Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

Another Abbott Bushism

조회수 24회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Crazy Horse

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 13. 오후 9:20:1614. 6. 13.
받는사람
Good luck 'Mike': Tony Abbott gets Socceroos skipper's name wrong.

http://www.smh.com.au/fifa-world-cup-2014/australia-2014/good-luck-mike-tony-abbott-gets-socceroos-skippers-name-wrong-20140614-zs7q2.html

There's the stumblebum standing in front of the Australian flag, drapped in a Socceroos flag, in a quest for a few votes and he buggers it up completely because he's too stupid to remember the name of the captain. LOL

Fair Dinkum! That cretin Abbott is starting to make Dubya look like a genius.

Australia's embarrassment:
http://tinyurl.com/qdlx3bz

-----------

Go Canadia!
http://www.whereistheproblem.net/

Bill "The Rapist" Shorten

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 13. 오후 9:26:4314. 6. 13.
받는사람
On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:20:16 -0700 (PDT), Crazy Horse aka Dame Dead
Head Fred (previously known as Sergay and bringnobrainalong, the
midget Russian maggot)
>Good luck 'Mike': Tony Abbott gets Socceroos skipper's name wrong.

Who gives a flying fuck about wog ball?

Only wogs, like you. You are your ilk will never be accepted as
Australians.

Piss off with your woggy game.

Such a sissy game, they wouldn't last one minute in Rugby League, the
dives they take.

Cheating bastards.

No interest to the average true blue Aussie, of which you are not.

But, if we want to mention stupidity when opening mouth, how about
these from you?

<chuckle>

(Time again to rub your slimy semen slurping face in these comments of
yours:-)

�Abbott our next PM?
They have to be kidding.�

�Abbott is unelectable.
He's about as popular as a turd in a swimming pool.�

�Tony Abbott won't become PM because women hate creeps.
They won't vote for a weirdo who spent three years studying to be a
Catholic priest locked away from women in an all male seminary honing
his misogyny.�

�And just around the corner:
* Seeing off Tony Abbott�

�At this rate Labor's a shoe-in.�

"Abbott our next PM?
They have to be kidding.
Does anyone really believe that the Australian people will vote for a
misogynist who spent three years studying to become a priest? �

�As Stephen Smith accurately said, as we get closer to the election
and
people see the whites of Tony's eyes there'll be a mass exodus away
from the Coalition. �

�Yep! The latest opinion polls are starting to prove Smith right.
Let's see, four months to go.
Four months of watching the Coalition sweat as their hopes of forming
government crashes and burns around them. �

�There'll be no tears of joy when Labor wins, more of an anti-climax
because it's a given. �

�Labor will win the election despite an American's insistence that the
Coalition must win to protect his business interests.

Question to above:- "By how many seats would that be?|

Your answer: "At least five. �

� And Kevin Sept 07 will destroy the Mongoloid Monk.
Put your house on it!�

�You don't seriously think that the Australian people will install
Tony
(mad as a cut snake) Abbott into the Lodge do you? ROTFLMAO"

�Labor's campaign a dog's breakfast.
That's okay! A drovers dog could beat Abbott even before breakfast.�

�Labor will win the next federal election.�.

Bawahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaqhaha.

What a discredited immature wog boy you are. Irrelevant, stupid,
moronic all
come to mind when thinking of you!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

--

Political Correctness- "Political correctness is a doctrine fostered
by the delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by the mainstream media,

- R.J. Wiedemann, Lt. Col. USMC Ret.

Dechucka

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 13. 오후 9:32:4914. 6. 13.
받는사람

"Bill "The Rapist" Shorten" <can't.keep.my....@philanderer.com>
wrote in message news:lt8np9ldliuiee8g8...@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:20:16 -0700 (PDT), Crazy Horse aka Dame Dead
> Head Fred (previously known as Sergay and bringnobrainalong, the
> midget Russian maggot)
>>Good luck 'Mike': Tony Abbott gets Socceroos skipper's name wrong.
>
> Who gives a flying fuck about wog ball?
>
> Only wogs, like you. You are your ilk will never be accepted as
> Australians.
>
> Piss off with your woggy game.
>
> Such a sissy game, they wouldn't last one minute in Rugby League, the
> dives they take.
>
> Cheating bastards.
>
> No interest to the average true blue Aussie, of which you are not.
>
> But, if we want to mention stupidity when opening mouth, how about
> these from you?

you're a nasty bigoted, foul mouthed, little thing who thinks stealing is
OK. No wonder your an Abbott fanboi and a rusted on Liberal PPH

Bill "The Rapist" Shorten

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 13. 오후 9:44:4514. 6. 13.
받는사람
That's me Dud Fucka.

