OT: US Gun Mania ... Pathetic Justification vs Historical Facts and Contemporary Reality

Ördög

Jun 1, 2023, 9:54:34 PM6/1/23
*THIS Is Why Americans Are So Obsessed With Guns (It's not what you expect)*
/Leeja Miller, 129K subscribers, 239,475 views 4 May 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcMrDGs71v8>
~~~~ ~~~~

So in reality it is NOT at all about that stupid and archaic Second
Amendment which is intentionally misinterpreted. Gun touting septics are
simply pathetic sociopaths grabbing at straws to justify their gun
obsessions, bully characters, ego mania and/or fundamentalist hate.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Trevor Wilson

Jun 1, 2023, 11:29:48 PM6/1/23
On 2/06/2023 11:54 am, Ördög wrote:
> *THIS Is Why Americans Are So Obsessed With Guns (It's not what you
> expect)*
> /Leeja Miller, 129K subscribers, 239,475 views  4 May 2023/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcMrDGs71v8>
> ~~~~   ~~~~
>
> So in reality it is NOT at all about that stupid and archaic Second
> Amendment which is intentionally misinterpreted. Gun touting septics are
> simply pathetic sociopaths grabbing at straws to justify their gun
> obsessions, bully characters, ego mania and/or fundamentalist hate.

**Well, yeah. There was never any doubt about that.

horace

Jun 1, 2023, 11:39:04 PM6/1/23
Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in

> On 2/06/2023 11:54 am, Ördög wrote:
>> *THIS Is Why Americans Are So Obsessed With Guns (It's not what you
>> expect)*
>> /Leeja Miller, 129K subscribers, 239,475 views  4 May 2023/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcMrDGs71v8>
>> ~~~~   ~~~~
>>
>> So in reality it is NOT at all about that stupid and archaic Second
>> Amendment which is intentionally misinterpreted. Gun touting septics
>> are simply pathetic sociopaths grabbing at straws to justify their
>> gun obsessions, bully characters, ego mania and/or fundamentalist
>> hate.
>>

> **Well, yeah. There was never any doubt about that.

How do you feel about your government letting illegal aliens with zero
working skills into the country?

Fran

Jun 2, 2023, 12:23:43 AM6/2/23
On 2/06/2023 1:39 pm, horace wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in
>
>> On 2/06/2023 11:54 am, Ördög wrote:
>>> *THIS Is Why Americans Are So Obsessed With Guns (It's not what you
>>> expect)*
>>> /Leeja Miller, 129K subscribers, 239,475 views  4 May 2023/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcMrDGs71v8>
>>> ~~~~   ~~~~
>>>
>>> So in reality it is NOT at all about that stupid and archaic Second
>>> Amendment which is intentionally misinterpreted. Gun touting septics
>>> are simply pathetic sociopaths grabbing at straws to justify their
>>> gun obsessions, bully characters, ego mania and/or fundamentalist
>>> hate.
>>>

>> **Well, yeah. There was never any doubt about that.
>
> How do you feel about your government letting illegal aliens with zero
> working skills into the country?

I'd be surprised if he would 'feel' anything in response to such a
ridiculous statement. If he did 'feel' anything it's probably just nausea.

max headroom

Jun 2, 2023, 1:50:11 AM6/2/23
In news:sZbeM.6622931$WRz3.2...@fx03.ams4, Ördög
<newsgro...@Hell.Incorporated.biz> typed:

> *THIS Is Why Americans Are So Obsessed With Guns (It's not what you expect)*
> /Leeja Miller, 129K subscribers, 239,475 views 4 May 2023/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcMrDGs71v8>
> ~~~~ ~~~~

> So in reality it is NOT at all about that stupid and archaic Second
> Amendment which is intentionally misinterpreted....

... by the Supreme Court of the United States?

No one cares what a hateful Marxist from an irrelevant country thinks he knows.

WhataWonderfulWorld

Jun 2, 2023, 2:25:23 AM6/2/23
horace <hor...@yelp.com> wrote in news:u5bo8m$f1ae$1...@paganini.bofh.team:
The US has done that for a long time... It used to be called Slavery...

Rod Speed

Jun 2, 2023, 2:45:39 AM6/2/23
On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 16:25:20 +1000, WhataWonderfulWorld
<thunnusa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> horace <hor...@yelp.com> wrote in news:u5bo8m$f1ae$1...@paganini.bofh.team:
>
>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in

>>> **Well, yeah. There was never any doubt about that.
>>
>> How do you feel about your government letting illegal aliens with zero
>> working skills into the country?
>>

> The US has done that for a long time...

Yes.

> It used to be called Slavery...

Nope, that wasnt illegal.

Egypt, not africa

Jun 2, 2023, 5:53:34 AM6/2/23
On 01 Jun 2023, WhataWonderfulWorld <thunnusa...@hotmail.com> posted
some news:XnsB017A70C7...@85.12.62.221:
Some would call that keeping wild animals where they belong.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 7:00:43 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 22:49:32 -0700, "max headroom"
<maximus...@gmx.com> typed:
Ördög? More like Läpdög.

Trevor Wilson

Jun 3, 2023, 4:27:18 AM6/3/23
**Clearly you do.

Trevor Wilson

Jun 3, 2023, 4:29:32 AM6/3/23
On 2/06/2023 1:39 pm, horace wrote:
**What has one thing got to do with the other?

FWIW: AFAIK, no government allows illegal aliens to enter their nation.

Oh and BTW: I've met a number of Americans who possess zero working
skills and a number of Mexicans who are damned hard workers.

Rod Speed

Jun 3, 2023, 11:30:40 AM6/3/23
On Sat, 03 Jun 2023 18:29:28 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

> On 2/06/2023 1:39 pm, horace wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in

>>> **Well, yeah. There was never any doubt about that.
>> How do you feel about your government letting illegal aliens with zero
>> working skills into the country?
>>

> **What has one thing got to do with the other?
>
> FWIW: AFAIK, no government allows illegal aliens to enter their nation.

You are just plain wrong about that. The UK, Greece. Italy and Spain all
do just that.

max headroom

Jun 3, 2023, 12:01:56 PM6/3/23
In news:ke0br2...@mid.individual.net, Trevor Wilson
<tre...@rageaudio.com.au> typed:

> On 2/06/2023 3:49 pm, max headroom wrote:
>> In news:sZbeM.6622931$WRz3.2...@fx03.ams4, Ördög
>> <newsgro...@Hell.Incorporated.biz> typed:

>>> *THIS Is Why Americans Are So Obsessed With Guns (It's not what you expect)*
>>> /Leeja Miller, 129K subscribers, 239,475 views 4 May 2023/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcMrDGs71v8>
>>> ~~~~ ~~~~

>>> So in reality it is NOT at all about that stupid and archaic Second
>>> Amendment which is intentionally misinterpreted....

>> ... by the Supreme Court of the United States?

>> No one cares what a hateful Marxist from an irrelevant country thinks he
>> knows.

> **Clearly you do.

Now, now, Trevor-- you know what happens when you stick your nose into t.p.g....
it never ends well for you.