Queensland to relax vaccine mandates

br

Jun 23, 2022, 9:55:29 PM6/23/22
Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk announced that from 1am on June 30,
COVID-19 vaccinations would no longer be required for visitors to
residential aged care, disability accommodation or prisons.

Chief Health Officer John Gerrard will also revoke the high-risk worker
COVID-19 vaccine mandate in schools, early childhood education, outside
school care, kindergartens, family day care, police watch houses, youth
detention centres and airports.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-24/qld-coronavirus-covid-vaccination-restrictions-teachers-police/100958124

But wait, do not vaccine 'mandates' violate the Nuremburg code:

"The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give
consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of
choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit,
duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion"

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2011/04/BMJ_No_7070_Volume_313_The_Nuremberg_Code.pdf

How on earth were 'mandates' ever allowed in the first place, especially
mandates of a 'vaccine' which doesn't actually vaccinate anybody?

Rod Speed

Jun 24, 2022, 12:49:03 AM6/24/22
br <automa...@gmail.com> wrote

> Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk announced that from 1am on June 30,
> COVID-19 vaccinations would no longer be required for visitors to
> residential aged care, disability accommodation or prisons.

> Chief Health Officer John Gerrard will also revoke the high-risk worker
> COVID-19 vaccine mandate in schools, early childhood education, outside
> school care, kindergartens, family day care, police watch houses, youth
> detention centres and airports.

> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-24/qld-coronavirus-covid-vaccination-restrictions-teachers-police/100958124

> But wait, do not vaccine 'mandates' violate the Nuremburg code:

Corse not and even if they did, the code would be stupid.

> "The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

Wrong with some stuff that stops you dying of an infectious disease.

> This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give
> consent;

You are free to refuse to be vaccinated, but you don't get
to infect others if you do refuse to be vaccinated, stupid.

> should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice,
> without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress,
> overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion"

You are free to refuse to be vaccinated, but you don't get
to infect others if you do refuse to be vaccinated, stupid.

> https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2011/04/BMJ_No_7070_Volume_313_The_Nuremberg_Code.pdf

That has no basis in law, stupid.

> How on earth were 'mandates' ever allowed in the first place, especially
> mandates of a 'vaccine' which doesn't actually vaccinate anybody?

Corse it vaccinates the vaccinated individual, stupid.

Ozix

Jun 24, 2022, 4:04:59 AM6/24/22
br wrote:

> How on earth were 'mandates' ever allowed in the first place, especially
> mandates of a 'vaccine' which doesn't actually vaccinate anybody?

another Merkin on night-shift from the anti-vax brigade?

Fran

Jun 24, 2022, 11:26:39 PM6/24/22
On 24/06/2022 11:55 am, br wrote:

> But wait, do not vaccine 'mandates' violate the Nuremburg code:

Nope.

> "The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
> This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give
> consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of
> choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit,
> duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion"
>
> https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2011/04/BMJ_No_7070_Volume_313_The_Nuremberg_Code.pdf
>

> How on earth were 'mandates' ever allowed in the first place, especially
> mandates of a 'vaccine' which doesn't actually vaccinate anybody?

Read up on Typhoid Mary and what happened to her and why. That may have
happened in the US but Public Health legislation right round the world
is there for a very good reasons and those reasons reflect why that
legislation is SUPER powerful.

It's there for the protection of the vast majority of society and not
for clueless knobs who like to witter on about their sovereign and other
spurious 'rights'.

Petzl

Jun 24, 2022, 11:58:26 PM6/24/22
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 13:26:37 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote:
Still no evidence that Covid is worse than flu.

The best defense against SPEADING BOTH is to wear a mask.
If you catch cold or flu wear a mask.

Best defense against catching is to wash hands, face Eyes, sniff water
up nose then gargle after coming home. Before always wash hands often.
The so called vaccines are not working with vaccinated 5 times still
catching it.

Typhoid is a different disease.
<https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/diseases/typhoid>
--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,

Rod Speed

Jun 25, 2022, 12:40:59 AM6/25/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Fran <gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
> wrote
>> br wrote

>>> But wait, do not vaccine 'mandates' violate the Nuremburg code:

>> Nope.

