Shocking Jewish faggot property pimp attack on Australia

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Dec 18, 2009, 5:07:52 AM12/18/09
If frenzied multiculturalist politicians and media
drones have their way, Sydney in 2049 will be a
vast polluted urban vomit from Newcastle to
Wollongong that as many as ten million bovine
consumers will curse. Just another inescapable and
impoverished pesthole of overpopulation, created
by globalism and multiculturalism.
It's obvious that one of the quickest and easiest
ways to reduce the growth in our emissions - and
make our efforts to cut emissions more effective
overall - would be to reduce immigration.
The Australian economy has been reduced to nothing
better than a lottery or Ponzi scheme, with the
subhuman resources trying to win unearned real
estate profits. Brutal stupidity can move with
alarming speed.

Alien sleazebag's political "generosity"

*
http://www.democracywatch.com.au/newspaper.html
*

The wealthy attract the politically powerful.
Their money opens doors. Sydney's biggest housing
apartment developer, Harry Triguboff, has got
plenty of it. He is feted by both sides of
politics because he has been a big donor to both
sides. His largesse has been legendary and other
property developers also recognised the need to
support the democratic process. The Property
Council of Australia equated it with every
citizen's "democratic right" to "provide
assistance to political parties". What can be
given freely, however, can freely be withdrawn.

Long a beneficiary of Mr Triguboff and other
developers, the state ALP has been reminded
(because it always knew the reality) that the
Meriton founder's generosity did not come without
strings. Only a political mug would have thought
otherwise...

Will Tony Abbott go Yiddish for the politically
"generous" billionaires who own Australia?

It seems only fair that Tony should follow in the
Jewsteps of that aspiring fake Jew Malform Turdball
who took the trouble to master Yiddish jokes, only
to get the flick from his own mob.

Here we see Malform in happier days when he,
Frank Lowy, and Kevvie could be Jewish together:-

*
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2009/06/14/1244917934254.html?feed=fairfaxdigitalxml
*
****************************

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Dec 18, 2009, 7:44:45 AM12/18/09
Bentgay (original Zionist) wrote:
> If frenzied

sex, Bentgay?
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ipvdBnU8F8
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

"I don't care what you fuckers think!"
- KRudd the KRude Rat at his finest again.

"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Dec 18, 2009, 9:46:02 AM12/18/09

It's amazing how many people think that
infrastructure is a naturally occurring phenomenon
and if you let in plenty of people then magically
it'll all appear, and that bringing in a few
million people would somehow create a whole heap
of jobs.
Don't kid yourself about it. Typically,
politicians work as pimps, boosting unearned
profits for various property scams.
The billionaire-friendly media drones and frenzied
multiculturalist politicians are imposing
"vibrant" third world social violence onto
Australians, and Australians don't get to vote
against this "bipartisan" conspiracy. The
hyperactive globalist politicians and media drones
might find themselves facing firing squads if they
don't change their corrupt ways.

**************************

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Dec 19, 2009, 9:10:01 AM12/19/09
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> Bentgay (original Zionist) wrote:
>> If frenzied
>
> sex, Bentgay?

BUMP

corella

Dec 19, 2009, 3:10:00 PM12/19/09
On Dec 18, 9:07 pm, "Benway (original non-Zionist)"

<captai...@mailpuppy.com> wrote:
> If frenzied multiculturalist politicians and media
> drones have their way, Sydney in 2049 will be a
> vast polluted urban vomit from Newcastle to
> Wollongong that as many as ten million bovine
> consumers will curse. Just another inescapable and
> impoverished pesthole of overpopulation, created
> by globalism and multiculturalism.
> It's obvious that one of the quickest and easiest
> ways to reduce the growth in our emissions - and
> make our efforts to cut emissions more effective
> overall - would be to reduce immigration.
> The Australian economy has been reduced to nothing
> better than a lottery or Ponzi scheme, with the
> subhuman resources trying to win unearned real
> estate profits. Brutal stupidity can move with
> alarming speed.
>
> Alien sleazebag's political "generosity"
>
> *http://www.democracywatch.com.au/newspaper.html
> *http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2009/06/14/1244917934254.html?feed=fai...
> *
> ****************************

B J Foster

Dec 19, 2009, 3:20:38 PM12/19/09
Benway (original non-Zionist) wrote:

> It seems only fair that Tony should follow in the
> Jewsteps of that aspiring fake Jew Malform Turdball
> who took the trouble to master Yiddish jokes, only
> to get the flick from his own mob.
>
> Here we see Malform in happier days when he,
> Frank Lowy, and Kevvie could be Jewish together:-
>
> *
> http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2009/06/14/1244917934254.html?feed=fairfaxdigitalxml
> *
> ****************************

You have a problem with us making a bid for the World Cup?
If you don't like Oz, why don't you fuck off back to whereever it is you
came from.

