Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!

Petzl

May 18, 2022, 6:27:15 PM5/18/22
used since 1990's thats why Malcolm Turbull used encrption!
Wondered where spammers/scammers got my mobile number from
<https://theintercept.com/2020/07/31/protests-surveillance-stingrays-dirtboxes-phone-tracking/>
https://tinyurl.com/y6jxs3cc
Stingray is the generic name for an electronic surveillance tool that
simulates a cell phone tower in order to force mobile phones and other
devices to connect to it instead of to a legitimate cell tower. In
doing so, the phone or other device reveals information about itself
and its user to the operator of the stingray. Other common names for
the tool are “cell-site simulator” and “IMSI catcher.”
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
https://youtu.be/-B___WPT33w
Pauline Hanson's Please Explain Episode 24 Voter Fraud

Rod Speed

May 18, 2022, 6:41:02 PM5/18/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote

> used since 1990's

Not even possible with an iphone.

> thats why Malcolm Turbull used encrption!

That fool never had a fucking clue about technology.

> Wondered where spammers/scammers got my mobile number from

They didn't get it that way. They just spam/scam numbers at random, stupid.

> <https://theintercept.com/2020/07/31/protests-surveillance-stingrays-dirtboxes-phone-tracking/>
> https://tinyurl.com/y6jxs3cc

Just because some fool claims something...

> Stingray is the generic name for an electronic surveillance tool that
> simulates a cell phone tower in order to force mobile phones andother
> devices to connect to it instead of to a legitimate cell tower.

That's not how they got your mobile number, stupid.

> In doing so, the phone or other device reveals information about itself

Only its number.

> and its user

Bullshit.

> to the operator of the stingray. Other common namesfor the tool are

Oliver Closeoff

May 19, 2022, 12:47:33 AM5/19/22
On Thu, 19 May 2022 08:40:55 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-

> Not even possible with an iphone.

iPhones lump of shit, hackers can now hack them even when not turned on.

Rod Speed

May 19, 2022, 1:19:33 AM5/19/22
Oliver Closeoff <commo...@nospam.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> Not even possible with an iphone.

> iPhones lump of shit, hackers can now hack them even when not turned on.

More of your mindless pig ignorant shit and lies.

Oliver Closeoff

May 19, 2022, 4:48:47 AM5/19/22
On Thu, 19 May 2022 15:19:26 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-
Let me educate you, Roddles, if your feeble immature brain can absorb
it.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5q4vj/malware-can-be-loaded-even-onto-phones-that-are-turned-off-researchers-show#:~:text=New%20iPhones%20can%20be%20located,could%20take%20advantage%20of%20that.

Your extremely grovelling apology accepted.

Rod Speed

May 19, 2022, 5:30:38 AM5/19/22
Oliver Closeoff <commo...@nospam.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Oliver Closeoff <commo...@nospam.org> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> iPhones lump of shit, hackers can nowhack them even when not turned
>>> on.

>> More of your mindless pig ignorant shit and lies.

> Let me educate you

Your shit and lies never educate anyone.

> https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5q4vj/malware-can-be-loaded-even-onto-phones-that-are-turned-off-researchers-show#:~:text=New%20iPhones%20can%20be%20located,could%20take%20advantage%20of%20that.

Just because some stupid lying fuckwit claims something...

Pity about this bit

the researchers point out in the paper, hackers
would need to first hack and jailbreak the iPhone

Which isn't even possible with the iphone turned off FUCKWIT.

to be able to access the Bluetooth chip and exploit it,

Oliver Closeoff

May 19, 2022, 6:21:37 AM5/19/22
On Thu, 19 May 2022 19:30:31 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-
Of course not FUCKWIT, but that is not what is being discussed, FUCKWIT
<snigger>

Rod Speed

May 19, 2022, 6:35:02 AM5/19/22
Oliver Closeoff <commo...@nospam.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Oliver Closeoff <commo...@nospam.org> wrote
>> > Rod Speed wrote

>> > Let me educate you

>> Your shit and lies never educates anyone.

>> https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5q4vj/malware-can-be-loaded-even-onto-phones-that-are-turned-off-researchers-show#:~:text=New%20iPhones%20can%20be%20located,could%20take%20advantage%20of%20that.

>> Just because some stupid lying fuckwit claims something...