>>> "The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
>>> This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give
>>> consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of
>>> choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud,
>>> deceit,
>>> duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion"
>>>
>>> https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2011/04/BMJ_No_7070_Volume_313_The_Nuremberg_Code.pdf
>>>

>>> How on earth were 'mandates' ever allowed in the first place,
>>> especially
>>> mandates of a 'vaccine' which doesn't actually vaccinate anybody?
>>
>> Read up on Typhoid Mary and what happened to her and why. That may have
>> happened in the US but Public Health legislation right round the world
>> is there for a very good reasons and those reasons reflect why that
>> legislation is SUPER powerful.
>>
>> It's there for the protection of the vast majority of society and not
>> for clueless knobs who like to witter on about their sovereign and other
>> spurious 'rights'.

> Still no evidence that Covid is worse than flu.

Bullshit. The obvious difference is that you can infect
others with covid before you have any symptoms at all.

> The best defense against SPEADING BOTH is to wear a mask.

The best defence against spreadint covid is to get vaccinated
to reduce the chance of you getting infected and passing it on
to others before you have any symptoms.

> If you catch cold or flu wear a mask.

And the rate at which those in hospital got infected even when the
staff were all wearing masks proves that masks arent very effective
at all, and that is much better masks than the general public have.

Better than nothing, but that is about it.

The best defense is not mixing with other people, get stuff delivered.

> Best defense against catching is to wash hands, face Eyes, sniff water
> up nose then gargle after coming home.

The best defense against catching is to not leave home in the first place.

> Before always wash hands often.

Makes more sense to stay home.

> The so called vaccines

Nothing so called about them.

> are not working

Corse they work to radically reduce the risk of getting
seriously sick or dying if you do get infected.

> with vaccinated 5 times still catching it.

But not being killed by it at anything like the rate that the unvaccinated
are.

> Typhoid is a different disease.
> <https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/diseases/typhoid>

But the same isolation precautions still apply.

Petzl

Jun 25, 2022, 1:19:24 AM6/25/22
Same for colds/Flu

>> The best defense against SPEADING BOTH is to wear a mask.
>
>The best defence against spreadint covid is to get vaccinated
>to reduce the chance of you getting infected and passing it on
>to others before you have any symptoms.

This has not been proved.
Plus there has been serious affects by persons cause by vaccinations
including death.

>> If you catch cold or flu wear a mask.
>
>And the rate at which those in hospital got infected even when the
>staff were all wearing masks proves that masks arent very effective
>at all, and that is much better masks than the general public have.

Yes there are plague masks good for 2 hours use

>Better than nothing, but that is about it.

A mask works the other way
One reduces the spread of Covid/Flu/Colds by wearing a mask Does not
stop a mask wearer from catching it.

>The best defense is not mixing with other people, get stuff delivered.

Applies to both Covid and Flu/colds

>> Best defense against catching is to wash hands, face Eyes, sniff water
>> up nose then gargle after coming home.
>
>The best defense against catching is to not leave home in the first place.

not practical, but yes

>> Before always wash hands often.
>
>Makes more sense to stay home.

not practical, but yes

>> The so called vaccines
>
>Nothing so called about them.

Other than they did not stop lock downs, for a illness no worse than a
mild cold

>> are not working
>
>Corse they work to radically reduce the risk of getting
>seriously sick or dying if you do get infected.

That's the propaganda spin.
Reality
Allowed Biden crime gang to get elected by allowing unwatched "ballot
stuff" boxes to be loaded/stuffed by 2000 mules with fake Biden
votes. All happened to "protect voters from Covid contact"
https://youtu.be/vQG12dPsGNQ

>> with vaccinated 5 times still catching it.
>
>But not being killed by it at anything like the rate that the unvaccinated
>are.

The death rates are the same as for Flu/Colds.
Don't like to add that the Flu vaccine for me has worked for 3 years
so far?
The covid Vaccine has not!

>> Typhoid is a different disease.
>> <https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/diseases/typhoid>
>
>But the same isolation precautions still apply.

But for a very real and horrible disease
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Ozix

Jun 25, 2022, 1:35:55 AM6/25/22
Petzl wrote:
> Plus there has been serious affects by persons cause by vaccinations
> including death.
>>
>>Phuck you must be reading some garbage rightard websites...
Adverse reactions to vaccines: about 2 per 1000
Adverse reactions to catching rona more like 200 per 1000

Rod Speed

Jun 25, 2022, 1:58:20 AM6/25/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
Wrong, as always.