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Dec 19, 2009, 9:18:27 PM12/19/09
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> Bentgay (original Zionist) wrote:
>> If frenzied
>
> sex, Bentgay?

BUMP

bringyagrogalong

Dec 20, 2009, 7:12:12 AM12/20/09
B J Foster <bjfos...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Benway (original non-Zionist) wrote:
> >
> > It seems only fair that Tony should follow in the
> > Jewsteps of that aspiring fake Jew Malform Turdball
> > who took the trouble to master Yiddish jokes, only
> > to get the flick from his own mob.
>
> > Here we see Malform in happier days when he,
> > Frank Lowy, and Kevvie could be Jewish together:-
>
> > *
> > http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2009/06/14/1244917934254.html?feed=fai...

> > *
> > ****************************
>
> You have a problem with us making a bid for the World Cup?
> If you don't like Oz, why don't you fuck off back to whereever it is you
> came from.

"whereever"?

Have you been taking spelling lessons from Tex. ROFL

What an ignorant hayseed.

Says it all really, doesn't it?

B J Foster

Dec 20, 2009, 7:27:14 AM12/20/09

Topic too hard for you to deal with?

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Dec 20, 2009, 8:29:30 AM12/20/09
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> Bentgay (original Zionist) wrote:
>> If frenzied
>
> sex, Bentgay?

BUMP

bringyagrogalong

Dec 20, 2009, 8:37:49 AM12/20/09
B J Foster <bjfos...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> bringyagrogalong wrote:
> > B J Foster <bjfos...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> >> You have a problem with us making a bid for the World Cup?
> >> If you don't like Oz, why don't you fuck off back to whereever it is you
> >> came from.
> >
> > "whereever"?
> >
> > Have you been taking spelling lessons from Tex.  ROFL
> >
> > What an ignorant hayseed.
> >
> > Says it all really, doesn't it?
>
> Topic too hard for you to deal with?

Not at all, but I require that the people I engage with to have, at
the very least, a modicum of education.

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Dec 20, 2009, 8:49:10 AM12/20/09
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> Bentgay (original Zionist) wrote:
>> If frenzied
>
> sex, Bentgay?

BUMP

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Dec 20, 2009, 8:52:16 AM12/20/09

If Australia keeps accepting immigrants, then
Australia becomes another variation of any third
world pesthole early in this century. The usual
fate of any land that allows its population to
spin out of control.
How could the frenzied immigrationist politicians
lie to us about mass immigration? There is NO WAY
we can face the challenge of climate change AND at
the same time continue with our toxic immigration
program!
So Australians are being badgered into taking the
cultural poison of billionaire-friendly
multiculturalism, while being pacified with
debt-bubble consumerism. A few fries short of a
happy meal.

********************************

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Dec 20, 2009, 8:57:13 AM12/20/09
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> Bentgay (original Zionist) wrote:
>> If frenzied
>
> sex, Bentgay?

BUMP

Krudd the Dud

Dec 20, 2009, 9:20:56 AM12/20/09
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 04:12:12 -0800 (PST), bringyagrogalong
<sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:

>What an ignorant hayseed.
>
>Says it all really, doesn't it?

About yourself?

Sure does!

Tell us again, SerGay, how that "nobody went bankrupt under Rudd"!

LOL!

Krudd the Dud

Dec 20, 2009, 9:21:39 AM12/20/09
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 05:37:49 -0800 (PST), bringyagrogalong
<sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote:

>> Topic too hard for you to deal with?
>
>Not at all, but I require that the people I engage with to have, at
>the very least, a modicum of education.

No point in talking to yourself then!

ROFLMAO!

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Dec 20, 2009, 9:26:42 AM12/20/09

See the latest reports on KRudd's new taxes. Looks like even more nobodies will
go bankrupt under KRudd!

