britain.[2]
.
About 10-15 percent of the Loyalists left, an estimated white 62,000
Loyalists, or about 2 percent of the total American population of 3
million in 1783. The figure of 100,000 Loyalists is often given for
the number who actually went into exile, but this is more of
guesstimate that could be regarded as somewhat accurate if Indian and
Black Loyalist are included
.
in October 1775 Congress passed a resolution calling for the arrest of
all loyalists who are dangerous to "the 'so called' liberties of
America."their houses were burned and assets confiscated because they
choose to obey the law and not the terrorists threats and violence
.
many came to south Australia pre 1836 and afterwards as well , they
always refer to themselves as british , which legally they were , but
being born in the american colonies we today may think of them as
Americans they rejected this and the lawless gun crazed killers like
george washington who killed anybody found to be a " loyalist ", so
its was not widely advertised as many had families still in the usa
too old to resettle or unwilling to return to class ridden england as
second class brits and unable to tolerate life in a prison settlement
nsw or tasmania they set up on what was an empty island in 1803 , I
still own a letters sent every year from my gggrandfather in
Maryland in now USA to the three rivers settlement , now American
river , from 1803 to 1842 ,Australia

This is not a part of the white christian colonial official histories
as they wanted to glorify the ruling elites and culled these stories
from the pages of history so as to better manage history to suit THEIR
needs , facts dont matter to white christians

http://www.wakefieldpress.com.au/books/unearthed.html

Most of those very early migrants pre 1836 were the sons of loyalists
setting up a new colony many were well educated, and well connected
back in maryland , eventually it was being organised by wakefield when
the ruling elites from england moved in and grabbed the lot , leaving
the early settlers ob KI to simply go along with the ne,w gun owning
class that became the state we know from official history

Most/ many Loyalists were the better educated , from now famous
familes from usa, but as loyalists they claim to be british are in my
mothers family very early on , yes they took tasmanian aboriginal
wives , and they were not stolen either as some official histories
wanted to down play the early Ki settlement and the early KI settlers
could not complain lest their families back in the USA be identified
and cease sending support , Key, Adams,, Burr, Bucannans all sent
their best sons to what was back in pre 1836, the furtherest place
any human could get at that time almost like a voyage to the moon and
on KI there was no humans at all pre 1802 for a very very long time it
was 'terra nullius'

> Kangarooistan, stop your denigration of the early settlers of
> Australia
> from 1788.

only attack criminals GS not settlers

> Many of them did very good jobs in the context of what was known
> at that time. In fact, the settlers had to make discoveries themselves
> of how to live in this country which was so vastly different from
> the conditions they had left behind in England. There were no
> textbooks
> to guide them as there had not been any settlers from England before
> 1788.

Yes GS , it was hard and lots of good was done , like in NAZI germany
there was very very much good done

We condemn them fror the bad bits

Every mass murderer has good points , and we often only discuss the
bad bits

> > and been told  , and when they " discover " the algae and
> > organisms  deep  in the outback desert mound springs ARE the oldest
> > living thing on earth , almost certainly from outer space via meteor
> > impact a billion years ago and unlike anything we normally recognize
> > as life , but it consumes[ eats ] minerals ,  multiplies and releases
> > gas

.
.

> Is the world and the universe young or old?
> 'Young' age of the Earth and the Universe   Questions and Answers
http://www.creationontheweb.com/content/view/3040

Too big a topic for now GS , Im familiar with the topic but I agree
with a 4 billion year earth if my opinion is worth much , but agree
the experts will look silly in 100 years time as do the experts of 100
years ago , experts are still learning

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Sep 23, 2008, 4:28:40 AM9/23/08
Pakistan's president promises to fight the "cancer" of Islamic terrorism
after a bomb kills at least 54 in the capital, Islamabad. -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7627626.stm

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!

moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
jam...@islamsa.org.za
ds...@mweb.co.za
jami...@lantic.co.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
help...@sanha.org.za
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com

Spartan613

Sep 24, 2008, 1:50:32 AM9/24/08
Your mudslum mates had way more than 200 years, and yet they didn't discover
it either. I wonder why?

--
"Those who beat their swords into ploughshares will plough for those who
didn't".

Dean Jones

Sep 24, 2008, 2:01:38 AM9/24/08
Abos are pretty stupid. Been here thousands of years, or so they
claim, and couldn't even discover clothes.

On Sep 24, 3:50 pm, "Spartan613" <spam...@pissoff.com> wrote:
> Your mudslum mates had way more than 200 years, and yet they didn't discover
> it either.  I wonder why?
>
> --
> "Those who beat their swords into ploughshares will plough for those who
> didn't".
>

> "kangarooistan" <bejah.derv...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/09/22/2370365.htm?site=local- Hide quoted text -

ABC 123 ♪♫♫♪♪♪♪♫♫♫♫♪♫

Sep 24, 2008, 2:26:32 AM9/24/08
On Sep 24, 4:01 pm, Dean Jones <deanjon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Abos are pretty stupid. Been here thousands of years, or so they
> claim, and couldn't even discover clothes.

Dont be so hard on the Aboriginals.

They hadnt invented the wheel after 40,000 years, let alone writing.
So important matters first.

But if a boomerang was supposed to be a weapon, why would you want it
to come back. Imagine inventing bullets or arrows that come back.

Personally, I think that returning boomerangs are just white mans spin
on the story ;^)

Dean Jones

Sep 24, 2008, 2:30:53 AM9/24/08
Take a look at all the dents in Kanga's head sometime.

RBRK

Sep 24, 2008, 2:37:16 AM9/24/08
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a

Lee

Sep 24, 2008, 6:42:15 AM9/24/08

"Dean Jones" <deanj...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Abos are pretty stupid. Been here thousands of years, or so they
claim, and couldn't even discover clothes.

It used to be good before Steve Irwin died when he used to catch one with a
stick on television and hold it upside by one leg and shake it a couple of
times and then when it tried to bite him Irwin always would say something
like.. "WHOA!! look at this one, vicious little blighter aint it!!! ....
Loverly markings though".

regn.pickford

Sep 24, 2008, 5:02:06 PM9/24/08

"Spartan613" <spa...@pissoff.com> wrote in message

> Your mudslum mates had way more than 200 years, and yet they didn't
> discover it either. I wonder why?

I grew up on Lake Maquarie about 160 km north of Sydney. There are old dead
coral reefs
in the lake near "Greeny Point". 150 odd years ago sugar cane was being
grown
across the lake in "Sugar Valley" - all local knowledge. So I for one am not
surprised
that reefs have been found in central Australia or that the climate hase
been significantly different
in the past but I _am_ surprised these scientists seem so enthralled with
their `discovery'
or probably, more accurately, _rediscovey_

RBRK

Sep 24, 2008, 6:15:50 PM9/24/08