Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

At least half of Gaza's buildings damaged or destroyed, new analysis shows

69 views
Skip to first unread message

NefeshBarYochai

unread,
Feb 7, 2024, 10:53:00 PMFeb 7
to
More than half of Gaza's buildings have been damaged or destroyed
since Israel launched its retaliation for the Hamas attacks of 7
October, new analysis seen by the BBC reveals.

Detailed before-and-after imagery also shows how the bombardment of
southern and central Gaza has intensified since the start of December,
with the city of Khan Younis bearing much of the brunt of Israel's
military action.

Israel has repeatedly told Gazans to move south for their own safety.
Across Gaza, residential areas have been left ruined, previously busy
shopping streets reduced to rubble, universities destroyed and
farmlands churned up, with tent cities springing up on the southern
border to house many thousands of people left homeless.

About 1.7 million people - more than 80% of Gaza's population - are
displaced, with nearly half crammed in the far southern end of the
strip, according to the United Nations.

Further analysis, by BBC Verify, reveals the scale of destruction of
farmland, identifying multiple areas of extensive damage.
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has said it is targeting both Hamas
fighters and "terror infrastructure", when challenged over the scale
of damage.

Now, satellite data analysis obtained by the BBC shows the true extent
of the destruction. The analysis suggests between 144,000 and 175,000
buildings across the whole Gaza Strip have been damaged or destroyed.
That's between 50% and 61% of Gaza's buildings.

The analysis, carried out by Corey Scher of City University of New
York and Jamon Van Den Hoek of Oregon State University, compares
images to reveal sudden changes in the height or structure of
buildings which indicate damage.

Devastation moves south

The southern city of Khan Younis has been particularly badly hit in
recent weeks, with more than 38,000 (or more than 46%) of buildings
now destroyed or damaged, according to the analysis. Over the past
fortnight, more than 1,500 buildings have been destroyed or damaged
there.

Al-Farra Tower - a 16-storey residential block in the centre of the
city, the tallest building in the area - was flattened on 9 January as
can be seen in before-and-after images of the city's skyline. Much of
the neighbourhood in which it sits has been levelled by Israeli
attacks since late December.

"Israeli forces targeted residential complexes, especially in the
downtown Khan Younis area," said Rawan Qaddah, a 20-year-old resident,
who has been displaced and has lost contact with her family.
She named schools among the many buildings which had been damaged.
Some were now being used to house displaced people temporarily.

You can clearly see the level of damage from street level. Once
bustling high streets have been left derelict or destroyed.

<continue reading plus photos and graphs>


https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68006607


True justice would be having the Israelis pay full reparations to the
Palestinians and it must be jewish labor that cleans the mess before
comstruction begins. The Palestinian Authority will form a formal a
tribunal to judge which jews will hang for their crimes against
hunamity





Michael Ejercito

unread,
Feb 7, 2024, 10:59:24 PMFeb 7
to
What proportion of Hiroshima's buildings were destroyed on August
6, 1945?


Michael

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

unread,
Feb 7, 2024, 11:42:57 PMFeb 7
to
On Wed, 7 Feb 2024 19:59:20 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> What proportion of Hiroshima's buildings were destroyed on August
> 6, 1945?

You could have asked that question without quoting the whole thing, you know.

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 8, 2024, 12:34:18 AMFeb 8
to
On Thu, 08 Feb 2024 15:42:55 +1100, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid>
wrote:
You could get stuffed, you know.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

unread,
Feb 8, 2024, 12:48:36 AMFeb 8
to
Now you will never get your question answered, and it’s your own fault.

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 8, 2024, 3:15:54 AMFeb 8
to
On Thu, 08 Feb 2024 16:48:34 +1100, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid>
wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Feb 2024 16:34:09 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 08 Feb 2024 15:42:55 +1100, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 7 Feb 2024 19:59:20 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>>
>>>> What proportion of Hiroshima's buildings were destroyed on August
>>>> 6, 1945?
>>>
>>> You could have asked that question without quoting the whole thing, you
>>> know.
>>
>> You could get stuffed, you know.

> Now you will never get your question answered,

I never had a question.

> and it’s your own fault.

Wrong, as always.

