Pro-VAXXERS are just DRUG PUSHERS for BIG PHARMA.

amazon

Oct 18, 2021, 5:54:32 AM10/18/21
At their own expense.

That should tell you something about their lack of intelligence.

Piper nigrum

Oct 18, 2021, 6:31:39 AM10/18/21
My Usenet adventures as a neglected brain-dead troll, amazon::

> At their own expense.

Sure. Trump never pays his wanker supporters

> That should tell you something about their lack of intelligence.

It does. These confused MAGA drones have no brains either.

--
spicing up your life

Dick

Oct 18, 2021, 5:03:34 PM10/18/21
In article <d2cbJ.323180$c0G7....@fx09.ams4>
Piper nigrum <pipe...@piperaceae.piper> wrote:

> My Usenet adventures as a neglected brain-dead troll, amazon::
>
> > At their own expense.
>
> Sure. Trump never pays wankers

That's smart business!

Whatever

Oct 18, 2021, 5:46:35 PM10/18/21
Dick

> In article <d2cbJ.323180$c0G7....@fx09.ams4> Piper nigrum
> <pipe...@piperaceae.piper> wrote:
>>
>> My Usenet adventures as a neglected brain-dead troll, amazon::
>>
>> > At their own expense.
>>
>> Sure. Trump never pays his wanker supporters
>
> That's smart business!

Not really!
Fact: all significant Trump supporters are grifting wankers

More facts:
Eventually they all go broke just like stupid Rudy Giuliani
Then they won't be "important" enough to push Trump's bullshit up hill
And then Trump will be fucked!

Newsflash:
aus.politics has fucking nothing to do with Austin, Texas!
Posting MAGA shit to this ng makes you look fucking stupid.

--
You don't say!

Byker

Oct 24, 2021, 1:19:12 PM10/24/21
"Whatever" wrote in message news:ZWlbJ.1024041$6P3.9...@fx03.ams4...

> Newsflash: aus.politics has fucking nothing to do with Austin, Texas!

How about Austria?