Unlike you I am honest about my thoughts and behaviour.

Dechucka

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 13. 오후 10:07:1114. 6. 13.

wrote in message news:gs9np9tes3u9tfgvh...@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:32:49 +1000, "Dechucka"
> <Dechu...@hotmail.com.au> wrote:
>

>>"Bill "The Rapist" Shorten" <can't.keep.my....@philanderer.com>
>>wrote in message news:lt8np9ldliuiee8g8...@4ax.com...
>>> On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:20:16 -0700 (PDT), Crazy Horse aka Dame Dead
>>> Head Fred (previously known as Sergay and bringnobrainalong, the
>>> midget Russian maggot)
>>>
>>> Who gives a flying fuck about wog ball?
>>>
>>> Only wogs, like you. You are your ilk will never be accepted as
>>> Australians.
>>>
>>> Piss off with your woggy game.
>>>
>>> Such a sissy game, they wouldn't last one minute in Rugby League, the
>>> dives they take.
>>>
>>> Cheating bastards.
>>>
>>> No interest to the average true blue Aussie, of which you are not.
>>>
>>> But, if we want to mention stupidity when opening mouth, how about
>>> these from you?
>>
>>you're a nasty bigoted, foul mouthed, little thing who thinks stealing is
>>OK. No wonder your an Abbott fanboi and a rusted on Liberal PPH
>
> That's me Dud Fucka.
>
> Unlike you I am honest about my thoughts and behaviour.

What an asset to Australia you're a self confessed nasty bigoted, foul
mouthed, little thing who thinks stealing is OK. NOT

Denz

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 13. 오후 10:11:5514. 6. 13.
받는사람
On 14/06/14 11:26, Bill "The Rapist" Shorten wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:20:16 -0700 (PDT), Crazy Horse aka Dame Dead
> Head Fred (previously known as Sergay and bringnobrainalong, the
> midget Russian maggot)
>> Good luck 'Mike': Tony Abbott gets Socceroos skipper's name wrong.
>
> Who gives a flying fuck about wog ball?

Billions of people actually. More people than for any other game.
The world cup is the biggest event on the planet

> Only wogs, like you. You are your ilk will never be accepted as
> Australians.

Are you Aboriginal? If so, only then you are qualified to say that. And
then you could say the same about the English, Scottish, Irish,
American, Canadian, South American, European, African, Asian, Middle
Eastern...

> Piss off with your woggy game.
>
> Such a sissy game, they wouldn't last one minute in Rugby League, the
> dives they take.

Rugby League? Game for bogans. Why do rugby players have such thick
necks when theyve not nothing inside their heads?

> Cheating bastards.
>
> No interest to the average true blue Aussie, of which you are not.

The only good thing about Rugby League is Melbourne Storm is there to
show the northern states how to play the game.

