Australian woman, 95, dies after police shoot her with stun gun

Alister

May 25, 2023, 12:59:41 AM5/25/23
Keeriste, mon. Are ye ozzies so bloody helpless that ye couldn't knock
the knife out of her hand with a stick?!?

CANBERRA, Australia >> A 95-year-old Australian woman died Wednesday, a
week after a police officer shot her with a stun gun in a nursing home as
she moved toward him using a walker and carrying a steak knife, in a
tragedy that has outraged many Australians.

Clare Nowland, who had dementia, had been hospitalized in Cooma in New
South Wales state since her skull was fractured when she fell on May 17
after Constable Kristian White shocked her with a stun gun.

Police announced Nowland’s death hours after reporting that White has been
ordered to appear in court on July 5 on charges of recklessly causing
grievous bodily harm, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and common
assault. The charges are likely to be upgraded following her death.

White and another police officer had gone to Yallambee Lodge, a nursing
home in Cooma that specializes in residents with higher care needs
including dementia, after staff reported that Nowland had taken a serrated
steak knife from the kitchen.

The violence against an elderly and incapacitated woman has sparked a
national debate about the police use of stun guns in such circumstances
and the competence of aged care staff. Police are allowed to use stun guns
when lives are in danger.

A coroner will determine the cause of death. Police say her injuries
resulted from falling to the floor, not from the electric charge from the
Taser-brand stun gun.

White has been under police internal investigation since the incident and
has been suspended from duty with pay since Tuesday.

White and his police partner on the day have images of the incident from
their body cameras, but police have declined to release them.

The government elected a year ago is increasing resources for aged care.

<https://www.staradvertiser.com/2023/05/24/breaking-news/australian-woman-
95-dies-after-police-shoot-her-with-stun-gun/>

wankers

May 25, 2023, 4:57:17 PM5/25/23
On 24 May 2023, Alister <m...@privacy.net> posted some
Pretty bad when the cops can't handle an old woman with a walking cane and
a kitchen knife. He could have watered her down with a garden hose and
been done with it.

If the ozzy cops can't use their battery operated toys correctly, no
wonder the government wants to ban guns. Maybe just ban the cops from
having them.

dolf

May 25, 2023, 5:07:24 PM5/25/23
The intellectual property rights to this true story about #16 - 𝌕交 =
#467 - *EXORCIST* v's #14 - 𝌓銳 = #465 - *DOMINION* is ours:

THE RAVEN: "WHATEVER YOU DO, YOU ONLY DO IT BECAUSE GOD ALLOWS IT"

PAWN (*PION*): "DID HE ALLOW THAT?"

#400 = keîmai (G2749): BY GOD'S INTENT / HELD IN SUBJECTION BY THE DEVIL

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Piss%20Off%20Back%20To%20Pakistan.pdf>

DOLF @ 1359 HOURS ON 22 MAY 2023: "Institutional misuse of women is an
issue identified (ie. *VAGINA* (陰道): yīn dào):

⁃ yīn yáng (陰陽): 1. Yin and Yang, 2. the *STUDY* *OF* *CELESTIAL*
*BODIES*, 3. *THE* *OCCULT* *ARTS*, 4. positive and negative

⁃ yīn (陰): yìn; cloudy; overcast; Yin; negative; female northside of a
hill; the southside of a river; shady; *REPRODUCTIVE* *ORGAN*;
*GENITALS*; the backside; a dark place; darkness; Yin; the *MOON*; a
shadow; feminine; sinister; insidious; supernatural; secretly; dark;
secret; to cover; to hide from view; to obstruct; to bury; cold; to
weaken; to decline; broken lines in a hexagram; to suggest; to protect;
to shelter;

⁃ yáng (陽): *SUN*; Yang; male principle; positive; bright; light;
facing the sun; *FEMALE* *GENITALS*; fake; superficial; the south side
of a mountain or the north side of a river; in relief; protruding;
overt; open; his world; the human world; Yang;

During considerations on can we test by intuition, the propensity for
#519 - DISCERNMENT (#68) in relation to exercise of #462 - DOMINION
(#11) corresponding to #465 - ESTABLISHED LIMITS (#14) in the use of
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL (#41) against a #232 - CUNNING SCHEMA (eg:
KNIFE ATTACK)?

