Two very good reasons NOT to vote for any LNP candidates at this upcoming election

*Ördög*

Jan 14, 2022, 5:06:52 PMJan 14
*Years after Volkswagen emissions scandal, still no 'cop on the beat' for
fuel consumption, say motoring bodies*
/By political reporter Jake Evans, ABC News, Australia/
<https://tinyurl.com/y9cxparj>

*Key points*

- Labor has backed a push for real-world car emissions testing

- Motoring bodies say lab results are unreliable and are costing
consumers and the environment

- They say car makers are incentivised to perform for the lab,
not the road
~~~

Well, as we all have seen it before one can't really expect any properly
functioning consumer interests protecting measures out of that LNP pro-
big business political block, now not even mentioning the carbon and
other pollution emission related problems related to this very same
matter.

NEXT:

*This WA town just topped 50 degrees Celsius – a dangerous temperature
many Australians will have to get used to*

/The Conversation, analysis by Andrew King, ABC News, Australia/
<https://tinyurl.com/yh5jywen>

" ....
*Climate change is cranking up the heat*

Should these temperatures be a surprise? Sadly, no. Australia has warmed
by around 1.4C since 1910, well ahead of the global average of 1.1C. ...

... So you might think you don't need to worry about 50C heatwaves. But
as the climate continues to warm, heatwave conditions are expected to
become much more common and extreme across the continent.

In urban areas, roads and concrete soak up the sun's heat, raising
maximum temperatures by several degrees and making for dangerous
conditions.

Even if we keep global warming below 2C in line with the Paris Agreement,
we can still expect to see our first 50C days in Sydney and Melbourne in
coming years. In January 2020 the Western Sydney suburb of Penrith came
very close, reaching 48.9C."

~~~
Yeah, rest assured our ruling LNP cronies will NOT suffer from this heat,
they just turn the AC into high gear no matter what it costs.
At least Labor is committed to do more about climate change mitigation
than that do nothing LNP.

Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Petzl

Jan 14, 2022, 6:57:02 PMJan 14
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:06:50 GMT, *Ördög* <de...@your.service.org>
wrote:
flush

>*Climate change is cranking up the heat*

Another Ordog imaginary problem!
Communist aproach.
Imaginary problems are easier to fix than real ones.
You don't have to fix anything, just look like you have!
--
Petzl
Stalin has decreed that murder is a capitalist disease; there is no

"Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
paradise" does not have immigrant crime and remove anyone stating
different!.

Ördög, the real Devil

Jan 14, 2022, 8:28:12 PMJan 14
Petz

> Ördög

> flush
Deleted content instantly restored below:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
*Years after Volkswagen emissions scandal, still no 'cop on the beat' for
fuel consumption, say motoring bodies*
/By political reporter Jake Evans, ABC News, Australia/
<https://tinyurl.com/y9cxparj>
*Key points*

- Labor has backed a push for real-world car emissions testing

- Motoring bodies say lab results are unreliable and are costing
consumers and the environment

- They say car makers are incentivised to perform for the lab,
not the road

NEXT:

*This WA town just topped 50 degrees Celsius – a dangerous temperature
many Australians will have to get used to*

/The Conversation, analysis by Andrew King, ABC News, Australia/
<https://tinyurl.com/yh5jywen>

" ....
*Climate change is cranking up the heat*

Should these temperatures be a surprise? Sadly, no. Australia has warmed
by around 1.4C since 1910, well ahead of the global average of 1.1C. ...

... So you might think you don't need to worry about 50C heatwaves. But as
the climate continues to warm, heatwave conditions are expected to become
much more common and extreme across the continent.

In urban areas, roads and concrete soak up the sun's heat, raising maximum
temperatures by several degrees and making for dangerous conditions.

Even if we keep global warming below 2C in line with the Paris Agreement,
we can still expect to see our first 50C days in Sydney and Melbourne in
coming years. In January 2020 the Western Sydney suburb of Penrith came
very close, reaching 48.9C."

> Another Ordog imaginary problem!

Only imaginary until it happens to you.
I don't envy you living on your Shitboxville park bench accommodation in
50 degrees Celsius plus.

> Communist aproach.

Providing consumer protection and dealing with climate change and its
major causes has bugger all to do with "communism".

Of course, alt-right creeps like you use "communist" as some kind of
swear word without having even the remotest idea what it actually means.

> Imaginary problems are easier to fix than real ones.

Climate change, pollution and ripping off consumers is everything but
imaginary...no matter what hard-capitalist creeps of the LNP preaching
about it. They try desperately to con the public...this has worked like
charms on you!

Yeah, rest assured our ruling LNP cronies will NOT suffer from this heat,
they just turn the AC into high gear no matter what it costs.
At least Labor is committed to do more about climate change mitigation
than that do nothing LNP.

~~~
~~~
Trashing Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> Stalin has decreed that murder is a capitalist disease

He is still dead and will remain so for the foreseeable future.
Who cares what that megalomaniac and paranoid personal cult dictator of
the USSR declared as part of his mind numbing propaganda.

> "Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
> paradise"

That's right so far.
OZ is secular --- check
OZ is multicultural --- check

> does not have immigrant crime

That is bull. Hate to disappoint your delusions Petz dear, but!
Its worth noting that crime stats show crimes committed by immigrants are
far less that crime by true blue Australians.

Next!

> and remove anyone stating different!.

Careful your bogan conspiracy kookery is showing, Petz dear!
Yea, yeah ,yea, we already heard it before...George Soros, Bill Gates,
the UN, the EU, the Secret World Government and all those shapes
shifting communist space aliens are all out to get your drunken bogan
arse ilk.
~~

--
Ördög - the real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- village idiots like Petz!

Henry Ford

Jan 14, 2022, 10:25:48 PMJan 14
*Ördög* wrote:
> *Years after Volkswagen emissions scandal, still no 'cop on the beat' for
> fuel consumption, say motoring bodies*
> /By political reporter Jake Evans, ABC News, Australia/
> <https://tinyurl.com/y9cxparj>

Well was understandable while GMH was churning out Commodores with 6.2
litres V8 engines, but that was over 4 years ago....

Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster

Jan 14, 2022, 10:49:22 PMJan 14
Nice try, but still a plonk.

Killfile adjusted as required!