> But, if we want to mention stupidity when opening mouth, how about
> these from you?
>
> <chuckle>
>
> (Time again to rub your slimy semen slurping face in these comments of
> yours:-)
>
> �Abbott our next PM?
> They have to be kidding.�
>
> �Abbott is unelectable.
> He's about as popular as a turd in a swimming pool.�
>
> �Tony Abbott won't become PM because women hate creeps.
> They won't vote for a weirdo who spent three years studying to be a
> Catholic priest locked away from women in an all male seminary honing
> his misogyny.�
>
> �And just around the corner:
> * Seeing off Tony Abbott�
>
> �At this rate Labor's a shoe-in.�
>
> "Abbott our next PM?
> They have to be kidding.
> Does anyone really believe that the Australian people will vote for a
> misogynist who spent three years studying to become a priest? �
>
> �As Stephen Smith accurately said, as we get closer to the election
> and
> people see the whites of Tony's eyes there'll be a mass exodus away
> from the Coalition. �
>
> �Yep! The latest opinion polls are starting to prove Smith right.
> Let's see, four months to go.
> Four months of watching the Coalition sweat as their hopes of forming
> government crashes and burns around them. �
>
> �There'll be no tears of joy when Labor wins, more of an anti-climax
> because it's a given. �
>
> �Labor will win the election despite an American's insistence that the
> Coalition must win to protect his business interests.
>
> Question to above:- "By how many seats would that be?|
>
> Your answer: "At least five. �
>
> � And Kevin Sept 07 will destroy the Mongoloid Monk.
> Put your house on it!�
>
> �You don't seriously think that the Australian people will install
> Tony
> (mad as a cut snake) Abbott into the Lodge do you? ROTFLMAO"
>
> �Labor's campaign a dog's breakfast.
> That's okay! A drovers dog could beat Abbott even before breakfast.�
>
> �Labor will win the next federal election.�.

Bill "The Rapist" Shorten

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 13. 오후 10:18:1614. 6. 13.
받는사람
On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:07:11 +1000, "Dechucka"
<snigger>

Crazy Horse

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 13. 오후 11:38:2014. 6. 13.
받는사람
Denz wrote:
> Tranny <never.had.a.woman...@loser.com> waffled:
> > Crazy Horse
>
> >> Good luck 'Mike': Tony Abbott gets Socceroos skipper's name wrong.
>
> > Who gives a flying fuck about wog ball?
>
> Billions of people actually. More people than for any other game.
>
> The world cup is the biggest event on the planet
>
> > Only wogs, like you. You are your ilk will never be accepted as
> > Australians.
>
> Are you Aboriginal? If so, only then you are qualified to say that. And
> then you could say the same about the English, Scottish, Irish,
> American, Canadian, South American, European, African, Asian, Middle
> Eastern...
>
> > Piss off with your woggy game.
>
> > Such a sissy game, they wouldn't last one minute in Rugby League, the
> > dives they take.
>
> Rugby League? Game for bogans. Why do rugby players have such thick
> necks when theyve not nothing inside their heads?
>
> > Cheating bastards.
>
> > No interest to the average true blue Aussie, of which you are not.

Tranny likes Rugby League because, unlike soccer players, their players treat women like shit.

If they're not beating women up on a regular basis they're raping or sexually abusing them.

I guess that's why he likes Tony Abbott.

'nuff said!

---------

"I think it would be folly to expect that women will ever dominate or
even approach equal representation...simply because their aptitudes,
abilities and interests are different for physiological reasons."

- Tony Abbott (Honi Soit, 1979)

"But what if men are by philosophy or temperament more adapted to
exercise authority or to issue command?"

- Good Weekend 29/08/1998

Bill "The Rapist" Shorten

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 14. 오후 6:11:4214. 6. 14.
받는사람
On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 20:38:20 -0700 (PDT), "Gertrude" the mincing fairy
(previously known as Sergay, bringnobrainalong, Crazy Horse, Fred,
etc. etc. the midget Russian maggot)
<russia...@I.am.a.shemale.com> dribbled:

>Denz wrote:
>> Tranny <never.had.a.woman...@loser.com> waffled:
>> > Crazy Horse

>> > Who gives a flying fuck about wog ball?
>>
>> Billions of people actually. More people than for any other game.
>>
>> The world cup is the biggest event on the planet
>>
>> > Only wogs, like you. You are your ilk will never be accepted as
>> > Australians.
>>
>> Are you Aboriginal? If so, only then you are qualified to say that. And
>> then you could say the same about the English, Scottish, Irish,
>> American, Canadian, South American, European, African, Asian, Middle
>> Eastern...
>>
>> > Piss off with your woggy game.
>>
>> > Such a sissy game, they wouldn't last one minute in Rugby League, the
>> > dives they take.
>>
>> Rugby League? Game for bogans. Why do rugby players have such thick
>> necks when theyve not nothing inside their heads?
>>
>> > Cheating bastards.
>>
>> > No interest to the average true blue Aussie, of which you are not.
>
>Tranny likes Rugby League because, unlike soccer players, their players treat women like shit.
>
>If they're not beating women up on a regular basis they're raping or sexually abusing them.
>
>I guess that's why he likes Tony Abbott.

