NewsWest 15th May 2022

NewsWest via rec.radio.info Admin

May 13, 2022, 9:27:56 PM5/13/22
VK6ARN Amateur Radio News - NewsWest

NewsWest 15th May 2022

https://wmrct5.podcaster.de/NewsWest/media/20220515-newswest.mp3

NewsWest for Sunday 15th May 2022 is the History of Amateur Radio edition,
and we’ve dug deep to find some interesting stories for you.

Today we explore some of the myths around Amateur Radio, reflect on what
happened at last week’s WIA AGM, and discuss the future of our history.

The team this week is Andrew VK6AS, Roy VK6XV, Mike has succumbed to a
lurgy, and I’m Bob VK6POP the NewsWest Producer.

After the broadcast, don't go away before you join in the callbacks, and if
there are no callbacks, jump onto our website, vk6 dot net, and record your
callsign there.

Visit the vk6.net website where you'll find information on how you can hear
NewsWest - on air, by download or by podcast. You can also register your
callbacks and feedback about NewsWest.

NewsWest invites programme contributions. You can send yours as email
attachments to news...@vk6.net - our editorial policy is that items should
be about Amateur Radio, and relating to, or of interest to, Radio amateurs
in Western Australia.

Originating in Perth Western Australia, NewsWest is produced by WA Amateur
Radio News for listeners on-air, online and on-demand.

Whichever way you're listening, whether you're a licensed radio amateur or
not, experienced or just a beginner, old or young, thanks for being here
and thanks for joining us.

Web: http://vk6.net Email: news...@vk6.net

Producer: Bob VK6POP

Folge direkt herunterladen