WOW!!!! WHALE BURGERS...... McDonalds Don't You Get Any Ideas

Deep Fried Lettuce

Jun 25, 2005, 9:20:19 AM6/25/05
Who was the idiot that created a loophole in the international
whaling laws that allows whale hunting as research.

And now some fast food outlet is selling whale burgers
filled with Minky whale meat...

What irritates me more is that the Japanese have said
regardless of the IWC ruling they plan to start hunting
whales again. How much international damage would happen
if one of their factory ships was sunk or halted?

Come on Greenpeace sink a few whale boats

Serge

Jun 25, 2005, 11:12:00 AM6/25/05

"Deep Fried Lettuce" <sittingi...@internode.on.net> wrote in message

If a particular whale species isn't endangered, then there's not
a blind bit of difference between butchering them or cattle.

Whale burgers. Cattle burgers......no difference!

~Sir Mike.Hunt Hertz111esq~

Jun 25, 2005, 11:44:48 AM6/25/05

"Deep Fried Lettuce" <sittingi...@internode.on.net> wrote in message
ÍT'S FÌÑGÊ® LΩKÌÑG GÒÓÐ £4,95 @ KÎLØ WHÂLÉ BµRGÊRS ?©®T

Sky_rider

Jun 25, 2005, 5:23:32 PM6/25/05
On 25 Jun 2005 06:20:19 -0700, "Deep Fried Lettuce"
<sittingi...@internode.on.net> wrote the following in ink
distilled from the fermented blood of a Norwegian Ridgeback:

>Who was the idiot that created a loophole in the international
>whaling laws that allows whale hunting as research.

the commission wasn't set up to *stop* whaling, it was created to
monitor the numbers of whales killed each year by the member nations
to ensure continuing supplies.

It was hijacked by the anti-whalers and since then has been pretty
useless.

>And now some fast food outlet is selling whale burgers
>filled with Minky whale meat...

Old news...

>What irritates me more is that the Japanese have said
>regardless of the IWC ruling they plan to start hunting
>whales again. How much international damage would happen
>if one of their factory ships was sunk or halted?

>Come on Greenpeace sink a few whale boats

Why not fit a few whales with spiked metal helmets? Teach then to
harpoon a few boats and send them off to hunt rather than be hunted??
--
Skyrider

Visit Australian Opinion...where comment counts!
http://www.australianopinion.com