[VK2TPM] Insulated shack with antenna pass-through

1 view

VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

May 5, 2022, 2:02:39 AM5/5/22

marxy's musing on technology

Insulated shack with antenna pass-through

http://blog.marxy.org/2022/05/insulated-shack-with-antenna-pass.html

Here at my low-noise country lair the storage shed I use for my ham radio
shack was going to get very cold now that winter is coming.I've had a
carpenter insulate and line the space and a challenge was figuring out how
to connect radios to antennas. Ross, EX0AA, suggested SO-239 bulkhead
adapters:I asked the carpenter to create a lined port to the outside and
I've mounted a plate on the inside