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Dec 20, 2009, 10:15:45 AM12/20/09

More for the poor queer little Zionist
neo-Liberal Moloch-loving cocksucker:-

Sir Lady Johnette Howgay-Levy AC WSCMoF
(Arse Cleaner, Wine-Soaked Child-Molesting Fuckwit)

Faggy little neo-Liberal pecker-licker,
Usenet spam merchant, identity thief
and part-time Yak Wanker.
A part of the filthy Zionist cockroach
infestation of Australia that is trying
to dump Israel's problems onto Australia.

Time for Johnette to be sent back to Israel.

Make allowances for poor Johnette - she
seems to be retarded, but her primitive
native language was not English.
It must really suck being such an ignorant and
twisted fag girl like poor little Johnette.

--------------------

Always good to expose this little psycho:-

Johnette's file: Psychopathology of a stalker.

Stalkers and the Borderline Personality
*
http://www.angelfire.com/ga/random/bordr.html
*

Obsessive Personality of a Stalker
*
http://personalitydisorders.suite101.com/article.cfm/personality_of_a_stalker
*

Fags and dykes are sexual psychopaths, and we can see
how they actually fit into the pathological profiles.

Fags and dykes spring forth where Mother Nature
has failed. They need help, but who can help them?

What life will not mend, death will thankfully end.

*
http://www.bilegrip.com/var/www/html/images/gee.ozbest2.png
*
**********************************

B J Foster

Dec 20, 2009, 4:52:34 PM12/20/09

I got 95% for maths but only 76% for spelling - so do I possess a
'modicum' of education?

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Dec 21, 2009, 4:22:23 AM12/21/09
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> Bentgay (original Zionist) wrote:
>> If frenzied
>
> sex, Bentgay?

BUMP

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Dec 21, 2009, 4:24:24 AM12/21/09

One great big, festering third world pesthole,
with brute-force immigration driven unaffordable
housing making it golden days for the plague
landlords. An overdose of neo-fascist "reform"
from the gibbering nitwits and plague landlords.
How could the growth-mad globalist politicians
fool us about this thing? As pandemic immigration
takes hold, the risk of unemployment increases
dramatically. Employers get a bonanza at the
expense of the young. A typical lie is that
immigrants only take up jobs that natives didn't
want.
We should remember that giving away taxpayer money
to "boost" first home buyers, makes us wonder why
public money should fund profits that end up in
private pockets.

*******************************

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Dec 21, 2009, 5:14:52 AM12/21/09
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> Bentgay (original Zionist) wrote:
>> If frenzied
>
> sex, Bentgay?

BUMP

bringyagrogalong

Dec 21, 2009, 6:07:49 AM12/21/09
TONY Abbott rorted his entitlements by taking a taxpayer-funded trip
to a fundraiser that sold his book.

http://tinyurl.com/yffeo67

I see what Abbott's credentials were for becoming leader of the
Liberal Party. He's a crook.

B J Foster

Dec 21, 2009, 7:47:58 AM12/21/09

If your libel was true - which it patently isn't (as Abbott was talking
about politicians in general), it would pale into insignifance compared
with Labor's Centenary House rental rort, where the party led by the
world's greatest treasurer contracted the government (i.e. us) to pay
rentals massively above market rates for a 15 year term - such that the
rent (in Canberra) will end up exceeding prime office space in Sydney,
overcharging the taxpayer by $36 million dollars.
http://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/genpdf/chamber/hansards/2001-09-25/0008/hansard_frag.pdf;fileType%3Dapplication/pdf

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-asDejsediM

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Dec 21, 2009, 8:33:46 AM12/21/09

Thieving labour pricks!

Krudd the Dud

Dec 21, 2009, 3:28:42 PM12/21/09
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:47:58 +1100, B J Foster <bjfo...@yahoo.com.invalid>
wrote:

>If your libel was true - which it patently isn't (as Abbott was talking
>about politicians in general), it would pale into insignifance compared
>with Labor's Centenary House rental rort, where the party led by the
>world's greatest treasurer contracted the government (i.e. us) to pay
>rentals massively above market rates for a 15 year term - such that the
> rent (in Canberra) will end up exceeding prime office space in Sydney,
>overcharging the taxpayer by $36 million dollars.
>http://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/genpdf/chamber/hansards/2001-09-25/0008/hansard_frag.pdf;fileType%3Dapplication/pdf

What a bunch of filthy criminals!

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Dec 21, 2009, 6:50:51 PM12/21/09