LEAVING LAND OF THE INVADERS OF USA-OUR INVASION WAS PLAGUED WITH FAILURE

Aviroce

Jul 8, 2021, 12:47:10 PM7/8/21
LEAVING LAND OF THE INVADERS OF USA-OUR INVASION WAS PLAGUED WITH FAILURE
By Aviroce

Our Foreign Policy was dictated by the Zionist Nation within and without USA. We conquered Iraq, neutral country at the time, and Conquered Afghanistan who harbored 911 attackers and invaders of USA. We found out we failed. Our Honorable President Joe R. Biden has become the Pivot of Change in our Foreign Policy. He boycotted the Presidential Jewish Conference to become Kosherized when he ran for President. He is working on changing the policies of the Traitor of the American People.
Aviroce