#13 as [#1 - CENTRE (CHUNG), #10 - DEFECTIVENESS / DISTORTION (HSIEN),
#2 - FULL CIRCLE (CHOU)] /
#99 = #44 + #17 + #38 (ONTIC SUBSTITUTION IMMATERIAL PROTOTYPE #ONE) as
[#30, #1, #6, #10, #2, #10, #40] /
#123 as [#40, #1, #10, #2, #10, #20, #40] = ʼôyêb (H341): {UMBRA: #13 %
#41 = #13} 1) (Qal) *ENEMY*; 1a) *PERSONAL*; 1b) *NATIONAL*;

68 11 44
17 41 65
38 71 14

#516 (#65) as [#6, #8, #6, #90, #6, #400] /
#519 (#68) as [#8, #6, #90, #400, #10, #5] /
#522 (#71) as [#2, #8, #6, #90, #400, #10, #6] = chûwts (H2351): {UMBRA:
#104 % #41 = #22} 1) *OUTSIDE*, outward, street, the outside;"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Cunning%20Schema.pdf>
--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

dolf

May 26, 2023, 2:46:23 AM5/26/23
The intellectual property rights to this true story about #16 - 𝌕交 =
#467 - *EXORCIST* v's #14 - 𝌓銳 = #465 - *DOMINION* is ours:

#519 - DISCERNMENT (#68) in relation to exercise of #462 - DOMINION
(#11) corresponding to #465 - ESTABLISHED LIMITS (#14) in the use of
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL (#41) against a #232 - CUNNING SCHEMA (eg:
KNIFE ATTACK)?

#13 as [#1 - CENTRE (CHUNG), #10 - DEFECTIVENESS / DISTORTION (HSIEN),
#2 - FULL CIRCLE (CHOU)] /
#99 = #44 + #17 + #38 (ONTIC SUBSTITUTION IMMATERIAL PROTOTYPE #ONE) as
[#30, #1, #6, #10, #2, #10, #40] /
#123 as [#40, #1, #10, #2, #10, #20, #40] = ʼôyêb (H341): {UMBRA: #13 %
#41 = #13} 1) (Qal) *ENEMY*; 1a) *PERSONAL*; 1b) *NATIONAL*;

68 11 44
17 41 65
38 71 14

#516 (#65) as [#6, #8, #6, #90, #6, #400] /
#519 (#68) as [#8, #6, #90, #400, #10, #5] /
#522 (#71) as [#2, #8, #6, #90, #400, #10, #6] = chûwts (H2351): {UMBRA:
#104 % #41 = #22} 1) *OUTSIDE*, outward, street, the outside;"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Cunning%20Schema.pdf>

dolf

May 26, 2023, 2:46:59 AM5/26/23

Lions Growl of Butchers Foul

May 26, 2023, 8:05:24 AM5/26/23
On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 6:57:17 AM UTC+10, wankers wrote:

> Pretty bad when the cops can't handle an old woman with a walking cane and
> a kitchen knife. He could have watered her down with a garden hose and
> been done with it.

If she needed to be watered down, why did they call the cops?
The cops' job isn't to water them down.
The cops' job is - if they see somebody threatening people with a knife, to tazer them. Which they did.
If people didn't want the knife-wielding old bat tazered, they shouldn't have called the cops.

Where was her family, anyway? They stuck their supposedly "precious" relative in a home, and then don't make themselves available if there's an emergency.
This family waits until *after* the cops have to deal with the result of their neglect, and only *then* do they get involved by bitching and moaning.

Rod Speed

May 26, 2023, 5:48:52 PM5/26/23
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul <screamin...@gmail.com> wrote
> wankers wrote

>> Pretty bad when the cops can't handle an old woman with a walking cane

The ABC claimed it was a walking frame.

>> and
>> a kitchen knife. He could have watered her down with a garden hose and
>> been done with it.