Peeler

unread,
Feb 8, 2024, 3:45:46 AMFeb 8
to
On Thu, 08 Feb 2024 16:34:09 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>

--
Tim+ about trolling Rodent Speed:
He is by far the most persistent troll who seems to be able to get under the
skin of folk who really should know better. Since when did arguing with a
troll ever achieve anything (beyond giving the troll pleasure)?
MID: <1421057667.659518815.743...@news.individual.net>

Peeler

unread,
Feb 8, 2024, 3:45:46 AMFeb 8
to
On Thu, 08 Feb 2024 19:15:44 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>

--
Norman Wells addressing trolling senile Rodent:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID: <g4t0jt...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

unread,
Feb 8, 2024, 3:45:47 AMFeb 8
to
On Thu, 08 Feb 24 03:52:57 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master NefeshBarYochai, whined again:

> More than half of Gaza's buildings have been damaged or destroyed
> since Israel launched its retaliation for the Hamas attacks of 7
> October, new analysis seen by the BBC reveals.

All this thanks to Hamas. And they still could stop it all INSTANTLY, if
they weren't typical subhuman Islamofascist scum!

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

unread,
Feb 8, 2024, 5:19:58 PMFeb 8
to
Why did it have a question mark in it, then?

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 8, 2024, 6:12:21 PMFeb 8
to
Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote

>>> Now you will never get your question answered,

>> I never had a question.

> Why did it have a question mark in it, then?

Never did.

Peeler

unread,
Feb 9, 2024, 4:11:07 AMFeb 9
to
On Fri, 09 Feb 2024 10:12:15 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
"Auto-contradictor Rod is back! (in the KF)"
MID: <XnsA97071CF43...@85.214.115.223>

Michael Ejercito

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 12:14:49 PMFeb 12
to
Peeler wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Feb 24 03:52:57 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
> neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master NefeshBarYochai, whined again:
>
>> More than half of Gaza's buildings have been damaged or destroyed
>> since Israel launched its retaliation for the Hamas attacks of 7
>> October, new analysis seen by the BBC reveals.
>
> All this thanks to Hamas. And they still could stop it all INSTANTLY, if
> they weren't typical subhuman Islamofascist scum!
>
It took atomic bombs to get Japan to stop.


Michael

Michael Ejercito

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 12:15:04 PMFeb 12
to
Peeler wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Feb 2024 16:34:09 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
> Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:
>
> <FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>
>
And nothing is indeed left!


Michael

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 3:43:26 PMFeb 12
to
On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 09:44:53 +0100, Peeler wrote:

> All this thanks to Hamas.

The International Court of Justice has decreed that Israel has a case to
answer on the charge of genocide. And it has to submit a report soon on
how it is complying with directions to put an end to its behaviour. So far
it is doing the opposite of complying.

You wonder why, if the Palestinians are so much to blame, Israel doesn’t
file a case against them with the ICJ?

Of course, that would mean recognizing Palestine as a sovereign state ...

Peeler

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 4:20:53 PMFeb 12
to
On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 20:43:23 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 09:44:53 +0100, Peeler wrote:
>
>> All this thanks to Hamas.
>
> The International Court of Justice has decreed that Israel has a case to
> answer on the charge of genocide. And it has to submit a report soon on
> how it is complying with directions to put an end to its behaviour. So far
> it is doing the opposite of complying.
>
> You wonder why, if the Palestinians are so much to blame, Israel doesn’t
> file a case against them with the ICJ?

You don't need to file a case against an internationally recognized
murderous terrorist organization. You wipe it out, if you can!

> Of course, that would mean recognizing Palestine as a sovereign state ...

Wiping out a terrorist organization has nothing to do with recognizing or
not recognizing a Palestinian state.

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 4:45:07 PMFeb 12
to
Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
> Peeler wrote

>> All this thanks to Hamas.

> The International Court of Justice has decreed that Israelhas a case to
> answer on the charge of genocide.

Those fools wouldnt know what genocide was
if it bit them on their collective lard arses.

> And it has to submit a report soon on how it is complyingwith
> directions to put an end to its behaviour. So far it isdoing the
> opposite of complying.

And Netanyahu will make an obscene gesture
in their general direction and there is sweet
fuck all the ICJ can do about that.

> You wonder why, if the Palestinians are so much to blame,Israel doesn’t
> file a case against them with the ICJ?

Because it makes a lot more sense to wipe out Hamas, stupid.

> Of course, that would mean recognizing Palestine as a sovereign state ...

And they aren't that stupid.

