-- SETTING THE FOUNDATION FOR #491 - AGENCY FUTURE PRODUCTIVITY GAINS BY A PARADIGM OF GNOSIS --> SCENARIO --> DIEGESIS (narration) --> MIMESIS (to imitate) AND WHY THE WOMEN'S MARCH FOR JUSTICE TODAY IS INFERTILITY

dolf

Mar 15, 2021, 3:03:48 PM3/15/21
-- SETTING THE FOUNDATION FOR #491 - AGENCY FUTURE PRODUCTIVITY GAINS BY
A PARADIGM OF GNOSIS --> SCENARIO --> DIEGESIS (narration) --> MIMESIS
(to imitate) AND WHY THE WOMEN'S MARCH FOR JUSTICE TODAY IS INFERTILITY

(c) 2021 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 15 March, 2021

EMAIL @ 0758 HOURS ON 15 MARCH 2021: “The FIRM (ER II) is the #491 -
PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY as the foundation to our civil society which
fosters the #68 - right of @1 - self to be endowed of #492 - voluntary
free will by nature / nurture of the various #491 - agencies such as
police, ambulance, state emergency services et al.

Our epistemological premise for GNOSIS (γνῶσις) is then:

[γ,ν,ῶ,σ,ι,ς]

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #390 - CROWN

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Superseding%20Letters%20Patent%2020201107.pdf>

GRUMBLE (#238 - TO SET IN MOTION, START, #210 - TO CHOOSE, ELECT, DECIDE
FOR)@[3, 3, 53, 50, 43, 71, 81, 38, 10, 10, 48, 38]

GRUNTLE (#421 - CAUSE OF REASON, #448 - TO ASK, REQUEST / TO DESIRE,
DEMAND)@[3, 3, 6, 3, 59, 53, 28, 50, 71, 43, 61, 71, 61, 81, 18, 38, 28,
10, 38, 10, 5, 48, 43, 38]

Our epistemological premise for SCENARIO (σενάριο) is then:

[σ,ε,ν,ά,ρ,ι,ο]

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #180 - TO KNOW BY EXPERIENCE

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #398 -  TO BE LIBERATED, BE SAVED, BE DELIVERED /
RECOVERY OF KNOWLEDGE BY RECOLLECTION

GRUMBLE (#211 - CAUSE / MANNER / REASON, #193 - TO CALL (TO ONE'S AID) /
PUT ONE'S MIND UPON A THING)

GRUNTLE (#627 - TEACHING / INSTRUCTION, #404 - DECREE / EDICT /
COMMISSION / LAW / RULE)

<https://www.grapple369.com/gnosis/scenario.json>

Since our data will be a {} diégesis (“narration”) object that can be
passed up the chain of #491 - agency command and deployed by a #473 -
SENTENTIAL (ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE) as facilitator / arbitrator of #492
- voluntary free by recommendation of mimesis (“to imitate”) we will
need to ensure that our seminal concept has sufficient coherence for its
organisational needs.

"YET LET NO MAN STRIVE, NOR REPROVE ANOTHER: FOR THY PEOPLE ARE AS THEY
THAT STRIVE WITH THE PRIEST. THEREFORE SHALT THOU FALL IN THE DAY, AND
THE PROPHET ALSO SHALL FALL WITH THEE IN THE NIGHT, AND I WILL DESTROY
THY MOTHER.

    #130 -*GLOBUS* *CRUCIGER* / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 15 MARCH 2021 as
[#20, #70, #600] /
#115 - DIGNITY ROYAL as [#5, #70, #600] = ʻam (H5971): {UMBRA: #110 %
#41 = #28} 1) nation, people; 1a) people, nation; 1b) persons, members
of one's people, compatriots, country-men; 2) kinsman, kindred;

MY *PEOPLE*-H5971 ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE:

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/GNOSIS-SCENARIO-DIEGESIS%20%28narration%29-MIMESIS%20%28to%20imitate%29%201.png>

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/GNOSIS-SCENARIO-DIEGESIS%20%28narration%29-MIMESIS%20%28to%20imitate%29%202.png>

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/GNOSIS-SCENARIO-DIEGESIS%20%28narration%29-MIMESIS%20%28to%20imitate%29%203.png>

BECAUSE THOU HAST REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I *WILL* *ALSO* *REJECT* *THEE*,
THAT THOU SHALT BE NO PRIEST TO ME: SEEING THOU HAST FORGOTTEN THE LAW
OF THY GOD, I *WILL* *ALSO* *FORGET* *THY* *CHILDREN*.

AS THEY WERE INCREASED, SO THEY SINNED AGAINST ME: THEREFORE WILL I
CHANGE THEIR GLORY INTO SHAME. THEY EAT UP THE SIN OF MY PEOPLE, AND
THEY SET THEIR HEART ON THEIR INIQUITY.