Bit hard to get a garden hose inside a nursing home.

> If she needed to be watered down, why did they call the cops?

Because that's the protocol and the protocol can't
have an age limit and walking frame listed.

> The cops' job isn't to water them down.

Yes it is if the individual is waving a knife around.

> The cops' job is - if they see somebody threatening people with a knife,
> to tazer them.

Wrong when the individual can be easily disarmed by a cop.

> Which they did.

Its not that simple. If it was, the cop would not be suspended.

> If people didn't want the knife-wielding old bat tazered, they shouldn't
> have called the cops.

Presumably they didnt expect the cops to be that stupid.

> Where was her family, anyway? They stuck their supposedly "precious"
> relative in a home,

Because she had dementia and they couldnt handle her.

> and then don't make themselves available if there's an emergency.

You have no idea if they were contactable, or even if they
did show up that she would even have recognised them.

> This family waits until *after* the cops have to deal with the result of
> their neglect, and only *then* do they get involved by bitching and
> moaning.

Because what that cop did was stupid in the circumstances.

Petzl

May 26, 2023, 6:23:43 PM5/26/23
The whole show is a media beat up!
Having a woke female in charge of police (problem with women the are
mostly gutless go to water not stand up for others when going slightly
sticky)
I don't know how old lady came to be with a knife?
Sounds like she lunged at the cop as he approached, he said "Fucken
Hell" as he tasered her, the media say 14 times, the trigger keeps
firing until released around 4-5 seconds.
--
Petzl
You funny guy, I'll kill you last.

Peter Jason

May 26, 2023, 7:32:43 PM5/26/23
On Sat, 27 May 2023 07:47:41 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

Let's wait for the body cam and the investigation results.

This broad had an adventurous life, and was no doubt an assertive
dominant individual (parachute jumps at 80). There are some crones
who rebel and constantly cause trouble. Why did she have a knife
anyway? Perhaps another inmate was in her sights for a stab in the
back (two harpys in the one home?).

The dear Press are having a field day with other than weeping women
and cute kids to flog their wares.

In the 80s an 80yo knifed and killed another inmate and was sent to
jail for it, where she probably enjoyed there better treatment and
care.

Rod Speed

May 26, 2023, 8:29:57 PM5/26/23
Nope, most people who heard about it consider it to be an outrage
given that she used a walking frame. Hardly a threat to a cop.

> Having a woke female in charge of police (problem with women the are
> mostly gutless go to water not stand up for others when going slightly
> sticky)

> I don't know how old lady came to be with a knife?

Some have said it was a steak knife. Presumably she had been eating with
it.

Rod Speed

May 26, 2023, 8:37:07 PM5/26/23
Wont be useful as far as the alternative the cop had to tasering her is
concerned.

> and the investigation results.

Remains to be seen if the investigation just tosses the cop under the bus.

> This broad had an adventurous life, and was no doubt an assertive
> dominant individual

You don't know that.

> (parachute jumps at 80).

Just the one jump in fact and one of my pseudo relos,
a woman of that age, did that too and was nothing
even remotely like an assertive dominant individual

> There are some crones
> who rebel and constantly cause trouble.

She had dementia, that's why she was in the nursing home.

> Why did she have a knife
> anyway? Perhaps another inmate was in her sights for a stab in the
> back (two harpys in the one home?).

Fact remains, she used a walking frame. Any cop should have
been able to deal with someone like that without using a taser.

> The dear Press are having a field day with other than weeping women
> and cute kids to flog their wares.

Hardly surprising given such an obscene outcome.

> In the 80s an 80yo knifed and killed another inmate

That one didnt use a walking frame.

> and was sent to
> jail for it, where she probably enjoyed there better treatment and
> care.

Fantasy.

Peter Jason

May 26, 2023, 10:02:38 PM5/26/23
On Sat, 27 May 2023 10:36:59 +1000, "Rod Speed"
We'll see what happens, but all those big-boobed TV news readers and
their lachrymose comments and opinions were just too much.

