Liberals or Labor 2022 Election

Will Sutton

Jan 18, 2022, 6:23:42 PM1/18/22
Morrison has screwed everything up and that includes bushfires and Covid. Its a joke when he says we are protecting Australia by kicking Djokovic out as every man and his dog knows kicking him out was about one thing only....VOTES

So Libs are so high in the stink case ( well if I could smell ) their reelection prospects look lower than last time.

Labor, well Albo is as popular as Bill was and that in the long run doesn't deem well for Labor.

You would think we could find a decent leader somewhere but " when old Aussie elector went to the cupboard to get Australia a leader the cupboard was bare"

Rod Speed

Jan 18, 2022, 10:03:07 PM1/18/22
Will Sutton <wlsu...@gmail.com> wrote

> Morrison has screwed everything up and that includes bushfires and Covid.

More of your mindless pig ignorant shit with covid.

Measured in deaths per million due to covid, we have
done better than any other major country in the entire
fucking world except for Taiwan and New Zealand.

> Its a joke when he says we are protecting Australia bykicking Djokovic
> out as every man and his dog knowskicking him out was about one thing
> only....VOTES

How odd that he didnt even get asked
about the original visa cancellation.

> So Libs are so high in the stink case ( well if I could smell )their
> reelection prospects look lower than last time.

Only to fools like you given that Albo is from the utterly
corrupt NSW Labor and has never managed a fucking
thing in its pathetic excuse for a "life" except getting
to be the top banana in federal labor after all the others
committed political suicide very enthusiastically indeed
and hasnt managed to propose a damned thing be done
differently except the insanely expensive fast train to
Newcastle. And he's just another stupid lefty too.

> Labor, well Albo is as popular as Bill was andthat in the long run
> doesn't deem well for Labor.

Bode well, not deem well, stupid.

Yep, WHEN he loses the next election,
it will be off to the knackery for him too.

> You would think we could find a decent leader somewhere

No one with even half a clue would be stupid enough
to want to be a politician. In spades with being a
union goon for decades if you are a stupid lefty.

> but " when old Aussie elector went to the cupboardto get Australia a
> leader the cupboard was bare"

See above, stupid.

Will Sutton

Jan 18, 2022, 10:37:45 PM1/18/22
Now I know I am right as its Rod Speed

We were lucky to survive the initial outbreaks of Covid and that was more dow to the inital responses of State Premiers
than your love child. And since he said to open up and let it all in we now have millions with Covid and more deaths per day than ever

Anyway, I see uou haven't changed and you are still the same gutless wonder hiding behind a keyboard that you have always been. Are you incapable of arguing a point without throwing in verbal abuse?

btw: that last question is rhetorical as we know the answer

Rod Speed

Jan 19, 2022, 12:10:39 AM1/19/22
Will Sutton <wlsu...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Bodes well, not deem well, stupid.

>> Yep, WHEN he loses the next election,
>> it will be off to the knackery for him too.
>> > You would think we could find a decent leader somewhere
>> No one with even half a clue would be stupid enough
>> to want to be a politician. In spades with being a
>> union goon for decades if you are a stupid lefty.

>> > but " when old Aussie elector went to the cupboardto get Australia a
>> > leader the cupboard was bare"

>> See above, stupid.

> Now I know I am right as its Rod Speed

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

> We were lucky to survive the initial outbreaks of Covid

No luck involved. That was because ScoMo
slammed the borders shut very early on.

> and that was more dow to the inital responses of State Premiers

More of your mindless bullshit. The state premiers had nothing
whatever to do with slamming the borders shut very early on.

And in fact it was the state of NSW that fucked up completely and
let all those infected with covid from the Ruby Princess land in
Sydney and go anywhere they liked instead of into quarantine.

And were the clowns that organised how those who flew in later
were moved to quarantine hotels by that limo driver who chose
to flout the rules on what he was sposed to do and let Delta in.

And that fool Andrews who fucked up the Victorian quarantine
hotels so spectacularly and caused their second wave.

> than your love child.

I know he is a fuckwit polly, but he did deal with covid
better than almost any other substantial country in the
entire fucking world. Only Taiwan and New Zealand did
any better in terms of deaths per million killled by covid.

> And since he said to open up and let it all in

In fact he never ever did anything of the sort.

