are there not many business-people in the Liberal party nowadays?

Falscher Bruce

Jan 12, 2022, 5:03:51 AM1/12/22
If there were, I expect they would have predicted that an exploding pandemic would cripple warehouses, trucking companies, health care, factories et cetera.
So are most of them originally Young Liberals from uni, who became party Apparatchiks, then scored a seat, with little experience in a real job?

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 10:47:48 AM1/12/22
Falscher Bruce <bru...@topmail.co.nz> wrote
Can't think of too many at all who never had a real job.

Unlike with Labor.

Trevor Wilson

Jan 12, 2022, 12:26:46 PM1/12/22
On 12/01/2022 9:03 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
> If there were, I expect they would have predicted that an exploding pandemic would cripple warehouses, trucking companies, health care, factories et cetera.
> So are most of them originally Young Liberals from uni, who became party Apparatchiks, then scored a seat, with little experience in a real job?

**Oh, I dunno about that. Our brilliant PM has an impressive resume':

https://www.crikey.com.au/2019/02/11/scott-morrison-career/

Then again, perhaps not so impressive, but he has worked in real jobs.

Just.

Fran

Jan 12, 2022, 3:14:10 PM1/12/22
On 12/01/2022 9:03 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
> If there were, I expect they would have predicted that an exploding pandemic would cripple warehouses, trucking companies, health care, factories et cetera.
> So are most of them originally Young Liberals from uni, who became party Apparatchiks, then scored a seat, with little experience in a real job?

I suspect this govt just suffers from generalised incompetence and
corruption. On every issue and in every area there are stuff ups -
some more noticeable than others.

Just making sure a house is well supplied with the essentials during a
pandemic should be enough to give these bozos a few clues but it seems
they are so out of touch with even that level of basic, they have no
idea when it comes to what to do with the country in a pandemic. And
these ninnies have also villified, privatised and gutted the APS to such
an extent that it's no longer up to the job.

This mob need to go. They even fail to even recognise the fundamental
fact in politics and is that they need to be accountable to the
Australian public.

Jimsimo

Jan 12, 2022, 3:21:51 PM1/12/22

"Fran" <f2r...@loonynutters.com> wrote in message
> On 12/01/2022 9:03 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
>> If there were, I expect they would have predicted that an exploding
>> pandemic would cripple warehouses, trucking companies, health care,
>> factories et cetera.
>> So are most of them originally Young Liberals from uni, who became party
>> Apparatchiks, then scored a seat, with little experience in a real job?
>

> I suspect this govt just suffers from generalised incompetence and
> corruption.

And yet we managed one of the best results in the entire
world with covid. Only New Zealand, Taiwan and Vietnam
early on did better than us.

On every issue and in every area there are stuff ups -
> some more noticeable than others.

It would be a fucking sight more surprising if there wasn’t
given that it’s the worst pandemic in living memory.

<reams of your even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Fran

Jan 12, 2022, 3:28:18 PM1/12/22
:-)) You're being overly kind. That article is a litany of him using
his network where "jobs for the boys" is standard practice.

Petzl

Jan 12, 2022, 3:59:43 PM1/12/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 07:21:45 +1100, "Jimsimo" <hh7...@gmail.com>
wrote:
What no votes for Anthony Albanese and miss out on his Very Fast Train
to Newcastle?
<https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-02/anthony-albanese-pledges-sydney-newcastle-fast-rail-funds/100734900>
https://t.ly/Ix64
Wonder if Fran has bought a ticket on it?
--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,

*Ördög*

Jan 12, 2022, 4:28:05 PM1/12/22
It was NOT written by Jimsimo:

> <reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Sure! Done as instructed!

FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.

Killfile adjusted as required!

🤮️ 🖕️ ☠️ 👎️ 😱️ 👹️

Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Fran

Jan 12, 2022, 4:58:17 PM1/12/22
On 13/01/2022 7:21 am, Jimsimo wrote:

> "Fran" <f2r...@loonynutters.com> wrote in message
>> On 12/01/2022 9:03 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
>>> If there were, I expect they would have predicted that an exploding
>>> pandemic would cripple warehouses, trucking companies, health care,
>>> factories et cetera.
>>> So are most of them originally Young Liberals from uni, who became
>>> party Apparatchiks, then scored a seat, with little experience in a
>>> real job?
>>

>> I suspect this govt just suffers from generalised incompetence and
>> corruption.
>
> And yet we managed one of the best results in the entire
> world with covid. Only New Zealand, Taiwan and Vietnam
> early on did better than us.

This dumbo has reading difficulties!

Fran

Jan 12, 2022, 4:59:21 PM1/12/22
On 13/01/2022 8:28 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> It was NOT written by Jimsimo:
>

>> <reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>
>
> Sure! Done as instructed!

> FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.
>
> Killfile adjusted as required!

:-)) I did the same.

Ördög, the real Devil

Jan 12, 2022, 5:04:51 PM1/12/22
Petz

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/ snip more wanker crap manually /

> Fran
>> Falscher Bruce
>>> If there were, I expect they would have predicted that an exploding
>>> pandemic would cripple warehouses, trucking companies, health care,
>>> factories et cetera.
>>> So are most of them originally Young Liberals from uni, who became
>>> party Apparatchiks, then scored a seat, with little experience in a
>>> real job?