>> Pity about this bit

>> the researchers point out in the paper, hackers
>> would need to first hack and jailbreak the iPhone

>> Which isn't even possible with the iphone turned off FUCKWIT.

> Of course not

So it isnt even possible to load anything onto the iphone when its off,
fuckwit.

Oliver Closeoff

May 19, 2022, 4:08:28 PM5/19/22
On Thu, 19 May 2022 20:34:54 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-
Get a big person to explain it to you - how it works, FUCKWIT LOL

Rod Speed

May 19, 2022, 6:36:20 PM5/19/22
Oliver Closeoff <commo...@nospam.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Oliver Closeoff <commo...@nospam.org> wrote
>> > Rod Speed wrote

>> https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5q4vj/malware-can-be-loaded-even-onto-phones-that-are-turned-off-researchers-show#:~:text=New%20iPhones%20can%20be%20located,could%20take%20advantage%20of%20that.

>> > Of course not
>>
>> So it isnt even possible to load anything onto the iphone when its
>> off, fuckwit.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

Oliver Closeoff

May 20, 2022, 6:57:14 AM5/20/22
On Fri, 20 May 2022 08:36:14 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-
<yawn>

Rod Speed

May 20, 2022, 12:55:19 PM5/20/22

Whatawonderfulworld

May 20, 2022, 10:38:57 PM5/20/22
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in
If they spy in my phone, they'll get some great pictures of Sheep in
Lamb, and a lot of blacklisted spam numbers...

Rod Speed

May 21, 2022, 12:22:53 AM5/21/22
Whatawonderfulworld <F...@foobar.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
Not even possible if you have enough of a clue to have an iphone.

> they'll get some great pictures of Sheep in Lamb,

You bloody sheep shagger...

> and a lot of blacklisted spam numbers...

That is stupid given that they use a new number every time.

Whatawonderfulworld

May 21, 2022, 3:50:30 AM5/21/22
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in news:op.1mh3r7j5byq249
@pvr2.lan:
Been there hated that.

>> they'll get some great pictures of Sheep in Lamb,
>
> You bloody sheep shagger...

Close Farmer

>> and a lot of blacklisted spam numbers...
>
> That is stupid given that they use a new number every time.

Let the blacklisting commence. I have all the time in the world. As soon
as i hear the silence, and a click, thats it.

Mind you thats if i even get to the phone these days.

Fran

May 21, 2022, 3:50:27 PM5/21/22
On 21/05/2022 12:38 pm, Whatawonderfulworld wrote:

> If they spy in my phone, they'll get some great pictures of Sheep in
> Lamb, and a lot of blacklisted spam numbers...

LOL. On mine, they'd find garden pics, chook pics and cedar furniture
pics and about 25 phone numbers.

~Ördög~

May 21, 2022, 6:41:10 PM5/21/22
Fran

> Whatawonderfulworld
>
>> If they spy in my phone, they'll get some great pictures of Sheep in
>> Lamb, and a lot of blacklisted spam numbers...
>

> LOL. On mine, they'd find garden pics, chook pics and cedar furniture
> pics and about 25 phone numbers.

On my phone they find nothing of the sort. I don't take any pictures (I do
have a digital camera for that purpose exclusively given the better
quality). I also restrict my phone usage for emergencies and road
navigation, public transport info, weather report and similar.
After all, I still have my land line for verbal communication.

--
Ördög - - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Petzl

May 21, 2022, 6:50:34 PM5/21/22
On Sat, 21 May 2022 07:50:26 GMT, Whatawonderfulworld <F...@Foobar.com>
wrote:

>>> and a lot of blacklisted spam numbers...
>>
>> That is stupid given that they use a new number every time.
>>
>Let the blacklisting commence. I have all the time in the world. As soon
>as i hear the silence, and a click, thats it.
>
>Mind you thats if i even get to the phone these days.

Internet phones allow one to type in whatever number they like,
Easy to change, I have even had two (strangers) callers, call me
because my mobile number has been used as a the caller, I just tell
them to block my number.
Blocking though does work.
What drives them away is when they send a web address, I then
send/forward message to my Gmail, then report it as criminal phishing.
Both to the IP number and Registrar (they take the web page down).

If I do answer I give the spammer a CURSE which will cause his family
and friends to die slowly horribly and painfully.
That also works
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.