[VK2TPM] Australian shortwave broadcasting back on the agenda?

1 view

VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin

Apr 27, 2022, 4:38:55 AM4/27/22

marxy's musing on technology

Australian shortwave broadcasting back on the agenda?

http://blog.marxy.org/2022/04/australian-shortwave-broadcasting-back.html

On Saturday, April 23, I attended a rally by ABC Friends Victoria at which
Shadow Attorney General, Mark Dreyfus spoke. I've long been a supporter of
shortwave broadcasting from Australia both for the inland but also the
Pacific and was disappointed when it was shut down. It was a bit of a
surprise when Mark Dreyfus mentioned shortwave in part of his speech.No
policy announcements but interesting