Was Lindt targeted?

Abusive Liar Party

Apr 5, 2015, 3:40:43 AM4/5/15
https://www.facebook.com/lindtaus/posts/10152628751470342

"There has been widespread speculation on social media that Lindt
Chocolate has been targeted because it is not Halal-certified. The
firm's name is one of many on a site detailing companies that are not
Halal certified".
http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/lindt-cafe-hostages-sitting-powderkeg-says-ware/2485095/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2812643/Not-Angry-customer-takes-social-media-boycott-Cadbury-chocolate-halal-certified-just-week-Aussie-brands-beating.html

--
This is what Australia would look like with the ALP and without iron ore
and coal:

Tax Receipts, Costello: 2003-07: 982,341
Tax Receipts, Swan: 2007-11: 1,174,203
Difference: ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-ONE BILLION DOLLARS
http://www.treasury.gov.au/Policy-Topics/Taxation/Pocket-Guide-to-the-Australian-Tax-System/Pocket-Guide-to-the-Australian-Tax-System/Appendix-C

ALP ineptitude = $20b opening balance + $280b closing balance + $191b
more revenue = $491b

So what did Labor leave as a legacy after WASTING $491 BILLION?
NO INFRASTRUCTURE
600,000 MORE UNEMPLOYED
60,000 VISA CHEATS
14,000+ PAGES OF LEGISLATION
1 X MISOGYNY SPEECH

ALP versus Jobs:
http://www.roymorgan.com/~/media/Files/Morgan%20Poll/2014/October/5842-monthly.JPG

The Basic Laws of Australian Labor:
"A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a
group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly
incurring losses"
http://www.zoon.cc/stupid/

Labor's scorecard:
600,000 more unemployed, 3 minus 3 car manufacturers equals zero,
Whyalla on life support, a decimated aluminium industry, doubled
electricity prices, quarter of a million immigrants and no new
infrasructure, fourteen thousand new pages of legislation, one abuse
hypocritical and silly speech on 'misogyny', four deceased apprentices,
one thousand two hundred drowned asylum seekers, a handbag with an
affinity for being fingered (up the rear) by small Asian women, one
"world's greatest finance minister", three huge unfunded promises,
cancellation of the "$500b investment pipeline", another stolen
generation, 1,000 kids in detention, 50,000 unwanted & unqualified visa
cheats
(http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-16/boat-arrivals-by-year-graph/4694210),
two fraud artists - an MP and an ALP national president, one paedophile
- convicted, that is, one former rape suspect, one lazy Victorian police
force, insufficient evidence, lost evidence, destruction of evidence and
half a trillion dollars of debt, one squandered mining boom
(http://www.rba.gov.au/publications/bulletin/2009/jan/images/lvl-dist-mining-graph3.gif),
one (um) jumped-up twit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PguhkVG49To),
one minus one democracy (http://www.menzieshouse.com.au/?p=4905) and
last but not least ... the first fat arsed PM in Australian history
(http://tinyurl.com/Gillard4Sale).

#auspol #ausdebate

Clocky

Apr 5, 2015, 8:28:07 AM4/5/15
On 5/04/2015 3:40 PM, Abusive Liar Party wrote:
> https://www.facebook.com/lindtaus/posts/10152628751470342
>
> "There has been widespread speculation on social media that Lindt
> Chocolate has been targeted because it is not Halal-certified.

No, it was targeted because it was across the road from the Channel 7
studios and he wanted maximum exposure.

As per usual the conspiracy theorists are getting their tinfoil hats in
a knot.

Abusive Liar Party

Apr 5, 2015, 4:24:17 PM4/5/15

dechucka

Apr 5, 2015, 4:31:03 PM4/5/15

"Clocky" <not...@happen.com> wrote in message
The similarities between the whispering campaigns of the early 1930's in
Germany and this are quite amazing. Of course we know Foster isn't a bigot
he's told us

Petzl

Apr 5, 2015, 7:58:07 PM4/5/15
Man Monis killed Australians in the name of Islam, holding innocents
as hostage because they were not as him – not Muslim.
Presbyterians don’t set out to randomly kill members of the public
because they are not Presbyterians, nor do they line them up to be
shot, or burned alive in cages or decapitated en masse.

When reporters ask Australian government agencies if halal
certification in Australia is linked to terrorism, they get the stock
standard answer, “We have no evidence blah…blah…blah”.

Islamic terrorist Man Monis wasn’t on their terror radar either before
he stormed the Lindt Café, terrorised and killed in the name of
Islamic State. Neither were the two recently arrested Islamic State
converts in Sydney who were ‘within hours’ of publicly beheading and
filming a random member of the public.

The most recent report any Australian government (and its agencies)
have undertaken in non-profit organisations and terror links was over
three years ago when Gillard was PM. The report was just a FATF
regurgitation.

The AIC report contains no local information or scrutiny of any NPOs,
because they’ve not been checked out. So of course our intelligence
agencies will tell reporters they have ‘no evidence’ of links from
halal certification to terror.