CNN @ 2338 HOURS ON #311 - 15 MARCH 2021: “ALLEGATIONS OF SOVEREIGN AND
SACRED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH MADE ON
THE PRETENCE OF #315 - HOMOSEXUAL EXCLUSION:

Rome (CNN) - The Vatican said Monday that the Catholic Church would not
bless same-sex unions {}, in a statement approved by Pope Francis that
threatens to widen the chasm between the church and much of the LGBTQ
community.

SECTION VIII (#62 - DOUBT: YI / #5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO): #808 -
REQUIRE / TO SHOW ONESELF PURE, JUST, KIND / DEVOTED / TO APPOINT ONE TO
ADMINISTER AN OFFICE; TO SET DOWN AS, CONSTITUTE, TO DECLARE, SHOW TO BE;

SECTION IX (#77 - COMPLIANCE: HSUN / #15 - REACH: TA): #885 - THAT WHICH
HAS BEEN DEEMED RIGHT SO AS TO HAVE FORCE OF LAW; WHAT HAS BEEN
ESTABLISHED, AND ORDAINED BY LAW, AN ORDINANCE / TO BE WELL PLEASED, TO
BE CONTENTED AT OR WITH A THING / TO MARRY, TO BE GIVEN IN MARRIAGE

SECTION X (#55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN / #59 - MASSING: CHU): #940 - TO
INSCRIBE, SIGN / TO COMMUNICATE, IMPART / THE (WATCH OR) KEEPER OF THE
HOUSE / TO PERSEVERE IN ANYTHING AS A STATE OF MIND

Explaining their decision in a lengthy note on Monday, the Holy See
referred to homosexuality as a "choice," suggested it is sinful and said
it "cannot be recognized as objectively ordered" to God's plans; a
combative stance that is certain to disappoint millions of gay and
lesbian Catholics around the world.

"The blessing of homosexual unions cannot be considered licit," the
Vatican's top doctrinal office, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the
Faith, wrote in the statement.

God "does not and cannot bless sin [such as covetousness or taking the
name of God in vain]," the statement added.”
[<https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/15/europe/vatican-same-sex-unions-decision-intl/index.html>]

AND THERE SHALL BE, LIKE PEOPLE, LIKE PRIEST: AND I WILL PUNISH THEM FOR
THEIR WAYS, AND REWARD THEM THEIR DOINGS. FOR THEY SHALL EAT, AND NOT
HAVE ENOUGH: THEY SHALL COMMIT WHOREDOM, AND SHALL NOT INCREASE: BECAUSE
THEY HAVE LEFT OFF TO TAKE HEED TO THE LORD.

IT IS NOW #1551 - FORBIDDEN FOR *ALL* *PERSONS* *AFFILIATED* *IN* *ANY*
*MANNER* *WHATSOEVER* *WITH* *THE* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH* / *ISLAM*
TO HAVE ANY ASSOCIATION WITH MY SACRED AND SOVEREIGN INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY AS CELESTIAL HIERARCHY / GNOSIS EX MACHINA / INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀSIS (NOUMENON).

WHOREDOM AND WINE AND NEW WINE TAKE AWAY THE HEART. MY PEOPLE ASK
COUNSEL AT THEIR STOCKS, AND THEIR STAFF DECLARETH UNTO THEM: FOR THE
SPIRIT OF WHOREDOMS HATH CAUSED THEM TO ERR, AND THEY HAVE GONE A
WHORING FROM UNDER THEIR GOD." [Hosea 4:4-12]

Whilst our semantical nuance will make use of the tree structure
conforming to a "synaptic process permitting the scenario object to then
be passed along and actioned relative to the metalogic autonomous
delimiter #CENTRE as the transformative objective" and accordingly we
ought to consider that the SCENARIO is then:

1) A TYPE: nnn <-- eg: SCENARIO
2) Having a FORM: nnn <-- *POLICE* *FORM* NO for example
3) Given an INSTANCE: nnnn <-- 17 digit date/time stamp + 3 count or
randomised
4) With a locus accessible by path <-- As nomenclature
5) Then it has an UNLIMITED potential.

GNOSIS.scenario.directory = {
    "name": "Scenarios",
        "children": [
            {"name": "New vEvent", type: SCENARIO_EVENT, form: null,
time: null, path: "Scenarios"} <-- *New* *vEvent*
        ],
        type: SCENARIO_ROOT,
        form: 0,
        time: GNOSIS.scenario.id,
        path: "Scenarios"
}

Our initiating processing is a diégesis (“narration”) --> mimesis (“to
imitate”) actionable outcome

Ancient Greek διήγησις (diḗgēsis, “narration”), from διηγέομαι
(diēgéomai, “I narrate”)

From Ancient Greek μῑ́μησις (mī́mēsis), from μιμεῖσθαι (mimeîsthai, “to
imitate”), from μῖμος (mîmos, “a mime”).