Thank God that big Sydney fire pushed all the tears off the screen,
mercifully. That bldg must have all dried wood inside the outer brick
walls. I've heard it was full of squatters.

Petzl

May 26, 2023, 10:19:38 PM5/26/23
On Sat, 27 May 2023 10:28:48 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 27 May 2023 08:21:35 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 27 May 2023 07:47:41 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
snip

>>> Because what that cop did was stupid in the circumstances.
>
>> The whole show is a media beat up!
>
>Nope, most people who heard about it consider it to be an outrage
>given that she used a walking frame. Hardly a threat to a cop.
>
>> Having a woke female in charge of police (problem with women the are
>> mostly gutless go to water not stand up for others when going slightly
>> sticky)
>
>> I don't know how old lady came to be with a knife?
>
>Some have said it was a steak knife. Presumably she had been eating with
>it.
>
>> Sounds like she lunged at the cop as he approached, he said "Fucken
>> Hell" as he tasered her, the media say 14 times, the trigger keeps
>> firing until released around 4-5 seconds.

Saw that today (steak knife)
The Telegraph is now downplaying story
"Sen Const Kristian White allegedly fired Taser at Clare Nowland
within a minute"
The encounter between a police officer with a Taser and a
great-grandmother with a knife all played out within a minute, police
will allege."

Petzl

May 26, 2023, 10:26:08 PM5/26/23
On Sat, 27 May 2023 12:01:28 +1000, Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote:
snip

>We'll see what happens, but all those big-boobed TV news readers and
>their lachrymose comments and opinions were just too much.
>
>Thank God that big Sydney fire pushed all the tears off the screen,
>mercifully. That bldg must have all dried wood inside the outer brick
>walls. I've heard it was full of squatters.

Kids were using the empty building after school.
Yes homeless were living there. no bodies found yet, I'm guessing the
lit a fire inside to keep warm.
--
Petzl
Joel 2:3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.

Rod Speed

May 27, 2023, 1:57:56 PM5/27/23
Duh.

> but all those big-boobed TV news readers and
> their lachrymose comments and opinions were just too much.

Not actually stupid enough to watch any of them.

> Thank God that big Sydney fire pushed all the tears off the screen,
> mercifully. That bldg must have all dried wood inside the outer brick
> walls.

Very unlikely with a 7 story building.

> I've heard it was full of squatters.

Who lit the fire.

Rod Speed

May 27, 2023, 2:00:28 PM5/27/23
And using a walking frame.

> all played out within a minute, police
> will allege."

That why they call him Quick Draw Whitey, the great-grandmother killer.

Petzl

May 27, 2023, 6:59:32 PM5/27/23
On Sun, 28 May 2023 03:58:41 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12130135/Clare-Nowland-taser-death-Cooma-NSW-Police-say-incident-occurred-minute.html>
https://tinyurl.com/2gsjnt2t more media crap!

"They" or just you with a brain, spoon fed with media crap.

Choice in doing what "Whitey" did was unfortunate but a correct one
IMO.
Yes small 7,000 pop town with single cop a silly woman for "support"

She was there being confused hands in pockets.
Now it will be her statement to see if she backs him up or not, as it
was a woman (Grandmother) it was the police woman's job to get
stabbed, not his.
Plenty of piss pots in Cooma, yes the Cop has to attend and break-up
violent brawls, his taser gets used often.
https://tinyurl.com/2or33ezp
Cooma street map
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Petzl

May 27, 2023, 7:06:01 PM5/27/23
On Sun, 28 May 2023 03:56:07 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 27 May 2023 12:01:28 +1000, Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote:
snip
Would of had wood floors soaked in oil preservative (over 100 yes old)

>> I've heard it was full of squatters.
>
>Who lit the fire.

Suspect it was cold dero's probably lit a drum fire, they may died in
fire.
Not all kids accounted for

Rod Speed

May 27, 2023, 9:20:02 PM5/27/23
Just because some fool journo in some shit rag claims something...

> Choice in doing what "Whitey" did was unfortunate but a correct one
> IMO.

Your opinion is completely worthless, as always.