LOL!

And who used a nym "Gertrude".

You, you filthy mincing fairy!

>'nuff said!

Indeed!

Bill "The Rapist" Shorten

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 14. 오후 8:37:1814. 6. 14.
받는사람
On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:11:55 +1000, Denz <dgel...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 14/06/14 11:26, Bill "The Rapist" Shorten wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:20:16 -0700 (PDT), Crazy Horse aka Dame Dead
>> Head Fred (previously known as Sergay and bringnobrainalong, the
>> midget Russian maggot)
>>> Good luck 'Mike': Tony Abbott gets Socceroos skipper's name wrong.
>>
>> Who gives a flying fuck about wog ball?
>
>Billions of people actually. More people than for any other game.
>The world cup is the biggest event on the planet
>>
>> Only wogs, like you. You are your ilk will never be accepted as
>> Australians.
>
>Are you Aboriginal? If so, only then you are qualified to say that. And
>then you could say the same about the English, Scottish, Irish,
>American, Canadian, South American, European, African, Asian, Middle
>Eastern...

What is it with you left wing losers about the Abos?

Use them as a prop for your guilty conscience, do you?

Tell us again, how did that sniveling apology from Dudd help them?

<snigger>

>> Piss off with your woggy game.
>>
>> Such a sissy game, they wouldn't last one minute in Rugby League, the
>> dives they take.
>
>Rugby League? Game for bogans. Why do rugby players have such thick
>necks when theyve not nothing inside their heads?

Rugby League - play for 80 minutes pretending you are not hurt.
Wogball - play for 90 minutes pretending that you are hurt.

Sissies!

Denz

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 15. 오전 2:51:5114. 6. 15.
받는사람
On 15/06/14 10:37, Bill "The Rapist" Shorten wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:11:55 +1000, Denz <dgel...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 14/06/14 11:26, Bill "The Rapist" Shorten wrote:
>>> On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:20:16 -0700 (PDT), Crazy Horse aka Dame
>>> Dead Head Fred (previously known as Sergay and bringnobrainalong,
>>> the midget Russian maggot)
>>>
>>> Who gives a flying fuck about wog ball?
>>
>> Billions of people actually. More people than for any other game.
>> The world cup is the biggest event on the planet
>>>
>>> Only wogs, like you. You are your ilk will never be accepted as
>>> Australians.
>>
>> Are you Aboriginal? If so, only then you are qualified to say that.
>> And then you could say the same about the English, Scottish,
>> Irish, American, Canadian, South American, European, African,
>> Asian, Middle Eastern...
>
> What is it with you left wing losers about the Abos?
>
> Use them as a prop for your guilty conscience, do you?
>
> Tell us again, how did that sniveling apology from Dudd help them?

I take it you're not Abo then?
But you think its ok to go telling people whos ancestors may have been
here longer than yours, that 'their ilk will never be accepted as
Australians'? How do you justify that?

The apology? It achieved quite a bit actually. Aboriginals connected
with the stolen generations issue were extremely grateful for the
apology- it was a 'momentous day' for them- after so much disappointment
with Howard (and later, Nelson).

> <snigger>
>>
>>> Piss off with your woggy game.
>>>
>>> Such a sissy game, they wouldn't last one minute in Rugby League,
>>> the dives they take.
>>
>> Rugby League? Game for bogans. Why do rugby players have such
>> thick necks when theyve not nothing inside their heads?
>
> Rugby League - play for 80 minutes pretending you are not hurt.
They wouldnt know the difference

> Wogball - play for 90 minutes pretending that you are hurt. Sissies!
It is an unfortunate part of the game. But soccer is still far more
popular than anything else. Perhaps the temptation to dive is just too
great. You might be able to fall over in the penalty box, score a free
goal and then go on to win the world cup...

Dechucka

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 15. 오후 4:43:0614. 6. 15.
받는사람

snip

>> Rugby League - play for 80 minutes pretending you are not hurt.
> They wouldnt know the difference
>
>> Wogball - play for 90 minutes pretending that you are hurt. Sissies!
> It is an unfortunate part of the game.

