Classic Hits radio station

Jon

May 29, 2011, 10:35:59 PM5/29/11
Sounds like I'm at a 70s/80s disco. Where are the more subdued tracks from
Simply Red and Sade etc. ?

Brad

May 29, 2011, 10:38:02 PM5/29/11
On May 30, 12:35 pm, "Jon" <j...@jon.com> wrote:
> Sounds like I'm at a 70s/80s disco.  Where are the more subdued tracks from
> Simply Red and Sade etc. ?

Why not phone them and ask? I'm sure the program manager would be
happy to comply.

Jon

May 29, 2011, 10:42:28 PM5/29/11

.
.Why not phone them and ask? I'm sure the program manager would be
.happy to comply.
.

I doubt it. People don't like being told how to do their job.

Coach

May 29, 2011, 11:03:56 PM5/29/11
On May 30, 12:42 pm, "Jon" <j...@jon.com> wrote:
> "Brad" <goog...@vk2qq.com> wrote in message

No, but you think that people like being subject to your constant
whinges on usenet. Go fuck yourself mate.

Jon

May 30, 2011, 12:16:10 AM5/30/11

"Coach" <suv...@yahoo.fr> wrote in message

On May 30, 12:42 pm, "Jon" <j...@jon.com> wrote:
> "Brad" <goog...@vk2qq.com> wrote in message

> .On May 30, 12:35 pm, "Jon" <j...@jon.com> wrote:
> .> Sounds like I'm at a 70s/80s disco. Where are the more subdued tracks
> from
> .> Simply Red and Sade etc. ?
> .
> .Why not phone them and ask? I'm sure the program manager would be
> .happy to comply.
> .
>
> I doubt it. People don't like being told how to do their job.
.
.No, but you think that people like being subject to your constant
.whinges on usenet. Go fuck yourself mate.
.

So you don't have anything useful to contribute to the conversation. That
figures, people with brain damage rarely do.

Coach

May 30, 2011, 12:27:37 AM5/30/11

And do you know that from experience? Go back to aus.radio moron.

globular

May 30, 2011, 1:43:02 AM5/30/11
On 30/05/2011 12:35 PM, Jon wrote:
> Sounds like I'm at a 70s/80s disco. Where are the more subdued tracks from
> Simply Red and Sade etc. ?

My contribution is, go by the albums if you want them. It's been long
enough since the 70s/80s now, and why would you go to radio to hear
music you want from that far back.

Jon

May 30, 2011, 2:05:24 AM5/30/11

.
.And do you know that from experience? Go back to aus.radio moron.
.

My experience is like anyone. I see brain damaged people on TV and on the
streets. Your posts resemble such people. Either that or it's a good act.

Coach

May 30, 2011, 2:10:39 AM5/30/11

How can words on a computer screen "resemble" people that you see on
tv or in real life? Do you actually put ANY thought into what you
type? If that's the best you can "contribute", I might suggest that
you refrain from accusing others of being brain damaged. How
embarrassing it must being you.

Jon

May 30, 2011, 2:39:21 AM5/30/11

> > .
> > .No, but you think that people like being subject to your constant
> > .whinges on usenet. Go fuck yourself mate.
> > .
>
> > So you don't have anything useful to contribute to the conversation.
> > That
> > figures, people with brain damage rarely do.
>
> .
> .And do you know that from experience? Go back to aus.radio moron.
> .
>
> My experience is like anyone. I see brain damaged people on TV and on the
> streets. Your posts resemble such people. Either that or it's a good act.
.
.How can words on a computer screen "resemble" people that you see on
.tv or in real life? Do you actually put ANY thought into what you
.type? If that's the best you can "contribute", I might suggest that
.you refrain from accusing others of being brain damaged. How
.embarrassing it must being you.
.

Err, because people create the posts that I see on the "computer screen",
moron.

Once your posts start to resemble an able-minded person, I will refrain from
calling you brain damaged. Got it?