Peeler

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 5:02:22 PMFeb 12
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:44:59 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>

--
FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shipped the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"
Message-ID: <plbf76$gfl$1...@dont-email.me>

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 5:04:02 PMFeb 12
to
On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 22:19:57 +0100, Peeler wrote:

> You don't need to file a case against an internationally recognized
> murderous terrorist organization. You wipe it out, if you can!

And if you can’t?

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 5:05:58 PMFeb 12
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:44:59 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
>
>> The International Court of Justice has decreed that Israelhas a case to
>> answer on the charge of genocide.
>
> Those fools wouldnt know what genocide was if it bit them on their
> collective lard arses.

Fun fact: Israel sent their own well-respected judge to sit on that panel,
and he voted in favour of two of the measures.

Does that mean Israel will respect those decisions, at least?

> And Netanyahu will make an obscene gesture in their general direction
> and there is sweet fuck all the ICJ can do about that.

The ICJ is part of the UN. All signatories to the UN charter are obliged
to obey its decisions, as well as those of the Security Council. If Israel
had no intention of abiding by the UN charter, why did it sign up to it?

Peeler

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 5:23:03 PMFeb 12
to
Then they will keep trying to wipe out you! <tsk>

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 5:53:14 PMFeb 12
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:04:00 +1100, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid>
wrote:
Nothing the ICJ can do about a murderous terrorist organization

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 5:58:49 PMFeb 12
to
Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote

>>> The International Court of Justice has decreed that Israel
>>> has a case to answer on the charge of genocide.

>> Those fools wouldnt know what genocide was if it bit them on their
>> collective lard arses.

> Fun fact: Israel sent their own well-respected judge to sit onthat
> panel, and he voted in favour of two of the measures.

Irrelevant to whether those fools actually know what GENOCIDE actually is.

> Does that mean Israel will respect those decisions, at least?

Corse not given that Netanyahu ignores the ICJ pontifications.

>> And Netanyahu will make an obscene gesture in their generaldirection
>> and there is sweet fuck all the ICJ can do about that.

> The ICJ is part of the UN.

No news.

> All signatories to the UN charter are obliged to obey its decisions,

Nice theory. Pity about the real world.

> as well as those of the Security Council.

Nice theory. Pity about the real world.

> If Israel had no intention of abiding bythe UN charter, why did it
> sign up to it?

Because the UN created Israel, stupid.

Peter Jason

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 8:20:03 PMFeb 12
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:44:59 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
>> Peeler wrote
>
>>> All this thanks to Hamas.
>
>> The International Court of Justice has decreed that Israelhas a case to
>> answer on the charge of genocide.
>
>Those fools wouldnt know what genocide was
>if it bit them on their collective lard arses.
>
>> And it has to submit a report soon on how it is complyingwith
>> directions to put an end to its behaviour. So far it isdoing the
>> opposite of complying.
>
>And Netanyahu will make an obscene gesture
>in their general direction and there is sweet
>fuck all the ICJ can do about that.
>

Huh! Finally the bitter truth is being squeezed out of Rod Speed.
He's a rabid Zionist..!!

The Zionist invaders in the West Bank are using the usual tactics to
displace the Arabs, all while calling those victims "terrorists"!

Gee!


To paraphrase...

Treason doth never prosper,
what's the reason?
For if it prosper,
none dare call it Treason.

Peter Jason

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 8:20:56 PMFeb 12
to
Doesn't matter. It will spring up again with a different name.

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 8:25:47 PMFeb 12
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:19:53 +1100, Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:44:59 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
>>> Peeler wrote
>>
>>>> All this thanks to Hamas.
>>
>>> The International Court of Justice has decreed that Israelhas a case to
>>> answer on the charge of genocide.
>>
>> Those fools wouldnt know what genocide was
>> if it bit them on their collective lard arses.
>>
>>> And it has to submit a report soon on how it is complyingwith
>>> directions to put an end to its behaviour. So far it isdoing the
>>> opposite of complying.
>>
>> And Netanyahu will make an obscene gesture
>> in their general direction and there is sweet
>> fuck all the ICJ can do about that.

> Huh! Finally the bitter truth is being squeezed out of Rod Speed.
> He's a rabid Zionist..!!

Nope. I never agreed with the jews being given palestine.

They never had any more right to be there than anyone else.

Much less in many ways given that the vast
bulk of them had pissed off elsewhere.

