Top 10 Dance Chart Dec. 30, 2021 - Jan. 5, 2022

Dave A

Dec 30, 2021, 2:35:23 PM12/30/21
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
Top 10 Dance Chart

Dec. 30, 2021 - Jan. 5, 2022
Chart #1399

#W LW TW Song Artist Company

8 1 1 Tell It To My Heart Meduza ft. Hozier Island
7 2 2 I Wish Joel Corry ft. Mabel Asylum
6 3 3 Lipstick Kungs Universal
2 8 4 Young Right Now Robin Schulz & Dennis Lloyd Warner
6 5 5 Horizon ARTBAT UPPERGROUND
2 10 6 Won't Let You Go Martin Garrix, Matisse & Sadko, John Martin STMPD
2 9 7 Rise Purple Disco Machine ft. Tasito D'Mour Sweat It Out
1 - 8 Up INNA x Sean Paul Warner
1 - 9 Follow Me Sam Feldt x Rita Ora Sony
8 7 10 The Motto Tiësto & Ava Max Atlantic

*Happy New Year from Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation!*

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.