> Yes small 7,000 pop town with single cop a silly woman for "support"

> She was there being confused hands in pockets.

You don't know that. You can't use a walking frame like that.

> Now it will be her statement to see if she backs him up or not,

What matters is the body cameras.

> as it
> was a woman (Grandmother)

Great grand mother in fact.

> it was the police woman's job to get
> stabbed, not his.

If the cop can't avoid being stabbed by a 95 year old woman
using a walking frame, he should have been sacked.

> Plenty of piss pots in Cooma, yes the Cop has to attend and break-up
> violent brawls, his taser gets used often.

Bullshit.

> https://tinyurl.com/2or33ezp
> Cooma street map

Irrelevant.

Rod Speed

May 27, 2023, 9:22:23 PM5/27/23
You have no fucking idea if it had the original floors.

>>> I've heard it was full of squatters.
>>
>> Who lit the fire.
>>
> Suspect it was cold dero's probably lit a drum fire, they may died in
> fire.
> Not all kids accounted for

For some odd reason deros don't actually get to sign in and out.

Lions Growl of Butchers Foul

May 27, 2023, 11:13:48 PM5/27/23
And this is the real problem.
With this equal opportunity appointment, NSW police has somebody in charge who is not a leader.
Instead of backing her officer, as a leader should, she's making knee-jerk decisions to try to curry favour with the media.

This is the same crap that got Jean Charles de Menezes killed, and got Zachary Rolfe persecuted instead of congratulated for doing his job after he shot the utter scumbag Kumanjayi Walker - woke police chiefs.

Rod Speed

May 28, 2023, 1:25:13 AM5/28/23
Like hell they should when they fuck up as spectacularly as that.

> she's making knee-jerk decisions to try to curry favour with the media.

Bullshit.

Petzl

May 28, 2023, 3:42:46 AM5/28/23
On Sat, 27 May 2023 20:13:46 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
<screamin...@gmail.com> wrote:
You are correct of course
--
Petzl
The problem with socialism is that you

Petzl

May 28, 2023, 3:46:46 AM5/28/23
I know 100 years ago Australia did not lay concret floors
That only happened after Italian immigration.

>>> Who lit the fire.
>>>
>> Suspect it was cold dero's probably lit a drum fire, they may died in
>> fire.
>> Not all kids accounted for
>
>For some odd reason deros don't actually get to sign in and out.

?
The abandonded building was easy to enter
--
Petzl
If voting made any difference,

Arindam Banerjee

May 28, 2023, 3:54:54 AM5/28/23
The problems with capitalism are that it pollutes the planet, creates inequalities and wars, turns humans to parasites and robots from their earler raw states, that is, murderers and slaves.

Rod Speed

May 28, 2023, 5:46:30 AM5/28/23
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Would of had wood floors soaked in oil preservative (over 100 yes old)
>>
>> You have no fucking idea if it had the original floors.

> I know 100 years ago Australia did not lay concret floors

BULLSHIT.

> That only happened after Italian immigration.

BULLSHIT.

>>> Suspect it was cold dero's probably lit a drum fire, they may died in
>>> fire.
>>> Not all kids accounted for
>>
>> For some odd reason deros don't actually get to sign in and out.

> ?
> The abandonded building was easy to enter

So there is no way of knowing who was in it when it caught fire.

Rod Speed

May 28, 2023, 5:48:04 AM5/28/23
Corse nothing like that ever happens with Communism, eh ?

tesla sTinker

May 28, 2023, 4:33:56 PM5/28/23

On 5/25/2023 1:56 PM, wankers scribbled:
> Pretty bad when the cops can't handle an old woman with a walking cane and
> a kitchen knife. He could have watered her down with a garden hose and
> been done with it.
>
> If the ozzy cops can't use their battery operated toys correctly, no
> wonder the government wants to ban guns. Maybe just ban the cops from
> having them.

i watched them push my old mother down in the doorway because she
refused to open the door, it was the back door on the house. The
fucking idiots. I hate all cops. They think they know everything, and
that is why i hate them. They are full of mortal sin. Then they lied
on the report. Florida Sheriffs

Petzl

May 28, 2023, 10:00:55 PM5/28/23
On Sun, 28 May 2023 19:47:54 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> --
>>> Petzl
>>> The problem with socialism is that you
>>> eventually run out of other people's money.
>>
>> The problems with capitalism are that it pollutes the planet, creates
>> inequalities and wars, turns humans to parasites and robots from their
>> earler raw states, that is, murderers and slaves.
>
>Corse nothing like that ever happens with Communism, eh ?