> The Zionist invaders in the West Bank are using the usual tacticsto
> displace the Arabs, all while calling those victims "terrorists"!

Yes, but there is nothing special about that,
everyone has been invading there since long
before that fool got nailed up by the romans.

> Gee!

> To paraphrase...

> Treason doth never prosper,

Worked fine for the yanks.

> what's the reason?
> For if it prosper,
> none dare call it Treason.

You'll end up completely blind if you don't watch out, boy.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 8:45:33 PMFeb 12
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:58:42 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
>
>> Fun fact: Israel sent their own well-respected judge to sit onthat
>> panel, and he voted in favour of two of the measures.
>
> Irrelevant to whether those fools actually know what GENOCIDE actually
> is.

So Israel’s own expert judge didn’t know?

>> If Israel had no intention of abiding bythe UN charter, why did it
>> sign up to it?
>
> Because the UN created Israel, stupid.

Do you feel that Israel, as a sovereign nation, has no choice about being
part of the UN?

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 9:18:26 PMFeb 12
to
Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
>>> Peeler wrote

>>>> You don't need to file a case against an internationally recognized
>>>> murderous terrorist organization. You wipe it out, if you can!

>>> And if you can’t?

>> Nothing the ICJ can do about a murderous terrorist organization

> Doesn't matter. It will spring up again with a different name.

Doesnt matter what name they use, Netanyahu will have wiped them out.

Just like Israel did with the PLO

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 9:22:11 PMFeb 12
to
Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote

>>> Fun fact: Israel sent their own well-respected judge to sit on
>>> that panel, and he voted in favour of two of the measures.

>> Irrelevant to whether those fools actually know what GENOCIDE actually
>> is.

> So Israel’s own expert judge didn’t know?

He never said it was genocide.

>>> If Israel had no intention of abiding by
>>> the UN charter, why did it sign up to it?

>> Because the UN created Israel, stupid.

> Do you feel that Israel, as a sovereign nation,has no choice about
> being part of the UN?

Nope, I know that it is hardly surprising
that it chose to join what created it, stupid.

Peter Jason

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 9:42:51 PMFeb 12
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:25:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
Your uber-insults and anti-posts would send any one blind.

Petzl

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 9:43:39 PMFeb 12
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:25:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:19:53 +1100, Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:44:59 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
>>>> Peeler wrote
>>>
>>>>> All this thanks to Hamas.
>>>
>>>> The International Court of Justice has decreed that Israelhas a case to
>>>> answer on the charge of genocide.
>>>
>>> Those fools wouldnt know what genocide was
>>> if it bit them on their collective lard arses.
>>>
>>>> And it has to submit a report soon on how it is complyingwith
>>>> directions to put an end to its behaviour. So far it isdoing the
>>>> opposite of complying.
>>>
>>> And Netanyahu will make an obscene gesture
>>> in their general direction and there is sweet
>>> fuck all the ICJ can do about that.
>
>> Huh! Finally the bitter truth is being squeezed out of Rod Speed.
>> He's a rabid Zionist..!!
>
>Nope. I never agreed with the jews being given palestine.
>
>They never had any more right to be there than anyone else.
>
Wasn't called Palestine till after the British defeated the Ottoman
Empire in WWI the British then occupied it afterwards.
The Ottomans held the land for 400 years before that and only gave it
Turkish names.
It was the British that then called that area Palestine.
Gaza was desert with no one occupying, but was Egyptian territory,
then Israeli Egypt fought the 6 day war, a battle ground which Israel
won.
Then refusing to give it back to Egypt, using it as a buffer zone from
further Egyptian attack.

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 10:03:22 PMFeb 12
to
Wrong, as always
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)#History_of_the_name_%22Palestine%22

> The Ottomans held the land for 400 yearsbefore that and only gave it
> Turkish names.

Irrelevant.

> It was the British that then called that area Palestine.

Wrong, as always
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)#History_of_the_name_%22Palestine%22

> Gaza was desert with no one occupying,

Wrong, as always

> but was Egyptian territory,

Wrong, as always

> then Israeli Egypt fought the 6 day war,a battle ground which Israel
> won.

You are confusing Gaza with Sinai.

> Then refusing to give it back to Egypt, usingit as a buffer zone from
> further Egyptian attack.

You are confusing Gaza with Sinai.