From what I read milking penalties and staying down pretending to be hurt so
the video ref will look at an incident is rife in Thugby League

Australian Labor Deceit

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 15. 오후 7:20:0514. 6. 15.
받는사람
On 14/06/2014 11:20 AM, Crazy Horse wrote:
> Good luck 'Mike': Tony Abbott gets Socceroos skipper's name wrong.
>
> http://www.smh.com.au/fifa-world-cup-2014/australia-2014/good-luck-mike-tony-abbott-gets-socceroos-skippers-name-wrong-20140614-zs7q2.html
>
> There's the stumblebum standing in front of the Australian flag, drapped in a Socceroos flag, in a quest for a few votes and he buggers it up completely because he's too stupid to remember the name of the captain. LOL

Drapped? Fuck, no wonder you can't even spell your own name.

Thank goodness.

But for a landslide, it could have been this:
http://polliter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/JGcommie.jpg

or this:
http://toryardvaark.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/julia_gillard_facist_salute.jpg

> Fair Dinkum! That cretin Abbott is starting to make Dubya look like a genius.
>
> Australia's embarrassment:
> http://tinyurl.com/qdlx3bz
>
> -----------
>
> Go Canadia!
> http://www.whereistheproblem.net/

--
Leftists, here are your instructions:
1. Try to say something intelligent (Don't parrott the ALP)

Who is the preferred PM?
http://www.roymorgan.com/findings/5625-preferred-leader-l-np-alp-june-2014-201406060420

Why we kicked out the ALP:
http://nicholsoncartoons.com.au/labor-eyes-super-system-to-fund-budget-surplus-business.html

Bill Shorten, "Oh, yeah, I believe him"
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/alp-must-clear-the-air-on-links-to-union/story-fni0ffxg-1226831907309

Australian Liar Party:
"There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead"

"Well certainly what we rejected is this hysterical allegation that
somehow we are moving towards a carbon tax from the Liberals in their
advertising. We certainly reject that"

Labor's speechwriter...
On Gillard:
"She has not much except a kindergarten sandpit response to things"
"One thing is sure - there will be no Gillard era. This is not a 20-year
stretch. Civilised people's hands are already over their faces every
time she speaks. That cannot last. She has no power, no influence, no
friends, no learning. There's not much there"

Latham (after she touched his chest in an interview):
"The physicality of it was all on her side. I�m a happily married man
and this sort of stuff I found a little bit out of the ordinary".

Labornomics:
http://pokiepleasures.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/baee1.jpg

Labor's (overcrowded) sweat shops:
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/centrelink-workers-timed-on-the-toilet/story-e6frfm9r-1226128924769

Because of Labor:
* Australia is currently paying $1 billion a month in interest;
* Australia would have the fastest growth in *spending* and 3rd fastest
growth in net *debt* of 17 countries profiled by the IMF;
* As a result, without action, Australia�s gross debt would rise to $667
billion, with an interest bill of nearly $3 billion a month

The ALP 'achievements':
1. Six hundred thousand more unemployed
2. Three fewer car manufacturers (3 minus 3 equals zero)
3. A decimated aluminium industry
4. Doubled electricity costs
5. Quarter of a million immigrants without *any* new infrasructure
6. Fourteen thousand plus pages of legislation.
7. Thousands of words of abuse
8. Four deceased apprentices
9. One thousand two hundred drowned asylum seekers
10. A handbag with an affinity for small Asian women
11. A world's greatest treasurer
12. Three huge promises (Gonski, NDIS and health)
13. Cancellation of half of the "$500b investment pipeline"
14. Another stolen generation of Aboriginal kids
15. 1,000 asylum seeker kids in detention
16. 50,000 unwanted, unqualified visa cheats.
17. Two fraud artists - an MP and an ALP national president
18. One paedophile. One convicted, that is.
19. A prime suspect for rape.
Speaking of which:
20. Several seemingly endless investigations
21. A AAA-rated slush fund manager
22. Half a trillion dollars of debt

The ALP's war on money:
http://2.static.australianindependentbusinessmedia.com.au/sites/default/files/styles/full_width/public/Pic1.png?itok=VEJ1S04n