> we now have millions with Covid and more deaths per day than ever

Mostly only those too stupid to get vaccinated or with severe co morbitys.

<reams of your peurile shit flushed where it belongs>

Will Sutton

Jan 19, 2022, 12:29:03 AM1/19/22
I had Covid after 2 shots and didnt have the booster because it wasnt available until Jan

and the vast majority that have Covid have been vaccinated, the new variant Omicron is a lot more transmittable

so once again Rod Speed shows what a complete Moron he is

Will Sutton

Jan 19, 2022, 12:30:58 AM1/19/22

West of the Rockies

Jan 19, 2022, 12:45:03 AM1/19/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 14:03:00 +1100, Rod Speed posted:-

> > Labor, well Albo is as popular as Bill was andthat in the long run
> > doesn't deem well for Labor.
>
> Bode well, not deem well, stupid.
>
> Yep, WHEN he loses the next election,
> it will be off to the knackery for him too.

And hopefully, complete disintegration of the ALP, and the corrupt
Union leaders.

Rod Speed

Jan 19, 2022, 3:44:04 AM1/19/22
Because the vast majority have been vaccinated, fuckwit.

But the vast majority of those who have been killed by
omicron have not in fact been vaccinated, fuckwit.

> the new variant Omicron is a lot more transmittable

But kills far fewer of those infect, fuckwit.

Rod Speed

Jan 19, 2022, 3:46:23 AM1/19/22
Will Sutton <wlsu...@gmail.com> wrote

> btw:
> https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/the-us-and-eu-have-upgraded-travel-restrictions-for-australia-as-omicron-cases-surge-to-some-of-the-highest-per-capita-rates-in-the-world/ar-AASUPzZ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Just because some fuckwit claims something...

> but we kicked out the Joker so we are all now safe

You are pathetic, child.

Rod Speed

Jan 19, 2022, 3:58:05 AM1/19/22
West of the Rockies <Cowbo...@montana.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> > Labor, well Albo is as popular as Bill was and> that in the long run
>> doesn't deem well for Labor.

>> Bode well, not deem well, stupid.

>> Yep, WHEN he loses the next election,
>> it will be off to the knackery for him too.

> And hopefully, complete disintegration of the ALP,

That doesnt ever happen with one of the two majors in this country,

> and the corrupt Union leaders.

That doesnt happen either.

Will Sutton

Jan 19, 2022, 5:58:28 PM1/19/22
roflmao .... most certainly older then you because someone with such bile and hatred in their system can't live that long

West of the Rockies

Jan 19, 2022, 7:26:57 PM1/19/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 14:58:27 -0800 (PST), Will Sutton posted:-
Our Roddles has been around since the FIDO days, long in the tooth now,
I would say.

Looks like you guess is wrong there.

Rod Speed

Jan 19, 2022, 10:05:49 PM1/19/22
Will Sutton <wlsu...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Will Sutton <wlsu...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> btw:

>> https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/the-us-and-eu-have-upgraded-travel-restrictions-for-australia-as-omicron-cases-surge-to-some-of-the-highest-per-capita-rates-in-the-world/ar-AASUPzZ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

>> Just because some fuckwit claims something...

>>> but we kicked out the Joker so we are all now safe

>> You are pathetic, child.

> roflmao .... most certainly older then you

There you go, face down in the mud, as alway, child.

<reams of your childish shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed
where it belongs>

Will Sutton

Jan 20, 2022, 3:16:02 AM1/20/22
when I think you can't get any weirder you surprise me

Are you capable of having an argument without "abuse"

Rod Speed

Jan 20, 2022, 4:14:13 AM1/20/22
Will Sutton <wlsu...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Will Sutton <wlsu...@gmail.com> wrote
>> > Rod Speed wrote

Will Sutton

Jan 20, 2022, 5:32:04 PM1/20/22
G'day Donald, how are you going

Rod Speed

Jan 20, 2022, 6:06:33 PM1/20/22

Will Sutton

Jan 21, 2022, 3:58:28 AM1/21/22
oh come on Donald ...you can do better then that

Rod Speed

Jan 21, 2022, 4:10:24 AM1/21/22

Will Sutton

Jan 22, 2022, 6:23:13 PM1/22/22
Come on Donald....you can do better then that

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2022, 7:51:51 PM1/22/22