Petzl

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 11:22:31 PMFeb 12
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:03:13 +1100, "Rod Speed"
Wiki is a bullshit propagandist site
For 400 years Palestine was not in existence it's not now other than
the British named a area they occupied "Palestine". has nothing to do
with a area named over 2000 years ago, Different non Islamic people
different time!
>
>> The Ottomans held the land for 400 yearsbefore that and only gave it
>> Turkish names.
>
>Irrelevant.
>
Not so

The legitimacy about "Palestinians" having claims needs to be checked
out.
Palestine isn't some mystical indigenous country that existed for a
long time before the British colonized it. It was previously part of
the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem and Vilayet of Syria under the Ottoman
colonizers for 400 years before, which had Arabs, Mizrahi Jews and
Ashkenazi Jews living there. After WW1, Britain took over and invented
Palestine, along with Transjordan and Iraq.
>
>> It was the British that then called that area Palestine.
>
>Wrong, as always
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)#History_of_the_name_%22Palestine%22
>
>> Gaza was desert with no one occupying,
>
>Wrong, as always
>
>> but was Egyptian territory,
>
>Wrong, as always
>
>> then Israeli Egypt fought the 6 day war,a battle ground which Israel
>> won.
>
>You are confusing Gaza with Sinai.
>
Nope
Six-Day War, brief war that took place June 5–10, 1967, and was the
third of the Arab-Israeli wars. Israel’s decisive victory included the
capture of the Sinai Peninsula, Gaza Strip, West Bank, Old City of
Jerusalem, and Golan Heights; the status of these territories
subsequently became a major point of contention in the Arab-Israeli
conflict.
>
>> Then refusing to give it back to Egypt, usingit as a buffer zone from
>> further Egyptian attack.
>
>You are confusing Gaza with Sinai.
>
Nope that was another one deservedly taken out
he Wog's now there went there for economic reasons mainly to hate but
work in Israel for a living, They hate the boss syndrome.
>
>>> Much less in many ways given that the vast
>>> bulk of them had pissed off elsewhere.
>>>
>>>> The Zionist invaders in the West Bank are using the usual tacticsto
>>>> displace the Arabs, all while calling those victims "terrorists"!
>>>
>>> Yes, but there is nothing special about that,
>>> everyone has been invading there since long
>>> before that fool got nailed up by the romans.
>>>
>>>> Gee!
>>>
>>>> To paraphrase...
>>>
>>>> Treason doth never prosper,
>>>
>>> Worked fine for the yanks.
>>>
>>>> what's the reason?
>>>> For if it prosper,
>>>> none dare call it Treason.
>>>
>>> You'll end up completely blind if you don't watch out, boy.
>>>
>>>>>> You wonder why, if the Palestinians are so much to blame,Israel
>>>>>> doesn’t
>>>>>> file a case against them with the ICJ?
>>>>>
>>>>> Because it makes a lot more sense to wipe out Hamas, stupid.
>>>>>
>>>>>> Of course, that would mean recognizing Palestine as a sovereign state
>>>>>> ...
>>>>>
>>>>> And they aren't that stupid.
--
Petzl
For over 1,400 years or the beginning of Islam AD 622 year one of
Islamic calendar and Islamic world invasion,

Mohammad was Islams first "refugee", killing/enslaving
everyone in the Jewish city he fled to and mistakenly welcomed him!

The major majority of "refugees" in the world are still Islamic,

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 12, 2024, 11:54:01 PMFeb 12
to
You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

> For 400 years Palestine was not in existence it's not nowother than the
> British named a area they occupied "Palestine".

Wrong, as always. It was a MANDATE, stupid.

> has nothing to do with a area named over 2000 years ago,

Wrong, as always.

> Different non Islamic people

Only because the goat fucker hadnt been born yet.

> different time!

You quite sure you aren't one of those rocket
scientist pig ignorant god botherers ?

>>> The Ottomans held the land for 400 years
>>> before that and only gave it Turkish names.

>> Irrelevant.

> Not so

Fraid so. What some group of occupiers called it is irrelevant.

> The legitimacy about "Palestinians" havingclaims needs to be checked
> out.

Nope, we know who has always been there.

> Palestine isn't some mystical indigenouscountry that existed for a long
> time

It has been there for countless millenia, stupid.

> before the British colonized it.

The poms never colonised it. It was
a MANDATE, you pig ignorant clown.