The AIC admits damningly:

"Australia has not conducted a similar examination of financial
management in the non-profit sector, other than to produce guidelines
that include best-practice approaches to mitigating risk of abuse (see
Regulation of the non-profit sector)." (end)

Or in other words, “We haven’t bothered to look.”

Astounding!

If I can find the link of just one Australian halal certifier to
terrorists with my limited time and with no public funding, why can’t
the Australian government counter-terror agencies, with so much more
time, hundreds of staff, hundreds of millions of dollars of public
funding and confidential intelligence at their disposal?

The Federal Government last year bumped up terror intelligence funding
by another $630 million, with $20 million allocated specifically for
targeting the financing of terror organisations in Australia.

According to the Sydney Morning Herald last Friday, 27th February,
2015, the $630 million counter-terrorism funding boost the Abbott
government announced six months ago still hasn’t even begun to flow to
our national security agencies and won’t for another month or two.

Meanwhile, our agencies have been forced to dip into existing budgets
to fund priorities, such as financial experts, to track terror money.

No wonder they reply to enquiries that they, “have no
evidence…etc…etc…”.

A lot has happened around the world and in Australia over the past
three years in relation to Islamic terror. The Prime Minister and the
Attorney General remind us daily of the heightened risks in Australia
of Islamic extremists.
The Pickering Post has handed the government the links on a silver
platter showing how our grocery money is linked to terrorism. No doubt
there are plenty of other rocks waiting to be overturned.
--
Petzl
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.

Petzl

Apr 5, 2015, 8:30:31 PM4/5/15
On Mon, 06 Apr 2015 06:24:10 +1000, Abusive Liar Party
<bjfo...@yahoo.alp.invalid> wrote:

>On 5/04/2015 10:28 PM, Clocky wrote:
>> On 5/04/2015 3:40 PM, Abusive Liar Party wrote:
>>> https://www.facebook.com/lindtaus/posts/10152628751470342
>>>
>>> "There has been widespread speculation on social media that Lindt
>>> Chocolate has been targeted because it is not Halal-certified.
>>
>> No, it was targeted because it was across the road from the Channel 7
>> studios and he wanted maximum exposure.
>>
>> As per usual the conspiracy theorists are getting their tinfoil hats in
>> a knot.
>>

>How do you explain this?
>
>http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/12/halal-certification-boss-widely-reported-as-having-left-sydney-cafe-just-before-jihad-siege-began-now-denies-having-been-there
>
>1. He denied he was there, claiming that he and his wife were outside
>Australia.
>
>2. His wife was quoted by a journo at the scene: Search for 'Nadia'
>http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/the-fuse-of-public-fury-has-been-lit-as-terror-comes-to-sydney/story-fni0cx12-1227157289196

Before the siege was three hours old Islamic leaders knew very well
who the gunman was, they said so, and the Lakemba disability boys,
prevented from travelling to Syria, were high-fiving each other,
salivating at the obvious outcome.

Legal aid does not extend to High Court appeals, and it doesn’t come
any cheaper than $50,000 up front. So who was funding Lindt terrorist?
Seemed pretty palsy walsy with Halal Certifier Mohamed el-Mouelhy?

Lindt Chocolat Cafe have been related to its refusal to go halal and
pay for halal certification?
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/restaurants-at-mercy-of-violent-extortionists-20121206-2ay74.html
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50667687/Threat%20halal.jpg

Also

dechucka

Apr 6, 2015, 3:06:00 AM4/6/15

"Petzl" <pet...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 05 Apr 2015 20:28:02 +0800, Clocky <not...@happen.com> wrote:
>
>>On 5/04/2015 3:40 PM, Abusive Liar Party wrote:
>>> https://www.facebook.com/lindtaus/posts/10152628751470342
>>>
>>> "There has been widespread speculation on social media that Lindt
>>> Chocolate has been targeted because it is not Halal-certified.
>>
>>No, it was targeted because it was across the road from the Channel 7
>>studios and he wanted maximum exposure.
>>
>>As per usual the conspiracy theorists are getting their tinfoil hats in
>>a knot.
>>
> Man Monis killed Australians in the name of Islam, holding innocents
> as hostage because they were not as him - not Muslim.

He was a zealot and a religious nutter just like you

Petzl

Apr 6, 2015, 4:09:37 AM4/6/15
On Mon, 6 Apr 2015 17:05:52 +1000, "dechucka" <dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
There is no doubt Islam who has been at war with the world for over
1,400 years continues!
No mater where Moslems infest!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/03/overpowered-passengers-beat-two-hijackers-to-death-on-chinese-flight/

Abusive Liar Party

Apr 6, 2015, 6:12:12 AM4/6/15

Petzl

Apr 6, 2015, 7:54:17 AM4/6/15
On Mon, 06 Apr 2015 20:12:09 +1000, Abusive Liar Party
<bjfo...@yahoo.alp.invalid> wrote:

>https://www.facebook.com/BH.Australia/posts/399894603492682
For the lefties
https://youtu.be/d18WlWXYIZs
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a Celestial ball of fire at just the correct distance from our little blue planet for life to evolve?