Coach

May 30, 2011, 2:45:39 AM5/30/11
On May 30, 4:39 pm, "Jon" <j...@jon.com> wrote:
> "Coach" <suv...@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
>
> news:ef05cebd-b3eb-48b5...@34g2000pru.googlegroups.com...> > .
> > > .No, but you think that people like being subject to your constant
> > > .whinges on usenet. Go fuck yourself mate.
> > > .
>
> > > So you don't have anything useful to contribute to the conversation.
> > > That
> > > figures, people with brain damage rarely do.
>
> > .
> > .And do you know that from experience? Go back to aus.radio moron.
> > .
>
> > My experience is like anyone. I see brain damaged people on TV and on the
> > streets. Your posts resemble such people. Either that or it's a good act.
>
> .
> .How can words on a computer screen "resemble" people that you see on
> .tv or in real life?  Do you actually put ANY thought into what you
> .type?  If that's the best you can "contribute", I might suggest that
> .you refrain from accusing others of being brain damaged.  How
> .embarrassing it must being you.
> .
>
> Err, because people create the posts that I see on the "computer screen",
> moron.

So what you're saying is that when you see brain damaged people in
real life or on tv, they also appear to you as words on a computer
screen. Or is it just that you don't know the meaning of the word
"resemble"?

Jon

May 30, 2011, 2:56:46 AM5/30/11

.
.So what you're saying is that when you see brain damaged people in
.real life or on tv, they also appear to you as words on a computer
.screen. Or is it just that you don't know the meaning of the word
."resemble"?
.

I'm not interested in your word games. Whatever the meaning is, your posts
are like those of a brain-damaged person.

Coach

May 30, 2011, 3:11:51 AM5/30/11

So you admit to not knowing the meaning of a word that you should have
learnt in grade 4, then you foolishly decide to use that word in a
sentence and now you're calling me the brain dead one? How ironic.

Jon

May 30, 2011, 3:43:40 AM5/30/11

On May 30, 4:56 pm, "Jon" <j...@jon.com> wrote:

> > "Coach" <suv...@yahoo.fr> wrote in message

.
.So you admit to not knowing the meaning of a word that you should have
.learnt in grade 4, then you foolishly decide to use that word in a
.sentence and now you're calling me the brain dead one? How ironic.
.

How is it "ironic"?

"ironic", adj.: the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of
its literal meaning

Coach

May 30, 2011, 5:06:06 PM5/30/11

What is ironic is that you just finished telling me that you weren't
interested in taking this discussion further, yet here you are at it
again. What OTHER bodily urges can't you control?

DavidW

May 30, 2011, 7:11:54 PM5/30/11
Coach wrote:
> On May 30, 5:43 pm, "Jon" <j...@jon.com> wrote:
>> "Coach" <suv...@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
>>
>> .
>> .So you admit to not knowing the meaning of a word that you should
>> have .learnt in grade 4, then you foolishly decide to use that word
>> in a .sentence and now you're calling me the brain dead one? How
>> ironic. .
>>
>> How is it "ironic"?
>>
>> "ironic", adj.: the use of words to convey a meaning that is the
>> opposite of its literal meaning
>
> What is ironic is that you just finished telling me that you weren't
> interested in taking this discussion further, yet here you are at it
> again. What OTHER bodily urges can't you control?

Both your uses of 'ironic' above are wrong. You are on your first official
warnng.

-----This thread is being monitored by the aus.tv irony moderator-----

Coach

May 30, 2011, 7:39:35 PM5/30/11

Aus.tv isn't moderated anymore

Dingo Bob

May 30, 2011, 7:43:00 PM5/30/11

That's VERY ironical coming from someone like yourself, who used to be
TGs'FM (The Group's Former Moderator), don't you think?

Coach

May 30, 2011, 8:01:12 PM5/30/11

Er, I said that this group isn't moderated (present tense). I didn't
say it never was moderated, did I moron? Once again, you have read
what you THINK is typed, and not what is actually typed. How
embarrassing for you.

DavidW

May 30, 2011, 8:38:30 PM5/30/11

No, it is not.

Coach

May 30, 2011, 8:43:33 PM5/30/11

I'm beginning to think that although you can type out the dictionary
definitinon of irony, you can't comprehend what those words in the
dictionary definition actually mean.

Jon

May 31, 2011, 2:42:33 AM5/31/11

.
.I'm beginning to think that although you can type out the dictionary
.definitinon of irony, you can't comprehend what those words in the
.dictionary definition actually mean.
.

Who are you talking to? I''m not DavidW.

Jon

May 31, 2011, 2:42:33 AM5/31/11

Jon

May 31, 2011, 2:46:07 AM5/31/11

DavidW

May 31, 2011, 6:03:01 PM5/31/11

I strongly advise you not to tackle me on the subject of irony.