> It was previously part of the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalemand Vilayet of
> Syria under the Ottoman colonizers for400 years before, which had
> Arabs, Mizrahi Jews and
> Ashkenazi Jews living there.

Irrelevant to what was there before that.

400 years is a fart in the bath in that area, stupid.

> After WW1, Britain took over and invented
> Palestine, along with Transjordan and Iraq.

Wrong, as always.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)#History_of_the_name_%22Palestine%22

>>> It was the British that then called that area Palestine.
>>
>> Wrong, as always
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)#History_of_the_name_%22Palestine%22
>>
>>> Gaza was desert with no one occupying,
>>
>> Wrong, as always
>>
>>> but was Egyptian territory,
>>
>> Wrong, as always
>>
>>> then Israeli Egypt fought the 6 day war,
>>> a battle ground which Israel won.

>> You are confusing Gaza with Sinai.

> Nope

Yep.

> Six-Day War, brief war that took place June 5–10, 1967, and was the
> third of the Arab-Israeli wars. Israel’s decisive victory included the
> capture of the Sinai Peninsula, Gaza Strip, West Bank, Old City of
> Jerusalem, and Golan Heights;

So you were wrong about Gaza, fool.

> the status of these territories subsequently becamea major point of
> contention in the Arab-Israeli conflict.

They all had been for a long time before that.

>>> Then refusing to give it back to Egypt, using
>>> it as a buffer zone from further Egyptian attack.

>> You are confusing Gaza with Sinai.

> Nope that was another one deservedly taken out
> he Wog's now there went there for economic reasons mainly to hate but
> work in Israel for a living, They hate the boss syndrome.

Utterly mangled all over again.

Peeler

unread,
Feb 13, 2024, 3:12:40 AMFeb 13
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:25:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>

--

Peeler

unread,
Feb 13, 2024, 3:12:40 AMFeb 13
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:53:53 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>

--
Pomegranate Bastard addressing the trolling senile cretin from Oz:
"Surely you can find an Australian group to pollute rather than posting
your unwanted guff here."
MID: <c1pqvgte5ldlo1rn3...@4ax.com>

Peeler

unread,
Feb 13, 2024, 3:12:40 AMFeb 13
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:03:13 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rodent Speed:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
MID: <g4ihla...@mid.individual.net>

Peeler

unread,
Feb 13, 2024, 3:12:41 AMFeb 13
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:22:03 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>

--
Tim+ about trolling Rodent Speed:
He is by far the most persistent troll who seems to be able to get under the
skin of folk who really should know better. Since when did arguing with a
troll ever achieve anything (beyond giving the troll pleasure)?
MID: <1421057667.659518815.743...@news.individual.net>

Peeler

unread,
Feb 13, 2024, 3:12:42 AMFeb 13
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:58:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rodent Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total bollocks most of it."
MID: <pj2b07$1rvs$2...@gioia.aioe.org>

Peeler

unread,
Feb 13, 2024, 3:12:43 AMFeb 13
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:18:19 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"Shit you're thick/pathetic excuse for a troll."
MID: <ogoa38$pul$1...@news.mixmin.net>

Peeler

unread,
Feb 13, 2024, 3:12:45 AMFeb 13
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:53:08 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

<FLUSH the abnormal trolling senile cretin's latest trollshit unread>


--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
"This is just a hunch, but I'm betting you're kinda an argumentative
asshole.
MID: <ev1p6ml7ywd5$.d...@sqwertz.com>

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

unread,
Feb 15, 2024, 7:07:09 PMFeb 15
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:43:37 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> Gaza was desert with no one occupying ...

Strange, isn’t it. So where did all those people came from, that Israel
has been trying to evict or exterminate so it can steal their land?

dolf

unread,
Feb 15, 2024, 7:11:55 PMFeb 15
to
At least the Americans by their right to bear arms with British precedent,
have brave and fearless citizens to fend off (shoot) invaders from failed
PAPIST CATHOLIC colonial states of South America...

Palestine will still be Palestine without any people just like Hiroshima
didn't cease to be just because someone could not win the conflict on
paper.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>
--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3
library.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

unread,
Feb 15, 2024, 7:16:08 PMFeb 15
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:22:03 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
>
>> So Israel’s own expert judge didn’t know?
>
> He never said it was genocide.

He voted in favour of measure 3:

The court said Israel “shall take all measures within its
power to prevent and punish the direct and public incitement
to commit genocide in relation to members of the Palestinian
group in the Gaza Strip.”

