NewsWest 24th April 2022

NewsWest via rec.radio.info Admin

Apr 22, 2022, 7:48:42 AM4/22/22
VK6ARN Amateur Radio News - NewsWest

NewsWest 24th April 2022

https://wmrct5.podcaster.de/NewsWest/media/20220424-newswest.mp3

NewsWest for Sunday 24th April 2022 is the New Amateurs edition of
NewsWest. We take a peek at who’s new to the hobby, and some of our items
today were written to give useful information to newcomers, and to
oldtimers alike.

Because it's ANZAC Day tomorrow, we’ve got an interesting story about the
introduction of radio onto the battlefield in World War One.

We’ve got reminders about PerthTech and other things coming up in the short
term. And there’s Roy’s Amateur Radio Helpline.

And we have a silent key tribute for Ron (ex VK6HRB).

NewsWest invites programme contributions. You can send yours as email
attachments to news...@vk6.net - our editorial policy is that items should
be about Amateur Radio, and relating to, or of interest to, Radio amateurs
in Western Australia.

Originating in Perth Western Australia, NewsWest is produced by WA Amateur
Radio News for listeners on-air, online and on-demand.

Whichever way you're listening, whether you're a licensed radio amateur or
not, experienced or just a beginner, old or young, thanks for being here
and thanks for joining us.

Web: http://vk6.net Email: news...@vk6.net

Producer: Bob VK6POP

Folge direkt herunterladen