>>> The best defense against SPEADING BOTH is to wear a mask.
>>
>> The best defence against spreadint covid is to get vaccinated
>> to reduce the chance of you getting infected and passing it on
>> to others before you have any symptoms.

> This has not been proved.

Yes it has.

> Plus there has been serious affects by persons cause by vaccinations
> including death.

Sweet fuck all of that compared with the
serious effects including death due to covid.

>>> If you catch cold or flu wear a mask.

>> And the rate at which those in hospital got infected even when the
>> staff were all wearing masks proves that masks arent very effective
>> at all, and that is much better masks than the general public have.

> Yes there are plague masks good for 2 hours use

Bullshit.

>> Better than nothing, but that is about it.

> A mask works the other way

Must why surgeons wear them, stupid.

And why those doing PCR tests wear them.

> One reduces the spread of Covid/Flu/Colds by wearing a mask

> Does not stop a mask wearer from catching it.

Wrong, as always.

>> The best defense is not mixing with other people, get stuff delivered.

> Applies to both Covid and Flu/colds

Contrary to your previous pig ignorant claim.

>>> Best defense against catching is to wash hands, face Eyes, sniff water
>>> up nose then gargle after coming home.

>> The best defense against catching is to not leave home in the first
>> place.

> not practical,

Corse it is. Even you should be able to work out how to get stuff
delivered.

> but yes

>>> Before always wash hands often.

>> Makes more sense to stay home.

> not practical,

Corse it is. Even you should be able to work out how to get stuff
delivered.

> but yes

>>> The so called vaccines

>> Nothing so called about them.

> Other than they did not stop lock downs,

Because they don't eliminate infection, stupid.

> for a illness no worse than a mild cold

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

The common cold didn't kill more than 10M people, stupid.

>>> are not working

>> Corse they work to radically reduce the risk of getting
>> seriously sick or dying if you do get infected.

> That's the propaganda spin.

Nope, thats the fact.

<reams of your even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

>>> with vaccinated 5 times still catching it.

>> But not being killed by it at anything like the rate that the
>> unvaccinated are.

> The death rates are the same as for Flu/Colds.

Wrong, as always. In fact the death rate due to colds and flu
was almost zero when people were dying like flys due to covid.

> Don't like to add that the Flu vaccine for me has worked for 3 years
> so far?

I have never had a flu vaccination and haven't had the flu decades.

> The covid Vaccine has not!

You haven't got infected with covid so you don't know that, stupid.

>>> Typhoid is a different disease.
>>> <https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/diseases/typhoid>

>> But the same isolation precautions still apply.

> But for a very real and horrible disease

True in spades of covid.

br

Jun 27, 2022, 8:09:46 PM6/27/22
On 24/6/22 14:48, Rod Speed wrote:

> You are free to refuse to be vaccinated, but you don't get
> to infect others if you do refuse to be vaccinated, stupid.

This argument might apply if the clotshot succeeded in vaccinating
people, but as it does not, it doesnt.

Fran

Jun 27, 2022, 8:58:41 PM6/27/22
Huh???????????

abc

Jul 13, 2022, 6:03:21 PM7/13/22
By now the authorities have been forced to admit the "vaccines" do not
actually vaccinate anybody in the sense of stopping them from getting
the disease or passing it on.

This explains why infection rates went sky high earlier this year right
about the time they were boasting 90%+ "vaccination" rates.

Now everybody has got it or will get it. Luckily natural immunity from
having got and survived the disease is better protection than the
'vaccines'.

Rod Speed

Jul 13, 2022, 7:06:35 PM7/13/22
On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 08:03:16 +1000, abc <automa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 28/6/22 10:58, Fran wrote:

>>> This argument might apply if the clotshot succeeded in vaccinating
>>> people, but as it does not, it doesnt.
>> Huh???????????
>>

> By now the authorities have been forced to admit the "vaccines" do not
> actually vaccinate anybody in the sense of stopping them from getting
> the disease or passing it on.

Another bare faced anti vaxer lie. While they dont stop that,
like any vaccine they so significantly reduce that.

> This explains why infection rates went sky high earlier this year right
> about the time they were boasting 90%+ "vaccination" rates.

Nope, dope.

> Now everybody has got it or will get it.

Another bare faced anti vaxer lie.