So he has admitted that there is certainly intention to commit
genocide.

And also measure 4:

Israel was ordered to “take immediate and effective measures to
enable the provision of urgently needed basic services and
humanitarian assistance to address the adverse conditions of life
faced by Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.”

Which is an admission that there is a humanitarian crisis, which
Netanyahu has been denying.

<https://apnews.com/article/icj-ruling-israel-gaza-genocide-3fa0908d995cc104e8ab4674f5ee75cc>

>> Do you feel that Israel, as a sovereign nation,has no choice about
>> being part of the UN?
>
> Nope, I know that it is hardly surprising that it chose to join what
> created it, stupid.

If it doesn’t feel any legal obligation to abide by the UN charter,
why would it feel a legal obligation to join the UN?

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

unread,
Feb 15, 2024, 7:17:44 PMFeb 15
to
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:18:19 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote
>
>> Doesn't matter. It will spring up again with a different name.
>
> Doesnt matter what name they use, Netanyahu will have wiped them out.

He hasn’t come even close, yet. After levelling most of Gaza, he is still
admitting that if he doesn’t destroy Rafah as well, then he might as well
have lost the war.

Petzl

unread,
Feb 15, 2024, 7:22:12 PMFeb 15
to
Over the years was built by people from Egypt. to get work or work for
Israel (a nation they hate) or to sell products/Produce.

Mohammad himself was once a (claimed) refugee taken in by the Jewish
run city of Medina, then called Yathrib (fleeing Mecca AD 622).
https://www.britannica.com/event/Hijrah-Islam
Within five years, Mohammed (joining with other invading “marauding
refugees”) had driven out, executed, or enslaved every Jew living in
Medina
https://www.britannica.com/place/Medina-Saudi-Arabia

For around 1,400 years Islam has produced the major majority of the
worlds “refugees”!
Always fleeing from what they created!

Still the same today!
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
there's a good chance they will kill you."

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 15, 2024, 7:24:31 PMFeb 15
to
Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
> Petzl wrote

>> Gaza was desert with no one occupying ...

Bullshit.

> Strange, isn’t it.

Nope.

> So where did all those people came from,

They came from Israel, and bred like flys.

> that Israel has been trying to evict or exterminate

Fantasy.

> so it can steal their land?

Fantasy.

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 15, 2024, 7:29:43 PMFeb 15
to
Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote

>>> So Israel’s own expert judge didn’t know?

>> He never said it was genocide.

> He voted in favour of measure 3:

> The court said Israel “shall take all measures within its
> power to prevent and punish the direct and public incitement
> to commit genocide in relation to members of the Palestinian
> group in the Gaza Strip.”

He just agreed that what Netanyahu is doing is undesirable,
not that it is genocide.

> So he has admitted that there is certainly intention to commit
> genocide.
\
Wrong, as always.

> And also measure 4:

> Israel was ordered to “take immediate and effective measures to
> enable the provision of urgently needed basic services and
> humanitarian assistance to address the adverse conditions of life
> faced by Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.”

> Which is an admission that there is a humanitarian crisis,

Nope. Just that thing should be done better.

< which Netanyahu has been denying.

Bullshit.

> <https://apnews.com/article/icj-ruling-israel-gaza-genocide-3fa0908d995cc104e8ab4674f5ee75cc>

Just because some fool journo uses a particular word in a url...

>>> Do you feel that Israel, as a sovereign nation,has no choice about
>>> being part of the UN?

>> Nope, I know that it is hardly surprising that it chose to join what
>> created it, stupid.

> If it doesn’t feel any legal obligation to abide by the UN charter,

That's not the charter, stupid.

> why would it feel a legal obligation to join the UN?

It didnt. It chose to do that because the UN created it, stupid.

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 15, 2024, 7:32:20 PMFeb 15
to
Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@nz.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Doesn't matter. It will spring up again with a different name.

>> Doesnt matter what name they use, Netanyahu will have wiped them out.

> He hasn’t come even close, yet.

Yet, he hasnt actually invaded all of Gaza yet.

> After levelling most of Gaza,

Another bare faced lie.

> he is still admitting that if he doesn’t destroy Rafahas well, then he
> might as well have lost the war.

Another bare faced lie.

Rod Speed

unread,
Feb 15, 2024, 11:14:08 PMFeb 15