Arindam Banerjee clueless clown, sorry he did not die from cholera
that his enlightened India used as population control?
He loves blowing his own trumpet of lies.
https://youtu.be/GGkg5ytaXlA

Petzl

May 28, 2023, 10:16:57 PM5/28/23
On Sun, 28 May 2023 19:46:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> You have no fucking idea if it had the original floors.
>
>> I know 100 years ago Australia did not lay concret floors
>
>BULLSHIT.

I'm talking multi-story building.
Formwork was expensive before

>> That only happened after Italian immigration.
>
>BULLSHIT.

In the 1950's, they are the reason for Griffith 1880's
<https://www.migrationheritage.nsw.gov.au/publications/griffith-italian-heritage/index.html#:~:text=Italians%20had%20been%20arriving%20in,were%20from%20the%20Veneto%20region.>
https://tinyurl.com/2kvf7wlk

>>> For some odd reason deros don't actually get to sign in and out.
>
>> ?
>> The abandonded building was easy to enter
>
>So there is no way of knowing who was in it when it caught fire.

Some kids were identified running from the building while on fire.
So they would have more info of who was inside and what happed I
guess.
<https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/social-media-footage-shows-people-exploring-surry-hills-warehouse-before-blaze-20230527-p5dbqc.html>
https://tinyurl.com/2n49a2nb

Rod Speed

May 28, 2023, 11:25:49 PM5/28/23
.Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> I know 100 years ago Australia did not lay concret floors
>>
>> BULLSHIT.

> I'm talking multi-story building.

Still bullshit.

> Formwork was expensive before

Italians never changed that.

>>> That only happened after Italian immigration.

>> BULLSHIT.

> In the 1950's, they are the reason for Griffith 1880's

Irrelevant to whether they had any effect on the
use of concrete slabs in multistory buildings.

And plenty of places has concrete slabs in
multistory buildings well before the war.
No news and we had no multistory buildings then.

>>> ?
>>> The abandonded building was easy to enter
>>
>> So there is no way of knowing who was in it when it caught fire.

> Some kids were identified running from the building while on fire.
> So they would have more info of who was inside and what happed I
> guess.
> <https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/social-media-footage-shows-people-exploring-surry-hills-warehouse-before-blaze-20230527-p5dbqc.html>
> https://tinyurl.com/2n49a2nb

Or they just lit it and ran and for some reason didnt actually
do a muster of the deros and record all their names before
lighting the fire

Peter Jason

May 29, 2023, 12:30:58 AM5/29/23

>> guess.
>> <https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/social-media-footage-shows-people-exploring-surry-hills-warehouse-before-blaze-20230527-p5dbqc.html>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2n49a2nb
>
>Or they just lit it and ran and for some reason didnt actually
>do a muster of the deros and record all their names before
>lighting the fire

BUT.. that link showing the bldg interior shows, plainly, a floor of
TIMBER. And timber columns as well.

You're wrong, as usual, and now you will have to bear the shame

.

Rod Speed

May 29, 2023, 2:59:20 AM5/29/23
On Mon, 29 May 2023 14:30:52 +1000, Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> guess.
>>> <https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/social-media-footage-shows-people-exploring-surry-hills-warehouse-before-blaze-20230527-p5dbqc.html>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2n49a2nb
>>
>> Or they just lit it and ran and for some reason didnt actually
>> do a muster of the deros and record all their names before
>> lighting the fire
>
> BUT.. that link showing the bldg interior shows, plainly, a floor of
> TIMBER. And timber columns as well.

But no evidence that it was ever just a brick shell with
a completely timber structure as you so stupidly claimed.