> Luckily natural immunity from having got and survived the disease is
> better protection than the 'vaccines'.

Another bare faced anti vaxer lie.

And what matters is that once you have been vaccinated, you are
MUCH less likely to need to be hospitalised or be killed by the virus
than if you had not been vaccinated.

Falscher Bruce

Jul 14, 2022, 7:58:32 AM7/14/22
On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 6:03:21 AM UTC+8, abc wrote:

> By now the authorities have been forced to admit the "vaccines" do not
> actually vaccinate anybody in the sense of stopping them from getting
> the disease or passing it on.
>
> This explains why infection rates went sky high earlier this year right
> about the time they were boasting 90%+ "vaccination" rates.
>
> Now everybody has got it or will get it. Luckily natural immunity from
> having got and survived the disease is better protection than the
> 'vaccines'.

Wrong fuckwit. Omicron subvariants have more differences the the spike protein than in the older variants of concern. People who caught earlier Omicron are not protected for newer mutations. It evades "natural immunity" as well as vaccines designed 2 years ago.

abc

Jul 14, 2022, 9:05:28 PM7/14/22
You may actually be correct about this. However the good news is that
the Omicron variant does provide immunity to the earlier Wuhan and Delta
variants, and is less dangerous than those, ie little worse than the flu
or common cold.

>It evades "natural immunity" as well as vaccines designed 2 years ago.

This points to a problem with the vaccines: they are dealing with
yesterday's disease. The virus mutates faster than they can develop a
vaccine for it.

Rod Speed

Jul 14, 2022, 11:59:11 PM7/14/22
On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 11:05:22 +1000, abc <automa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 14/7/22 21:58, Falscher Bruce wrote:
>> On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 6:03:21 AM UTC+8, abc wrote:
>>>>

>>> Now everybody has got it or will get it. Luckily natural immunity from
>>> having got and survived the disease is better protection than the
>>> 'vaccines'.
>> Wrong fuckwit. Omicron subvariants have more differences the the spike
>> protein than in the older variants of >concern. People who caught
>> earlier Omicron are not protected for newer mutations.
>
> You may actually be correct about this. However the good news is that
> the Omicron variant does provide immunity to the earlier Wuhan and Delta
> variants, and is less dangerous than those, ie little worse than the flu
> or common cold.
>
>> It evades "natural immunity" as well as vaccines designed 2 years ago.
>
> This points to a problem with the vaccines:

Nope, dope.

> they are dealing with yesterday's disease.

All vaccines do, stupid.

> The virus mutates faster than they can develop a vaccine for it.

So does influenza. Its still a useful vaccine anyway, fuckwit.

Long Lost Lamey

Jul 15, 2022, 7:43:31 PM7/15/22
And now Annastacia Palaszczuk is having a panic attack, forcing Albo to
bring forward National Cabinet. Stupid moll got rid of her COVID-zero
CHO and replaced him with mister Swedish herd immunity simp.
Get yer vaccination rate up, stupid bitch.

abc

Jul 17, 2022, 7:29:01 PM7/17/22
On 14/7/22 21:58, Falscher Bruce wrote:
You may actually be correct about this. However the good news is that
the Omicron variant does provide immunity to the earlier Wuhan and Delta
variants, and is less dangerous than those, ie little worse than the flu
or common cold.

>It evades "natural immunity" as well as vaccines designed 2 years ago.

This points to a problem with the vaccines: they are dealing with
yesterday's disease. The virus mutates faster than they can develop a
vaccine for it.

Rod Speed

Jul 17, 2022, 7:42:59 PM7/17/22
On Mon, 18 Jul 2022 09:28:54 +1000, abc <automa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 14/7/22 21:58, Falscher Bruce wrote:
>> On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 6:03:21 AM UTC+8, abc wrote:
>

>>> Now everybody has got it or will get it. Luckily natural immunity from
>>> having got and survived the disease is better protection than the
>>> 'vaccines'.
>> Wrong fuckwit. Omicron subvariants have more differences the the spike
>> protein than in the older variants of >concern. People who caught
>> earlier Omicron are not protected for newer mutations.
>
> You may actually be correct about this. However the good news is that
> the Omicron variant does provide immunity to the earlier Wuhan and Delta
> variants, and is less dangerous than those, ie little worse than the flu
> or common cold.

More of your mindless anti vaxer bullshit.

Pity about the 50 it kills per day.