Top 10 Dance Chart Dec. 16 - 22 2021

Dave A

Dec 16, 2021, 12:59:16 PM12/16/21
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
Top 10 Dance Chart

Dec. 16 - 22 2021
Chart #1397

#W LW TW Song Artist Company

6 1 1 The Motto Tiësto & Ava Max Atlantic
6 2 2 Tell It To My Heart Meduza ft. Hozier Island
5 4 3 I Wish Joel Corry ft. Mabel Asylum
4 6 4 Lipstick Kungs Universal
4 7 5 Horizon ARTBAT UPPERGROUND
3 9 6 Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) (Purple Disco Machine & Lorenz Rhode Remix) Spiller ft. Sophie Ellis Bextor Defected
2 10 7 You Give Me A Feeling Vintage Culture & James Hype Insomniac
5 3 8 Don't Stop Purple Disco Machine Sony
8 5 9 Rule The World The Wanted Universal
7 8 10 Moth To A Flame Swedish House Mafia, The Weeknd Republic

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.