Rod Speed

May 29, 2023, 3:48:13 PM5/29/23
On Mon, 29 May 2023 16:58:04 +1000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com>
wrote:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-05-30/surry-hills-building-hit-by-fire-should-be-saved-architect-says/102408188

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

petzl

May 29, 2023, 7:41:06 PM5/29/23
Rubbish not only were the floors timber the supporting frames were as well
--
Petzl
To be truly fluent in English,
you must know your shits
Shits
Dogshit - Very poor quality
Bullshit - Not true
Horseshit - Nonsense
Apeshit - Rambunctious
Batshit - Insane
Chickenshit cowards
Ratshit - poor quality
No shit - Obviously
Holy shit - mind blowing/unbelievable
Hot shit - very good
Dipshit - a total dumbass
Tuff shit - Take it or leave it.
Jack shit - nothing
The shit - perfection

Arindam Banerjee

May 30, 2023, 2:16:36 AM5/30/23
Capitalism is the way of the all-polluting, all-gobbling heartless godless selfish-greedy cannibal robot-swine, that must grow in order to exist. At some stage, this grand, terrific pig, it bursts; and from its remains spring out hordes of piglets which devour each other, for growth and security. This is good capitalism, raw and pure in its way, and that way the predecessor of the risk-free crony capitalism of our time; where in alliance with professors and politicians, the capitalists get loans to cover their mistakes and failures; such loans to be paid by future generations as national debts.

Rod Speed

May 30, 2023, 2:48:11 AM5/30/23
Bullshit on that last.

> At some stage, this grand, terrific pig, it bursts;

Corse nothing like that ever happened with Communism, eh ?

> and from its remains spring out hordes of piglets which devour each
> other, for growth and security.

Corse nothing like that ever happened with Communism, eh ?

> This is good capitalism, raw and pure in its way, and that way the
> predecessor of the risk-free crony capitalism of our time; where in
> alliance with professors and politicians, the capitalists get loans to
> cover their mistakes and failures; such loans to be paid by future
> generations as national debts.

Corse nothing like that ever happened with Communism, eh ?

Peter Jason

May 30, 2023, 7:24:17 PM5/30/23
On Mon, 29 May 2023 16:41:04 -0700 (PDT), petzl <pet...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 5:48:13?AM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Mon, 29 May 2023 16:58:04 +1000, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> > But no evidence that it was ever just a brick shell with
>> > a completely timber structure as you so stupidly claimed.
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-05-30/surry-hills-building-hit-by-fire-should-be-saved-architect-says/102408188
>>
>> There you go, face down in the mud, as always.
>>
>Rubbish not only were the floors timber the supporting frames were as well

Yes, Roddles is SPRUNG, denying plain clear-as-day facts.
This will go down in history.

Rod Speed

May 30, 2023, 7:26:19 PM5/30/23
Nope, it was never just a brick SHELL as you stupidly claimed.

Peter Jason

May 30, 2023, 8:58:19 PM5/30/23
On Wed, 31 May 2023 09:26:12 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Your attempt at obfuscation is thwarted. I never said it was just a
brick shell.

Rod Speed

May 30, 2023, 11:08:00 PM5/30/23
Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasyland.

> I never said it was just a
> brick shell.

You said just outer brick walls, liar.

Arindam Banerjee

May 30, 2023, 11:39:58 PM5/30/23

> Arindam Banerjee clueless clown, sorry he did not die from cholera
> that his enlightened India used as population control?

Die of sorrow, then, fool.

> He loves blowing his own trumpet of lies.
> https://youtu.be/GGkg5ytaXlA

Lying as usual.

> --
> Petzl
> Joel 2:3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.
> Before them the land is like the garden of Eden,
> behind them, a desert waste
> -- nothing escapes them....

Terrorists will be terrorists. Fires unfailing blaze in their mean, twisted minds.