Who squandered the mining boom?
http://www.rba.gov.au/publications/bulletin/2009/jan/images/lvl-dist-mining-graph3.gif

The ALP's war on Australia:
http://www.menzieshouse.com.au/?p=4905

The ALP's preference to Gillard...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PguhkVG49To

Labor's legacy:
http://www.laborsmess.com.au/
http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ScreenHunter_03-Oct.-07-08.43.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lePrBUHihKI
http://www.roymorgan.com/~/media/Files/Morgan%20Poll/2013/November/5281-quarterly.jpg
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-16/boat-arrivals-by-year-graph/4694210

"Don't write crap. Can't be that hard. And when you have written
complete crap, then I think you should correct it" - Julia Gillard
http://tinyurl.com/Gillard4Sale

"Socialism or Communism; the first is suicide, the second murder. In the
end you have a dead body either way" - Ayn Rand

#auspol #ausdebate

Bill "The Rapist" Shorten

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 15. 오후 8:05:4414. 6. 15.
받는사람
On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 06:43:06 +1000, "Dechucka"
<Dechu...@hotmail.com.au> wrote:

>From what I read

LOL!

Since when could you read?

Dechucka

읽지 않음,
2014. 6. 15. 오후 11:55:4814. 6. 15.

wrote in message news:jncsp9ptdel42728n...@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 06:43:06 +1000, "Dechucka"
> <Dechu...@hotmail.com.au> wrote:
>
>>From what I read
>
> LOL!
>
> Since when could you read?

What an idiotic comment from you as reply to your inanities in a written
forum

By the way what do you think about the very common practice of milking
penalties in Thugby League?

Crazy Horse

읽지 않음,
2014. 8. 5. 오후 11:35:3214. 8. 5.
받는사람
Crazy Horse wrote:

> Another Abbott Bushism.
Here's another Abbott Bushism:

"I guess our country owes its existence to a form of foreign investment by the British government in the then unsettled or scarcely settled great south land".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-04/pms-british-settlement-comments-highly-offensive-peris/5572718

Groan! How painful

Abusive Liar Party

읽지 않음,
2014. 8. 6. 오전 2:30:5414. 8. 6.
받는사람
On 6/08/2014 1:35 PM, Crazy Horse wrote:
> Crazy Horse wrote:
>>
>> Another Abbott Bushism.

Talking to *that* moron again?

>> Go Canadia!
>> http://www.whereistheproblem.net/
>
> Here's another Abbott Bushism:
>
> "I guess our country owes its existence to a form of foreign investment by the British government in the then unsettled or scarcely settled great south land".
>
> http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-04/pms-british-settlement-comments-highly-offensive-peris/5572718
>
> Groan! How painful

You never heard of Van Diemen's land?

F'ken moron. Tell us about those tunnels.

--
The Basic Laws of Australian Labor:
"A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a

Martin Amis describing the Leftwing affinity for Islamic radicalism:
"People of liberal sympathies, stupefied by relativism, have become the
apologists for a creedal wave that is racist, misogynist, homophobic,
imperialist, and genocidal. To put it another way, they are up the arse
of those that want them dead".

Crazy Horse

읽지 않음,
2014. 8. 6. 오전 2:53:0614. 8. 6.
받는사람
But wait there's more....

Abbott actually praised the WW2 Japanese military as "men of honour".

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/tony-abbotts-praise-of-japanese-submariners-delivers-a-blow-to-nations-psyche-20140716-zti06.html

I'm sure that all our POWs who suffered at the hands of the Japanese think that Abbott's a traitorous bastard.

Abusive Liar Party

읽지 않음,
2014. 8. 6. 오전 4:30:4514. 8. 6.
받는사람
On 6/08/2014 4:53 PM, Crazy Horse wrote:
> Crazy Horse wrote:
>> Crazy Horse wrote:

Crazy all right!

>>> Another Abbott Bushism.

Crazy Horse

읽지 않음,
2014. 8. 9. 오전 3:03:3014. 8. 9.
받는사람
And more:

http://images-2.domain.com.au/2014/08/08/5663898/0908long_week729-620x349.jpg

And judging by the two clowns next to him Abbott's Bushisms must be contagious.
새 메시지 0개