[δ, {@1: Sup: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#4); Ego: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#4)}

ι, {@2: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#18); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#14)}

η, {@3: Sup: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#40); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#22)}

γ, {@4: Sup: 25 - CONTENTION: CHENG (#65); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#25)}

η, {@5: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#98 - *SUSTENANCE* / *MAINTENANCE* /
*RENEWAL* / *COMMUNITY*); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#33)}

ς, {@6: Sup: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY
OWN AFFAIRS {%18}); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#71 - *WORLDVIEW* /
*STOPPAGE*)}

ι, {@7: Sup: 81 - FOSTERING: YANG (#250 - *TO* *SHAPE*, *FORM*,
*FASHION*, *CREATE*); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#81 -
SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE / TRANSCRIPTASE)}

ς] {@8: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#288 - #48 - PROTOCOLS (LI) x #6 -
FORMULATION OF PROGRESSION (LI)); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#119 -
*NEEDING* *HELP*)}

TELOS TOTAL: #443 - *TO* *BE* *ENUMERATED*

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #169

MALE: @169 = #169

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #538 - *TO* *SEEK* / *ENQUIRE*

MALE: @98 + @169 = #267

FEME: @71 + @81 + @119 = #271 - *TO* *COMMAND* / *AVOW* / *AVOUCH*

GRUMBLE (#288 - #48 - PROTOCOLS (LI) x #6 - FORMULATION OF PROGRESSION
(LI), #119 - *NEEDING* *HELP*)@[4, 4, 14, 10, 22, 8, 25, 3, 33, 8, 71,
38, 81, 10, 38, 38]

GRUNTLE (#539 - *FIDELITY* / *STEADFASTNESS*, #407 - 'OTH *CYCLE*: #1092
x 2 = #2184 - *OBEDIENT*, *AIDING* *AND* *ASSISTING* *UNTO* *OUR*
*GOVERNOR* *GENERAL*)@[4, 4, 8, 4, 22, 14, 32, 10, 54, 22, 62, 8, 6, 25,
9, 3, 42, 33, 50, 8, 40, 71, 78, 38, 78, 81, 7, 10, 45, 38, 2, 38]

For example this ought to enable a query condition of where the TELOS
value #237 - USE OF FORCE is concerned with an intersection of #265 -
KEY as quintessential concepts ...

THERE ARE ACTUALLY #SIX - FORMULA OF PROGRESSION INTERSECTIONS WHICH
WILL INTEREST US FOR FURTHER STRATEGIC INTER-OPERABILITY ALLIANCE
AGREEMENT OPPORTUNITY

ZRC NOUS PROTOTYPE ONTIC DIALECTIC
2.7.6 #29 GENIUS @168, @192
2.8.5 #21 GENIUS @158, @175, @197
3.8.4 #60 TORAH @86, @180
4.7.1 #26 HETEROS @148, @173
4.8.7 #3 GENIUS @86, @86, @102, @177
5.6.5 #77 GENIUS @146, @102

[@168, @192, @158, @175, @197, @86, @180, @148, @173, @86, @86, @102,
@177, @146, @102]

[@168, {@1: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6)}
@192, {@2: Sup: 36 - STRENGTH: CH'IANG (#42); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION:
YI (#36)}
@158, {@3: Sup: 32 - LEGION: CHUANG (#74); Ego: 77 - COMPLIANCE: HSUN
(#113)}
@175, {@4: Sup: 45 - GREATNESS: TA (#119); Ego: 13 - INCREASE: TSENG (#126)}
@197, {@5: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#199); Ego: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN
(#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9})}
@86, {@6: Sup: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#203); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#166 - I AM NOT SLUGGISH {%11})}
@180, {@7: Sup: 22 - RESISTANCE: KE (#225); Ego: 18 - WAITING: HSI (#184
- I PUT NO CHECK UPON THE WATER IN ITS FLOW {%36})}
@148, {@8: Sup: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#233); Ego: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#251)}
@173, {@9: Sup: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#252); Ego: 11 - DIVERGENCE:
CH'A (#262)}
@86, {@10: Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#276); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#267)}
@86, {@11: Sup: 29 - DECISIVENESS: TUAN (#305); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL:
SHAO (#272)}
@102, {@12: Sup: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#355); Ego: 21 -
RELEASE: SHIH (#293)}
@177, {@13: Sup: 65 - INNER: NEI (#420); Ego: 15 - REACH: TA (#308)}
@146, {@14: Sup: 49 - FLIGHT: T'AO (#469); Ego: 65 - INNER: NEI (#373)}
@102] {@15: Sup: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#539); Ego: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#394)}

