NewsWest 8th May 2022

NewsWest via rec.radio.info Admin

May 6, 2022, 12:48:08 PM5/6/22
VK6ARN Amateur Radio News - NewsWest

NewsWest 8th May 2022

https://wmrct5.podcaster.de/NewsWest/media/20220508-newswest.mp3

NewsWest for Sunday 8th May 2022 is the contesting edition, and today is
Mother’s Day, and we’ll talk about that a bit.

We have news of contests coming up both in Australia and internationally,
and there’s a report from Chris on the recent Norfolk Island expedition.
The PerthTech programme is developing, with confirmation this week of an
international presenter.

NewsWest is produced by WA Amateur Radio News and is primarily aimed at
Western Australian Amateurs, however, we do have a broader audience.

The studio team this week is Roy VK6XV, Andrew VK6AS, Mike VK6KMS, the
guest presenter is Chris VK3QB, and I’m Bob VK6POP and I’m the producer of
NewsWest.

Visit the vk6.net website where you'll find information on how you can hear
NewsWest - on air, by download or by podcast. You can also register your
callbacks and feedback about NewsWest.

NewsWest invites programme contributions. You can send yours as email
attachments to news...@vk6.net - our editorial policy is that items should
be about Amateur Radio, and relating to, or of interest to, Radio amateurs
in Western Australia.

Originating in Perth Western Australia, NewsWest is produced by WA Amateur
Radio News for listeners on-air, online and on-demand.

Whichever way you're listening, whether you're a licensed radio amateur or
not, experienced or just a beginner, old or young, thanks for being here
and thanks for joining us.

Web: http://vk6.net Email: news...@vk6.net

Producer: Bob VK6POP

Folge direkt herunterladen