the Taliban are fighting Iran over water on the border

Nomen Nescio

May 30, 2023, 1:14:20 AM5/30/23
Hmmm, using all those abandoned American weapons. Did Biden
have an ulterior motive? Get the Sunnis and Shiites knocking
each other off like outlaw bikies?

Rod Speed

May 30, 2023, 5:18:40 AM5/30/23
Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote

> Hmmm, using all those abandoned American weapons. Did Biden
> have an ulterior motive? Get the Sunnis and Shiites knocking
> each other off like outlaw bikies?

Unlikely given that there are only 7% Shia there

Petzl

May 30, 2023, 7:36:51 AM5/30/23
Knew that was wrong. Mohammad's most liked wife Ashia was banging a
Persian General and believe she poisoned Mohammad, they have been at
war ever since. More likely it was a power struggle over who should of
taken Mohammad's place.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iran#Religious_affiliations>
About 99% of the Iranians are Muslims; 90% belong to the Shi'a branch
of Islam!
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Rod Speed

May 30, 2023, 1:07:18 PM5/30/23
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote

>>> Hmmm, using all those abandoned American weapons. Did Biden
>>> have an ulterior motive? Get the Sunnis and Shiites knocking
>>> each other off like outlaw bikies?

>> Unlikely given that there are only 7% Shia there

> Knew that was wrong.

What was wrong ?

<reams of irrelevancy flushed where it belongs>

> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iran#Religious_affiliations>
> About 99% of the Iranians are Muslims; 90% belong to the Shi'a branch
> of Islam!

We are discussing Afghanistan, not Iran, stupid.

petzl

May 30, 2023, 6:14:05 PM5/30/23
On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 3:07:18 AM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> > Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
> >> Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote

> >> Unlikely given that there are only 7% Shia there
>
> > Knew that was wrong.
> What was wrong ?
>
> <reams of irrelevancy flushed where it belongs>

Hate facts don't you Rod!

> > <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iran#Religious_affiliations>
> > About 99% of the Iranians are Muslims; 90% belong to the Shi'a branch
> > of Islam!
> We are discussing Afghanistan, not Iran, stupid.

Not according to the subject
*the Taliban are fighting Iran over water on the border*
<https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-taliban-water-dispute-/32435442.html>

--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!

Rod Speed

May 30, 2023, 6:50:24 PM5/30/23
petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
>> > Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>> > Knew that was wrong.
>> What was wrong ?
>>
>> <reams of irrelevancy flushed where it belongs>

> Hate facts don't you Rod!

Nope, dope. Just not relevant to what we were discussing.

>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iran#Religious_affiliations>
>> > About 99% of the Iranians are Muslims; 90% belong to the Shi'a branch
>> > of Islam!

>> We are discussing Afghanistan, not Iran, stupid.

> Not according to the subject

Fraid so. No Taliban in Iran, stupid.

> *the Taliban are fighting Iran over water on the border*
> <https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-taliban-water-dispute-/32435442.html>

Not because of their Shia/Sunny differences LIKE BIKIES, stupid.

Daniel65

May 31, 2023, 9:05:37 AM5/31/23
Rod Speed wrote on 31/5/23 8:50 am:
Once again Petzl doesn't read what he posts!!

Subject: "the Taliban are fighting Iran over water on the border"

That sure reads to me as thought the Taliban were OUTSIDE Iran and
fighting against Iran!!
--
Daniel

Lions Growl of Butchers Foul

May 31, 2023, 10:17:42 AM5/31/23
The water is on the border, not the Taliban.

petzl

May 31, 2023, 6:15:22 PM5/31/23
On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 11:05:37 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
You are anal nit-picking again

> Subject: "the Taliban are fighting Iran over water on the border"
>
> That sure reads to me as thought the Taliban were OUTSIDE Iran and
> fighting against Iran!!

Been that way for over 100 years the "fighting" is verbal,
They don't get on with Shite Moslems which has been the case since
Mohammad was poisoned and there was still is a power play to who rules Islam
Iran wanting something, not theirs and have never had access to
--
Petzl
Removing our British Monarchy will make way for our Sovereign

Daniel65

Jun 1, 2023, 5:55:42 AM6/1/23
It might well be 'anal nit-picking', Petzl, but if it is wrong IT IS WRONG!!
--
Daniel

petzl

Jun 1, 2023, 5:57:36 PM6/1/23
> Daniel

Squirming now, of course it was relevant.

Snipping and editing what was said again.
Been that way for over 100 years the "fighting" is verbal,
They don't get on with Shite Moslems which has been the case since
Mohammad was poisoned and there was still is a power play to who rules Islam
Iran wanting something, not theirs and have never had access to
--
Petzl
We know the inane Dumb3 are lying,
they know they are lying,
they know we know they are lying,
we know they know we know they are lying,
but they are still lying.
"Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn"

Daniel65

Jun 2, 2023, 5:41:30 AM6/2/23
petzl wrote on 2/6/23 7:57 am:
> Squirming now, of course it was relevant.

No need for you to squirm, Petzl, we all are aware that your
intelligence is limited!!

> Snipping and editing what was said again.

WHAT??

> Been that way for over 100 years

UseNet hasn't been around that long, Petzl!!

> the "fighting" is verbal,

Well, textural, really!

--
Daniel