It seems LNP politicians use their government positions to wait for the
right moment to jump into an golden job in the private sector during
their time in office.

>> I suspect this govt just suffers from generalised incompetence and
>> corruption.
>> On every issue and in every area there are stuff ups -
>> some more noticeable than others.

Yes. That is a fact.
This corrupt mob must go.

> What no votes for Anthony Albanese and miss out on his Very Fast Train
> to Newcastle?

Nice whataboutist crap, Petz dear. Do you have a random comment generator
in your cavernous head running on GoonBag fumes?

Is Albanese in government now? Is he responsible for all those coirrupt
LNP stuff ups over the year of sitting at the helm of Australia.

> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-02/anthony-albanese-pledges-sydney-
newcastle-fast-rail-funds/100734900>
> https://t.ly/Ix64

Over the years many government have been toying with the idea of finally
building a very fast train on the East coast of Australia. So far all
they have produced was bucket loads of reports filling up waste paper
recycling centres.

Yes, Australia needs a very fast train, yes it is possible to build one
and yes it is likely to cost a lot of money. It is an important
investment for the future of the country, something governments barely
surviving from one election cycle to the next tend to find too risky to
go into.

However a Sydney to Newcastle fast rail connection is absolutely not very
ambitious nor it is a difficult project to actually realise.
But even a Penrith to City fast rail, which is just as much needed, has
been ignored by state governments for decades after decades.

> Wonder if Fran has bought a ticket on it?

Why would she? Does she have any reason to travel to Newcastle?
She seem to be happy where she is now!

I assume no matter what trains are on offer you would restrict your
travel ambitions to joyriding your little tank around your Shitboxville
park-bench residence.

🤪️ 🤪️ 🤪️

~~~
~~~
Trashing Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> We ...

We??? i.e. your multiple personality disorder?
We??? i. e. the retarded alt-right Usenet propaganda brigade?

> ...know the Dumb3 are lying.

That Dumb3 --- crazed Aridumb Berenjerk
the self nominated Einstein version 2.0

--- Mounting Magpies Johnny (and myriads of nyms),
the LJH sock-puppeteer

--- Rod Speed

Their lackey --- Petz the designated village idiot of aus.politics

Yes, their bread and butter are constant lying!

" they know they are lying,"
" they know we know they are lying,"
" we know they know we know they are lying,"
" but they are still lying."

How true.
Alt-right nutjobs and conspiracy kooks always reject reality, rational
thinking and truth.
Anything that is pushed into the public domain from their repugnant cyber
hiding places is utter rubbish and pure repugnant hate filled far-right
propaganda.

You, Petz dear can whinge till the cows come home but that fascist
dystopian theocracy you are wishing for so badly ain't coming ... yet!

So tough cookie! Get used to it or just implode in self righteous Xtian
fundy fury and hate...but do bugger off at any rate.
This endless accusatory whinge of yours is getting so bloody
boooooooooooooooooooooring!
Let's face it Petz ... no regular reader here gives a shit anymore about
your regurgitated sigs.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny, Kosmo,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 5:10:22 PM1/12/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Jimsimo <hh7...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Fran <f2r...@loonynutters.com> wrote
>>> Falscher Bruce wrote

>>> I suspect this govt just suffers from generalised incompetence and
>>> corruption.
>>
>>And yet we managed one of the best results in the entire
>>world with covid. Only New Zealand, Taiwan and Vietnam
>>early on did better than us.
>>
>>On every issue and in every area there are stuff ups -
>>> some more noticeable than others.
>>
>>It would be a fucking sight more surprising if there wasn't
>>given that it's the worst pandemic in living memory.
>>
>><reams of your even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

> What no votes for Anthony Albanese and miss
> out on his Very Fast Train to Newcastle?

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to go to Newcastle ?
Yeah, she just did.

Jimsimo

Jan 12, 2022, 5:11:58 PM1/12/22
Fran <f2r...@loonynutters.com> wrote
You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Flan fucker

Jan 12, 2022, 5:14:49 PM1/12/22
Fran <f2r...@loonynutters.com> wrote
> On 13/01/2022 7:21 am, Jimsimo wrote:

Petzl

Jan 12, 2022, 5:35:58 PM1/12/22
When I moved to Campbelltown we had a completed rail line East Hills
to Glenfield.
Unsworth Labor would not allow a train on it for years, because John
Elliott had some scam going for the VFT consortium to buy it from
Labor. 1988 Labor was kicked out and the Liberal government they had
Tangara trains running on it straight away.

First train due to leave Campbelltown 5:30am, Labor Unsworth somehow
got that trip cancelled so they could fly to Campbelltown by
helicopter at around 10am for a photoshoot claiming credit that they
never were entitled to.
They got off the train at East Hills (not central) to get into a
Government car to be driven away.
As usual Labor has done nothing but harm Campbelltown, although it is
a Labor Houso stronghold.
--
Petzl
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.

*Ördög*

Jan 12, 2022, 5:45:02 PM1/12/22
This was written by the nymshifter LNP troll now posing as Flan fucker:

> I never could bullshit my way out of a wet paper bag.

Noticed!