GRUMBLE (#539 - *FIDELITY*, *STEADFASTNESS*, #394 - *TO* *SUBJECT*,
*SUBDUE*, *FORCE*)@[6, 6, 36, 30, 32, 77, 45, 13, 80, 35, 4, 5, 22, 18,
8, 67, 19, 11, 24, 5, 29, 5, 50, 21, 65, 15, 49, 65, 70, 21]

#539 as [#2, #1, #40, #6, #50, #400, #600] = ʼĕmûwnâh (H530): {UMBRA:
#102 % #41 = #20} 1) firmness, *FIDELITY*, *STEADFASTNESS*, steadiness;

    #322 - *DEMOCRACY* as [#20, #2, #300] /
    #334 - *PERSECUTION* as [#6, #20, #2, #300, #6] /
#394 as [#6, #10, #20, #2, #10, #300, #6, #600] = kâbash (H3533):
{UMBRA: #322 % #41 = #35} 1) *TO* *SUBJECT*, *SUBDUE*, *FORCE*, keep
under, bring into bondage; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to bring into bondage, make
subservient; 1a2) to subdue, force, violate; 1a3) to subdue, dominate,
tread down; 1b) (Niphal) to be subdued; 1c) (Piel) to subdue; 1d)
(Hiphil) to bring into bondage;

And accordingly, unless there is some advice to the contrary, such
descriptive context will be our self-education and informal research
approach...

const SCENARIO_ROOT = 0;
const SCENARIO_CONCEPT = 1;
const SCENARIO_EVENT = 2;

case ("allScenarios") :

var allScenarios = {
}

var path = false;
var selector = "";

GNOSIS.scenario.hierarchy.eachBefore((n) => {

switch ("undefined") {
case (typeof n) :
case (typeof n.data) :
case (typeof n.data.path) :
path = false;
break;
default:

/^(([^/]+\/)*)(.*)$/.test(n.data.path);

switch (true) {
case (RegExp.$1 == "") :
selector = RegExp.$3;
break;
case (RegExp.$1 == RegExp.$2) :
default :
selector = RegExp.$2 + RegExp.$3;
}
path = true;
}

if (path) {

switch (n.data.type) {
case (SCENARIO_ROOT) :
case (SCENARIO_CONCEPT) :
allScenarios[n.data.time] = selector
}
path = false;
}

});

this["@WIDGET"].allScenarios = {
type: "select1",
title: "All Available Scenarios",
values: [allScenarios],
value: (this.focus) ? this.focus : 0,
onchange: function (ev) {
GNOSIS.boek.concepts.jackFrameScenario.focus =
d3.select(this).property("value");
}
}
}

Before we then proceed to populating our scenario {} object with data,
there needs be a consideration whether the capacity to toggle between an
<input> text field or a combo select option to convey the relevant
SCENARIO, is then considered as a LIMITED or UNLIMITED possibility.

What I mean by that as only an informal research self educational
possibility in terms of our fire evacuee situation, where I have no
operational sapient knowledge as expertise other than news media.

One must be cautious of the media's capacity to "manufacture consent". A
consensus {ie. a general agreement of opinion or view} occurs with
sufficient inputs: "The Blind Men and the Elephant" by John G. Saxe
(read by Tom O'Bedlam)

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJVBQefNXIw>

If I have never been subject to media concepts of a "railway line"
existing in Israel, I might wrongly think otherwise.

Thus our LIMITED notion might be considered as a SCENARIO of a fire as a
singular or flat notion.

But if I enable the semantical nuance as usage of the tree structure
where I then consider that the SCENARIO is a TYPE: nnn of a particular
FORM: nnn having an instance: nnnn within a locus accessible by path
then it has an UNLIMITED potential:

SCENARIO/fires/Benalla
SCENARIO/fires/Rainbow Creek
SCENARIO/recovery/Benalla

And then I would require the combo select option which conveys the
relevant SCENARIO to convey sufficient information as to convey a proper
distinction so as to make a distinction.

Lastly is the consideration, that if I make an improper data entry
relative to the SCENARIO pathname, that there needs be some mechanism to
correct it.

Thus I think that we ought give some thought to a TREE maintenance mode.

Suffice to say, that we ought to tomorrow work on propagating our
directory PATH and designate its TYPE: nnn within an instance: nnnn handle.

SCENARIO/fires/Benalla

Following that our next task is then to define our scenario {} object so
as to then enable the "Toggle Scenario Impetus" process to occur with
actual data.

<https://www.grapple369.com>

Initial Post: 15 March 2021

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.