Lions Growl of Butchers Foul

May 31, 2023, 10:25:44 AM5/31/23
On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 4:16:36 PM UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Capitalism is the way of the all-polluting, all-gobbling heartless godless selfish-greedy cannibal robot-swine, that must grow in order to exist. At some stage, this grand, terrific pig, it bursts; and from its remains spring out hordes of piglets which devour each other, for growth and security. This is good capitalism, raw and pure in its way, and that way the predecessor of the risk-free crony capitalism of our time; where in alliance with professors and politicians, the capitalists get loans to cover their mistakes and failures; such loans to be paid by future generations as national debts.

That's just bullsh!t.

Capitalism is just freedom. It's not a system or an ideology, it's just normal, free human behaviour.
We regulate that freedom through government.
Government is funded through taxes. The most successful governments are the best-funded ones.
The best-funded governments are in countries where capitalism is making everybody rich.

You know the 2nd worst pollution in the planet?
Communist China.

You know the worst?
The Kara Sea - polluted by Communists, the same Communists whose acid rain devastated the Black Forest and whose chemical effluent turned the Danube into a sludgy flow of toxic waste.

Do you know who is still emitting CFCs, trying to destroy our Ozone Layer?
Communists in North Korea.

Do you know why Communism creates the worst pollution?
Because Communism hates freedom, and so it hates accountability and truth.
Destroying freedom makes them poor, and being poor means their governance is ineffective and utterly corrupt.

Marxism is worse than just idiocy - it is a blight on this planet. It is inherently dishonest and fundamentally opposed to progress and truth.

Lions Growl of Butchers Foul

May 31, 2023, 10:28:15 AM5/31/23
On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 12:00:55 PM UTC+10, Petzl wrote:

> Arindam Banerjee clueless clown, sorry he did not die from cholera
> that his enlightened India used as population control?

That's a bit mean.

> He loves blowing his own trumpet of lies.

Well, of course he has to blow his own - nobody else is going to blow his little brown trumpet.

Arindam Banerjee

May 31, 2023, 3:45:27 PM5/31/23
On Thursday, 1 June 2023 at 00:25:44 UTC+10, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 4:16:36 PM UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>
> > Capitalism is the way of the all-polluting, all-gobbling heartless godless selfish-greedy cannibal robot-swine, that must grow in order to exist. At some stage, this grand, terrific pig, it bursts; and from its remains spring out hordes of piglets which devour each other, for growth and security. This is good capitalism, raw and pure in its way, and that way the predecessor of the risk-free crony capitalism of our time; where in alliance with professors and politicians, the capitalists get loans to cover their mistakes and failures; such loans to be paid by future generations as national debts.
> That's just bullsh!t.
>
> Capitalism is just freedom. It's not a system or an ideology, it's just normal, free human behaviour.
No, it is piracy, banditry, etc. based upon violence and fraud. Not for decent human beings.

Arindam Banerjee

May 31, 2023, 3:46:58 PM5/31/23
Well, usenet, google, youtube, facebook are pretty powerful trumpets.

> Arindam Banerjee clueless clown, sorry he did not die from cholera
> that his enlightened India used as population control?

Die of sorrow, then, fool.

> He loves blowing his own trumpet of lies.
> https://youtu.be/GGkg5ytaXlA

Lying as usual.

> --
> Petzl
> Joel 2:3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.
> Before them the land is like the garden of Eden,
> behind them, a desert waste
> -- nothing escapes them....

Peter Jason

May 31, 2023, 5:01:27 PM5/31/23

>>> Nope, it was never just a brick SHELL as you stupidly claimed.
>
>> Your attempt at obfuscation is thwarted.
>
>Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasyland.
>
>> I never said it was just a
>> brick shell.
>
>You said just outer brick walls, liar.

You just can't weasel out of the FACTS. I said only the brick shell
was left after the fire.

Rod Speed

May 31, 2023, 5:27:41 PM5/31/23
You wouldnt know what a fact was if it bit you on your
drug crazed drunken psychotic arse.

> I said only the brick shell
> was left after the fire.

That's not all you said, Pinocchio.

Arindam Banerjee

Jun 1, 2023, 1:56:42 AM6/1/23
Which of course, suits predatory people who want freedom for themselves, not for others.